April 24, 2024, 10:40:14 PM

Author Topic: Dion La Foucade Thread  (Read 45986 times)

Offline nnyman18

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: La Foucade Coaching School join Pro League.
« Reply #120 on: January 21, 2010, 10:31:48 AM »
smart move D
I LOVE THIS GAME BETTER THAN I LOVE THIS GAME

Offline che

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: January 21, 2010, 11:43:06 AM »
 :applause:

We need a female development league too.

Offline Bianconeri

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: January 21, 2010, 05:55:52 PM »
I wonder if they have something in place where a player from say LaFoucaude's school goes on to a team like Joe Public or even graduates to a high level outside Trinidad, if the Youth team like Lafoucaude gets any kinda of compensation or a cut of his transfer for developing him like how they do in the leagues in europe???

anyone know?

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
La Foucade footballers for Youth Pro League
« Reply #123 on: May 20, 2010, 04:39:10 AM »
La Foucade footballers for Youth Pro League
T&T Newsday

THE Digicel La Foucade Coaching Clinics are making a leap in their development with the entry of a team in the Digicel TT Pro League through the Police Youth Club.

The clinics under the leadership of veteran football coach Dion La Foucade has seen a growth in the number of budding footballers being trained, with an impressive toll of approximately 900 youngsters.

“My vision is to turn the clinics into an academy that reaches the Caribbean.

This season we will expand our Family Days to include seminars on dieting, nutrition and etiquette,” said La Foucade, “we also plan to visit other organisations that work with marginalised youth with the aim of helping their rehabilitation efforts by including the youngsters in our teams and also conducting motivational sessions for them,” he said.

Meanwhile, the La Foucade coaches will be looking smarter than ever when they take to the playing field to train the young footballers.

Digicel recently gave the coaches branded backpacks filled with goodies to ensure their jobs are more enjoyable. La Foucade, who has stints coaching among others, at the Liverpool and Manchester United academies described his his two-year relationship with Digicel.

“Through Digicel we’re able to meet the demands of working with kids in a holistic way and we want to get even more young ones involved.

We think it’s great that Digicel sees the need for investing in the future of our children through this sport,” he said. The Digicel La Foucade Clinics run on the evenings of Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday at the St Joseph Convent Grounds, Federation Park and on Wednesday and Friday at Goodwood Park, Glencoe.
The Conquering Lion of Judah shall break every chain.

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: La Foucade footballers for Youth Pro League
« Reply #124 on: May 20, 2010, 06:22:48 AM »

We think it’s great that Digicel sees the need for investing in the future of our children through this sport,” he said. The Digicel La Foucade Clinics run on the evenings of Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday at the St Joseph Convent Grounds, Federation Park and on Wednesday and Friday at Goodwood Park, Glencoe.

any camps in morvant
« Last Edit: May 20, 2010, 07:18:44 AM by Trini _2014 »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4</a>

Offline Small Magician aka Wazza

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: May 20, 2010, 07:12:13 AM »
A great man... I am honoured to know coach Dion having played in his academy when I was a youth...when I broke my leg he took me to the hospital and stayed the entire time and came to my house with United mags during my recovery

Still a great family friend and truly a top person...check that man schedule ... and on top of that police trains tuesday thursday saturday and play on a Sunday..La Fou Academy trains monday-saturday....everyday the man on a field coaching

Offline Touches

• Hero Warrior
  • Trow wine on she...
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: May 20, 2010, 07:48:33 AM »

any camps in morvant

Stop looking for free ting!

A for apple, B for Bat, C for yuhself!

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: May 20, 2010, 09:52:40 AM »
Can I ask a couple of questions?
LaFoucade gets a lot of financial support from private business and I think one time from the governement. For the length of time he has been coaching and developing players, which of his players has been a key player on the national team or where are they? Or is this not the purpose of his academy/school?

Also, has he developed/improve on any facilities?
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: May 20, 2010, 10:10:19 AM »
Can I ask a couple of questions?
LaFoucade gets a lot of financial support from private business and I think one time from the governement. For the length of time he has been coaching and developing players, which of his players has been a key player on the national team or where are they? Or is this not the purpose of his academy/school?

Also, has he developed/improve on any facilities?

the only one i can think of is Sean De Silva and SM what happen to that keeper who did the surgery to remove the tumor is he back playing
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4</a>

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Scotland delights youngsters at La Foucade Clinic
« Reply #129 on: June 13, 2010, 05:59:40 AM »
Scotland delights youngsters at La Foucade Clinic
T&T Express

Trinidad and Tobago and Wigan Athletic striker Jason Scotland was the main attraction for more than 200 children who converged on the St. Joseph’s Convent ground on Serpentine Road in St Clair last week Saturday to take part in the Digicel La Foucade Football Clinic Family Day.

