April 27, 2024, 06:01:15 AM

Author Topic: JESUS CHRIST!!!!!WHAT GOING ON IN TRINIDAD AND TOBAGO.  (Read 16713 times)

Offline Trinitim

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
JESUS CHRIST!!!!!WHAT GOING ON IN TRINIDAD AND TOBAGO.
« on: March 29, 2006, 10:50:39 PM »

RESPECTABLE AND LOVING PEOPLE ON THIS FORUM. LISTEN I KNOW ALL OF US LOVE OUR COUNRTY AND WE ARE PATRIOTIC AND LOYAL TO THE RED, WHITE AND BLACK. LISTEN THE CRIME SITUATION IS RIDICULOUS IN TRINIDAD AND TOBAGO. HEAR NAH I NEVER FEEL SO SICK AND DISGUSTED IN MY LIFE YET. WHEN I READ THE ARTICLE ON THE EXPRESS.

1) LISTEN I READ OF A YOUNG BOY - 6 YRS OLD HIS NAME IS SEAN LUKE, BUGGERED TO DEATH. HE IS A US CITIZEN MOVED HERE 4 YRS AGO WHEN HE WAS 2 AND THEY FOUND THE BODY IN A CANE FIELD ABOUT 300 M FROM HIS HOME. THEY HOLD THREE TEENAGERS IN CONNECTION WITH THIS MURDER. THE FORESNIC DEPARTMENT SAY IS THE WORST CASE THEY COME ACROSS, AFTER THEY BUGGER THE LITTLE BOY THEY TAKE A CANE STALK AND RAM IT UP HIS BEHIND - 6 YRS OLD, OH GOD MAN, THEY REPEATEDLY RAMMED IT THAT IT PUNCTURE HIS LUNGS AND ORGANS, NOW THINK OF THE PASSAGE WAY FROM THE ANUS TO THE LUNGS . COUNTRYMEN THIS IS SICK AND DIABOLIC. LORD PUT TWO HANDS AND TWO FEET. I CANNOT BELIEVE THIS CASE. GO TO TRINIDADEXPRESS ONLINE AND YOU WILL SEE A PICTURE OF THE LITTLE BOY. THIS IS EVIL AND REAL WWICKEDNESS MAN.

2) ANOTHER CASE I HEARD IS THIS MAN PICKED UP TWO SISTERS BELIEVE IT WAS A TAXI, HE DID NOT TAKE THE ROUTE THEY WERE GOING WENT A DIFFERENT DIRECTION. STOPPED THROW THE OLDER SISTER IN THE TRUNK AND PROCEEDED TO RAPE THE 16 YR OLD GIRL WHO WAS A VIRGIN HE TRY AND FORCE HIS WAY IN WHEN HE COULDN'T YOU KNOW WHAT THE MAN DO - HE TAKE A CUTLASS AND SLIT THE POOR GIRL VAGINA AND THEN PROCEEDED TO RAPE HER. OH MY GOD WHAT IS REALLY GOING ON.

THIS THING BEYOND MY COMPREHENSION, I CANNOT FATHOM THESE THINGS. LISTEN WE HAVE TO DO SOMETHING, I DON'T KNOW WHAT BUT JESUS CHRIST. I AM IN UNIVERSITY IN THE US NOW, AND TO THINK THAT I LOOKING TO HAVE KIDS IN A COUPLE OF YEARS AND THESE ARE THE KIND OF PEOPLE IN WE SOCIETY. I KNOW MANY OF YOU HAVE CHILDREN OR THINKING ABOUT HAVING CHILDREN. JUST THINK IF SOMEBODY DID THIS TO YOU SON OR DAUGHTER. WELL THE NEWS REACH US AS WELL BECAUSE HE WAS A US CITIZEN ANOTHER INSTANCE TO WASTE TRINIDAD DOWN. BUT CRIME IS RIDICULOUS, AND IT SEEMS TO ME LIKE LIVIVNG IN TRINIDAD IS LIKE YOU WAITING FOR YOU NUMBER TO CALL. WE SHOULD NOT BE LIVING LIKE THIS, IN FEAR AND DISMAY, ITS UP TO US TO BUILD THE T&T OF TOMMOROW.

BLESS TRINITIM

Offline Jefferz

• "hopelessly faithful"
  • Hero Warrior
  • Warrior Nation Member #44
    • View Profile
    • facebook.com
Re: JESUS CHRIST!!!!!WHAT GOING ON IN TRINIDAD AND TOBAGO.
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2006, 10:57:14 PM »
ah know ah know... It really is sickening.
since ah born or at least circa Copa Caribe

Offline TriniCana

• Hero Warrior
  • ah Catch ah Glad
    • View Profile
    • allyuhmuddaass@com
« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2006, 01:01:19 AM »
Well today Thursday you all going to read that they catch dey two 16 year olds responsible for the murder of Luke's death.

