March 28, 2024, 04:21:29 PM

Author Topic: Dion La Foucade Thread  (Read 45632 times)

Offline vb

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • http://www.caribsport01.homestead.com/caribsport.html
Re: La Foucade takes over as Rangers coach.
« Reply #90 on: March 11, 2008, 05:11:31 AM »
No, it was Jack's son.

Jack mentions him in his biography, which was penned by Valentino Singh.

VB
VITAMIN V...KEEPS THE LADIES HEALTHY...:-)

Offline jai john

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: March 11, 2008, 09:28:04 AM »
Maybe someone could post la foucade's resume ? Afetr that I dont think there will be as many doubters that the man deserves a chance to prove himself at this level.

Offline vb

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • http://www.caribsport01.homestead.com/caribsport.html
« Reply #92 on: March 11, 2008, 09:40:09 AM »
I doh like to repeat and ah cah give link to old posts so ah just copying what i wrote last year

Foucade, I believe was in charge of the U 16 team a few yrs back.

He dropped Warner's son. Then lo and behold a week or so later Foucade got dropped as Coach. And the new Coach brought back some "dropped" players including the young Warner.

Corneal start to make excuse for Jack, saying that tournament coming up, and maybe Fouc. cah handle the job...well Foucade geh vex and show up with all he credentials at the newspapers.

He tell dem..."ah drop a man son. I get fired, and the man son get repick. It eh hard to figure out."

Peace,
VB
VITAMIN V...KEEPS THE LADIES HEALTHY...:-)

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
  • Police face and dog heart.
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: March 23, 2008, 06:12:03 PM »
Ah hear a rumor that Dion La Foucade leave Rangers.

And VB, I am almost 100% sure that Jamal is Jack grandson....
« Last Edit: March 23, 2008, 06:20:06 PM by Flex »
Faster than a speeding pittbull
Stronger than a shot of ba-bash
Capable of storming any fete

Offline Bianconeri

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: March 23, 2008, 06:38:22 PM »
that info true.
he not with them again. Mgm't issues

Offline dombasil

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: March 24, 2008, 11:07:13 AM »

Nah, The youth was Jack's son.

Offline ZANDOLIE

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: March 24, 2008, 11:46:11 AM »
Anybody care to explashiate on why La Foucade gone?

Sacred cows make the best hamburger

Offline Bally

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: March 24, 2008, 11:48:04 AM »

SAM yah was right he:s shit coach he ask fo $20,000 for his training and he had big men like they where at camp.
Empty barrels make the most noise

Offline Coop's

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: March 24, 2008, 03:12:01 PM »
Nah all you have to be joking,that eh the same La Foucade that play for the national team,coach the national team and have every possible piece of paper/certificate a Coach could ever have,what in the dark does come to light,all of them going to get expose let them keep fooling people.   

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: March 24, 2008, 04:36:25 PM »

SAM yah was right he:s shit coach he ask fo $20,000 for his training and he had big men like they where at camp.

Is that a Year or what?
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline Bally

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: March 24, 2008, 04:51:24 PM »

Is that a Year or what?
no that was the little time he train the team they say he not ready for no big club

Offline scooby

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: March 24, 2008, 04:57:14 PM »
hey coop does it really matter if the man played football or not the question should what is coaching record and can he motivate and inspire those in his charge to produce their best to get results

Offline ZANDOLIE

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: March 24, 2008, 05:05:35 PM »
hey coop does it really matter if the man played football or not the question should what is coaching record and can he motivate and inspire those in his charge to produce their best to get results

Well apparently Rangers don't think he can coach.  ??? I never hear bout coach who get fire before they even loose a game.
Sacred cows make the best hamburger

Offline SHOTTA

• HE WHO HESITATES MASTURBATES
  • Hero Warrior
  • NIGGAS JUST HATE ME BECAUSE THEY CANT BE ME
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: March 24, 2008, 06:20:18 PM »
so who gonna be coachin rangers then?

the same fellar from last year?

ent he was la foucade assistent coach this rounds?
now that we have mastered the language we can wield it as we may

Offline Bally

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: March 24, 2008, 06:30:28 PM »
so who gonna be coachin rangers then?