Each month the La Foucade Clinic hosts a family day and in-house tournament where the students of the clinic can bring along friends to partake in a day of fun and test their skills at playing football.

Digicel’s endorsee Scotland visited the clinic and the lucky youngsters got an up-close and personal opportunity to interact with the footballer and ask lots of questions.

The boys and girls, whose ages range from 4-17 years, were seen putting their training and techniques that they’ve learnt over the weeks to the test.

Screams of joy and laughter could be heard as parents and students alike cheered on the enthusiastic players from the side lines.

A total of 100 trophies and medals as well as Digicel prizes were given out to the winners in various categories.

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Dion La Foucade appointed Director of Coaching Education at FC Boulder
« Reply #130 on: November 20, 2013, 08:30:24 PM »
Dion La Foucade appointed Director of Coaching Education at FC Boulder
fcboulder.com

For FC Boulder to entice Coach Dion La Foucade to Boulder from his homeland in Trinidad and Tobago is a coup for our soccer community.

Coach Dion has traveled the world through soccer, gaining international recognition for his legendary training sessions, rapport with players, expertise in game analysis, and extraordinary coaching education techniques. A list of his licenses, credentials, experiences and coaching participation in countries and clubs all over the world would be several pages long.

A national hero in his own country, Dion has been heavily involved in his homeland with both youth and professional clubs, as well as various National Teams of Trinidad and Tobago. He is, truly, a global figure in the world’s game, and is welcomed with open arms in the clubhouses of professional teams and national federations throughout the Caribbean, South America, North America, and Europe.

Dion has been tasked with directing and managing the FC Boulder Coaching Education and Professional Development Program.

Many of our players and coaches have had a chance to work with Dion already as he has visited our community several times in the past few years.  We look forward to welcoming him back to FC Boulder, and calling him one of our own!

About Dion
Dion La Foucade is an internationally recognized soccer coach, lecturer and clinician originally from Trinidad and Tobago. Dion comes to Boulder with an impressive list of coaching certifications and experiences including the Full English FA Coaching Badge, the Advanced Brazilian License, the USSF “B” license, and the NSCAA Premier Diploma.

Dion has traveled the world learning about, coaching and teaching the beautiful game to both youth and professional players. He is welcomed in the clubhouses of professional teams and national federations throughout the Caribbean, South America, North America, and Europe. He has coached in the youth programs at Liverpool F.C., Manchester United, Newcastle F.C., and F.C. Victoria-Brazil. Dion has served as the head coach of the U15 and U17 National Teams in his native Trinidad and Tobago.

Having visited our community many times over the past 10 years, Dion commonly refers to Boulder as “paradise.” FC Boulder and our entire soccer community will benefit from Dion’s decision to settle down in paradise and be a full-time member of FC Boulder.

Dion will be both direct and manage FC Boulder’s Coaching Education and Professional Development Program among many other duties with the Club.

Contact Dion via email at: Dion.LaFoucade@fcboulder.com

Offline Coop's

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Dion La Foucade appointed Director of Coaching Education at FC Boulder
« Reply #131 on: November 21, 2013, 03:45:50 AM »
Dion,congrats on this new appointment,i wish you all the best  :thumbsup: 

Offline vb

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • http://www.caribsport01.homestead.com/caribsport.html
« Reply #132 on: November 21, 2013, 04:00:37 AM »
Will never forget he and how the TTFF fire him after he drop Jack Warner son from a national training session and then bring back JW son on de team. SMH

VB
VITAMIN V...KEEPS THE LADIES HEALTHY...:-)

Offline Jack Horner

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: November 21, 2013, 05:57:40 AM »
Never liked this guy, he dropped me from the Under 17 team for no reason.

Jack Warner will rise again and the world will beg him him to return and he will say "NO".............

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: November 21, 2013, 07:02:55 AM »

hmm you have to be jack Warner last son then

http://www.socawarriors.net/mens-youth-team/youth-team-news/mens-u17/5000-dion-la-foucade-fires-back.html

U-17

Dion La Foucade fires back
 Print    Email Details 30 Sep 2002  Written by Lasana Liburd    Hits: 2302

Sacked Trinidad and Tobago national under-17 coach Dion La Foucade yesterday slammed Trinidad and Tobago Football Federation (T&TFF) technical advisor Alvin Corneal’s assertion that he was not ready for the job.

