April 27, 2024, 09:11:33 AM

Author Topic: Players insight on the under 21 qualifiers  (Read 6005 times)

Offline Jefferz

• "hopelessly faithful"
  • Hero Warrior
  • Warrior Nation Member #44
    • View Profile
    • facebook.com
Re: Players insight on the under 21 qualifiers
« Reply #30 on: April 06, 2006, 07:10:00 PM »
Alberta/Kingman et al.

I understand your frustration......I was blue vex when I hear the score but coaching aside.

If we liken this situation to a game of cards........One can only use the hand which one is dealt.

So if Ron La get a grap of shithounds, yes his skill as a coach comes into question, but at the end of the day no amount of skill and tactics can totally outweigh the outcome of a game.

I sure alyuh play all fours already........(Big Assumption but anyways)

If yuh get a hand of only bush, and yuh partner beg and have no trump....how much points yuh really feel yuh fightin up to get  ;)

That is what going on with TT football

Is jest Don Leo is a better cards player and he have one piece of low trump, a 10 and a jack.

only Touches can make the anology between this very complexly boggling situation to all fours...

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

oh lord oui... you should be in parliment...
since ah born or at least circa Copa Caribe

Offline AB.Trini

• Hero Warrior
  • yuh cyar take meh ancestry from meh
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: April 06, 2006, 07:13:44 PM »
yes  Touches boy ah like yuh analogy and ah  played  all fours  and ah missing the game but yuh know what,  is time we  also play 'go to pack' if we cyar  pick up the  right card.
It have to  many JACK asses and JOkERS running wild trying to  do run the teams but they eh have a compass or rudder.

Yuh right the frustration level have meh real vex fuh so with the results  of these youth tournaments. Ah mean ah vex since the Lady Warriors  follow th  same game plan. Bring down  foreign talent and  give them a 'two bit coach' yuh eh see why some ah we people does opt tuh play fuh different countries. Dat and all does get meh vex but then again if TTFF eh putting  money fuh quality coaching...... oh lawd ah sorry fuh we come 2010.
« Last Edit: April 06, 2006, 07:18:14 PM by AlbertaTrini »

Offline tempo

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: April 06, 2006, 07:27:20 PM »
What if TNT make Stephen Hart an offer to work with our U21 team amd possibly senior team after the world Cup?

We have  4 years to not fack up: 2010 Let us not keep repeating the same old same old mistakes.

Touches, ya real good oui. But here's the deal, my understanding is that the TD would love to bring down Hart, Brian Haynes,, Latapy, and yes, even Nakhid to become the core of the youth teams coaching staff. These guys fit squarely into Scenario 2 of his Tampa report. BUT, where is the money to pay them going to come from? He can't even talk to them if there is no reliable funding source. All these guys have some reliable income where they are, why would they come into a unreliable situation? Iif the TD has the resources and decision-making clout you will see positive changes. The TD advice to Jack to hire Leo was based on two things: Leo's world class credentials AND the fact that Leo doesn't take any crap from administrators who have never played the game. This is all that is needed for the youth teams, good solid coaches who will demand nothing but the best efforts from his players. 

Offline AB.Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: April 06, 2006, 07:31:21 PM »
Tempo ent we have mangoes, beaches and beer?

Ah joking but again.... money is  one thing.. but ah sure that enough bonus and incentives could be build in with coorporate funding, plus revenue from our World Cup appearance. Lawd leh we put accountants in place fast yes because yuh know all jack fone  filling pockets and then we programs going into wust dissaray.

Offline tempo

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: April 06, 2006, 07:50:00 PM »
Alberta, true enough. Yes, the corporate funding is needed but our youth teams still wearing Finta. Wha happen to the adidas deal? You think jack would stand for the creation of an independant holding company or fund that would receive and administer the corporate dollars?

Offline SHOTTA

• HE WHO HESITATES MASTURBATES
  • Hero Warrior
  • NIGGAS JUST HATE ME BECAUSE THEY CANT BE ME
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: April 07, 2006, 11:02:35 AM »
king man did a player tell u dat we playing greneda??

dat game go be vefor d 10th a may??

cuz after dat time all man jack an he 23 padna gone england in bes camp!
now that we have mastered the language we can wield it as we may

Offline Pasdah Beatz

• Spiritual Seal
  • Hero Warrior
  • I was born to die as a SoCa WaRrIoR
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: April 07, 2006, 11:14:43 AM »
If yuh get a hand of only bush, and yuh partner beg and have no trump....how much points yuh really feel yuh fightin up to get  ;)
That is what going on with TT football
is jest Don Leo is a better cards player and he have one piece of low trump, a 10 and a jack.
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
Again wise words from Master Cockroach Touches.
I guess de low trump is Yorke, 10 is Latas and well yuh know who Jack is

I was at de first game and during the second half they looked like a team. One could see the flaws in the team but Ron didn't have much time to work on dat. The individual players need to recognize that they ain't reach no where and improve their personal skill. That team reminds me od Rahim... lots of potential but can't muster the mental power to take it a step further....
Sad state of affairs

Offline AB.Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: September 09, 2006, 11:28:53 AM »
Might be too late to 'snag' SH  to coach TNT!!! >:(

1]; } ?>