the same fellar from last year?

ent he was la foucade assistent coach this rounds?
yep

Offline Babalawo

• Football Scholar
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #105 on: March 24, 2008, 09:03:27 PM »
I REALLY LIKE WHAT IM SEEING, ON THE POINT OF MARKETING NAMING THE TEAMS AFTER WHERE THEY ARE BASED. IM A ADVERTISING/MARKETING PROFESSIONAL IN NY AND DO SOME SPORTS MARKETING WITH THE NY METS AND THE CONEY ISLAND CYCLONES AND THAT IS A BASIC STRATEGY IN NAMEING THE CLUB AFTER WHERE ITS BASED.  SUPERSTAR RANGERS INTO THE ST.ANN'S RANGERS IS GREAT.  SAN JUAN JOBLETEH BIG UP TOO.  AH CALLING JOE PUBLIC, PETROTRIN AND OTHER'S TO FOLLOW THE BASICS TOO.  LETS MARKET THE TTPROLEAGUE RIGHT OWNERS

Offline elan

• Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: March 24, 2008, 11:35:58 PM »
Wait, wait, wait---------------- I saying he leave bcuz he find the arrangement not to his liking. Is them who think he cannot coach at the Pro level. I can't believe that. That is wrong info. Right ???
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline dombasil

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: March 25, 2008, 05:20:16 AM »

What he had big man in camp like they can't trap, pass and shoot?

Offline Flex

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
  • A Trini 4 Real.
    • View Profile
    • Soca Warriors Online
Man U coaches for La Foucade Soccer clinic.
« Reply #108 on: December 09, 2009, 07:51:43 AM »
Man U coaches for La Foucade Soccer clinic.
T&T Express Reports.

The La Foucade Soccer Clinic and Manchester United 2009 International Coaching Seminar will kick off this Saturday, delivered by Manchester United coaches Eamon Mulvey and Kevin Ward from 9 a.m. at the Cascadia Hotel, St Ann’s.

The coaching seminar will comprise structured morning sessions at the hotel and practical afternoon sessions at St Mary’s Ground, Serpentine Road, St Clair, geared especially towards local youth coaches.

Mulvey, a skills development coach at Manchester United’s Youth Academy, and assistant coach Ward are returning to Trinidad and Tobago for the seminar, as well as the December 14-18 International Football Camp, after hosting a similar camp for youngsters ages 6-18 last year.

Both events are being organised by experienced youth coach Dion La Foucade, head of the La Foucade Coaching School.

Registration for the seminar is $100 per person, with registration forms available at Stephensons clothing store at Long Circular Mall, St James.

Those seeking further information can contact La Foucade at 680-0900, or coachdlf@hotmail.com, or visit www.lafoucade-fc.com.
The real measure of a man's character is what he would do if he knew he would never be found out.

Offline KND2

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Man U coaches for La Foucade Soccer clinic.
« Reply #109 on: December 09, 2009, 09:00:02 AM »
hope people take advantage of this.

$100 is nothing to pay.

we need structured coaches in TnT

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
La Foucade calls for Govt support
« Reply #110 on: December 20, 2009, 08:08:24 AM »
T&T Guardian

Head coach Dion La Foucade of the La Foucade Footballing Clinic, is calling on the government for financial support, as he strives to help in the development of football in T&T. La Foucade yesterday concluded a one week long clinic, in association with the Manchester United’s Academy, for children ages five-18 at the St Mary’s Ground, Serpentine Road St Clair. The local coach said while the clinic was a success, he was unable to get a sponsor, which placed a heavy financial burden on himself.

He is appealing to the Sports Ministry and Corporate T&T to come on board the next time around, since he said this will only do good for the further development of the sport. Two United coaches Eamon Mulvey and Kevin Ward, who were also involved in the event last year, returned as part of the club’s international programme. Some 400 children from a wide cross-section in T&T, including the Youth Training Centre (YTC), attended the clinic which ran from December 14-19.