Corneal, a FIFA technical study member and former standout national player and coach, told the Daily Express on Friday that La Foucade was too inexperienced to handle the position previously held by Nigerian Adegboye Onigbinde and Brazilian Rene Simoes.

However, La Foucade insisted that Corneal's comments were totally unfounded as he attempted to prove his capabilities with documentary evidence.

“I have no problem with (new U-17 coach) Ron La Forest,” said La Foucade. “I wish him the best in his post but I feel I have the same if not more experience than Ron.”
"I can coach adults too. To make it seem that all Dion La Foucade does is sit down in Goodwood Park and work with four-year-olds is ridiculous."

La Foucade listed his qualifications which included an English FA full badge, a FIFA badge, a United States Soccer Federation (USSF) B’ license, a Caribbean Football Union (CFU) level one certificate and an advanced diploma from the National Soccer Coaches Association of America.

He is also recognised by the Brazilian Football Academy and was named Ministry of Sport and Youth Affairs 1998 Coach of the Year.

La Foucade pointed to a pile of recommendations as well from the likes of FIFA goalkeeping coach Lincoln “Tiger” Phillips, CONCACAF technical director Marcos Falopa, ex-TTFA president Peter O' Connor, Portsmouth goalkeeper Shaka Hislop and FIFA vice-president Jack Warner.

The paper trail—which begun in 1988—spoke in glowing terms of La Foucade as a “progressive young coach”, “keen student of the game” and “a natural born leader”.
For all the theoretical accolades, though, there was an undeniable lack of practical experience barring a short stint as assistant national under-17 coach to Michael Grayson and the deceased Arthur "Jap" Brown.

But La Foucade retorted that the recommendations of such learned football officials and players must count for something and argued, once he was hired in the first place, he deserved a chance.

The former St Anthony’s College player was fired on Thursday in his first training session after whittling his squad from 40 to 25 players and two days before his official practise match against Brazil.

One player who did not meet La Foucade’s standards was 16-year-old St George’s College defender Jamal Warner, son of the former T&TFF special advisor, and La Foucade again hinted that his exclusion may have played a part in his sacking.
“Everybody has to read between the lines,” he said. “I won’t spell out what happened."

Warner, who hired La Foucade in the first place, was present at the T&TFF meeting in which he was removed on Thursday and his son, Jamal, was re-instated into the team the following day.

Warner was a second half substitute on Saturday as the national under-17 team beat Barbados 3-1 at the Larry Gomes Stadium, Malabar.

La Foucade, who claimed to have been hurt by the dismissal, said that local coaches must become more unified and supportive of each other to be taken seriously by the T&TFF.
Still, La Foucade said that he would consider the position of national under-15 coach if it is offered to him.

“I will only accept the (U-15) post if things are done properly and I am shown the highest level of respect,” he said. “If I am given a proper contract and the chance to develop players and not just used as a short term measure.”

< Prev Next >
SOCA WARRIORS ONLINE - TRINIDAD AND TOBAGO FOOTBALL
HomeForumArchivesContact UsAbout UsSearchArticlesDisclaimerTop
« Last Edit: November 21, 2013, 07:09:05 AM by Trini _2018 »

Offline Tiresais

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #135 on: November 21, 2013, 09:10:08 AM »
Warner is truly a scumbag.

Offline amwood

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: November 21, 2013, 07:57:56 PM »
Good luck to the man outside there...Americans can be very demanding people.

Offline soccerman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: November 22, 2013, 12:58:47 AM »

I guess it's confirmed now :heehee:

Offline Tiresais

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: November 22, 2013, 01:20:44 AM »
That'd be interesting, but you'd hope not like father like son

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: November 22, 2013, 02:36:42 AM »
Congrats to La Foucade! Go brave!

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: November 22, 2013, 02:39:04 AM »

Or is it jes provocative chatter because VB raised the issue?

Offline Arimaman

• Arima Compre
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: November 22, 2013, 07:04:11 AM »
Can me?  Yuh mean are very demanding people LOL.... I don't know how men coach for a living here dread....Parents does kill it for me...
Arimian to meh heart

Offline Coop's

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: November 22, 2013, 08:15:34 AM »
Can me?  Yuh mean are very demanding people LOL.... I don't know how men coach for a living here dread....Parents does kill it for me...
     Yes Parents are a pain in the butt but i understand them to a certain extent,these people pay good money for their child to be coached,i think if we had Parents like that in T&T our Football would be better,is either you can coach or you going to hear from them,these people bring their kids to practice and they will sit in a chair and observe the pratice until it's over.The company i worked for got sued a couple of times because of what one of our Coaches said,did or didn't do.

