April 16, 2024, 02:30:33 PM

Author Topic: TT come like a bright SEA pupil in form three.  (Read 10082 times)

Offline Touches

• Hero Warrior
  • Trow wine on she...
    • View Profile
TT come like a bright SEA pupil in form three.
« on: March 23, 2006, 07:22:42 AM »
I reading how some forumites hating on USA and they coach, others saying we woulda beat them two side, and yet if someone doe agree and doe think TT can win they are not patriotic and are waggonist and something wrong with them.

Listen and read......Is pure Level unadulterrated cutarse TT woulda collect.

If we did play any of them two side.

Wanting and hoping for a result is one thing, but I fed up hear alyuh talk bout is 11 vs 11 and anything can happen on the field.

We ent flipping ready right now to beat them 2 side.

USA does play we at a relaxed walking pace and we doe have a flipping clue. We does cyar match them for speed, size, strength or fitness and the germans rough them up and make them look small.

We play a 3rd string USA side down here and they beat we, we get totally outplayed in the US and we only beat them once in a charity friendly and man feel we could compete.

Lemme show alyuh how this TT side is right now.....We come like the star primary school pupil who pass SEA and skip form one and two and liming in the form three class.

We bright, full of potential......... we ent ready to do CXC yet, but we still playing fass and attempting to do the lil mock exam and pass papers hoping for something when the big exam come.

Yet we want to feel we go score more marks than a side who in first year undergrad and another side who finish they Masters and writing journal in an attempt to gain they PHD.

It doe flikkin work so......It is nice to overachieve, but yuh have to look at yuhself and know yuh place, see yuh limitations and work on them.

Another University side and  A level side show we that we need to go and do some more lessons.....hence we come 4th in test.

Still because we playing the arse we had a post primary side beat we by five marks.

Its a good thing we "Uncle" see we needed help and get the correct teacher for we.

But small thing......I still hoping this form three pupil we have here could get a full certificate, but we ent ready as yet.......we need the practice courses and intense training to raise we up a few notches. The mock exam vs the Czechs is the real litmus test to see where we standing and if we have to go back and do remedial.

Until then lewwe keep doing we studies and hope nobody rest a dunce cap on we head.

A for apple, B for Bat, C for yuhself!

Offline oconnorg

• PROUD MEMBER OF THE WARRIOR NATION
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: TT come like a bright SEA pupil in form three.
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2006, 07:27:24 AM »
And thats touches with his as usual Hard hitting comments.. Stay tuned for more of " D'Touches Report"
COMMISSIONER OF THE ANTI WAGGONIST ASSOCIATION OF TRINIDAD AND TOBAGO (AWATT)

The Warrior Nation
www.TheWarriorNation.com

Offline Dutty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2006, 07:32:08 AM »
Hell of analogy  :beermug:

And now yuh just raise some people blood pressure in here, prepare for detention and strokes
Little known fact: The online transportation medium called Uber was pioneered in Trinidad & Tobago in the 1960's. It was originally called pullin bull.

Offline fishs

• I believe in the stars in the dark night.
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2006, 07:38:13 AM »
So Dwight and  Latas are repeaters ?  ;D ;D ;D
Ah want de woman on de bass

Offline Blue

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 23, 2006, 07:38:59 AM »

The mock exam vs the Czechs is the real litmus test to see where we standing and if we have to go back and do remedial.

The Czechs have their remaining friendlies against us, Saudi Arabia and Costa Rica - I dont think they are planning to exert themselves too much before the tournament.

Offline oconnorg

• PROUD MEMBER OF THE WARRIOR NATION
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 23, 2006, 07:43:08 AM »
So Dwight and  Latas are repeaters ?  ;D ;D ;D

Lawrrd that was funny..  :devil:
COMMISSIONER OF THE ANTI WAGGONIST ASSOCIATION OF TRINIDAD AND TOBAGO (AWATT)

The Warrior Nation
www.TheWarriorNation.com

Offline R45

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 23, 2006, 07:49:00 AM »
I would disagree on the point of mentioning the game here where a "3rd string" (definitely wasn't 3rd, many many 1st string players started) and it was before Beenhakker. I didn't read through the USA crying and other threads, but I think it's bull for anyone to say the USA is crap and we had any chance against Germany, we are just not in their league yet. I would however still say 11v11 anything can happen (that is just hope in as a fan, not being a bigot), but we just haven't put it to the test under Beenhakker really yet versus a top side, we'll get 3 chances in Germany. I don't know if I'd look too much into the friendly against Czech, I am always hesitant on taking friendlies seriously.

