April 27, 2024, 04:31:23 AM

Author Topic: The luxury items that lure Yorke  (Read 1464 times)

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
The luxury items that lure Yorke
« on: May 15, 2005, 08:40:13 PM »
DEBONAIR Dwight Yorke has devised a multi-million-dollar hit list of luxury items as the superstar prepares to rock the A-League with a lifestyle to match the glamour image of the club he is joining.

The fun-loving Yorke, 33, will arrive in Australia next month as Sydney FC’s star recruit in a two-year deal worth a rumoured US $1.1million a season.

And The Sunday Telegraph can now reveal the big-ticket items that lured the former Manchester United magician to Australia.

Yorke, one of Britain’s best-known playboys, will fork out up to $220,000 to zip around town in a Porsche 911.

He will live in a waterfront apartment with a price tag of $1.25m at ritzy Elizabeth Bay, and request a range of high-fashion clothing items such as Armani suits.

To sate his penchant for the dance floor, Yorke will seek complimentary membership to the most exclusive bars in Sydney, including his favourite haunt, Hugo’s Lounge, at Kings Cross. But despite Yorke’s extravagant off-field tastes, a close associate who divulged the hit list insists the Trinidad and Tobago striker is serious about succeeding with Sydney FC.

“Dwight has fine tastes and enjoys a good time but he is not here for a holiday,” said the associate, who asked not to be named.

“I know there are critics of Dwight who are questioning his level of commitment, but I can assure you he wants to do well for Sydney.

“He’s in wonderful shape at the moment. Dwight is a laid back character but he never lets himself go.” he said.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4</a>

Offline SHOTTA

• HE WHO HESITATES MASTURBATES
  • Hero Warrior
  • NIGGAS JUST HATE ME BECAUSE THEY CANT BE ME
    • View Profile
Re: The luxury items that lure Yorke
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2005, 08:43:14 PM »
yorke if u hav it flaunt it

i think yorke percieves this leage to just be a nice saturday evening sweat them go soften up the smiling assasin and make him just about surplus to requirements
now that we have mastered the language we can wield it as we may

Offline Cowen

• Hero Warrior
  • Conquer without risk is to triumph without Glory
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2005, 06:08:12 AM »
After winning the treble with Manchester and being at the top for so long having the finier things in life ......u really can't expect anything less.

Besides this is just a fete 2 yearr fete match for Yorke. ;D ;D
Attended Mad Mad University
Studied Madology
Obtained a Mad Mad Degree

Offline AB.Trini

• Hero Warrior
  • yuh cyar take meh ancestry from meh
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2005, 06:32:06 AM »
Wha happen to the report? like it forget to mention the man want a list of all the fine  female "groupies" The man also wants to be seeen with blonds and anyone else that may have an enriched fantasy.

Well fuh a true 'rags to riches soccer story stay tune fuh the making of the Yorke Tales.

Offline KND

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 16, 2005, 08:54:24 AM »
I hope yorke take this thing serious Go there and try to get back to number 1 goal scoring form. I am sure the league is no scrap league because Australia have some good players.

He also need to save money because once revenue stop coming in money does start to disapear.

Is a long life he still have to live and he have a child and a child mother which means money till you die.

Party boy lifestyle might end him up as a vagrant in Scarabough if he just blow it all away.

Take your time Yorke and be smart.

You had your fun when times was good it is time to go back to the simple life now.

Get yourself in form to get to Top notch TnT Goal scoring form for the last 7 matches of the campaing.

10 Goals from Stern and 5 from yorke in the next 7 games and we in the World Cup.

1]; } ?>