16 years! Jefferz you and Small Magician age.  Imagine that.

I read the online Wednesday Express newspaper ....I kid you not, I couldnt' function properly at work Wednesday. I was just in an angry mood all day.

Although we can't bring back Luke, at least I feel sense of relief that there are 2 young boys less to worry about.

I pray for Luke's family and those 2 boys families.

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
  • Police face and dog heart.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2006, 06:23:49 AM »
I hope God have NO Mercie for the person who did this to this poor kid.......

TEEN TERRORS
Boys, 14, held for buggery, murder
By: Richard Charan South Bureau.
[/color]

Sean Luke... found in cane field.

Police expected a long, difficult search to find who committed the beastly buggery and murder of little Sean Luke. They believed they would capture a suspect who was sick and sadistic.

It turned out they only had to search the street where the infant lived.

The suspects were themselves "perfectly normal" children-boys aged 14.

The teens were taken into custody by the police on Tuesday night.

They were the children who took Sean into a canefield near his home last Sunday afternoon, investigators said.

It was there that someone removed his clothing, and plunged a cane stalk into the body of the naked six-year-old, the repeated thrusts puncturing his lungs and damaging his organs.

His death was slow, for he bled to death internally, an autopsy found.

Police could not say what the motive for the crime was yesterday.

One of the boys is a distant relative of Sean, and had been living in in Orange Valley for the past year.

The other, who lives at Morvant, was staying with relatives in the village for the past month.

Both are secondary school pupils.

Both were described by Sean's brother, Damien Lum Fai, as "perfectly normal, ordinary children, riding bike, flying kite in the cane fields.

We don't know what could have gotten into them to do this to another human being".

As police questioned the teenagers last night, a separate investigation was being conducted on the order of Police Commissioner Trevor Paul.

In a press release, Paul expressed his "anger and indignation over the brutal murder" and said he had launched an investigation "concerning the alleged lackadaisical behavior and inaction of the police" when Sean's mother, Pauline Lum Fai first reported her son's disappearance.

The killing triggered local and international outrage and sympathy for the family and the story was picked up by news organisations in the United States.

Sean was a US citizen and moved to Trinidad four years ago.

A call by the family to the US Embassy is said to have jump-started a delayed police response.

US ambassador to Trinidad and Tobago Roy Austin said that the death of Sean was "quite a tragedy and we will do our best to help the local law enforcement to discover who did this dastardly deed".

Austin said that the FBI was involved in the case.

The Express was told that the family was visited by the Central Division's Senior Superintendent Barnette Mayers, and Southern Division Assistant Superintendent of Police Stephen Dhilpaul was appointed to probe the Couva police officers who were on duty during the time the family reported the disappearance.

Sean went missing on Sunday afternoon and it is then, police believe, he went into the canefield and met his agonising death.

His body was found early on Monday.

A security guard working at a facility near the family's home, had told family members he had spoken with a boy and dropped him at a parlour late on Sunday.

It turned out to be a case of mistaken identity.

Damien Lum Fai told of how his mother reacted when she learnt of the manner of her son's death.

"The only thing she didn't do was go mad. She just shut down.

She could not move, eat, talk, could do nothing. A doctor had to come to give her medication to calm her."

Lum Fai said that the initial police response to his family's desperate plea was poor.

"The Couva (police) station treated it as not something to give priority" he said.

The boys in custody were said to "stay close and not play with other children", and "liked rough play".

Their parents were allowed to stay with them yesterday.

Lum Fai said he was told by pathologist Dr Eastlyn McDonald Burris, who autopsied Sean's body "that in all her years as a physician, she never saw something like that. These injuries, not even a grown person could live through that".

Sean's funeral will be held today at his home, and his body interred at the Waterloo Cemetery.

