March 28, 2024, 08:26:40 PM

Author Topic: Is Jack that bad  (Read 8172 times)

fabio

Re: Is Jack that bad
« Reply #30 on: March 26, 2006, 10:11:56 PM »
stewpssssssss KINGMAN...

HE IS A CORRUPT, UNETHICAL MAN...

HE BELIEVES HE'S GOD.

YUH KNOW HOW MANY MAN GEH HOSPITALIZED BY APPOSING HIM...?

He is ah complete mafia man...

so please dun dis shit talk before we go through all dis rubbish again...

FAWK need tuh start buyin soma dem guns comin in from Venezuala oui... (sigh)

boy who is this lickle backside oui? aye donkey, yuh probbaly cah even wipe yuh assho@e properly but yuh opening yuh arse. look at yuh, monkey see, monkey do. yuh taking chain up. boy, yuh is 15 years. wah yuh know about jack. seriously? leave them things for elder heads nah yuh is ah jess cum. yuh so facking dence oui. eh eh.....oh yuh secretary of youth affairs.  ::) why yuh aint gone make fares, yuh donkey yuh. sheup!!!

Offline Ponnoxx

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: March 26, 2006, 10:16:01 PM »
stewpssssssss KINGMAN...

HE BELIEVES HE'S GOD.

boy who is this lickle backside oui? aye donkey, yuh probbaly cah even wipe yuh assho@e properly but yuh opening yuh arse. look at yuh, monkey see, monkey do. yuh taking chain up. boy, yuh is 15 years. wah yuh know about jack. seriously? leave them things for elder heads nah yuh is ah jess cum. yuh so facking dence oui. eh eh.....oh yuh secretary of youth affairs. ::) why yuh aint gone make fares, yuh donkey yuh. sheup!!!
Yuh didn't have to kill the man so... :rotfl:  allyuh good yes

Offline Jefferz

• "hopelessly faithful"
  • Hero Warrior
  • Warrior Nation Member #44
    • View Profile
    • facebook.com
« Reply #32 on: March 27, 2006, 04:29:54 AM »
stewpssssssss KINGMAN...

HE BELIEVES HE'S GOD.

How much men get hospitalised? Name one....The man helped us reach WC...A move which could change the way Football is played and how it is looked at in T&T and even the Caribbean...He has made some shady moves but what he has done could change History for us....Is he that bad??? none of us could answer that correctly because his character contradicts itself....Go T&T

one? aright.

Meh uncle David.
since ah born or at least circa Copa Caribe

Offline Jefferz

• "hopelessly faithful"
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • facebook.com
« Reply #33 on: March 27, 2006, 04:37:16 AM »
stewpssssssss KINGMAN...

HE BELIEVES HE'S GOD.

boy who is this lickle backside oui? aye donkey, yuh probbaly cah even wipe yuh assho@e properly but yuh opening yuh arse. look at yuh, monkey see, monkey do. yuh taking chain up. boy, yuh is 15 years. wah yuh know about jack. seriously? leave them things for elder heads nah yuh is ah jess cum. yuh so facking dence oui. eh eh.....oh yuh secretary of youth affairs.  ::) why yuh aint gone make fares, yuh donkey yuh. sheup!!!

you are just another ignorant ass idiot you doh mind blatant curroption once is in yuh favor... yuh could go ahead and continue to lick Jack bamcee like Ponnix but yuh tink when results doh come and your tiny brain realizes that he's still stealing money how yuh go feel?

Offline superoli

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: March 27, 2006, 06:45:26 AM »
Like people dont remember 1989 ?
Due to that overselling people could have died that day !
I was there in that stadium and I saw people being crushed at the turnstile, 45,000 people in a stadium built for 30,000.
People think thats acceptable ?
We are just dam lucky no one died that day, I will never forget that.

