April 16, 2024, 01:03:49 PM

Author Topic: Congratulation & Photo Thread Here....  (Read 87613 times)

Offline CarenageBoy

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: SAFETY TO TRINIS IN BAHRAIN
« Reply #60 on: November 16, 2005, 01:26:02 PM »
Don't worry, we are angry at our team, & federation.
You did your job.

Thank you for the graceful acknowledgement.

Offline Jay9

• Jr. Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Congratulation Thread Here.... Please !!!!!!
« Reply #61 on: November 16, 2005, 01:26:43 PM »
mass in all the streets in trinidad... east-west corridor in an uproar...

GERMANY BABY!!

Offline Marlon

• Sr. Warrior
  • Who the cap fit, let them wear it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: November 16, 2005, 01:29:00 PM »
Congrats to my people. Beenie is now an Honourary Trini.

Man this is tooo much!!! :beermug: :beermug: :beermug: :beermug:

Offline maxg

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: November 16, 2005, 01:32:02 PM »
Thanks to God / Allah. All our players, Mr. BeenE and his staff,the GM and all Team staff and officials,Flex - tallman and many forumites for keeping me dreaming and believing, all past National team players and staff - for showing the way, Mr. Warner- for the financial support, Mr Camps and their staff - for the years of service, Mr. Manning and his staff, Mr. Panday and his staff, meh mother & father(rip) - for giving me life in Trinidad & Tobago, Mrs. G - for puttin up with the highs and lows, the kids for the times ah had to run down the game, the many Tantines an Uncles an dem, Friends and opponents, People of Concacaf for making us stronger, People of Bahrain for your sacrifice and opposition.....people of the world for this wonderful competition, and those that support....Everybody....and firstly, and lastly God

Offline Jefferz

• "hopelessly faithful"
  • Hero Warrior
  • Warrior Nation Member #44
    • View Profile
    • facebook.com
« Reply #64 on: November 16, 2005, 01:34:15 PM »
I thank allllllllllllll people who have loyaly supported TnT with me you are all my borhter and sisters and i love you all. Ya kno, i think we could all sense on saturday that something wasnt right and just as u felt it linger in the back of your mind it came true, we wernt meant to win. No. But this morning, last night... you could feel it. Something was different, i felt just as i did before the Mexico match. NEVER EVER UNDERESTIMATE GUT FEELINGS BECUASE THESE FEELINGS ARE SOMETHING THAT WE CANNOT CONTROL BY WILL YET THEY ARE THERE, THEY ARE A WONDEROUS PART OF HUMAN NATURE THAT WE MAY NEVER KNOW HOW TO UNDERSTAND IT HOWEVER THATS WHAT MAKES THESE FEELINGS SO BEAUTIFUL. GOD BLESS YOU ALL!!
since ah born or at least circa Copa Caribe

Offline Cantona007

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: November 16, 2005, 01:42:20 PM »
Thanks first of all to God Almighty for answering all of the prayers of all Trinis (we know he is one of us eh??).
Thanks to the players and Don Leo (not an honorary Trini; a FULL Trini!!!).
Thanks to the fans especially the bredrin and sistrin of SocaWarriors.net

Vibes it up!!!
#include <std/disclaimer.h>
/* Beware of bugs in the above code; I have only proved it correct, not tried it. -- Donald Knuth */

Offline Tenorsaw

• Hero Warrior
  • YNWA
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: November 16, 2005, 01:43:07 PM »
Big up Soca Warriors.  Fellas this site is the representation of the true die-hard supporters of TNT.  We deserve this after all the heartache that we've been through.  Long live the Soca Warriors!

Offline Prso9

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: November 16, 2005, 01:44:01 PM »
Congrats from a Glasgow Rangers fan, it'll be nice to see Big Marvin in the world cup next year  :beermug:

Offline cow heel pressure

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: November 16, 2005, 01:45:25 PM »
hey, any idea where to get the trini shirts!

Offline Jefferz

• "hopelessly faithful"
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • facebook.com
« Reply #69 on: November 16, 2005, 01:45:50 PM »
bless u allll

Offline sbw

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: November 16, 2005, 01:46:42 PM »
Congratulations from everyone in Wrexham.  Big Dennis is going to get one hell of a reception at our game on Saturday!  ;D

Offline naparimaoldboy

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
WE ARE A BLESSED NATION
« Reply #71 on: November 16, 2005, 01:49:24 PM »
FELLAS LETS GIVE THANKS AND PRAISE TO THE ALMIGHTY