La Foucade said in addition to the youngsters being drilled in footballing skills, they were also taught to be disciplined and he feels that this will go a long way in the lives of the youths. In addition to the two foreign coaches, a number of local coaches were also involved in the clinic. Last Saturday the two United coaches held a one-day coaching seminar at the Cascadia Hotel, Cascade, however, La Foucade said he was disappointed with the turnout. “This was an opportunity for the local coaches to grasp styles and concepts from coaches at the highest level and yet still, many did not show,” he said.
The Conquering Lion of Judah shall break every chain.

Offline College

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: La Foucade calls for Govt support
« Reply #111 on: December 20, 2009, 09:21:02 AM »
steups

Offline dreamer

• Hero Warrior
  • These fellas are real Warriors.
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: December 20, 2009, 09:24:33 AM »
T&T Guardian

..... Last Saturday the two United coaches held a one-day coaching seminar at the Cascadia Hotel, Cascade, however, La Foucade said he was disappointed with the turnout. “This was an opportunity for the local coaches to grasp styles and concepts from coaches at the highest level and yet still, many did not show,” he said.

Wine and jam country. Damn jokers could never get serious. Steuppsss
Supportin' de Warriors right tru.

Offline Observer

• Hero Warrior
  • The best gift for a footballer is Intelligence ---
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: December 20, 2009, 09:52:03 AM »
Though the Government should have some input and quite frankly they do. I believe it is time the sporting public start questioning the the cooperate sector and their involvement. The business sector should step up and encourage positive initiatives that can provide direction in our young people. It is ridiculous the amount of money being made yet very little being put back into the society.
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead
                                              Thomas Paine

Offline jai john

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: December 20, 2009, 06:42:37 PM »
Ask jack ...he is TTFF football adviser .... Mr la Foucade you trying to interfere with de house dat Jack built ? Like you eh learn nuttin since he fire you because you eh pick he son on de youth team ?
nothing happens here in football unless jack says so .....even I know dat !
Do you could bring Guardiola here ...you eh gettin no support ..and even if you do by some miracle ..nothing happening after ...is not me ..dais jus how it is !

Offline Anbrat

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: December 20, 2009, 09:29:15 PM »

Offline GunnerStunner

• Mr Gunner
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: December 23, 2009, 02:28:13 AM »

Offline elan

• Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: December 23, 2009, 09:40:29 AM »
I not sure why he would call on the Government for assistance? Isn't his Coaching school private?

Offline Flex

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
  • A Trini 4 Real.
    • View Profile
    • Soca Warriors Online
La Foucade Coaching School join Pro League.
« Reply #118 on: January 21, 2010, 05:05:50 AM »
La Foucade CS join Pro League.
T&T Express Reports.

Footballers from the La Foucade Soccer Coaching School (LFSCS) will campaign in the youth divisions of the Pro League this year.

LFSCS director, experienced youth coach Dion La Foucade, will enter players from his coaching school in the League, which kicks off in March, with under-14 and under-16 teams playing under Police FC’s professional team, while the under-18s will line up for FC South End.

The club will host separate screening sessions for the three age groups on Saturday at St Joseph Convent’s Federation Park, St Clair football ground. The first session for the under-14s starts at 12 noon, while the under-16 and under-18 sessions begin at 2 p.m. and 4 p.m. respectively.

La Foucade said yesterday the move is another step in the direction of player development.

’The kids have been leaving the school to play for many other (League) clubs,’ the former National Under-17 coach explained, ’but we’ve decided we’re going to train the players and also develop the whole person, looking at a more holistic approach.

’I think that is lacking with a lot of the teams, who look at just the football aspect.’

According to La Foucade, this is a long-term move for his club, and the footballers’ parents, he said, are excited about it. He also plans to impress upon his young charges the important role of education alongside football.

’I have coaches who call me for scholarships, but you have to make sure they have their academics intact,’ La Foucade said.
The real measure of a man's character is what he would do if he knew he would never be found out.

Offline Coop's

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: La Foucade Coaching School join Pro League.
« Reply #119 on: January 21, 2010, 07:38:58 AM »
This is an interesting development and it takes away the pressure from those clubs who don't have the resourses to develop a Youth program,it's a smart move by Dion and the clubs because they both will benefit,with this trend being set lets see how many other clubs will follow,i like this it's a way for clubs to hold on to or attract Youths.All the best Dion.

1]; } ?>