April 26, 2024, 12:18:28 PM

Author Topic: Richest athlete in T and T  (Read 21311 times)

Offline A.B.

• Hero Warrior
  • Everything I'm NOT made me everything I AM.
    • View Profile
Re: Richest athlete in T and T
« Reply #90 on: March 31, 2006, 07:26:12 AM »
2 things.  First, people need to get off the UNC PNM thing, and quick.  There are things I don't like about both of them!  Wake up and see what is going on.  IT'S young black males killing each other in record numbers.  The latest murder/buggering is sickening to anyone with a pulse - and it was done by YOUNG KIDS.  That is way more important in terms of our country's future, than getting stuck on personalities and parties.  It is pointless to pick sides like is some damn football team when the whole damn ship is sinking FAST.

Secondly, I got it from very good sourcing that Sweden is more than a little concerned about TNT, and they are in fact planning to spy on our team leading up to WC game time.  Interesting.
BORN TO DO IT

Offline 1989

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: March 31, 2006, 11:32:23 AM »
Secondly, I got it from very good sourcing that Sweden is more than a little concerned about TNT, and they are in fact planning to spy on our team leading up to WC game time.  Interesting.

Nice to know. ;D
Soca Warriors!  All the rest are joker warriors!

Offline Marcos

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: March 31, 2006, 12:01:56 PM »
2 things.  First, people need to get off the UNC PNM thing, and quick.  There are things I don't like about both of them!  Wake up and see what is going on.  IT'S young black males killing each other in record numbers.  The latest murder/buggering is sickening to anyone with a pulse - and it was done by YOUNG KIDS.  That is way more important in terms of our country's future, than getting stuck on personalities and parties.  It is pointless to pick sides like is some damn football team when the whole damn ship is sinking FAST.

Unfortunately you cannot separate politics from the country's future. They are intertwined. To really believe that you can leave politics out of everything is unrealistic and naive. Now I am not suggesting that you are either of these things, but simply making a point.
I hate the UNC with a passion, but unfortunately at this point I hate the PNM even more.
Ato you need to get together with some educated individuals and form a new party. We need a fresh, intelligent mind to lead this nation forward.
We cannot be forced to continue choosing between corruption and cluelessness.
And If anyone thinks this is not going to greatly influence our football they need to open their eyes.
Nothing pisses me off more than racism, and ppl who you know that act like they don't know you.

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: March 31, 2006, 12:05:41 PM »

Ato you need to get together with some educated individuals and form a new party. We need a fresh, intelligent mind to lead this nation forward.
We cannot be forced to continue choosing between corruption and cluelessness.
And If anyone thinks this is not going to greatly influence our football they need to open their eyes.

Ditto....... with a capital D and bold itto !!!!!

only thing is fresh young educated minds in T&T don't want to get mixed up in politics.....the word alone has too much of a negative stigma attached to it.
« Last Edit: March 31, 2006, 12:07:44 PM by kicker »
Live life 90 minutes at a time....Football is life.......

Offline Dutty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: March 31, 2006, 12:11:36 PM »

That iceland game had dem rattled or wha?...ah well mental advantage,,is NOW self we should sen dem chicken bone wrap up in red cloth an ting
Little known fact: The online transportation medium called Uber was pioneered in Trinidad & Tobago in the 1960's. It was originally called pullin bull.

Offline madmonn

• Jr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: April 03, 2006, 02:29:49 AM »
correct me if i'm wrong but wasn't dwight yorke endorsed by nike at one point in his career (man u days)

1]; } ?>