His classmates from the Waterloo Hindu Primary School will attend.
« Last Edit: March 30, 2006, 06:25:39 AM by Flex »
Faster than a speeding pittbull
Stronger than a shot of ba-bash
Capable of storming any fete

Offline Observer

• Hero Warrior
  • The best gift for a footballer is Intelligence ---
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 30, 2006, 07:16:47 AM »
I got real emotional reading this. like it is official, the Nation brain eh working again.
Trinidad and Tobago is out of control spinning into anarchy. Yet people home living in denial.
"Things eh so bad." "It only happening in certain areas" "Is only drug man killing one another."
When I home and look around me I feel like in the Emperor Valley Zoo. Because I living in a cage, is only iron bars around me. Even people ceiling burglar proof.
Pretty soon T&T will get like El Salvador and Guatemala were, with private vigilante groups.
Sad indeed
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead
                                              Thomas Paine

Offline Dutty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 30, 2006, 07:43:23 AM »
That kinda trigger mih memory of two lil boy (about de same age as the two accused) who do de same kinda ting to ah 5 or 6 year old in England ah think dey kill him with stones

Ah think de lil boy name was James Bulger (if memory serves)....this trinidad case obviously being a more heinous crime

Man I doh know wha de hell does be goin wit lil chirren dese days nah...I was ah 14 year old boy once, and if any of my pardners back then did come up with even talkin stupidness like dat..de res of de crew would ah real ride he out..and maybe even sell him out

Dat is real madness
Little known fact: The online transportation medium called Uber was pioneered in Trinidad & Tobago in the 1960's. It was originally called pullin bull.

Offline warmonga

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 30, 2006, 08:54:43 AM »
I got real emotional reading this. like it is official, the Nation brain eh working again.
Trinidad and Tobago is out of control spinning into anarchy. Yet people home living in denial.
"Things eh so bad." "It only happening in certain areas" "Is only drug man killing one another."
When I home and look around me I feel like in the Emperor Valley Zoo. Because I living in a cage, is only iron bars around me. Even people ceiling burglar proof.
Pretty soon T&T will get like El Salvador and Guatemala were, with private vigilante groups.
Sad indeed
I feal de same dread ..every door ..window have Iron in it..I does feal like I in Jail bredda..Dem Iron does bring back sum wicked memory .. I aint denying nothin..Trinidad gone ..it gone.. .. who vexs vexs..de flicking place gone through.. 
warmonga..
Black Lives Matter..

Offline TriniCana

• Hero Warrior
  • ah Catch ah Glad
    • View Profile
    • allyuhmuddaass@com
« Reply #7 on: March 30, 2006, 10:07:23 AM »
I know some of you all may disagree with my statement. But honestly at the beginning of the year I would be one of the persons against it.  But now!!

BRING BACK CAPTIAL PUNISHMENT.

With Full Force.

Don't feed them 3 square meals for 5 years and free cable TV
As soon as jury say gulity no ass - judge say death penalty - ONE TIME.
Gallows and dig grave

People of Trinidad and Tobago have suffered enough. The murderers are getting younger by the hour
The victims are too young or too old to defend themselves.

HANG DEY MUDDA ASS.

I may pray for the murderers families but I have no sympathy for the murderers. NONE
Somebody going to come on and say 'oh dey from broken homes and dey ain't know what dey was doing!'

Right!! but in my mind, there was a 6 year old with a sugar cane stoke stuck up his rectum that reached his thoat. :'(

Doh waste time...

TrinInfinite

« Reply #8 on: March 30, 2006, 10:27:13 AM »
moral restoration and jesus need tuh save dese souls, dats de only ting, and wat even worse we dont have a religious leader >:(

Offline R45

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 30, 2006, 04:03:22 PM »
I know some of you all may disagree with my statement. But honestly at the beginning of the year I would be one of the persons against it.  But now!!

BRING BACK CAPTIAL PUNISHMENT.

With Full Force.

Don't feed them 3 square meals for 5 years and free cable TV
As soon as jury say gulity no ass - judge say death penalty - ONE TIME.
Gallows and dig grave

People of Trinidad and Tobago have suffered enough. The murderers are getting younger by the hour
The victims are too young or too old to defend themselves.

HANG DEY MUDDA ASS.
There's a slight problem with this concept. The stages are:

1. Crime Committed
2. Police arrest the culprit
3. DPP Prosecutes culprit and verdict is Guilty
4. Punishment delivered

We seem to be having problems with stage 2, and even when we get there, stage 3 seems to be troubling us. We are doing great at Stage 1 though.