Offline bryonji

• Jr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 23, 2006, 07:53:04 AM »
i agree with touches except the part about the 3rd string US team buh we really nuh ready yet

Offline Touches

• Hero Warrior
  • Trow wine on she...
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 23, 2006, 07:53:40 AM »
Fishs

Dwight and latas repeat 4 times..89,94,98,2002.

In fact real man repeat Andrews and Ince I think dey since 94 and Stern dey since 98. Tallest and Carlos join the class around that time too.

Cyd, Avery, Sancho,Cox  and dem come round 2000, so they only fail once.

Some men now join the class but they struggling, like Theobold and Rahim, Sealy and Jones.

While others does make guest appearance in class like Slivio.

But the flipping bright boys and scholars is Whitley and Birchall. Them come to class and pass on they first attempt.

Offline fishs

• I believe in the stars in the dark night.
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 23, 2006, 08:04:42 AM »
So yuh feel after de worldcup is remedial classes or plenty men getting expel ?
Ah want de woman on de bass

Offline doc

• Hero Warrior
  • ...game, set, match.
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 23, 2006, 08:05:43 AM »
Fishs

Dwight and latas repeat 4 times..89,94,98,2002.

In fact real man repeat Andrews and Ince I think dey since 94 and Stern dey since 98. Tallest and Carlos join the class around that time too.

Cyd, Avery, Sancho,Cox  and dem come round 2000, so they only fail once.

Some men now join the class but they struggling, like Theobold and Rahim, Sealy and Jones.

While others does make guest appearance in class like Slivio.

But the flipping bright boys and scholars is Whitley and Birchall. Them come to class and pass on they first attempt.
Wasn't Whitley involved in WC2002 hex on Simoes team?
Live large and prosper!

Offline morvant

• warrior nation member
  • Hero Warrior
  • malick till i die
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 23, 2006, 08:08:58 AM »
teach them

them say we woulda draw 1-1 :rotfl:
"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"

Offline superoli

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 23, 2006, 08:13:14 AM »
this site should be divided into men who think intelligently and men who living in frigging Narnia
Superoli for President of TTFF
I have one promise...........
A professional organization for professional players

Offline freakazoid

• best offensive unit= BARCELONA, best defensive= CHELSEA
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 23, 2006, 08:27:05 AM »
"We play a 3rd string USA side down here and they beat we, we get totally outplayed in the US and we only beat them once in a charity friendly and man feel we could compete."

could som1 xplaian to me when we played a 3rd string usa side cause that was d best usa had to offer the two times we played them. be logical 1st game of the hex and u will not play your strongest side steupssssssss usa is better than us but usa cannot beat us with no 2nd string team much less 3rd   
« Last Edit: March 23, 2006, 08:39:02 AM by freakazoid »
seek ye 1st the kingdom of God & his righteousness and all these things shall be added unto you

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 23, 2006, 08:41:09 AM »
I reading how some forumites hating on USA and they coach, others saying we woulda beat them two side, and yet if someone doe agree and doe think TT can win they are not patriotic and are waggonist and something wrong with them.

Listen and read......Is pure Level unadulterrated cutarse TT woulda collect.

If we did play any of them two side.

Wanting and hoping for a result is one thing, but I fed up hear alyuh talk bout is 11 vs 11 and anything can happen on the field.

We ent flipping ready right now to beat them 2 side.

USA does play we at a relaxed walking pace and we doe have a flipping clue. We does cyar match them for speed, size, strength or fitness and the germans rough them up and make them look small.

We play a 3rd string USA side down here and they beat we, we get totally outplayed in the US and we only beat them once in a charity friendly and man feel we could compete.

Lemme show alyuh how this TT side is right now.....We come like the star primary school pupil who pass SEA and skip form one and two and liming in the form three class.

We bright, full of potential......... we ent ready to do CXC yet, but we still playing fass and attempting to do the lil mock exam and pass papers hoping for something when the big exam come.

Yet we want to feel we go score more marks than a side who in first year undergrad and another side who finish they Masters and writing journal in an attempt to gain they PHD.

