April 25, 2024, 03:46:48 PM

Author Topic: Congratulation & Photo Thread Here....  (Read 87869 times)

Offline ANC2

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Congratulation Thread Here.... Please !!!!!!
« Reply #90 on: November 16, 2005, 02:33:21 PM »
The Road is long wid many a winding turn. But den ah come round de corner and reach germany  ;D

Congrats to the players and coaching staff, all supporters Meh love allyuh  ;D

Offline grskywalker

• Hero Warrior
  • WARRIORS BUSS THE NET AGAIN!
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: November 16, 2005, 02:34:37 PM »
I AM SO PROUD OF THE WARRIORS WE NEVER GAVE UP !!!

BYE BYE BAHRAIN ALL YUH KNOW THE KEEPER SAVE ALLYUH FROM ABOUT 5 GOALS!!

Offline Ponnoxx

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: "FOR DWIGHT" - "FOR GIVING US ALL HOPE TO NEVER STOP DREAMING"
« Reply #92 on: November 16, 2005, 02:34:56 PM »
 A ecuadorian associate of mine was talking about T&T like if we are push-overs and I had to put him in his dam place...I tell him T&T have the talent it takes to beat teams like ecuador but we need a coach to bring it together in a team...And I make sure and tell him ...That when Ecuador produce a player like Dwight Yorke that conquer the WORLD then compare us.....Go T&T

Offline Rotato Poti

• Hero Warrior
  • VIBES IT UP!!!
    • View Profile
    • ACB reloaded
« Reply #93 on: November 16, 2005, 02:35:07 PM »
Way .... we going back to 1992 and San Fernando Boys' RC.

Man like Dwight reach the school with he agent .... and since I was the smart man in meh class (no really, ah serious) - I naTHrully get designated to go and collect a shirt and shake Dwight hand.

So I reach, he shake meh hand, and buss out ah accent dey ... he went "Wel cum too THa Dwww iight Yorke fan cloob"
I was like ... yeah padna ... and ride - but meeting the man then, hearing real men throw him under the bus, and seeing him now ...... it's a damn good thing to be a TRINI!!

Offline nobody_s angel

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: November 16, 2005, 02:37:55 PM »
Trinidad Trinidad Ole Ole Ole.

Soca Warriors I love all of you all. Every single one. Congrats 2 all I can't stop smiling boy.  :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

$16,999.00 more to Germany.

Offline Jefferz

• "hopelessly faithful"
  • Hero Warrior
  • Warrior Nation Member #44
    • View Profile
    • facebook.com
« Reply #95 on: November 16, 2005, 02:40:07 PM »
At this point if anyone ever says anything negative about him to me am not going to be the resonable guy, im going to reserve my right to ramain violent. I thank all ya fellahs fa supportin him through all the adversity. Cheers fellahs  :beermug:
since ah born or at least circa Copa Caribe

Offline Born-again Bairn

• Touch ane, touch a'
  • New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: November 16, 2005, 02:41:09 PM »
You da boys  ;D

Big shout from the Falkirk posse :beermug:

Offline biga84

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
Pressure
« Reply #97 on: November 16, 2005, 02:45:30 PM »
Pressure fellas    let me tell allyuh    I was training three new people at work and had to focus some attention to them until 11. After that my focus was on Trini. At minutes to 11 I get up and go for a walk fuss I nervous. I was talking to my boss with a paper in my hand and the paper shaking shaking and my boss ask "is everything ok?"  pressure boyz   When we score that goal it was only hugs sharing in the office and when I see we win boy I aint work one drip after that.     I just want to say thanks to all the people who gets us updated.
Germany we comin!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline JDB

• Hero Warrior
  • Red, White and Black till death
    • View Profile
    • We Reach
« Reply #98 on: November 16, 2005, 02:52:06 PM »
Congratulations Warriors and people of Trinidad and tobago. Words cannot describe so I won't even try.
THE WARRIORS WILL NOT BE DENIED.

Offline TempleSt

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: November 16, 2005, 02:54:07 PM »
Can somebody tell me where I can buy a Trini uniform on line.  Everybody in Germany must know who we are there to support and I know they will.
R.I.P 1989.

