April 25, 2024, 09:21:07 PM

Author Topic: Peeps who paid with bank transfer for tickets....  (Read 2742 times)

Offline ricky

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Peeps who paid with bank transfer for tickets....
« on: February 21, 2006, 10:05:56 PM »
Id check out your payment status and fast.  Ive seen a couple other webpage forum threads where people  sent the money via the transfer (for phase 1 and 2) but FIFA was 15-20 EUROS short due to bank charges and exchange rates
Looks like FIFA ended up cancelling the order and they got no tickets.

Check out the self service option on the FIFA link and check your status !!

Offline dcs

• Hero Warrior
  • T&T 4 COP
    • View Profile
    • Warrior Nation
Re: Peeps who paid with bank transfer for tickets....
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2006, 12:14:18 PM »
The bank in Canada asking for address and account number(don't think there is on) for the bank in Germany.
Yuh have dat?

I searching but the English part of the bank's site don't have the address.
steupse

Offline Slade

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2006, 12:59:45 PM »
Just check the status of your application, if it  says paid, you shoulld be good to go, there is also another part of ticket application that says  application partially successful, I guess they still have to run a security check on the applicant.

Am I right on all these points.

Offline E-man

• Hero Warrior
  • Support all Warriors. Red, White and Blacklisted.
    • View Profile
    • T&T Football History
« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2006, 01:14:45 PM »
Just check the status of your application, if it says paid, you shoulld be good to go, there is also another part of ticket application that says application partially successful, I guess they still have to run a security check on the applicant.

Am I right on all these points.

Where it says "status: application partially successful" under the "application" section that means you only got some fo the games you applied for, not all. I don't think it has to do with the stage your application is at. Under the "orders" section the status should say "paid" if you're paid up.
« Last Edit: February 22, 2006, 03:07:26 PM by e-man »

Offline Slade

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 22, 2006, 02:01:02 PM »
Hey thanks for the info

Offline ricky

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 24, 2006, 12:38:15 PM »
I thief this from a big soccer forum

Just got off the phone with someone at FIFA who finally told me that YES they had gotten my payment via bank transfer (although it said "Not paid" on my profile) HOWEVER...........she told me I was 10 euros short!!!
I sent exactly what they told me to in their email but apparently there was some other charge that I didn't know about. So, she told me I would be recieving an email saying my tickets would be cancelled!!!!!! (today is the deadline) She then told me not to panic....if I wired them 10 more euros by Tuesday then my order would not be cancelled. Who knows if this is true but I sent the money anyway, 25 euros just to be safe and am crossing my fingers! If you used a bank transfer and sent exactly what they told you to make a run for the bank today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline dcs

• Hero Warrior
  • T&T 4 COP
    • View Profile
    • Warrior Nation
« Reply #6 on: February 24, 2006, 02:25:01 PM »

Someone who called gave me the same kinda story about the deadline.

The bank forwards the list to DFB not before next Wednesday is what she told him so that sounds in line with that bigsoccer quote.

Offline maxg

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 25, 2006, 01:33:18 PM »
F*****&&^%#$#$#$KKKK
ah jus get the Cancel email, and ah do the bank transfer since 7th Jan...and jus find this thread...F%&%^$%%$KKKK

What to do now ?

an who giving meh back the 100 and change I pay in service fees,...fifa smart oh wha...
« Last Edit: February 25, 2006, 01:42:20 PM by maxg »

Offline dcs

• Hero Warrior
  • T&T 4 COP
    • View Profile
    • Warrior Nation
« Reply #8 on: February 25, 2006, 03:29:37 PM »

I eh know what to tell yuh.
Try and call or something.
This is the number I was given:
01149- 69-6788-0
It kinda sometimish though.  Talk to the bank you send it from and ask them if any additional fees woulda come out from the receiving side and maybe you have some deficit?  And your account with Fifa should say if it paid partially or not at all.

Me eh know what else to tell yuh but to call around and figure out if you was short or if they didn't have the order number on the wire or what.

Good luck boss.

Offline maxg

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 26, 2006, 01:40:00 PM »
thanks dcs I will try...ah pay 100 Euros for the tkt...25 euros in service chg, ah next 30 Can in bank charge and now they sayin bout send for refund on the 100 Euros, so what bout th additional 80 Can ah pay for bank charges, ...meh wife say is ah FIFA scam....1 million ppl by approx 80 Can each, is 80 million cna going to the banks, and the bank giving back Fifa half, 40 million ah piece, then if they allow yuh to send the fix diff. is another 30 to 40 can, so they licksin yuh with service charge twice for the same transaction....thieves...

Offline dcs

• Hero Warrior
  • T&T 4 COP
    • View Profile
    • Warrior Nation
« Reply #10 on: February 26, 2006, 02:21:36 PM »
If I was you I would hold off on that refund thing for now.
I think that was an automatic email.  You really need to call and find out what going on and fix it by Tuesday.

Offline kounty

• Hero Warrior
  • Truthfulness is brighter than the light of the sun
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 31, 2006, 01:43:33 PM »
maxg wha ever happen with you and dem?   Dey give you a refund?  they charge you a refund fee? 

1]; } ?>