It doe flikkin work so......It is nice to overachieve, but yuh have to look at yuhself and know yuh place, see yuh limitations and work on them.

Another University side and  A level side show we that we need to go and do some more lessons.....hence we come 4th in test.

Still because we playing the arse we had a post primary side beat we by five marks.

Its a good thing we "Uncle" see we needed help and get the correct teacher for we.

But small thing......I still hoping this form three pupil we have here could get a full certificate, but we ent ready as yet.......we need the practice courses and intense training to raise we up a few notches. The mock exam vs the Czechs is the real litmus test to see where we standing and if we have to go back and do remedial.

Until then lewwe keep doing we studies and hope nobody rest a dunce cap on we head.

everybody knows that deep down inside...........I made the poll yesterday to see how many people were bold enough to admit it.
Live life 90 minutes at a time....Football is life.......

Offline Touches

• Hero Warrior
  • Trow wine on she...
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: March 23, 2006, 08:59:06 AM »
Freakazoid,

After a whole post your gripe is that I said we lost to a 3rd string USA side. You seem to have missed the plot.

Ok I stand corrected we lost to a USA side that was missing its best player, captain Reyna and they did not train properly because of a wage dispute.

Point is we still lorse and did not capitalise on their weakness at the time.

We lorse to them again in the USA with a weaker US side.In fact they totally dominate us that match...I left some stats and line ups below.Imagine they outshoot we 18-1.......But some feel we better than them and we could beat them

And yes USA can beat us with a Total MLS side. In fact they even beat us with no professionals and college students in 89.

Anyways infer what you will from the info below.

Match-up: USA vs. Trinidad and Tobago
Date: February 9, 2005 
Competition: FIFA World Cup qualifier – Final Round
Venue: Queen’s Park Oval – Port of Spain, Trinidad
Kickoff: 3:30 p.m. AT
Attendance: n/a
Weather: 91 degrees, hot and hazy

Scoring Summary:  1    2   F
USA                          1   1    2
Trinidad & Tobago  0   1   1

Scoring:
USA – Eddie Johnson (Steve Cherundolo)  30th minute.
USA – Eddie Lewis (Landon Donovan)   54.
TRI – Angus Eve (Anton Pierre)  89.

Lineups:
USA: 18-Kasey Keller; 6-Steve Cherundolo, 23-Eddie Pope, 12-Cory Gibbs, 4-Carlos Bocanegra; 25-Pablo Mastroeni (8-Clint Dempsey, 66), 10-Landon Donovan (Capt.), 17-DaMarcus Beasley, 7-Eddie Lewis (5-Chris Albright, 82); 20-Brian McBride, 9-Ed Johnson (3-Gregg Berhalter, 87)
Subs not used: 24-Marcus Hahnemann, 2-Frankie Hejduk, 13-Taylor Twellman, 16-Josh Wolff
Head Coach: Bruce Arena.

TRI: 1-Shaka Hislop; 2-Marlon Rojas; 4-Marvin Andrews; 5-Bret Sancho; 7-Leslie Fitzpatrick (13-Cornell Glenn, 71); 10-Anthony Rougier (8-Angus Eve, 46); 15-Kenwyne Jones; 11-Carlos Edwards (12-Densil Theobold, 74); 14-Stern John; 16-Anton Pierre; 19-Dwight Yorke
Subs not used: 21-Clayton Ince; 6-Derek King; 9-Scott Sealy.
Theobald; 3-David Charles
Head Coach: Bertille St.Clair.

Match-up: USA vs. Trinidad & Tobago
Date: August 17, 2005
Competition: FIFA World Cup qualifier
Venue: Rentschler Field – East Hartford, Connecticut
Kickoff: 8 p.m. ET
Attendance: 25,488
Weather: 80 degrees, clear

Scoring Summary: 1    2   F
USA                             1    0   1
TRI                                0   0    0

Scoring:
USA – Brian McBride (Bobby Convey) 2nd minute.

Lineups:

USA: 18-Kasey Keller; 4-Chris Albright, 22-Oguchi Onyewu, 3-Gregg Berhalter, 7-Eddie Lewis; 19-Steve Ralston (9-Santino Quaranta, 72), 10-Claudio Reyna (capt.), 5-John O’Brien (14-Chris Armas, 46), 15-Bobby Convey; 21-Landon Donovan, 20-Brian McBride (13-Taylor Twellman, 83)
Subs not used: 1-Tim Howard, 2-Greg Vanney, 11-Jeff Cunningham, 12-Jimmy Conrad
Head Coach: Bruce Arena.