People should think about where T&T could be without him, how do you know we could'nt be even better than we were over the last 20 years ?
Ireland only has a population of 4,000,000 and look how well they have done, and having to qualify from a very difficult european group.
Superoli for President of TTFF
I have one promise...........
A professional organization for professional players

Offline doc

• Hero Warrior
  • ...game, set, match.
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: March 27, 2006, 08:08:30 AM »
Quote from: Kingman
I know that we spoke about this guy more than one occasion on this site. I need to know though, is Jack Warner that bad of a person? Yes, he has been found guilty of some counts of corruption. But don't you guys think that all the good things to help Trinidad football move forward over shadowed his corrupted acts? I believe if was not for Jack we might not have even been in the World Cup. It is he that introduced that 4th team option, he got Dr Joao Havelange to help fund the Center for Excellence (now known as the Marvin Lee Stadium), he personally funded all Marvin Lee’s medical expenses, he personally supported the Trinidad and Tobago football team with his own finances, he brought the 2001 FIFA World Cup to Trinidad and Tobago, he brought the idea of a professional football league to Trinidad and Tobago and personally sponsored a team, he got involved in our players personal conflicts and helped resolved it (Nakhid in Lebanon), he  helped our plays got release from their clubs when they were given problem and then hired private jets/helicopter to fly our players back to their clubs as soon as they are done with national duty. This is just touching the surface. I think he should not be bashed as much as he should. Although, I do agree that he may be some what corrupt. But who isn't in some way or the other?

Kingman

There isn't much information put forward to fully comprehend the merits and or demerits of JW the football administrator. I only have a few question that I hope to get the answers to.

1. If JW could turn CONCACAF around in such a short time, why hasn't he been able to do the same with the TTFA cum TTFF?

2. Did JW fund Marvin Lee's expenses in lieu of the absent player insurance, or mere benevolence?

3. Who administered over the decline of the game in TT?

4. Why did JW stifled the initiatives of the early aspiring pro teams/League (Pro-Pioneers, Suites, etc)?

5. Why does the old TT football fraternity continue to disparage JW ??? ;D

« Last Edit: March 27, 2006, 08:11:11 AM by doc »
Live large and prosper!

Offline kingman

• Most Wanted
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Football talk = socawarriors.net
« Reply #36 on: March 27, 2006, 08:33:38 AM »
stewpssssssss KINGMAN...

HE BELIEVES HE'S GOD.

Let we don't go there. Don't start! OK? Remember the rules too. No bold writing because it would be considered as shouting. Have some respect for your elders and fellow forumities. Thanks!

Kingman

Paradise lies in ones' heart

Offline kingman

• Most Wanted
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Football talk = socawarriors.net
« Reply #37 on: March 27, 2006, 08:41:58 AM »
Superoli, the national stadium holds 27,000 actually. Yes, it was crazy. I remember distinctly.

Doc, interesting questions. Who knows if Jack paid Marvin expenses from his good heart? I guess only Jack will know. But good questions though.

Remember fellow forumites, i asked a question. "Is Jack really that bad"? I am not saying he is a good man. I stated some pros about him (or what i interpreted as pros) and asked if he is really that bad of a person after all. But thanks for you guys input though. It always appreciated.

Kingman

Paradise lies in ones' heart

fabio

« Reply #38 on: March 27, 2006, 01:00:06 PM »
stewpssssssss KINGMAN...

HE BELIEVES HE'S GOD.

you are just another ignorant ass idiot you doh mind blatant curroption once is in yuh favor... yuh could go ahead and continue to lick Jack bamcee like Ponnix but yuh tink when results doh come and your tiny brain realizes that he's still stealing money how yuh go feel?

aye cakahole, d only man who licking arse here is you yuh toetee scrapper. watch yuh, following truetrini and he lame organization that doh even exist (FAWK). fawk my arse!! you kidding me?  wah you know about jack. just list 5 things about jack, yuh doh even know d man. all ah hear yuh saying is d man corrupt he corrupt. talk facts nah, yuh lil backside. dais like me saying yuh know yuh father corrupted too? eh eh, yuh lickle fassyhole. gone tek ah trombone in yuh bloodclet!!

Offline Pasdah Beatz

• Spiritual Seal
  • Hero Warrior
  • I was born to die as a SoCa WaRrIoR
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: March 27, 2006, 01:10:11 PM »
Where all de FAWK officals what de tut tull bey kingman asking>>>

AWATT need tuh step in issue this man some treats oh gorm :devil: :devil:

Offline Ponnoxx

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: March 27, 2006, 01:44:57 PM »
stewpssssssss KINGMAN...