Offline Lil Jodie P

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 30, 2006, 04:49:02 PM »
you know its really sad when you hear of children being taken advantage of and falling victims to the sick, sick people out here in our society...but this case with little Sean Luke took it to a whole new level! the child was only a baby! he was still just a baby! he had his whole life ahead of him still and for all we know he would have been somebody great! but not anymore...his little innocent life was snuffed out in the most malicious and violent manner i have heard of ever! it hurts to know also that the people that did this to him were also just kids! WTF they thought it was? i wondering now if they thought it was a game or what? because i cannot fathom kids at 14 being so eveil and malicious...what the hell is happening to Trinidad? is this what i am to expect would become the norm? children violently killing off each other for no reason? babies being raped and murdered just for so? mothers living in perpetual grief knowing that her little one will never come home, never know what life really was, never even reach the age of double figures?!? how f...ing sad and horrible is that? it makes you think twice about calling this once sweet country 'home'. it makes you think twice about wanting to have kids of your own and bringing them up in this twin island. i want my owns kids but i dont want to bring kids into such an eveil place for them to have to suffer. my heart goes out to the mother and family of Sean Luke...

Eternal rest grant onto him Oh Lord...and let perpetual light shine upon him...may he rest in peace. Amen.
FOREVER AND ALWAYS "Little Jodie P" :)

Offline capodetutticapi

• Hero Warrior
  • veni vidi vici
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 30, 2006, 05:00:25 PM »
you know its really sad when you hear of children being taken advantage of and falling victims to the sick, sick people out here in our society...but this case with little Sean Luke took it to a whole new level! the child was only a baby! he was still just a baby! he had his whole life ahead of him still and for all we know he would have been somebody great! but not anymore...his little innocent life was snuffed out in the most malicious and violent manner i have heard of ever! it hurts to know also that the people that did this to him were also just kids! WTF they thought it was? i wondering now if they thought it was a game or what? because i cannot fathom kids at 14 being so eveil and malicious...what the hell is happening to Trinidad? is this what i am to expect would become the norm? children violently killing off each other for no reason? babies being raped and murdered just for so? mothers living in perpetual grief knowing that her little one will never come home, never know what life really was, never even reach the age of double figures?!? how f...ing sad and horrible is that? it makes you think twice about calling this once sweet country 'home'. it makes you think twice about wanting to have kids of your own and bringing them up in this twin island. i want my owns kids but i dont want to bring kids into such an eveil place for them to have to suffer. my heart goes out to the mother and family of Sean Luke...

Eternal rest grant onto him Oh Lord...and let perpetual light shine upon him...may he rest in peace. Amen.
one thing fuh sure sean luke with de fadda in heaven.
soon ah go b ah lean mean bulling machine.

Offline TriniCana

• Hero Warrior
  • ah Catch ah Glad
    • View Profile
    • allyuhmuddaass@com
« Reply #12 on: March 30, 2006, 07:13:41 PM »

one thing fuh sure sean luke with de fadda in heaven.

capodetutticapi it wasn't time for Luke to see de fadda in heaven again.
He just come on earth....only 6 years ago.

Offline Lil Jodie P

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 30, 2006, 08:51:16 PM »
Cana i understand what you mean when you say that it was not his time yet...but you have to keep in mind that the Father dont call you home untill he ready for you. most times we never understand why He calls the ones he does, and most times its makes us angry that He took someone so close to us or so young. But God always knows what He is doing. He was ready for Sean Luke...and though the way in wich Sean Luke left was aweful and un-comprehendable...we need to remember God called him!
Capodetutticapi is right though...no matter what...Sean Luke is safe at home with the Father now. too bad he was not safe while he was here with us...
this whole thing hurting my heart and making me cry...
FOREVER AND ALWAYS "Little Jodie P" :)

Offline TriniCana

• Hero Warrior
  • ah Catch ah Glad
    • View Profile
    • allyuhmuddaass@com
« Reply #14 on: March 30, 2006, 10:06:28 PM »
Capod and Jodie 100% i agree

When your number all just say ok ah ready

but my point is, how the act was performed and by whom and i'm guessing the reason why is my issue with this - just plain wickedness

ah sorry but that child's face in my mind and its not making any better that those 2 fellas having 3 square meals per day, a roof over their heads and a bed to sleep.  most likely by next week i'll start to think clearly again. but until then captial punishment.

Offline skins

• Barca4ever
  • Hero Warrior
  • orginally from san do
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: March 30, 2006, 11:02:05 PM »
This story  so sad. I feel sorry for the parent of Luke. May God bless their family and give them strength for the difficult time they are going through. The people that commit this crime is just sick....

I got this email which was forward to me title " GOD help us all"

Hi everyone, I'm sure by now you've heard the heart wrenching news about the violent death of a six year old boy Sean Luke, he was taken from his home, brutally raped and buggered with a piece of sugar cane which destroyed most of his internal organs, we ask your support in silent protest against crime and incidents such as this one. We, the trinituner community will be wearing black on friday to mourn the loss of Sean Luke and will be driving with our lights on to protest governments' lack of action against crime in Trinidad and Tobago.

