April 28, 2024, 05:14:45 PM

Author Topic: Caledonia AIA/Morvant Caledonia United Thread.  (Read 45854 times)

Offline lefty

• Hero Warrior
  • would u like to buy an 'O'.........
    • View Profile
Re: Latas wins on Caledonia debut.
« Reply #120 on: July 23, 2009, 06:04:00 AM »
78 mins :o, ah feel somebody might be tinkin about doin ah Milla  :-\

Better him that that traitor Zamora ....

ah could see it now, he come turn game on it head for  40 beautiful mins, all d while helpin us to a 5 goal lead....."knowin full well cyar defend 1-2 goal leads to save we life" sub heself off, sayin smugly "dais how to do it  8) "send in trent Noel an' we succeed in eekin ah close but well earned 5-4 win ???  :-\ ::)
I pity the fool....

Offline Themanfriday

• That's who I am, a real
  • Hero Warrior
  • CHILD of GOD
    • View Profile
    • Dexter B. Friday
« Reply #121 on: July 23, 2009, 06:05:44 AM »

ah could see it now, he come turn game on it head for  40 beautiful mins, all d while helpin us to a 5 goal lead....."knowin full well cyar defend 1-2 goal leads to save we life" sub heself off, sayin smugly "dais how to do it  8) "send in trent Noel an' we succeed in eekin ah close but well earned 5-4 win ???  :-\ ::)

:rotfl:
Born in SanDo
Raised in Marabella and Gasparillo
Lived in Philly
Join the US Army
Moved to Oklahoma
Deployed to Bosnia
Stayed in Hungary
Retired In Germany
Was at the WC
Cheering for Latapy
Deployed to Kosovo
Y? I don't know
Moved back to America
To live in Virginia
Retired age 44
This is my life

Offline noize

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: July 23, 2009, 06:20:10 AM »

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:...All yuh is some ass on here yes.... :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:....But with that said I think he might lace up for this next game.... :o

Offline Bourbon

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: July 23, 2009, 07:00:51 AM »

78 Minutes yes.....but in our pro league? Where we doh really play with any kinda urgency? One swallow doh make summer.
The greatest single cause of atheism in the world today are Christians who acknowledge Jesus ;with their lips and walk out the door and deny Him by their lifestyle. That is what an unbelieving world simply finds unbelievable.

Offline lefty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: July 23, 2009, 07:05:13 AM »

78 Minutes yes.....but in our pro league? Where we doh really play with any kinda urgency? One swallow doh make summer.

true dat..........true dat :beermug:
I pity the fool....

Offline de_redman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: July 23, 2009, 07:16:58 AM »

Roger Milla? We have to make de world cup first before he can think about dat...

Offline lefty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: July 23, 2009, 07:19:38 AM »

Roger Milla? We have to make de world cup first before he can think about dat...
d fuss steps, mi boy d fuss steps ;D
I pity the fool....

Offline Big Magician

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: July 23, 2009, 07:40:08 AM »
frig man
Little Magician is King.......ask Jorge Campos

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: July 23, 2009, 08:14:49 AM »

How yuh go say dat bout we Pro League.
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline Themanfriday

• That's who I am, a real
  • Hero Warrior
  • CHILD of GOD
    • View Profile
    • Dexter B. Friday
« Reply #129 on: July 23, 2009, 09:43:58 AM »

Men does dog our pro league. Nobody ever notice that when we play against other leagues (MLS) we perform well against them. I think in the CONCACAF we my have the best league (well barring MEXICO, COSTA RICA)
Born in SanDo
Raised in Marabella and Gasparillo
Lived in Philly
Join the US Army
Moved to Oklahoma
Deployed to Bosnia
Stayed in Hungary
Retired In Germany
Was at the WC
Cheering for Latapy
Deployed to Kosovo
Y? I don't know
Moved back to America
To live in Virginia
Retired age 44
This is my life

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
  • Ras Shorty-I, Father of Soca, Chutney-Soca & Jamoo
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: July 23, 2009, 09:53:15 AM »

Men does dog our pro league. Nobody ever notice that when we play against other leagues (MLS) we perform well against them. I think in the CONCACAF we my have the best league (well barring MEXICO, COSTA RICA)

Yeah, the T&T crowds just need to see the bigger picture and start supporting the pro league in greater numbers but I guess that's also down to better marketing and regular televising of the big weekly games so that folks can be enticed to go see a game LIVE at least once a month if not once a week!!
De higher a monkey climbs is de less his ass is on de line, if he works for FIFA that is! ;-)

Offline JDB

• Hero Warrior
  • Red, White and Black till death
    • View Profile
    • We Reach
« Reply #131 on: July 23, 2009, 10:09:30 AM »
Anybody know what the attendance figure was?
THE WARRIORS WILL NOT BE DENIED.

