April 28, 2024, 08:14:34 PM

Author Topic: Congratulation & Photo Thread Here....  (Read 88076 times)

Offline greenbottlebaby_7

• New Warrior
  • Germany here we come!!!
    • View Profile
Re: Congratulation & Photo Thread Here....
« Reply #330 on: November 17, 2005, 08:36:11 PM »
GREAT work warriors and beenhakker as well!
lookin forward to watchin u all in germany!!!
dont worry birchall they man who tackle u nasty like dat on wednesday wont b in world cup but u will   :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Offline Reaper2004

• Warrior Nation Enforcer
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Couldnt happen at a better time.
« Reply #331 on: November 17, 2005, 08:36:12 PM »
Y'all didnt notice that Christmas jus around the corner? THIS IS THE BEST CHRISTMAS GIFT FOR THE WARRIORS!!!!!

Offline Grande

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Couldnt happen at a better time.
« Reply #332 on: November 17, 2005, 08:37:23 PM »
Dis the best christmas gift for the whole country too!!

AH WANT A PIECE OF PORKK!!!  :beermug:

T&T welcomes back...the King

Offline trinbago

• Hero Warrior
  • Warrior For Life !!
    • View Profile
« Reply #333 on: November 17, 2005, 09:04:45 PM »

A Trinidad and Tobago soccer fan cheers for the team before the World Cup 2006 playoff against Bahrain in Port of Spain November 12, 2005. The game ended in a 1-1 draw. REUTERS/Howard Yanes
Warrior For Life !!

Offline Pointman

• Hero Warrior
  • T&T football: win or lose, we still fetein'
    • View Profile
Re: Congrats to T&T
« Reply #334 on: November 17, 2005, 09:10:35 PM »
Gracias por el apoyo!!! ven festejar con nosotros, va ser bien chingon!!
Trini to de bone; Pointman to de bone.

Offline SydneyFC

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Sydney FC Unofficial
« Reply #335 on: November 17, 2005, 10:49:10 PM »
Congratulations Soca Warriors!!!

I was hoping for either Australia or T&T to qualify... BOTH DID!!  :o ;D :devil:

I booked my airfare to Germany last week. I can't wait to go! I will be supporting you guys when you play and hopefully will get to see Dwight play in at least one match over there. Cheers!  :beermug: ;D

Offline IBz

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #336 on: November 17, 2005, 10:53:55 PM »
Bahrain launch protest to FIFA over disallowed goal...

http://msn.foxsports.com/soccer/story/5092360

"We hope that FIFA will take action. It's up to them. I'm not optimistic that we'll get a result," Sheik Ali said. "We filed a complaint because it's the only thing we can do now."   :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Like none of them Taliban eh realize that yuh cyah take a ball from a keeper like that in the middle of his kicking action.  They beg back to get the first leg against Uzebakistan voided, Jack not going to stand for any of this shit!!

CONGRATS Socawarriors for the long hard journey from '74 to '89 and finally now in 2005... no desparate Bahrain protest will take away our place in Germany 2K6... Sssssoooooooooorrrrrrryyyyy!!

Offline Babalawo

• Football Scholar
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #337 on: November 17, 2005, 11:32:44 PM »

I jealous Stern John ;D

Offline Babalawo

• Football Scholar
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #338 on: November 18, 2005, 12:36:54 AM »
How Howard University students celebrated...

:)

Dats u in de middle? u face getting cover by the flag

Offline supporter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Hart for president

Offline CaptainHollywood

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #340 on: November 18, 2005, 02:39:24 AM »
Woohaaaa!!!!!!!!

@TRINBAGO

The pic in ur signature....u know where it is, right?

It's The mighty Stadium of HANNOVER 96, my local Soccer Team!

http://www.hannover96.de

LETS GO HANNOVER!!! It's also WM-Stadium!!!

so A BIG WELCOME AGAIN TO GERMANY LADIES n GENTS FROM TnT!!!

