April 29, 2024, 04:27:46 AM

Author Topic: i hate................................................  (Read 6340 times)

Offline TriniCana

• Hero Warrior
  • ah Catch ah Glad
    • View Profile
    • allyuhmuddaass@com
Re: i hate................................................
« Reply #30 on: April 09, 2006, 02:26:48 AM »
de amount of time and money wasted dealing with trivial and foolish matters by de heads of de country when LEVEL guns and drugs keep flooding (and mashing up)de place >:(...racism....stereotyping(when people see you with something and becuase of your skin colour or de area yuh from..it's automatically assumed that yuh get it illegally....stuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuupppppps....people that like other people thing soooooooooooo much that dey  willing to rob,hurt and put people life in danger to get it....when i in a foreign country and locals try to over charge meh for things or being rude in dey language and feel i can't understand...fellas that like to hit gyal...when ah know somebody(especially somebody ah love) lying to me BLANTANTLY...when ah come back trinidad and people (especially gyal) who never used to talk to meh...haling meh big big or wanna strike up big conversation like you an dem go waaaaaaaaay back(all of ah sudden dey interested in how everything going with yuh :o)..when one of meh (supposed) brethren bad talk meh with ah gyal or my gyal in an attempt to get a beat or divide an conquer..when meh family members who never call meh one day since ah living abroad to find out how ah doing...vex cause i come back home and ain't bring nothing for dem...when ah really like ah gyal,but,after meh mother meet her..she  say 'something about she not right'...when foreigners who never visit trinidad(or visit a handful of times)talking down de country or feel dey know everything about it and do know one a$%.

inhale luv...inhale. Everything go be ok - alright?
what kill meh is dey part with ya mudda

Offline #8

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: i hate................................................
« Reply #31 on: April 09, 2006, 03:52:48 AM »
de amount of time and money wasted dealing with trivial and foolish matters by de heads of de country when LEVEL guns and drugs keep flooding (and mashing up)de place >:(...racism....stereotyping(when people see you with something and becuase of your skin colour or de area yuh from..it's automatically assumed that yuh get it illegally....stuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuupppppps....people that like other people thing soooooooooooo much that dey  willing to rob,hurt and put people life in danger to get it....when i in a foreign country and locals try to over charge meh for things or being rude in dey language and feel i can't understand...fellas that like to hit gyal...when ah know somebody(especially somebody ah love) lying to me BLANTANTLY...when ah come back trinidad and people (especially gyal) who never used to talk to meh...haling meh big big or wanna strike up big conversation like you an dem go waaaaaaaaay back(all of ah sudden dey interested in how everything going with yuh :o)..when one of meh (supposed) brethren bad talk meh with ah gyal or my gyal in an attempt to get a beat or divide an conquer..when meh family members who never call meh one day since ah living abroad to find out how ah doing...vex cause i come back home and ain't bring nothing for dem...when ah really like ah gyal,but,after meh mother meet her..she  say 'something about she not right'...when foreigners who never visit trinidad(or visit a handful of times)talking down de country or feel dey know everything about it and do know one a$%.

inhale luv...inhale. Everything go be ok - alright?
what kill meh is dey part with ya mudda
;D....daz serious thing girl ;D..she does start up with.. i doh care what colour she is,what background as long as i know my son happy i good...then when introduction time reach..PRESSHA!! ;D

1]; } ?>