Yours truly,
Concerned Father
« Last Edit: March 30, 2006, 11:08:39 PM by skins »

Offline Corbie chile

• meh mudda an faddah chile...
  • Jr. Warrior
  • i love being me....
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 31, 2006, 09:13:30 AM »
trinicana...i support de action tuh let dem swing!

Criminals don't fall from the sky, they come from homes. Where are the parents?

responsibility has to be taken by PARENTS specifically and ADULTS in general...we have no moral code in Trinidad anymore...there is no respect for elders...children have the run of parents these days...

so as harsh as it may sound, i am prepared to stand there with you while your child swings and offer you the empty, pathetic support you crave for being an ineffective parent
who vex loss

Offline capodetutticapi

• Hero Warrior
  • veni vidi vici
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 31, 2006, 10:20:13 AM »
de hurtful thing is how sean suffer,but we must never question de man above,remember flesh is nothin,i is not really ah church man but i 100%believe in jesus christ and this time on earth is just ah steppin stone of what is to come.we decide our faith.whether good or bad one day we all will answer.de devil was really in dem 2 boy.maybe one day they go realize wat they do and if they are sincere in their accepting the lord,they will be forgivin.ah know it hard,anytime i read cruelty to children i does only think about meh 2 daughter and meh lil sister.ah doh go to church but ah does pray hard de fadda protect them.accordin to sean mother,always keep yuh children close.
soon ah go b ah lean mean bulling machine.

Offline warmonga

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 31, 2006, 11:26:46 AM »
You guys and ladies who bawling for hanging ..Allyu know how much innocent man innah Death row innah TNT right now..trus mi..I know 2 personally..  Hanging will not fix our problem..Our problem will solve when our justice system is educated . When a prisoner  will be treated innocent until proven guilty by a court of law. From a man get arrest he Guilty dats how Trini run..dem Police does mek man sign confession aftre seriou beatings. TNT needs to get DNA introduce into there system..Every pickiny from dey Born needs to be finger print< Social security for every Human being in TNT, Basics tings like carying an ID ..Trus mi..  Unnuh tell mi sey sumthin? How could one man get Murder 1 shot innah he head and ten man Hang for it?. Dat nuh mek sence trus mi.. Hanging will not stop anything ..Innocent young Yutes are in death row trus mi..innocent yutes
warmonga...
Black Lives Matter..

Offline TriniCana

• Hero Warrior
  • ah Catch ah Glad
    • View Profile
    • allyuhmuddaass@com
« Reply #19 on: March 31, 2006, 11:44:58 AM »
You guys and ladies who bawling for hanging ..Allyu know how much innocent man innah Death row innah TNT right now..trus mi..I know 2 personally..  Hanging will not fix our problem..Our problem will solve when our justice system is educated . When a prisoner  will be treated innocent until proven guilty by a court of law. From a man get arrest he Guilty dats how Trini run..dem Police does mek man sign confession aftre seriou beatings. TNT needs to get DNA introduce into there system..Every pickiny from dey Born needs to be finger print< Social security for every Human being in TNT, Basics tings like carying an ID ..Trus mi..  Unnuh tell mi sey sumthin? How could one man get Murder 1 shot innah he head and ten man Hang for it?. Dat nuh mek sence trus mi.. Hanging will not stop anything ..Innocent young Yutes are in death row trus mi..innocent yutes
warmonga...

warmonga with all due respect  to you and fur dey people ya know on death row
right now me ain't give ah shit who in dey and who not suppose to be in dey

I help put 2 in death row already
remember westmorrings murder sa gomes and scott ?
i was jury #9
and i would do it the f*ck again

chuck attin was 16 years at the time.  man if you see flippin evidence on what that boy do to those women... he and the rampersad fella.
again i'll say DOH WASTE time hanging dey ass, expecially when all evidence direct to you, when you confess to dey crime, it have witnesses like hell against you. SWING YA ASS HIGH.

again come next week when i can think clearer....most likely it would be alright to use my tax money to feed dem on death row.

:(

« Last Edit: March 31, 2006, 05:25:24 PM by TriniCana »

Offline TriniCana

• Hero Warrior
  • ah Catch ah Glad
    • View Profile
    • allyuhmuddaass@com
« Reply #20 on: March 31, 2006, 11:51:39 AM »
come come leh we go out side for some fresh air TriniCana
calm dong nuh

WestC I ain't go lie to ya...but my father told me the same thing last night
I call home to find out how things going and this topic came up.