Offline vb

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • http://www.caribsport01.homestead.com/caribsport.html
« Reply #143 on: November 22, 2013, 10:44:39 AM »

Or is it jes provocative chatter because VB raised the issue?

Exactly, even Horner eh dat schupid to out heself so.

VB
VITAMIN V...KEEPS THE LADIES HEALTHY...:-)

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: November 22, 2013, 02:04:30 PM »
La Foucade legacy alive...although 26 year-old clinic closes
By Andrew Gioannetti (T&T Guardian)

Twenty-six years after welcoming eight children to his first training session at Goodwood Park, Dion La Foucade, one of the country’s most respected youth football coaches, has made a life changing decision to close his La Foucade Soccer Clinic to pick up a coaching job in the United States. La Foucade who started from the humble camp located between his home in Carenage and his alma mater, St Anthony’s College before growing into a household name, finally parted with thousands of students, parents, friends and colleagues, ahead of his voyage for Boulder, Colorado, on Tuesday, for a stay of at least three years. The new role for the popular benign disciplinarian is to lecture and grade the 350-400 coaches responsible for the thousands of young charges at Colorado’s largest football academy, FC Boulder, a feeder for MLS club Colorado Rapids. His job description - director of coaching education, also dictates a focus on the professional and scientific development of the club’s coaches and players.

The opportunity to become an instructor at Boulder stemmed from a number of La Foucade’s trips to conduct camps and seminars in the state, as well as his accommodation of a Boulder team in T&T late last year which shaped an even closer relationship. La Foucade was subsequently on the receiving end of dozens of letters of appreciation from both the parents and their child footballers, who returned to the United States with countless stories to tell. Perhaps La Foucade’s regimen of humility and excellence, together with Boulder’s eye-opening visit to T&T and their self-effacing friendly football match with the Youth Training Centre during their stay, was a strong indication of Coach Dion’s understanding of holistic youth development. Many have eagerly awaited his official arrival at Boulder, but many more back home remain stunned by his decision to close up shop after nearly three decades as an icon of Goodwood Park. La Foucade acknowledged it was a difficult choice to make, particularly for the children, but an important one for both him and his country’s growth in football. He said not many have been understanding, but he understood that.

Apart from the major climatic difference, it may not be a tough transition for La Foucade, who is anything but a shy person. But, he will miss his family and close friends, the players and parents, all of whom he has developed a relationship with through his clinic. He made sure to mention: “I will also miss the Trini foods.” “More so”, La Foucade added, “I’ll miss seeing them develop into well rounded disciplined citizens of our country.” La Foucade estimates that over 25,000 boys and girls have passed through his clinic through the years. That number includes those who attended holiday camps, which he has hosted as many as three times in 12 months, in between his regular clinic sessions. His camps have attracted youth coaches from some of the biggest names in club football including, but limited to, Manchester United, AC Milan, Internazionale, Liverpool and Birmingham City. All of the camps, according to La Foucade was an opportunity to expand in his standard as a youth coach and to motivate and bring joy to his football fanatics. However, he could not recall a camp from which he made a profit. “The camp would cost on average $350,000, and I didn’t make it back but they were a big investment. I loved the joy it brought to the children, hearing that they had the time of their lives,” he said.

Now, at 43 years of age, his investments have reaped rewards, both directly and indirectly. Needless to say, La Foucade’s resume could make many an academy owner take notice. Among his qualifications, La Foucade is equipped with licences from Fifa, Concacaf, CFU, UEFA, the Brazilian Football Academy, the United States Soccer Federation, the National Soccer Coaches Association of America, the Dutch Football Association and the T&T Football Association (TTFA). La Foucade was also recognised by the (then) Ministry of Sport and Youth Affairs in 1998 as coach of the year. However, his career undoubtably had its ups and downs. One notable dark moment came in 2002, when La Foucade was controversially removed as head coach of the men’s national Under-17 team after all of four months, for alleged political involvement stemming from a team selection. For those who were not aware of the actual reasons for his dismissal, they may have misjudged him and his ability as a coach. Asked what other challenges he faced in his profession, La Foucade said, “The most difficult experiences for me as a coach are when parents failed to understand that proper development takes time and that there is a science and methodology involved in developing top players. Some of the parents and coaches want their kids to be superstars overnight.”

