April 26, 2024, 11:25:47 AM

Author Topic: To TI and Palos  (Read 976 times)

Offline kingman

• Most Wanted
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Football talk = socawarriors.net
To TI and Palos
« on: April 02, 2006, 07:01:28 PM »
TI and Palos, I know you guys have more knowledge of the CPSL than I do. It have some youths from GS united (Ontario Soccer league) who boasting and saying that there teams can beat anyone of our local teams in Trinidad. I had to put them in their place so fast. They even start talking about their local giant Julian De Guzman. I mentioned that no other player in concacaf is more successful than Dwight Yorke (argueable). It was some tunder between us. They just won the national championship last year and then today they won the indoor championship. Now tell me, is the CPSL or OSL league any good?

Kingman

Paradise lies in ones' heart

TrinInfinite

Re: To TI and Palos
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2006, 10:12:18 PM »
a setta garbage bredda, doh listen tuh dem, i have padnahs that sent players up here bc dey werent dat hot, but were getting good money, i saw a few games already and the level of skill is uncomparable to our players, all the national canadian players always looking for wuk outside de CAD league, dey tryin tuh thief yuh head oui.

setta garbage, ask dem dis question, if dey league so hot why de MLS coming up here to revive football and 4gettin about them other joke teams dem fallahs playing for? ask dem dat, after dey will b quiet.

blessings

1]; } ?>