Hear him, girl you sure ain't know dem people, why you making this murder affect you so much
And it has. Maybe because of how the innocence of this little child taken away, the age and maybe why target this child
I don't know...steups

But by next week ah promise i'll be back to meh self

just be patient with meh nah WestC

Offline NYtriniwhiteboy..

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 31, 2006, 12:27:52 PM »
trinicana nuff respect to u...this murder jus make me sick serious...stomach jus start to churn...and yuh bring up de sa gomes murder...the son is my real good fren..that family still gettin over it..and there are many more stories similiar to that.
i have no clue wat needs to be dun..but is time for the nation to stand up and let their voice heard that they fed up with this nonsense..
Back in Trini...

Offline kingman

• Most Wanted
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Football talk = socawarriors.net
« Reply #22 on: March 31, 2006, 01:05:04 PM »

RESPECTABLE AND LOVING PEOPLE ON THIS FORUM. LISTEN I KNOW ALL OF US LOVE OUR COUNRTY AND WE ARE PATRIOTIC AND LOYAL TO THE RED, WHITE AND BLACK. LISTEN THE CRIME SITUATION IS RIDICULOUS IN TRINIDAD AND TOBAGO. HEAR NAH I NEVER FEEL SO SICK AND DISGUSTED IN MY LIFE YET. WHEN I READ THE ARTICLE ON THE EXPRESS.

1) LISTEN I READ OF A YOUNG BOY - 6 YRS OLD HIS NAME IS SEAN LUKE, BUGGERED TO DEATH. HE IS A US CITIZEN MOVED HERE 4 YRS AGO WHEN HE WAS 2 AND THEY FOUND THE BODY IN A CANE FIELD ABOUT 300 M FROM HIS HOME. THEY HOLD THREE TEENAGERS IN CONNECTION WITH THIS MURDER. THE FORESNIC DEPARTMENT SAY IS THE WORST CASE THEY COME ACROSS, AFTER THEY BUGGER THE LITTLE BOY THEY TAKE A CANE STALK AND RAM IT UP HIS BEHIND - 6 YRS OLD, OH GOD MAN, THEY REPEATEDLY RAMMED IT THAT IT PUNCTURE HIS LUNGS AND ORGANS, NOW THINK OF THE PASSAGE WAY FROM THE ANUS TO THE LUNGS . COUNTRYMEN THIS IS SICK AND DIABOLIC. LORD PUT TWO HANDS AND TWO FEET. I CANNOT BELIEVE THIS CASE. GO TO TRINIDADEXPRESS ONLINE AND YOU WILL SEE A PICTURE OF THE LITTLE BOY. THIS IS EVIL AND REAL WWICKEDNESS MAN.

2) ANOTHER CASE I HEARD IS THIS MAN PICKED UP TWO SISTERS BELIEVE IT WAS A TAXI, HE DID NOT TAKE THE ROUTE THEY WERE GOING WENT A DIFFERENT DIRECTION. STOPPED THROW THE OLDER SISTER IN THE TRUNK AND PROCEEDED TO RAPE THE 16 YR OLD GIRL WHO WAS A VIRGIN HE TRY AND FORCE HIS WAY IN WHEN HE COULDN'T YOU KNOW WHAT THE MAN DO - HE TAKE A CUTLASS AND SLIT THE POOR GIRL VAGINA AND THEN PROCEEDED TO RAPE HER. OH MY GOD WHAT IS REALLY GOING ON.

THIS THING BEYOND MY COMPREHENSION, I CANNOT FATHOM THESE THINGS. LISTEN WE HAVE TO DO SOMETHING, I DON'T KNOW WHAT BUT JESUS CHRIST. I AM IN UNIVERSITY IN THE US NOW, AND TO THINK THAT I LOOKING TO HAVE KIDS IN A COUPLE OF YEARS AND THESE ARE THE KIND OF PEOPLE IN WE SOCIETY. I KNOW MANY OF YOU HAVE CHILDREN OR THINKING ABOUT HAVING CHILDREN. JUST THINK IF SOMEBODY DID THIS TO YOU SON OR DAUGHTER. WELL THE NEWS REACH US AS WELL BECAUSE HE WAS A US CITIZEN ANOTHER INSTANCE TO WASTE TRINIDAD DOWN. BUT CRIME IS RIDICULOUS, AND IT SEEMS TO ME LIKE LIVIVNG IN TRINIDAD IS LIKE YOU WAITING FOR YOU NUMBER TO CALL. WE SHOULD NOT BE LIVING LIKE THIS, IN FEAR AND DISMAY, ITS UP TO US TO BUILD THE T&T OF TOMMOROW.

