March 28, 2024, 10:18:20 AM

Author Topic: it still have people who doh know trini reach wc.  (Read 4989 times)

Offline capodetutticapi

• Hero Warrior
  • veni vidi vici
    • View Profile
it still have people who doh know trini reach wc.
« on: March 24, 2006, 08:52:19 AM »
it have some trinis in de gym ah go to,dem fellas doh know yorke and latapy come back,when yuh say beenhakker,they say who is dat,they doh even know de wc in germany.but when they hear de warriors playin in de wc,first ting they say,they cut ass book.ah does feel to drop some serious weight on they chest.one guy ask say,but we didnt reach de last wc.they too americanized.come people check allyuh self.
soon ah go b ah lean mean bulling machine.

Offline TriniCana

• Hero Warrior
  • ah Catch ah Glad
    • View Profile
    • allyuhmuddaass@com
Re: it still have people who doh know trini reach wc.
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2006, 09:08:41 AM »
bun down dey kissmehass gym
BUN IT DOWNNNNNNNNN  :cursing:

Offline capodetutticapi

• Hero Warrior
  • veni vidi vici
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2006, 09:10:28 AM »
so whey i guh go and workout gyul.come and pump meh iron by you.lol. ;)

Offline Dutty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2006, 09:13:29 AM »

LAWD!!   :o

Dah swedish man better protect he meatballs oui  :devil:

Little known fact: The online transportation medium called Uber was pioneered in Trinidad & Tobago in the 1960's. It was originally called pullin bull.

Offline Peong

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 24, 2006, 09:14:05 AM »
Real people doh know Iraq in de WC either.

Offline capodetutticapi

• Hero Warrior
  • veni vidi vici
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 24, 2006, 09:16:42 AM »
ah talkin bout we own trini people.

Offline TriniCana

• Hero Warrior
  • ah Catch ah Glad
    • View Profile
    • allyuhmuddaass@com
« Reply #6 on: March 24, 2006, 09:21:20 AM »
so whey i guh go and workout gyul.come and pump meh iron by you.lol. ;)

wait nah...wasn't this in General Dis?

and tur answer you Mr. Capodetutticapi. Dis gym closed....refurbishing all dem OLD iron that was left behind

If this was back in General Dis dey answer woulda be worst

Offline Dutty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 24, 2006, 09:22:33 AM »

Is Iran yuh did mean to say

However It real sad dat Trinis doh even know about  such a historical event.....dey doh have to follow de team or know the players...but oh gorm man dat real shameful
Little known fact: The online transportation medium called Uber was pioneered in Trinidad & Tobago in the 1960's. It was originally called pullin bull.

Offline skins

• Barca4ever
  • Hero Warrior
  • orginally from san do
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 24, 2006, 09:22:53 AM »
That same thing happen to me when i went by my two cousins in Staten Island who is trinis but they left like 8 years ago. I tell them Trinidad in the World Cup. They say since when. They watch me like i talking rubbish and i had to go on the FIFA web site because they thought i was lying  and to make it worst they tell me we going and get we ass cut. I does fell so hurt when people ain't know Trinidad in World Cup especially if you a Trinidad. Some Africans in my school don't even know that Trinidad and Tobago in world cup. One stupid fellow from Ghana ask me where that is and have the mind set to ask me if i drive to come here from Trinidad. I watch he and laugh. In a modern time like this where the world is so much Globalize. People ain't have a clue where Trinidad is.

Offline superoli

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 24, 2006, 09:29:24 AM »
Where is ghana thats near Alaska right ?

Fren when I was in washinton people ask  me how I get to the US I tell them I get the bannana boat across.

Then they ask if we have cars (I not joking !) I say no I used to get 7:45 vine to school

I live in a lot places and without doubt Americans ask the stupidest questions ever.
Superoli for President of TTFF
I have one promise...........
A professional organization for professional players

Offline JERSEY TRINI

• trotty
  • Hero Warrior
  • without god life just doesn't make sense
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 24, 2006, 09:33:46 AM »

Fren when I was in washinton people ask  me how I get to the US I tell them I get the bannana boat across.

Then they ask if we have cars (I not joking !) I say no I used to get 7:45 vine to school

I live in a lot places and without doubt Americans ask the stupidest questions ever.

I could confirm those said questions as being ask by naive Americans.  :rotfl:

Offline FF

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 24, 2006, 09:41:45 AM »

LOL... yes and tell dem it have one boat to America ah year... and if yuh miss de boat yuh have to wait till next year...
THE BEATINGS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL MORALE IMPROVES

Offline Peong

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 24, 2006, 09:44:33 AM »
Is Iran yuh did mean to say

Well I was attempting to make a joke about the Iraqi flag on our jersey. 
An unsuccessful attempt it seems.

I glad I never meet trinis like dat nah, that would real annoy me.
Like de ones who somehow obtain an american accent within a year of living in the US.