TRI: 21-Kelvin Jack; 3-Avery John, 4-Marvin Andrews, 2-Atiba Charles (8-Scott Sealy, 46+), 6-Dennis Lawrence; 9-Aurtis Whitley, 16-Silvio Spann, 7-Christopher Birchall, 20-Collin Samuel (5-Brent Sancho, 46+); 19-Dwight Yorke (capt.), 14-Stern John (15-Kenwyne Jones, 55)
Subs not used: 1-Shaka Hislop, 18-Densil Theobold, 23-Anthony Wolfe, 24-Cyd Gray
Head Coach: Leo Beenhakker

Stats Summary:      USA   TRI
 Shots                          18        1
 Saves                           0       10
 Corner Kicks              5         3
 Fouls                           19      13
 Offside                        3         4

« Last Edit: March 23, 2006, 09:02:04 AM by Touches »

Offline Ponnoxx

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 23, 2006, 09:32:16 AM »
 Touches are you stupid??? You have to be living in America. I sure.In Football anything can happen. The point is T&T didn't play any of those sides. USA and Germany play and USA got THRASHED!!!!

Offline Jayerson

• Hero Warrior
  • Gunners for life
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 23, 2006, 09:44:49 AM »
Finally people with some gray matter. As of now, we are nowhere close to beating even a 2nd string German team. Yet men saying we would beat and tie with them. Worse yet some saying we could beat the US team when we had two opportunities is the last year to do so and simply couldn't. For some reason people think that beating Bahrain and Iceland has made us into world beater over night. Right now, I think we can be competitive and also show flashes of brilliance from a few players but we have very far to go in order to be able to beat Sweden and Paraguay.

Offline Lightning

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 23, 2006, 09:48:15 AM »
I guess men was sleeping durign the logic class....

The level of opposition we've played in our Iceland friendly vs what the US has played vs Germany is inferior.  Yes we looked good but consider. Iceland's domestic players are out of season.  The game was at a neutral site and Iceland really had nothing to play for. The level of intensity wasn't all that impressive. Yes our team played good ball but there was nothing at stake.

Contrast that with the sense of urgency and the pressure felt by the germans and their coach having lost to Italy and you could see that there was more at stake for them. They played like it mattered.  

Our team is coming along well but we ent ready to face germany in front of their home crowd.  Imagine klose pressuring dog in the defensive 3rd and what happens when he cough up the ball...... imagine a set play from the wing with 6 or 7 6 footers attacking the cross..... Imagine ballaed threading passes through the seams in the defense for man to run in behind......imagine high pressure on the ball from teh time you take a touch a german in yuh face.....
I spent a lot of money on booze, birds and fast cars. The rest I just squandered.

Offline Touches

• Hero Warrior
  • Trow wine on she...
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 23, 2006, 10:05:52 AM »
Well ponnox I do not think of myself as stupid,

No .......I live in Trinidad, if you came to the Warrior Nation Sweat you woulda see me.

But you have just proved to me that you have a comprehension problem.

Please note The opening paragraph of this post.....it was directed at those who think we would beat the US and Germany had we played them.

Yes...... I does look at things different, I doe like to sugar coat nuttin and I am realistic when it comes to many things. I also like to disagree with people when they doe substantiate they claim or provide convincing evidence so I can see their logic. I also consider myself quite good at predicting a scoreline.

I think I am one of the biggest TT fans here and I support my team and nation in whatever modest way I can. But I also know my teams limitations and what they are capable of......does that make me love this team any less or make me less of a patriot.

I doe like the USA mens team but I respect them cause they improve and does wash we arse good and proper.

I feel men only gripe is cause is the USA, and they ent get over they 89 tabanca yet.

But if a man was to say Brazil go cut we tail.......yuh know all man jack would agree, and woulda be predicting score.

Yes the ball is round and anything could happen, but in most instances it doe take a seerman to know when a side ripe for a cutarse.

Offline Disgruntled_Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 23, 2006, 10:07:50 AM »
Touches boy
good luck with the backlash yuh going to recieve from this post

Més que un club.