We're waiting for u!!!

All the best and may god bless u all!

look , what is waiting for u in Germany:

Hamburg - AOL Arena

Munich - Allianz Arena

Hannover - AWD Arena

Berlin - Olympic Stadium

Dortmund - Signal Iduna Park / WestfalenStadion

Schalke - Auf Schalke

Frankfurt - Commerzbank Arena

and some impressions from Germany! (especially for those who are interested in)

Hamburg - Queen Mary 2

German Octoberfest in Munich

Service Crew - Octoberfest

Octoberfest - Airview

Castel "Neuschwanstein" in Bavaria

Cologne - Cathedral at night

The Zugspitze - Top of Germany

Frankfurt Skyline

Volkswagen VW - Famous German Automobile COmpany

Hamburg Reeperbahn

Mosel - River (famous wine-area)

German soccer fans - female

German soccer fans -male :-)

« Last Edit: November 18, 2005, 04:37:37 AM by CaptainHollywood »

Offline Adam12

• New Warrior
  • Port Vale FC
    • View Profile
Well Done Lads!!!
« Reply #341 on: November 18, 2005, 04:26:49 AM »
Just want to say well done for the great perfomance on Wednesday.

Nice to see Chris Birchall in the world cup, especially since hes a Vale player

Well Done again :)
Chrisy Birchall tra la la la la
Chris Birchall tra la la la la

Offline Wxmexile

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #342 on: November 18, 2005, 04:46:33 AM »
Congratulations to the soccer warriors on your momentous win from everyone here in Wrexham!!! we will be sure to give Dennis a massive welcome back to Wales on Saturday! There is already lots of talk of Wrexham Fans travelling to Germany to follow T&T and Dennis and  lend our support, and demand is high for T&T Shirts and stuff! come visit us on www.red-passion.com and see for yourselves!!

Offline KFCSpicy

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #343 on: November 18, 2005, 05:21:14 AM »
??? I congratulate them because I know first hand how most of them got to where they are now.  Growing up with them and listening to them moan about the ups and downs of being in football and most pointedly, football in trinidad and tobago.

This is not just some fly by night thing for them especially Dennis whose mom used to beat him every sunday morning because he used to sneak out and go practice with a team.   Her comments were "football will never amount to anything study yuh book" ::)  My mom used to say to us one day that boy will suprise she.  And now look at him.  To Dennis who is not getting enough media exposure, even though it was a team effort...all my respect goes to you Dennis The Meanace. 

;DYou made me proud and your daughter and wife and family and friends knew you would achieve someday.  From the days of playing ball in road in front of the house till dark to this.  Walk Tall(er) and proud.

Love you! :'(
Vibes Up and Ting
From "Loving" and "Nicole" and the entire Scott Family.  ;)

Offline WREXHAM WARRIOR

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
    • www.red-passion.com
« Reply #344 on: November 18, 2005, 08:26:07 AM »
Congratulations Warriors!!!!

Everyone in Wrexham and North Wales will be cheering you on to victory in Germany next year
(We usually just cheer on every team who plays against England)
There will be a lot of Red & Black flags Flying in Wrexham Tomorrow When Dennis will get a Hero's welcome

HAIL THE MIGHTY  T&T  ! ! ! !

DESTINY WE HEAR YOU CALLING

Offline Punchy_B

• New Warrior
  • Live the Dream
    • View Profile
« Reply #345 on: November 18, 2005, 08:37:35 AM »
They may not play England WW!  Lets hope they thrash the Germans, French, Argies, and Brazillians though.

Offline Trini_fan

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #346 on: November 18, 2005, 08:49:12 AM »
Congrats to my team. I am sure everyone on the site can echo my sentiments that it has been a roll coaster ride but well worth it.

Many of us felt it when Beenie came but didn't want to hope too hard then we knew it was God telling us we making it to the World cup with the retun of Latas.