Offline Pasdah Beatz

• Spiritual Seal
  • Hero Warrior
  • I was born to die as a SoCa WaRrIoR
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 24, 2006, 10:40:04 AM »
Thats just sad

Offline Warrior till death

• Hero Warrior
  • WARRIOR NATION MEMBER #4
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 24, 2006, 10:54:41 AM »
dem fellas must be from down Oropuche or down de islands whey de have no  tv ent

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
  • Yesterday is Yesterday and Today is Today!
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: March 24, 2006, 11:20:55 AM »
allyuh tink dat bad?? i working with some swedish men and is so i does have dem going on a daily... men does be asking me question like if half de country sweating for de team, and how two country could make one to qualify for world cup and whether i feel i could get ah sweat for world cup...

also if we just pull some nashy youth off de beach to sweat for de team and he willing to bet me big we go take more than 5 goals from sweden...

ah feel sometimes dey on kicks but sometimes i ent sure nah....

Offline NYtriniwhiteboy..

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 24, 2006, 11:24:24 AM »
dat sad...but wah i like to tell certain pple wen dey ask me reaaaal chupid questions is that my family owns a banana bending factory..Becuz bananas really grow straight but Americans like to see dem bent so my family bends them by hand and ships them to the US..And they like yea i heard about places that do that!
I does jus have to laff
Back in Trini...

Offline Midknight

• Midknight
  • Hero Warrior
  • President of the Reality Check Commitee
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 24, 2006, 11:40:06 AM »
That same thing happen to me when i went by my two cousins in Staten Island who is trinis but they left like 8 years ago. I tell them Trinidad in the World Cup. They say since when. They watch me like i talking rubbish and i had to go on the FIFA web site because they thought i was lying  and to make it worst they tell me we going and get we ass cut. I does fell so hurt when people ain't know Trinidad in World Cup especially if you a Trinidad. Some Africans in my school don't even know that Trinidad and Tobago in world cup. One stupid fellow from Ghana ask me where that is and have the mind set to ask me if i drive to come here from Trinidad. I watch he and laugh. In a modern time like this where the world is so much Globalize. People ain't have a clue where Trinidad is.

Actually, in France, the only people who know we've qualified are almost ALL Africans. They know a lot about Ato and Dwight though for some reason they never ever remember that we're called Trinidad and Tobago and just retain the Tobago part. Go Figure
Go Black if you want Jack to Track Back! I support all Soca Warriors - Red, White and Blacklisted.

D baddest SW compilation ever

Offline trinibug

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 24, 2006, 11:45:08 AM »
Too funny!

Every yankee (or foreigner) that know me know who, what and where T&T is. I does even buss them the latitude and longitude. Sometimes i does get as far as my TTT speech - Land of the humming bird, home of calypso and steelband (yuh have to leave out the part about broadcasting from a transmitter in the cumberland hills). If they ask about the weather (b/c we all living on the beach right) Yuh have to hit them "seas slight to moderate..."

Most of the ignorant questions I doh mind, b/c that is a chance to big up T&T. The one that annoys me the most. "Trinidad? I went to church/school/work with a person from there, you know them?"

But doh let them swedes give yuh talk. After all, is them who in the same colours as the Carib gyuls.
I had a co-worker pong me hard after the Olympics. The man come to work (and he loud eh) and buss how he watch the 100m and see ato in front, and then next thing the man come 3rd. He say he ponder that for a while and then realize what the problem was.  Ato have to train in the USA. He train in Trinidad and the island so small he cyah runthe whole 100m, he does normally run out of beach at 90m, so when he was on the track he stop running and was trying to swim...
Must rhyme with an O

Offline Dutty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 24, 2006, 12:05:08 PM »
dat sad...but wah i like to tell certain pple wen dey ask me reaaaal chupid questions is that my family owns a banana bending factory..Becuz bananas really grow straight but Americans like to see dem bent so my family bends them by hand and ships them to the US..And they like yea i heard about places that do that!
I does jus have to laff
this is de best of the day oui

Yeah biy..da one win..hands dong
But fuh people to eat up dat answer so...is ah 'special/short bus' school dc goin or wha??

Ah know it ha plenty people in de states dat doh know nuttn past dey neighbourhood....but dat is reaalll effin dotishness....a banana bendin factory?  :rotfl:

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 24, 2006, 12:11:12 PM »
boy i use that in Howard and now i in a school way upstate new york...pple eating it up
Back in Trini...

Offline Dutty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 24, 2006, 12:15:57 PM »
boy i use that in Howard and now i in a school way upstate new york...pple eating it up

NAH!!!!!....Howard men eat dat????

Upstate NY ah could beleive...but oh gorm man not in ah area like D.C....even dem boy come from 'Bama does be lil more enlightened.?.........ah guess not

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 24, 2006, 12:17:30 PM »
and wen they ask if we have paved roads does tell them nah we does paint it black so it look like it paved...
pple will believe anyting once said wit a straight face
Back in Trini...