BLESS TRINITIM

:'( :'( :'(   Honestly, i feel it have a evil spirit in our land. I don't know, it getting out of hand now man. Even the flipping army men corrupted; allowing drugs in come in the country for small money, killing men, setting up men to get kill and where to throw the body. Sickening!!!!!  :'( I feel we need to give back our country to the Bristish or some country that could better run the country. It really disgusting now!!  :(

Kingman

Paradise lies in ones' heart

Offline CK1

• Sr. Warrior
  • Man of Faith and Integrity
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 31, 2006, 02:44:24 PM »
Respect to all who have posted so far: My mother was in tears on the phone yesterday telling my wife about this. It's been years since I've been hom and the things I read and hear is just plain scary to tell you the truth.
Corruption at the Head breeds corruption at every level down...much damage has been done to our once Blessed nation; today we reaping what was sown. If you accept evil and corrupt leadership you become just as guilty and will have to pay the price as well. The Bible says that the good will suffer along with the bad.
I read today that the Baptist are calling for a day of national prayer. I know that evertime Isreal went against GOD they had to repent as a nation...T&T this is our time for repentance.
A word of encouragement to Cappodutt>> Your post shows you know the truth; ask the Lord in prayer to lead you to a church...HE WILL. His words says that wher two or more are gathered in HIS NAME ,HE WILL BE THERE.
I pray right now that GOD will forgive our nation and he will restore peace to all in T&T. Babylon will fall at the MIGHTY NAME OF JESUS!!!

Jesus Christ...King of Kings and Lord of Lords!

Offline warmonga

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 01, 2006, 09:52:17 AM »
[

warmonga with all due respect  to you and fur dey people ya know on death row
right now me ain't give ah shit who in dey and who not suppose to be in dey

I help put 2 in death row already
remember westmorrings murder sa gomes and scott ?
i was jury #9
and i would do it the f*ck again

chuck attin was 16 years at the time.  man if you see flippin evidence on what that boy do to those women... he and the rampersad fella.
again i'll say DOH WASTE time hanging dey ass, expecially when all evidence direct to you, when you confess to dey crime, it have witnesses like hell against you. SWING YA ASS HIGH.

again come next week when i can think clearer....most likely it would be alright to use my tax money to feed dem on death row.

:(

Trinicana  I know it will not be possible for you to feal like how I feal about someone being in deathrow . But have you ever sign a confession after serious beating from a police officer? Do you know someone personally in deathrow because he was setup by Police? Who are we to Judge Death? Who gave you de right to Judge death upon someone else ? This aint a war ting it jes war nice side of him. I have two friends in Deathrow right now..One was jes put in there for defending himself the other because 2 people turn state witness and sey he told them to murder so and so. I got beating by police in 1989 to sign confession for arm robbery ..Trus mi I do not believe in the Justice system backhome.. When you go through it you will know why I dislike de death Penalty in Trinidad and tobago. In de U>S we have DNA and forensic In TNT we have " A police beating yu ass , lock yu up for 4 days gaving yu dry bread to eat and licks steady in yu ass, and dey sticking evidence in yu pocket ..trus mi..Hanging ting will not slove de Murdering in TNT... we need laws to protect ..dats what we need..

warmonga
« Last Edit: April 01, 2006, 11:29:55 AM by warmonga »
Black Lives Matter..

Offline TriniCana

• Hero Warrior
  • ah Catch ah Glad
    • View Profile
    • allyuhmuddaass@com
« Reply #25 on: April 01, 2006, 02:15:41 PM »
warmonga I think we on 2 different paths heading to a main road.

I hear what you saying, infact we all know of the police and what force they can use to get what they want. But I don't think you understand where i'm coming from.  I read your thread on your police friend sentence to death the other day. My heart went out to you cause of the person you know and his family isn't the person who ended up in court charged with the murder of a feter who by the way had enough witnesses to the murder to full a room. Who really knows eh ? was it self defense of murder.

Anyway,

My anger and stand of point is that child, how many others before him - and after him.
If you happen to pick up a Trinidad Guardian today you will see one of the boys confess to the murder....read the details. Just plain WICKEDNESS.

Again, my point is, IF they confess to the murder, IF there are/were witnesses, IF they were caught during the act, IF all evidence are directed to you... LET DEM SWING.

I know i'm not God or near to what an angel's sense of direction is, and you would not be praying to any St. Trinicana. I know I'm not suppose to judge anyone, But I'll tell you this. I am HUMAN, I have feelings, I have a conscience.... When a child misbehaves, the parent cut dey arse, or send them to their room as punishment.  If a parent doesn't scold their child, the child continues right ?

