April 29, 2024, 06:20:24 AM

Author Topic: Defence Force to fight Crime  (Read 2552 times)

Offline Coop's

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Defence Force to fight Crime
« on: June 16, 2005, 09:31:46 AM »
We have a crisis on in the country,the Police does not seem to be able to handle it,can anyone teell me why the Army can't be used?how bad does it have to get for them to get involved. 

truetrini

Re: Defence Force to fight Crime
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2005, 04:43:22 AM »
Fact is there are bandits inthe Defence Force too.  Not only the police.

Besides why should the Army be the ones to police the nation?

Dangerous trend there, suppose an over zealous Commander get ideas and take over de country, God knows dey try it arready.

Offline Coop's

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2005, 09:36:16 AM »
I agree with your point,is just that i'm trying to get some answers here,Crine has taken over the country and everybody seem to be scared,Government,Army,Police etc are there any solutions?all i'm hearing is talk and no actions,i see where people signing a petition to take to the President we wasting time,we need something like what we had in the Black Power days people got to march on Parliament,could you imagine if all those people that sign that petition march what effect it going to have.

Offline #8

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2006, 06:31:13 AM »
Fact is there are bandits inthe Defence Force too.  Not only the police.

Besides why should the Army be the ones to police the nation?

Dangerous trend there, suppose an over zealous Commander get ideas and take over de country, God knows dey try it arready.
well said fadder :beermug:....well said :beermug:....to de man that start this thread.... de only thing CURBING or REDUCING de crime rate in trinidad is.............LEVEL prayers and ah lick down squad like de one randolf burroughs(spelling) had back in his day. :beermug:

1]; } ?>