HE BELIEVES HE'S GOD.

First of all Jefferz aka Too-Too mouth ( because all he does talk is S H I T) I never said to support Jack but I am saying what he did for T&T could change history....Secondly....who cares about your uncle David( he probably involved anyway) or I know you just make him up like yuh does make up everything else....Thirdly let me give  you an appaulse :applause: FOR spitting MORE CRAP than a Bottom...You does talk 99.9% S H I T 0.1% foolishness...kingman doh study he ...Ask you mother who bamsee i licking ;D ...Allyuh fellas could kill a forum boy...leave this thing for people with sense nah...Go T&T

Offline bryonji

• Jr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: March 27, 2006, 01:47:32 PM »
allyuh fellas does get real emotional

Offline FF

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: March 27, 2006, 04:05:19 PM »
I did not want to come in this discussion... but you guys need to show ah lil more class and tact... some of the discussion in here is shameful... on both sides!!
why we always have to go down to this level.... ppl worldwide reading this board.... even more so now that we have qualified for the Cup!

I only have one ting to say on de topic though.....

I find it very ironic that the men and dem who so staunchly defending Jack is de same men who was bawling South football has been and continues to be discriminated against!

Allyuh could cuss meh all allyuh want... i will not be responding in kind (or at all)
« Last Edit: March 27, 2006, 04:07:20 PM by FF »
THE BEATINGS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL MORALE IMPROVES

Offline tempo

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: March 27, 2006, 04:23:55 PM »
I did not want to come in this discussion... but you guys need to show ah lil more class and tact... some of the discussion in here is shameful... on both sides!!
why we always have to go down to this level.... ppl worldwide reading this board.... even more so now that we have qualified for the Cup!

I find it very ironic that the men and dem who so staunchly defending Jack is de same men who was bawling South football has been and continues to be discriminated against!

Allyuh could cuss meh all allyuh want... i will not be responding in kind (or at all)

FF thank you.  :applause:

Offline Ponnoxx

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: March 27, 2006, 04:47:13 PM »

Who staunchly defending Jack??? I say Jack did something that could change history in or country...simple...The PFL getting more teams...U21 playing more quality practice games, Youth Programs setting up,...What do you think that stemming from??? World Cup Qualification of course...Who get more CONCACAF teams to get in WC ??? Anyone who work with Jack Warner will tell you he is a Workaholic....I not saying the man int make some shady moves but all i saying is he make some big and substantial ones...Jefferz jump up and say I licking the man bamsee ??? ....And with regards to South Football being discriminated....IT IS...Check the coaches, the teams, the players...ask any south baller who make National or who was in screening...That is not the issue in this thread so let we forget that.......Go T&T

Offline Jefferz

• "hopelessly faithful"
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • facebook.com
« Reply #45 on: March 27, 2006, 06:41:08 PM »
I can never excuse a Jack supporter or a man who makes any excuses from him... this is blind ignorance...

Isaachunt

« Reply #46 on: March 27, 2006, 07:59:35 PM »
 Jack Warner is a hard-working man. He work hard for T&T and the Caribbean. If he was so bad he would have never been where he is today. Jefferz , you don't know what you talking about. You rel stupid man. A foolish idiot to say Jack Warner bad. If you knew anything you would hush yuh stinking mouth. ;D

Offline Jefferz

• "hopelessly faithful"
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • facebook.com
« Reply #47 on: March 27, 2006, 09:06:16 PM »
Jack Warner is a hard-working man. He work hard for T&T and the Caribbean. If he was so bad he would have never been where he is today. Jefferz , you don't know what you talking about. You rel stupid man. A foolish idiot to say Jack Warner bad. If you knew anything you would hush yuh stinking mouth. ;D

you are a moron... plain and simple...

Offline FF

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: March 27, 2006, 10:08:21 PM »

you are a moron... plain and simple...

Aye man... read between de lines.... yuh cussing de man...

a lil scrutiny and thoughtful reading and analysis would go a long way in alleviating a lot of the aggression on this site
THE BEATINGS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL MORALE IMPROVES

1]; } ?>