Your talk on DNA and forensic labs....I agree with you.  If the government could buy 2 second hand blump that not even working properly, I"m sure they can find the money to build a Lab.  But again Warmonga, DNA could be tamped with.

I remembered back in the UNC days when dey hang the 7 (mind you; what we stil thinking they were hanged for may not have been the reasons for their hanging) soooooooooo anyways, the crime rate in Trinidad and Tobago went down by 40% that year. The worst crime was robbery.

Set an example.

This will be the third time I'm making this statement.  "Come next week I'll be thinking much clearer and I'll continue to give the government permission to use my Tax money to feed them"

You know I really appreciated when strangers could come together with different point of views and still have a respected discussion....Not like the other SW Online Discussion Forum.

Folks thanks for the talks. 

Offline #8

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: April 09, 2006, 03:27:26 AM »
i'm not de most religious person..but..my mother is a religious/church going woman and she told me awhile back in a phone conversation when we were talking about the most wanted man in trinidad being a 17 year old from cocorite whom she taught in sunday school...that a well known religious minister visited trinidad sometime ago for a seminar(which she attended)...and on reaching independence square port-of-spain..(he said during his address to the congregation)it was the most evil he ever felt in one place EVER..in all the countries he had been to and that the country needs alot of prayers..when she told me this i was just like..trinidad has it's crime and problems just like any other country...but he outta place to be talking bout trinidad have de most evil he ever feel....now after hearing about incidents like grandmother of 5 shot 4 times after being used as a human shield by a unknown man as he was being shot at by another man downtown port-of-spain at around 1.00 p.m in de evening plus this Luke issue and other heinus acts toooooo much to mention...i believe that de man was on point with he statements :'(..it real sad people..real sad...my opion on the crime situation..is...de same way trinidad does pick up and follow things from foreign countries (north american,european etc)like their fashion,slang etc.  we should pick up and follow the way some of them deal with crime..take toronto for instance..toronto isn't rated the 3rd safest city in de world by accident..apart from de mentality of the people,technology etc. being responsible..toronto has it's very own 'lick down squad' the boys in black as they're otherwise known throughout many neighbourhoods..sort of like that squad randolf burroughs(spelling)had back in his day..so when de so called gansters,top shottas,gundeleros act up and dey respective areas make de news 3-4 days in a row 'de lick down squad' is sent out to that area to clean up..and clean up dey do.my opinion. :beermug:     

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
  • Police face and dog heart.
    • View Profile
Sean Luke murder case adjourned
« Reply #27 on: June 16, 2010, 05:29:15 AM »
Sean Luke murder case adjourned
By AZARD ALI Wednesday, June 16 2010

The case involving two youths charged with the 2006 murder of six-year-old Sean Luke Lumfai, came up in the San Fernando High Court for a Cause List hearing and the judge adjourned it to the July 6 List.

On that day, Justice Anthony Carmona said, attorneys representing Akeel Mitchell, 17, and Richard Chatoo, 20, should be present to inform the court on the readiness to set the case down for trial.

Mitchell was 13, and Chatoo, 16, when they were arrested for Luke’s murder. Lumfai’s body was found approximately 200 feet from his home in Orange Valley, Freeport, in a clump of cane on March 28.

In the last hearing on April 20, Justice Carla Browne-Antoine heard a request from attorney Celest Jules, for the case to be transferred to the Hall of Justice in Port-of-Spain.

Yesterday, attorney Jason Jackson told Carmona that he, Wayne Sturge, Keith Scotland and Jules, are representing Mitchell and Chatoo.

Acting Director of Public Prosecutions Jeron Joseph announced that the State was ready to proceed with the case.

The two accused youths sat in the dock and after Carmona postponed the matter to July 6, they were handcuffed and escorted away. They are staying at the Youth Training Centre where they are pursuing certain courses.

Faster than a speeding pittbull
Stronger than a shot of ba-bash
Capable of storming any fete

Offline Queen Macoomeh

• Hero Warrior
  • come closer dahlin...
    • View Profile
    • See Nen Nen News
Re: Sean Luke murder case adjourned
« Reply #28 on: June 16, 2010, 05:45:08 AM »
I remember this horror clearly. I remember clutching my son and crying for Sean.

Offline Jumbie

• ~~~ JUMBIE ~~~
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Sean Luke murder case adjourned
« Reply #29 on: June 19, 2010, 08:22:55 PM »
How do parents carrying on after something so horrific?

I can't even watch a dentist take a tooth out of my girls and I get real vex seeing them in pain.

1]; } ?>