Offline injunchile

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: July 23, 2009, 11:02:51 AM »
Latas lacing up against El Salvador- Watch it play out.

Offline lefty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: July 23, 2009, 11:08:02 AM »
Latas lacing up against El Salvador- Watch it play out.

that's exactly what was suggestin
I pity the fool....

Offline Bourbon

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: July 23, 2009, 11:41:10 AM »

Men does dog our pro league with good reason. Yuh have players mid season dat doh be fit to international standards...no proper diet regime etc. Yeh we can perform with MLS teams...buh doh make it sound like we's any force to be reckoned with........we damn well underachieving with wha we have. Men get hype up with Joe Public performance last year.....and conveniently turning a blind eye to the other results. We could do better. De pro league have any minimum fitness standard or level to be at? Wha standards in place for players physically? I well aware of the positives of our league..buh dat doh mean i not acknowledging the fact that we have REL work to do..and rel far to go.
The greatest single cause of atheism in the world today are Christians who acknowledge Jesus ;with their lips and walk out the door and deny Him by their lifestyle. That is what an unbelieving world simply finds unbelievable.

Offline King Deese

• BlackKnights15
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • photobucket.com
« Reply #135 on: July 23, 2009, 12:30:35 PM »
who really cares.

this must mean something in the scheme of getting to the world cup and actually   BEATING SOME PEOPLE that the rest of the universe doesn't know about.

do you damnest to enlighten the rest of us...

I want to sell you the eYEfillllll tower for the pitch lake.....

I am the punishment of God...If you had not comitted great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.

Offline 7 blessings

• Lion II Zion
  • Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: July 23, 2009, 02:39:26 PM »
Kerry B. score all five goals in the St. Ann's match?! Buh wah de jail is this - 18 goals in 11 matches.
Wah kinda chance allyuh fee this man should be given in our national team based on his current form?
Jesus Christ died for us....now it's time for us to Live for Him

Offline Babalawo

• Football Scholar
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: July 23, 2009, 05:26:49 PM »
Latas on CNews in a few minutes

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: July 23, 2009, 07:37:04 PM »
Kerry B. score all five goals in the St. Ann's match?! Buh wah de jail is this - 18 goals in 11 matches.
Wah kinda chance allyuh fee this man should be given in our national team based on his current form?
SSttuueeepppssss!! like you getting tied up wid the hype or what. them fellas does shine when the competition mediocre or for their big foreign clubs, but when it come down too serious international competition, them byoi does buckle under the pressure!

we want real go too guys, man who could score when yuh really need goals, we doh want tuh hear we try, we want tuh hear ball tangling up in the back ah de net!

and the only go too guy or proven T&T international goal scorer to date is stern john!! yuh eh see we didn't even get ah goal in the last WC.

Sssstttuueepppsss give me ah break wid baptiste! the great dwight yorke was lighting up the EPL with villa and Man-u, but when he put on the RW&B he was found wanting!

scotty scored 50 odd goals in two seasons, but cyar score for us since 2004, let baptiste stay where the fack he is, give me stern and roberts any day, now them men does come through for us.
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline CarenageBoy

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: July 23, 2009, 07:44:14 PM »

I don't know why everybody always hitting on this man. First, he was English born and it was logical for him to want to play for England first. I am happy that he's had a change of hart and welcome his addition to the team.

Come on! Get over it!!! Let's put the advancement of the senior team first please!

Offline Big Magician

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: July 24, 2009, 06:57:47 PM »
F#CK zamora
Little Magician is King.......ask Jorge Campos

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Caledonia AIA/Morvant Caledonia United Thread.
« Reply #141 on: January 16, 2010, 06:44:42 AM »
Caledonia’s Guyanese trio for USL trials
By Randy Bando (ttproleague.com)

Caledonia AIA of Morvant/Laventille Guyanese trio Walter Moore, Brion Baker and Kester Jacobs are set for trials in the United States later this month with USL club Carolina Railhawks.