Offline morvant

• warrior nation member
  • Hero Warrior
  • malick till i die
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 23, 2006, 10:08:56 AM »
touches i have yuh back on this one

in another thread ah man say if we doh win the cup he go be vex :rotfl:
"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 23, 2006, 10:09:19 AM »

I feel men only gripe is cause is the USA, and they ent get over they 89 tabanca yet.

so many posts could be summed up with that sentence

Offline Pasdah Beatz

• Spiritual Seal
  • Hero Warrior
  • I was born to die as a SoCa WaRrIoR
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 23, 2006, 10:20:34 AM »
Yorke and latsa is repeaters.... :rotfl: :rotfl:

But fellas if alyuh remember CXC does come hard one year and easy de next. Senegal pass wid some subjects last year.... Dey get de required 5 subjects tuh get ah full certificate.... Was the last exam easy or hard?????

WC finals thefinal exam

Offline g

• mr greggle71
  • Hero Warrior
  • semi match fit
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 23, 2006, 10:31:42 AM »

I agree with yuh dey yes. If Mexico or Costa Rica got a similar result vs Germany there would be more concern about Concacaf's ability to compete with Europes' best as opposed to the posts we getting about the US getting deserved licks etc.
Soca Warriors, the pride of a nation

Offline Disgruntled_Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: March 23, 2006, 10:46:01 AM »
Yorke and latsa is repeaters.... :rotfl: :rotfl:

But fellas if alyuh remember CXC does come hard one year and easy de next. Senegal pass wid some subjects last year.... Dey get de required 5 subjects tuh get ah full certificate.... Was the last exam easy or hard?????

WC finals thefinal exam

doh forget 3 is ah pass now eh

Més que un club.

Offline Quags

• use to b compre . Founder of the militant wing of the Soca Warriors
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: March 23, 2006, 10:49:11 AM »
I dislike the american team, because Millions Of north americans  hate "soccer". The WC and football is a joke to them, not because of 89 even doh it was sad,but where here now.    PS          West  Coast talk yah talk .                                                                                      :beermug:
« Last Edit: March 23, 2006, 10:52:06 AM by Compre »

Offline DeSoWa

• Hero Warrior
  • Life. Passion. FOOTBALL!
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 23, 2006, 11:05:39 AM »
Ok Touches you have some valid point, but as supporters ah doh really blame men for thinking we can beat those 2 teams..dat is what supporter are for. What are you saying, if you have a chile in form 3 bright enough to take cxc, you go tell them prepare for failure? nah, you go tell them go out there and give it your all, do your best, you can do it, if you fall short at least you compete with the other form 5s. What happen to "shoot for the moon and if you miss, at least you would be among the stars" I say we can beat whoever we put our mind to beat and if we play good ball we in the mix. We could play hard, now we just have to learn how to play sensible ball. Dais my piece!

Big Up!
Warrior Nation Member

Forward Thinking does not mean you cannot reflect on the Past!

Offline Filho

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: March 23, 2006, 11:18:12 AM »
I dislike the american team, because Millions Of north americans  hate "soccer". The WC and football is a joke to them, not because of 89 even doh it was sad,but where here now.    PS          West  Coast talk yah talk .                                                                                      :beermug:

quite easily the lamest reason to dislike any team. what liking a team has to do with the level of popularity of the sport in that country? first off, you kinda wrong. more american chidren play 'soccer' than any other american sport except american football...so the majority of parents and children do not hate the sport. american's actually go to MLS games...average attendances per team range between 15,000 and 20,000. The MLS final is always a sellout. Compare that to PFL.

But if you were right you should like (or at least respect) the US national team then. According to you, they have gone aganst the grain and play the sport they love and promote it amongst the ignorance....something we in T&T doh have to face...that is no reason to hate a team.

before people get carried away..i eh saying you cyah dislike any team....I jes' studying dis particular reason

nice commentary Touches...bitin'....and nice

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: March 23, 2006, 11:21:41 AM »

That reasoning failed the logic test with flying colours.........

american's actually go to MLS games...average attendances per team range between 15,000 and 20,000.

didn't know that average MLS attendances were that high - impressive
« Last Edit: March 23, 2006, 11:25:41 AM by kicker »

1]; } ?>