WE ARE CERTAINLY BLESSED TO HAVE DONE WHAT WE DID

GREAT JOB SOCA WARRIORS, WHAT A FIGHTING SPIRIT

GREAT SUPPORT FROM THE DIE HARD FANS

SO PROUD TO WEAR THE RED BLACK AND WHITE

WHAT A SCENE IN THE CLUB HOUSE IN DC, NUFF CELEBRATION, WORDS CAN'T EXPLAIN

I KNEW WE WOULD WIN AND GOD WOULD HAVE GIVEN US FAVOR

FELLAS GOD IS GOOD TO US, TNT GOD IS GOOD TO US, LET THIS VICTORY CAUSE UNITY AND GOODWILL BACK HOME

THANK YOU JESUS
jesus christ is lord
john 3:16 "for god so loved the world he gave his only begotten son that whosover believe in him shall not perish but have eternal life"
jesus is the answer
give your life to him today

Offline Jefferz

• "hopelessly faithful"
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • facebook.com
« Reply #72 on: November 16, 2005, 01:51:18 PM »
Congratulations from everyone in Wrexham.  Big Dennis is going to get one hell of a reception at our game on Saturday!  ;D

hellyea

Offline canonPVFC

• New Warrior
  • Chrissy Birchall, Valiants Caribean king
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: November 16, 2005, 01:52:04 PM »
Well done T&T  from the Port Vale supporters all wishing Chrissy Birchall good luck and hope you have a speedy recovery from your injurie and get playin for the Vale because we need you  :(
Supporting Chrissy all the way

Offline ladywarrior

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: November 16, 2005, 01:52:44 PM »
We looked so amazing out there today!! Thank you Warriors.. Now I can sleep at night. Thank you GOD!!
The only thing to fear is fear itself.

Offline northlondonvaliant

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #75 on: November 16, 2005, 01:56:20 PM »
Congratulations T&T, couldn't get off work today but listened via the SW chat room. Going to watch it on video now.

Its the talk of Port vale tonight even thoygh Birch got taken off.

Visit http://www.onevalefan.co.uk/forum/index.php?showtopic=14520&st=0 and http://www.onevalefan.co.uk/index.php to see how proud we are of Chris and of course the rest of our new adopted nation.

All the best and see you in Germany

Offline Robin M

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
Nov 19, 1989 Demons Have Been Exorcised!!
« Reply #76 on: November 16, 2005, 01:56:37 PM »
This morning I got the news that Fatima beat Mucurapo for the North Zone Finals...Fatima had exorcised it's demons...I then had this warmth in my gut that today, the Soca Warriors would have exorcised their demons from Nov 19, 1989....For 100 odd minutes I was transfixed to my computer screen and when Lawrence scored that goal, ah big man cry!!!

God, meh eyes still have water and ah still feeling choked up....
THANK YOU SOCA WARRIORS FOR GIVING ME THIS GIFT OF SEEING MY COUNTRY PLAY AT THE WC IN MY LIFETIME!!!

WELL DONE, WE'RE SO PROUD OF YOU!!!

Offline Reggaefan

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: November 16, 2005, 01:58:32 PM »
Congratulations all around to T&T. 10 months ago I couldnt find myslef supporting T&T in the way I did over the past couple of months, and I muust say, I am proud to be a West Indian today. I do believe the day will come soon when teh Caribbean will send twop teams tothe world cup. Therm Guatemalans and Salvadorians have nothing over Caribbean teams. Agaian, HERATY CONGRATS! I done book my leave alrady for theWorld Cup finals next year!!!!!!

RESPECT! By teh way, who scored the goal?

Offline Mokajoka

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: November 16, 2005, 01:59:46 PM »
CONGRATULATIONS TO THE ENTIRE SQUAD AND TO THE TECHNICAL TEAM BEHIND THEM,THIS SHOWS THAT WE AS A PEOPLE CAN DO WHATEVER WE SET OUR MINDS TO AND WILL SUCCEED.
WE HAVE DONE THE HARD PART,LET US NOW GO TO GERMANY AND SHOW THEM THAT WE ARE A 'NEW ' FORCE TO BE RECONED WITH.

AH DUN TEL MIH WIFE THAT AH AFTER WE DAUGHTER B'DAY (7&TH JUNE) AH CUD BE MISSIN FOR AH FEW WEEKS.
WELL SHE ENT SAY NUTTIN YET BUT SAY WHAT!!!!

GOD BLESSED OUR NATION TONIGHT .......LETS US DO BETTER IN GERMANY.........congrats to all the other teams that make it as well.

Offline trainbairn

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: November 16, 2005, 02:00:45 PM »
Watched the game in the Amarillo Bar at Falklirk's Westfield stadium and although there was despondency when Latas wasn't starting we should not have feared.Bahrain were to quote a Scottish phrase "honking" but for me Man of the Match was big Spanno who covered every blade of sand on the pitch tonigh..Enjoy Germany Socawarriors and let's hope you do a Costa Rica and qualify for at least the 2nd stage!!