Offline CAPITANO

• Full Warrior
  • I heart zaboka
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: November 16, 2005, 02:58:43 PM »
Dwight been through a lot as a footballer, but he still keep he head up and work

What he helped the Warriors accomplish today is even greater than what he did in his Man U days.
WE JAMMIN STILL!!!!!!

Offline aGoGo

• Bahraini
  • New Warrior
    • View Profile
I'm Bahraini, Congrats :)
« Reply #101 on: November 16, 2005, 03:00:44 PM »
As a Bahraini i would like to congratulate all the T & T people for their impressive game,
the team played very well, our team really sucked major ass, although they were decent in your home land...
I’ve read allot of stuff about how the people in T & T showed great hospitality for our team, that's why I’m ashamed from the response here by some of our fans...
about Bahrain’s goal, even if it's legal, they don’t deserve it, it was a very CHEAP tactic...
I'd like to apologize in behalf of Bahraini people, I personally know that most of them behaved like this because they couldn't believe their team sucks this bad...
our coach is retarded, he just wanted 0-0 to get away...
Good luck in Germany

RESPECT  :salute:

Offline grskywalker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: November 16, 2005, 03:00:48 PM »
dwight worked his ass off in that game he deserves the MAN OF THE MATCH, not taking anything from Dennis but laaawwd, Dwight was all over

Offline Trini/Sverige

• Jr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: November 16, 2005, 03:02:03 PM »
aye how to post pic in a reply?? by the way congrats well done i in germany for sure
« Last Edit: November 16, 2005, 03:03:52 PM by keon »

Offline skins

• Barca4ever
  • Hero Warrior
  • orginally from san do
    • View Profile
Re: I'm Bahraini, Congrats :)
« Reply #104 on: November 16, 2005, 03:02:25 PM »
Best of luck to you

Offline Ponnoxx

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #105 on: November 16, 2005, 03:02:54 PM »
 Bless Agogo....Good Luck in the future...Go T&T

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: November 16, 2005, 03:05:02 PM »
Respeck aGoGo!  Good luck in the future.  You guys really missed your #10 who was suspended from the match in POS.  I still believe we would have won even with him there but he would have given your attack more punch in my opinion.
Carlos "The Rolls Royce" Edwards

Offline grskywalker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: November 16, 2005, 03:05:29 PM »
OUR HEARTS WERE BROKEN BACK IN 89 AS WELL, BUT WE STILL PLAYED A HARD AND DISCIPLINED GAME

TOTAL FOOTBALL MEANS MENTAL CONTROL TOO AND THAT'S WHY YOU ALL LOST. BAHRAIN PLAYED A TERRIBLE GAME YOUR TEAM HAS A LOT TO LEARN

BY THE WAY

WE GOING GERMANY!!!!!!!!!!!  :applause: :wavetowel: :wavetowel:

Offline SHOTTA

• HE WHO HESITATES MASTURBATES
  • Hero Warrior
  • NIGGAS JUST HATE ME BECAUSE THEY CANT BE ME
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: November 16, 2005, 03:06:55 PM »
big up to you man i hope ur team move on to develop their football
now that we have mastered the language we can wield it as we may

Offline chinee boi

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: November 16, 2005, 03:08:55 PM »
hey aGoGo....good luck to Bahrain in the future as well......glad to know that they have some decent levelled head ppl in Bahrain

GO WARRIORS GO

Offline aGoGo

• Bahraini
  • New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: November 16, 2005, 03:09:28 PM »
the ironic side,
T&T President visited the company I’m working for today morning,
he was really impressed with the performance and records achieved by a relatively small petrochemical company in a small country like Bahrain...
I think he changed his mind this evening, the way the players and fan reacted was very childish and inappropriate...

Offline Jefferz

• "hopelessly faithful"
  • Hero Warrior
  • Warrior Nation Member #44
    • View Profile
    • facebook.com
« Reply #111 on: November 16, 2005, 03:11:37 PM »
Dwight been through a lot as a footballer, but he still keep he head up and work

What he helped the Warriors accomplish today is even greater than what he did in his Man U days.

dwight worked his ass off in that game he deserves the MAN OF THE MATCH, not taking anything from Dennis but laaawwd, Dwight was all over

yes, i have honestly never seen a football work harder
since ah born or at least circa Copa Caribe

Offline Rodney

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: November 16, 2005, 03:13:03 PM »
I only have respect for people that except defeat gracefully.  All the best to Bahrain and their fans.  I wish you better luck (maybe direct qualification!) next time round. Maybe being a bit more adventurous and creative in attack is an area to concentrate on cause yuh got the defence sorted out.