Railhawks is the current club of former Bmobile Joe Public’s Guyanese striker Gregory Richardson—now in his second season.

In an article on Guyana’s Kaieteur News website, the trials were made possible by Guyana Football Federation USA representative Garth Nelson.

In 2009 Nelson was responsible for procuring the history making Major League Soccer deal for Gregory Richardson as the first Guyanese player to play in the MLS joining Colorado Rapids.

However the Guyanese international was waived by Rapids in June and after a successful trial at Railhawks he was signed by the USL club.

Walter Moore and Kester Jacobs who both enjoyed a good season with Caledonia AIA finishing third in the Digicel Pro League and coached by former GFF Technical Director, Jamaal Shabazz will head to the US later this month along with Brion Baker.

Shabazz is currently with the Trinidad and Tobago U20 Women's Team in Costa Rica in the capacity of head coach.

At the Railhawks, Moore, Jacobs and Baker will link up with Gregory Richardson who made an exciting start at the club last season.

Caledonia forward Randolph Jerome, also from Guyana is scheduled to return to the USL club Pittsburgh Riverhounds this month according to Kaieteur News.   
The Conquering Lion of Judah shall break every chain.

Offline Flex

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
  • A Trini 4 Real.
    • View Profile
    • Soca Warriors Online
Daniel, Edwards listed on Caledonia’s transfer list.
« Reply #142 on: March 01, 2010, 01:24:57 PM »
Daniel, Edwards listed on Caledonia’s transfer list.
By: Randy Bando (ttproleague).

Caledonia AIA of Morvant/Laventille has announced over the weekend that Trinidad and Tobago international midfielder Keon Daniel and striker Keyon Edwards have been listed on the transfer list.

A press release by the club stated: “Both players have been disciplined for repeated infractions.”

The release continued: “Caledonia remains committed to fostering a high standard of conduct and deportment both on and off the field of play.

“The club's mandate and purpose goes beyond the field of play. Players, coaches and directors have a deeper responsibility to the community and the young men and women it is proud to represent and serve.”

Both Daniel and Edwards joined the Morvant/Laventille club last season and still have existing contracts.

Caledonia further advised that interests from other clubs reguarding the pair would be considered.

Daniel’s season had more negatives rather than positives for coach Jamaal Shabazz, who had entrusted a lot of hope in the T&T international and former United Petrotrin midfielder.

While Edwards who had a great start to the 2009 campaign as the most lethal in front of goal for the Morvant/Laventille club, dropped drastically midway through the season and never returned to his top form which was also scared by indiscipline.
The real measure of a man's character is what he would do if he knew he would never be found out.

Offline Bourbon

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Daniel, Edwards listed on Caledonia’s transfer list.
« Reply #143 on: March 01, 2010, 01:44:57 PM »
STEUPS.

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: March 01, 2010, 03:21:16 PM »
I used to clamour for we to bear patience with Daniel because I thought he would take it upon himself to improve. But I about to give up on him.

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
  • Police face and dog heart.
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: March 01, 2010, 04:52:33 PM »
Maybe he acting so because we wants to go to a bigger club. I bet you Joe Public will sign him...
Faster than a speeding pittbull
Stronger than a shot of ba-bash
Capable of storming any fete

Offline royal

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: March 01, 2010, 05:35:47 PM »
Maybe he acting so because we wants to go to a bigger club. I bet you Joe Public will sign him...

but who paying a transfer fee for indiscipling players

Offline sjahrain

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: March 01, 2010, 07:32:58 PM »
Maybe he acting so because we wants to go to a bigger club

Like he  following in Densil footsteps...... :devil:

Offline Tenorsaw

• Hero Warrior
  • YNWA
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: March 02, 2010, 08:18:07 AM »
Star boy mentality before they even reach anywhere... a few caps gone to their heads.  I tell you.

Offline jai john

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #149 on: March 02, 2010, 01:32:25 PM »
Star boy mentality before they even reach anywhere... a few caps gone to their heads.  I tell you.

like he feel he is de Hardest or what ??? :devil:

1]; } ?>