Offline superoli

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 24, 2006, 12:28:38 PM »
Superoli for President of TTFF
I have one promise...........
A professional organization for professional players

Offline DeSoWa

• Hero Warrior
  • Life. Passion. FOOTBALL!
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 24, 2006, 12:35:55 PM »
the best is when dey ask..what language do you guys speak? urrrrr ummm de same one ah speaking now? ??? or are you french? what part ah africa you from? or you from Jamaica right? then when you tell them trinidad...or yeah I have of that place, I know a few people from dey...ah live here 4 yrs now..and ah only bounce up one person from trini...but everybody ah meet..I know dis one and dat one from trinidad..
another one is which part in the caribbean that is? but ah excuse dem..ppl from trini and not knowing dey own country is in the WC is real dotishness.

Big Up!
Warrior Nation Member

Forward Thinking does not mean you cannot reflect on the Past!

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: March 24, 2006, 05:52:14 PM »
I not surprise that Trinis ain't know we qualify 4 the WC. Trins are the least patriotic people in the world. They get the accent by the line in the embassy.

I went to Mona campus in J'ca and u could never know who were trinis as they got the J'can accent down pat. You know how I know who were Trinis on Fri 17th Nov when everybody wore red the students did and that is how I learnt who were Trinis.

The vast majority ofTrins except those on this site is pretty pitiful.
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline doh_stick

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: March 24, 2006, 07:56:17 PM »
I not surprise that Trinis ain't know we qualify 4 the WC. Trins are the least patriotic people in the world. They get the accent by the line in the embassy.

I went to Mona campus in J'ca and u could never know who were trinis as they got the J'can accent down pat. You know how I know who were Trinis on Fri 17th Nov when everybody wore red the students did and that is how I learnt who were Trinis.

The vast majority ofTrins except those on this site is pretty pitiful.

Bull pistle fuh dem...Its funny you mentioned that the trinis had j'can accents. I have also experienced this at Howard U 6-7 years ago dey had trinis dey who was talkin hard hard jamiacan yes... :rotfl: :rotfl:..I use to get real jones yes...

Offline Grande

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 24, 2006, 11:47:52 PM »
that is joke

i remember somewhere i hear a man say "trinidad and tobago playing today" and another one say "who is better?"

fadder lawd

T&T welcomes back...the King

Offline Savannah boy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: March 25, 2006, 12:09:15 AM »
Ah doh see some of allyuh lashing Yorke bout he accent too. 

Besides dat, yuh really feel a Judge, Civil Litigation Lawyer, a P.R. person, TV Sports Announcer or Weatherman could talk the way we do and climb foreign ladder easily...no way.  I chose these occupations because these people have to have serious oratory skills and use dem for de most part of their working days.  Now if yuh wuking construction, is not necessary to adopt any radical changes to de way yuh speak.  A lot of what happens to people is dictated by circumstance but it is still our duty to stay in touch with what was given to us from birth...a beautiful culture and way of expression.  Nutten wrong with learning a new way but doh go there at de expense of yuh own.

I believe dat nobody should lose sight of his/her roots.  We should be able to switch back and forth if need be...dat is if yuh living in de cold and want to be progressive.  When ah say progressive ah mean living abroad and maximizing your career potential.  Dis is reality.  Is jes the way it is.  And the truth is everybody think dey sound de best.  Tell meh yuh never hear Trinis snickering at Bajans, Guyanese or Grenadians living in T&T.
« Last Edit: March 25, 2006, 12:20:50 AM by Savannah boy »

Offline Toppa

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: March 25, 2006, 03:11:05 AM »
Ah doh see some of allyuh lashing Yorke bout he accent too. 

Besides dat, yuh really feel a Judge, Civil Litigation Lawyer, a P.R. person, TV Sports Announcer or Weatherman could talk the way we do and climb foreign ladder easily...no way.  I chose these occupations because these people have to have serious oratory skills and use dem for de most part of their working days.  Now if yuh wuking construction, is not necessary to adopt any radical changes to de way yuh speak.  A lot of what happens to people is dictated by circumstance but it is still our duty to stay in touch with what was given to us from birth...a beautiful culture and way of expression.  Nutten wrong with learning a new way but doh go there at de expense of yuh own.

I believe dat nobody should lose sight of his/her roots.  We should be able to switch back and forth if need be...dat is if yuh living in de cold and want to be progressive.  When ah say progressive ah mean living abroad and maximizing your career potential.  Dis is reality.  Is jes the way it is.  And the truth is everybody think dey sound de best.  Tell meh yuh never hear Trinis snickering at Bajans, Guyanese or Grenadians living in T&T.

Well, I don't believe that wanting to achieve in the U.S. or wherever else means that you have to adopt an American accent. I speak perfectly fine English, better than the majority of Americans anyway.
www.westindiantube.com

Check it out - it real bad!

1]; } ?>