Offline aGoGo

• Bahraini
  • New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: November 16, 2005, 03:14:46 PM »
glad to know that they have some decent levelled head ppl in Bahrain
There are allot of them, unfortunately, what you saw are real football hard headed fanatics...
The media here played a major role in the boring performance by the team, they over-hyped them.

Thanks for everyone who replayed, truly touched by your kind words :)

Offline Wrexham Gooner

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: November 16, 2005, 03:15:21 PM »
 :beermug: :beermug: :beermug: Congratulations to all in T&T from everyone at Wrexham. BIG DEN.......................is loved by all here, as were Carlos and Hector.We're so pleased for you all just check out Wrexham fans site ... too p****d to sort link out .. red-passion.com just overjoyed for you.
My son was a mascot at Wrexham ... guess who made a point of going over to him and saying happy birthday.... YES BIG DEN.. Hero Gentleman and now World Cup Finalist.
No go on and win it............

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: November 16, 2005, 03:15:57 PM »
I was one of Dwight biggest critics when he and Latas in my opinion sabotaged our team by walking out just prior to the WCQ match against Jamaica in 2002.  I felt at the time neither Dwight nor Latas should play for the National team again.

I had no time for Dwight especially and felt he had "gone through" as a footballer....only interested in party life and the such.  

When BSC practically grovelled to BEG Dwight to come back to the team, including the infamous friendly against Northern Ireland in Tobago where Dwight came out of the stands to play for T&T, I was outraged.  I almost became apoplectic when BSC appointed Dwight captain.

I say all this because people who REALLY knew Dwight said his dedication to the game and professionalism was never in question.  

Dwight, Latas & BSC have all proved me wrong and I will take this opportunity to apologise to all of them.  There is redemption.  One can come back.  I know this with absolute certainty.....we could not have qualified for Germany were it not for Dwight Yorke.  We as a nation, owe him a debt of gratitude that can never be fully repaid.

Thank you Dwight.  One of our greatest ever in any sphere...be it sporting or otherwise.
Carlos "The Rolls Royce" Edwards

Offline supaselectuh

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: November 16, 2005, 03:18:33 PM »
post ah pic

and put the jpg or gif file in between those things

Offline Spitfire

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: November 16, 2005, 03:27:58 PM »
Congratulations Guys.  Watched the game at work and was well chuffed when you won.  Have already told the wife I'll be going to Germany next year to support Sancho and Coxy and all the Trini's - that is if you leave any tickets spare for us English waggonists  ;)

Party on dudes  :beermug:

Offline Behbehman

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: A round of applause for the aussies please
« Reply #118 on: November 16, 2005, 03:38:19 PM »
Australia beat Uruguay 4-2 on penalties to go through to the world cup for teh first time since 1974(the year T&T were robbed in Haiti).

Allyuh know dat the Aussies have ah Dutch coach too...so the Netherlands big in dis ting...it go have three Dutch coaches out dey in Germany and Beenie eh taking it so...he going for blood!

So hear what...kill two fowl cock (doh tief nobody fowl please) and call the neighbours to celebrate. :-*

Offline Milan!!!

• Naps man fuh life!!!
  • Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: November 16, 2005, 03:38:24 PM »
WORDS CANT EXPTRESS THE feeling......i remember i was 7 years old when we get knocked out in 89...and i cry with my uncles.....and here it is 16 years later...the best feelin on the face of the earth!!!!
In toronto..Sandos..was madness........i went to a roti shop and had a roti and red solo one time yeh..i had to celebrate in style!!!...

JUS WANNA SAY CONGRATS TO THE WARRIORS...we live the dream......and thanks to dwwight and latapy for coming back..it means so much to the island....

Warriors..we lightin up GERMANY...

1]; } ?>