Finding adequate sponsors for his camps, getting permission from the clubs and attracting the coaches, as well as finding quality coaches locally to work with the children were also among the challenges. Why would La Foucade work primarily with children? “I chose to work primarily with children as I believe that is my God given talent and he wanted me working and helping to develop young people and their values.” La Foucade was still a teenager when he began coaching. Fresh out of St Anthony’s College as a capable defender, La Foucade, who was voted the school’s player of the year in 1987, sustained a serious knee injury, and upon his recovery, immediately executed on his vision to coach. “At one of the coaching seminars I attended I was strongly encouraged by the Canada’s national coach at that time, (Anthony) Tony Waiters, who insisted that I seriously take up coaching. His exact words to me were, ‘you have a knack for teaching and would do well,’” said La Foucade, who was 17 at the time. The words struck La Foucade. He has since been under the guidance and worked together with renowned coaches including Harry Redknapp (at West Ham and Tottenham), Sir Alex Ferguson (at Manchester United), David Moyes (at Everton), and a host of others. His recognition and contributions, particularly at home and in England have earned Coach Dion respect from the game’s finest, as indicated on paper by recommendations from former T&T internationals Lincoln Phillips and 2006 World Cup hero Shaka Hislop.

In a recommendation to the United States Immigration Department, Phillips, who is also a former TTFF technical director wrote, “Dion’s reputation for developing youth soccer players is a matter of record. He has taken his experiences, garnered through the years, from all over the world and successfully transformed these skills into T&T most successful youth soccer organization, the Dion La Foucade Soccer Academy.” Phillips added, “Dion spends quality time in the under-developed regions of T&T, offering free clinics and serving as mentor to many of the youth who never had leadership in their lives.” Obviously, with the opportunity granted, Boulder feels the same. The club’s executive director, Jeff Frykholm, in a letter addressed to President of T&T, His Excellency Anthony Carmona, said he believes there are many tangible benefits in La Foucade’s decision to work with Boulder. “We will continued to bring out teams to Trinidad (and Tobago) as part of our effort to foster good will and cultural understanding,” wrote Frykholm. He added: “I have seen firsthand on many occasions just how special he (La Foucade) is, and how remarkably and profoundly he is able to impact the lives of those with whom he is in contact. While we are ready to celebrate his arrival, we also acknowledge the true pain and anguish that Dion - and many of his friends, players and acquaintances - have encountered as he has considered the possibility of leaving his homeland, for a period of time to pursue his own professional development and personal growth in a new context.”

“Having walked the streets of T&T with Dion numerous times, I know fully well how dearly loved and revered he is in your country. I confess that it does feel somewhat awkward to me to know that we are borrowing, for the time being, a national treasure of T&T. I do not take that lightly.” Two members of the President’s family, who trained at the clinic, La Foucade said, were also not quite pleased upon hearing the news of his departure, but given their humble demeanor were gracious enough to understand the circumstances. While Coach Dion is contracted until 2016 and may remain for another three years, he maintains with strong ambitions for his home country, including a return to the national set up. He said he aims to assist T&T in consistently qualifying for more youth World Cups and, hopefully, another senior World Cup. He said he also wishes to establish a properly functioning scientific academy for all of out (T&T’s) best players. Coach Dion, generally accepted as one of the most popular people from any line of trade in T&T, is as humble and gracious as mostly anyone else as prominent. For that, it is often advised that one avoids walking the streets with him if late for a meeting. Speaking just before his departure over the weekend, La Foucade sent a message to the public: “I would like to thank all the players and parents for giving me the opportunity to work with them and to know that I will always keep them in my prayers and thoughts. Also, I would hope to return to Trinidad to take up where I left off. I want them to always remember that with God all things are possible and that talent by itself will never be enough.” 

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: November 22, 2013, 02:40:35 PM »
National hero?  :o
Carlos "The Rolls Royce" Edwards

Offline KND2

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: November 22, 2013, 07:53:15 PM »
It is a pity he could not set it up so that someone could keep it going for him in trinidad while he go foreign and get some added experience.

It is hard to know just how serious the football business is by staying in trinidad
In Colorado he will get an experience he could take back home

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: August 27, 2015, 07:11:58 AM »
How is La Foucade doing? Update?

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: August 27, 2015, 11:32:44 AM »

From what I understand, things went south very quickly. He barely lasted 8 months there. Nothing to do with football. Mostly having to do with unfulfilled promises and not seeing eye to eye. Last I heard he was still in Colorado seeking out opportunities.

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #149 on: August 27, 2015, 12:56:01 PM »

From what I understand, things went south very quickly. He barely lasted 8 months there. Nothing to do with football. Mostly having to do with unfulfilled promises and not seeing eye to eye. Last I heard he was still in Colorado seeking out opportunities.

Dahis such an unfortunate change in riddim, especially given the optimism and seeming compatibility the Coloradans were oozing in Gioannetti's article.

Ah wish him de best.

1]; } ?>