To all the young guys like Whitley, Spann, Edwards etc...great to see them gain the confidence that they are now playing with. I am sure Latas and Yorke feel good about passing the baton.

To Jack..No amount of thanks is enough for this man....hopefully now that the gov't is on board they will pump some money into our youth programs to keep us in the running for future World Cups.

To Beenie...The man is  genius. Above all thanks for teaching them fellas to play as a team and instilling the importance of discipline.

To Touches..thanks for the match reports for the overseas crew. They make us feel like we were there

To Tallman and Flex..thanks for the outlet.

Congrats Warriors allyuh deserve it..the country deserves it.

We going Germany.....and we beating Brazil too...Ok maybe not but we may as well dream big.

Offline Marcos

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #347 on: November 18, 2005, 08:50:47 AM »
Our training jersey badddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd
Nothing pisses me off more than racism, and ppl who you know that act like they don't know you.

Offline Girl Warrior

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #348 on: November 18, 2005, 08:54:20 AM »
Play boys play!
Will try my best to be there to support you in Germany....  ;)
The revolution is not an apple that falls when it is ripe. You have to make it fall... Che Guevara

Offline Hyperhot J

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #349 on: November 18, 2005, 09:35:04 AM »
... and finally to Manning the Prime Minister the best thing you have EVER SAID AS PRIME MINISTER:

"I am the Prime Minister of T&T and Mr. Beenhakker has a job!"

Yes Mr. Manning, that is best thing you ever said or did! I thank you for that.

Jack Warner for Minister of Sport, though that will be harder said than done given the political environment, but whatever the case thank you.

J.
"The abuse of greatness is when it disjoins remorse from power." 

Cassius told Brutus in Julius Caesar by Shakespeare

Offline da

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #350 on: November 18, 2005, 09:37:01 AM »
BIG UP TO THE SOCA WARRIORS.  THEY HAVE DONE US PROUD.  MANY OF US WHO PLAYED FOR TNT OVER THE YEARS WOULD HAVE LOVED TO BE THERE TO CONGRATULATE AND CELEBRATE WITH YOU,THE WHOLE TECH. STAFF AND THE COUNTRY.

PRASIES TO  MR. WARNER WHO HAS NEVER STOPPED PUTING HIS TIME AND MONEY WHERE HIS MOUTH IS AND HE HAS BROUGTH THIS TNT TEAM TO THE WORLD STAGE AND I'M SURE THAT WE ARE GOING TO LET EVERYONE KNOW THAT WE ARE HERE TO STAY.

DAVID AUSTIN

Offline ricky

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #351 on: November 18, 2005, 10:27:11 AM »
big up to David Austin and welcome to the site.
I was a big fan of yours and wondered what you have been up to, tallman  updated us a few months back
I met you in Edmonton in 96 and chatted with you and shurland David about macdonals in TNT  :rotfl:

Offline Clarke

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #352 on: November 18, 2005, 10:30:06 AM »
To the Soca Warriors,
you guys are true warriors and champions. as was said in many other times a warrior may be wounded but e fights to the bitter end until the battle is done and he is either victorious and alive or loses his life on the battlefield. and u guys altho wounded slightly by that away goal on the 12th rose higher and destroyed and outclassed ur opponents on the 16th thereby makin history and pride for our tiny little twin island republic. As such we thank you immensely for helping to put trinidad back on the map on a positive feeling rather than what we have experienced in 2005. thank u warriors and all the best in germany come 2006. ah tryin all now to save up money to go.

Offline FireBrand

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #353 on: November 18, 2005, 11:29:14 AM »
This whole experience has been fantastic. However, I still can't forget all the doubters who are singing a different tune now. What hurt the most is that many of them were Trini. I hope we all learn from this experience and never give up on our own whenever we compete in ANY sport.

Thanks to de Almighty for making our dream a reality and thank you Soca Warriors for showing the World what Trinis are made of!