Steven

The Trainbairn

Offline skins

• Barca4ever
  • Hero Warrior
  • orginally from san do
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: November 16, 2005, 02:02:15 PM »
Congratualtion to the Soca Warriors.

Offline dtool

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: November 16, 2005, 02:10:54 PM »
Congrats from Howard University .... Washington DC
Great Job Warriors .....

Offline bada

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: November 16, 2005, 02:12:00 PM »
Congratulations all around to T&T. 10 months ago I couldnt find myslef supporting T&T in the way I did over the past couple of months, and I muust say, I am proud to be a West Indian today. I do believe the day will come soon when teh Caribbean will send twop teams tothe world cup. Therm Guatemalans and Salvadorians have nothing over Caribbean teams. Agaian, HERATY CONGRATS! I done book my leave alrady for theWorld Cup finals next year!!!!!!

Thanks RF, your support in the last few weeks are much appreciated. Btw, Lawrence scored a header from a corner from yorke early in the second half

Offline supaselectuh

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: November 16, 2005, 02:13:17 PM »
I have been a site maco for a while, but I had to register to congratulate the Soca Warriors, considering I skip class and almost get arrested for "indecent conduct" by uncle Sam police men

Congrats once again

Wir gehen zum Worldcup in Deutschland

Offline bada

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: November 16, 2005, 02:14:45 PM »

Thanks RF, your support in the last few weeks are much appreciated. Btw, Lawrence scored a header from a corner from yorke early in the second half

Offline Wiganer

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: November 16, 2005, 02:22:42 PM »
Congratulations from a Wigan Athletic Fan in England. Hope you do well in Germany.

Offline dreamer

• Hero Warrior
  • These fellas are real Warriors.
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: November 16, 2005, 02:29:28 PM »
I've been just soaking in the celebrations.   Wow!!!!!  Still listening to www.i955fm.com
Saw the whole game. Awesome performance. Excellent selections by Beenie
This morning ah ress down some serious prayers at 10.59 am and just kept still, watching the game.
I am very happy for this team and the supporters especially on this site who spent HOURS AND HOURS just working on our psyche since the days of marc purcell site.

I am so happy is not funny.

Fellas this victory goes beyond the goalpost and stadium!!!!  Heroes every one of allyuh.

Play de songs. Finally heard Super Blue after hearing all the others. Excellent song too.
Supportin' de Warriors right tru.

Offline Jefferz

• "hopelessly faithful"
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • facebook.com
"FOR DWIGHT" - "FOR GIVING US ALL HOPE TO NEVER STOP DREAMING"
« Reply #87 on: November 16, 2005, 02:29:56 PM »
At the end of the game today... i was brought to tears... I have been scolded and heckled all my life for supporting so many things, but i remember since i was small... i think i must have been 7 or 8. I remember watching Yorke play for Manchester he was a god to me... I did nothing but think about how i wanted to play alongside him one day... well after his drop of form and his drop of fan support I remember feeling so distressed... it was around the time him and latas left the 2002 campaign I felt so hopeless... my hero... had just walked out on me. I still talked fondly of him anytime football was mentioned amount me, my freinds anyone who would hear it, I remember getting told by my whole football team one day... (a team that i loved and loved me in return) "Yorke is a garbage, he is a disgrace and we're tired of hearing about him"    It was like a flashback... he was my hero. I was horrified at myself. Did i have doubts now about him. Even when he came back my butterflies were sunk by my freinds (despite, they're all great) preaching there "hes a traitor front" becuase they were too scared to make themselves "vulnarable"... "to believe." Now fast forward back to the moment we won the game dwight and leo were coming to tears and it exploded inside me... i couldnt contain myself... I was so overwhelmingly happy that i couldnt even bother to think about the embaressment of everyone watching me weep on my knees infront the projector... but sure enough there were warm hands on my back and only smiles. This is my dream come true... DwighT you are the greatest warrior THERE WILL EVER BE. You never give up hope, you never stop running your heart out, you never stay down when your knocked to the ground.   

Dwight you were and are still my hero.

Offline biga84

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: November 16, 2005, 02:29:57 PM »
Congrats fellas we supporters were behind u 100%    we knew you guys would get it done  God bless          GERMANY WE COMIN

MickeyRat

Re: "FOR DWIGHT" - "FOR GIVING US ALL HOPE TO NEVER STOP DREAMING"
« Reply #89 on: November 16, 2005, 02:32:36 PM »
Yuh break meh with this post padna. 
 De rat eyes water again!

1]; } ?>