Warrior for life...Trini forever!
« Last Edit: November 18, 2005, 11:31:39 AM by Fire Brand »
Warrior Nation Member At Large

Offline guffy23

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
Love & Unity in this great achievement....Trini to d bone
« Reply #354 on: November 18, 2005, 12:08:34 PM »
Way to go SOCA Warriros!!!! World Cup qualification is an Achievement beyond what most people can really understand.  This transcends what human kind has a hard time explaining.  Over the past 4 days, the world has witnessed similar emotions across Eurpoe and around the world....Celebration and dispair at the same time. But the scenes are all the same.  Amazing...

Them players are right...Qualification was achieved through the cooperation and support from all those GENUINELY involved.  Let us celebrate as one not only in this achievement, but also from the PRIDE we feel as Trinbagonians whenever one of us succeeds in life.  Let us encourage (not discourage) others to persevere in the hard work and tough times as we try to achieve and goals we want to score in the game of life.  Believe me...when you have 1 pt from 3 games in qualifying, the naysayers will write you off, but with hard work and dedication in the darkest days, the clearing of the clouds will bring hope of the possiblities...and voila....we going GERMANY

Offline Carib-Briton

• Hero Warrior
  • Working Things Out!
    • View Profile
Re: Love & Unity in this great achievement....Trini to d bone
« Reply #355 on: November 18, 2005, 12:11:35 PM »
Way to go SOCA Warriros!!!! World Cup qualification is an Achievement beyond what most people can really understand.  This transcends what human kind has a hard time explaining.  Over the past 4 days, the world has witnessed similar emotions across Eurpoe and around the world....Celebration and dispair at the same time. But the scenes are all the same.  Amazing...

Them players are right...Qualification was achieved through the cooperation and support from all those GENUINELY involved.  Let us celebrate as one not only in this achievement, but also from the PRIDE we feel as Trinbagonians whenever one of us succeeds in life.  Let us encourage (not discourage) others to persevere in the hard work and tough times as we try to achieve and goals we want to score in the game of life.  Believe me...when you have 1 pt from 3 games in qualifying, the naysayers will write you off, but with hard work and dedication in the darkest days, the clearing of the clouds will bring hope of the possiblities...and voila....we going GERMANY
I see it says Trini To the bone on the thread title wha happen to Tobago? lol

Offline T-WREX

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #356 on: November 18, 2005, 12:26:53 PM »
CONGRATULATIONS! to T+T and Dennis Lawrence from everyone in Wrexham and North Wales. As mentioned by other Wrexham AFC fans you will have many supporters cheering you on in Wales, and no doubt a few trying to get tickets for the T+T games in Germany.
I'm sure there will be many T+T flags and shirts at our games this season from now on.
Again congratulations!

Offline Jannis

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #357 on: November 18, 2005, 01:44:36 PM »
Congratulations!!!
I follow the T&T-matches since september. (Of course, not everytime live (sunday, 3 am ;))
However, I'm glad,  you participating the 2006-WC!!!

I really wish to see you live in cologne (Round of 16)

http://www.fussballclubkoeln.de/pics/fcbmg/fc-bmg_09.jpg

I know you'll reach at least the quarterfinals!!!

Offline Southernsoccer

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #358 on: November 18, 2005, 01:55:41 PM »
Congratulations And All The  The Credit To The Players and Coaches.....But Also Credit To Lincoln Phillips Who Returne Home And Believed T&T Could Qualify For The World Cup! :)

Offline Trini2deBone

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #359 on: November 18, 2005, 02:14:55 PM »
Congrats to your victory in Bahrein!!!
In April when I was last time back in Tobago nobody believed T & T would qualify for the World Cup. I'm looking forward to see you in Germany. Good luck and enjoy this tournament! And remember: The best place to succeed is the place where you are with that what you have.

I'm greeting all my friends in Tobago!!!

ARNOLD
« Last Edit: November 18, 2005, 02:42:10 PM by Trini2deBone »
The best place to succed is the place where you are with that what you have

1]; } ?>