April 19, 2024, 11:27:59 AM

Author Topic: NO SEX BAN FOR BRAZIL  (Read 3225 times)

Offline JERSEY TRINI

• trotty
  • Hero Warrior
  • without god life just doesn't make sense
    • View Profile
NO SEX BAN FOR BRAZIL
« on: March 30, 2006, 11:42:25 AM »
http://sports.yahoo.com/sow/news;_ylt=AjHno2EOOMuEAoItyKpxTQcmw7YF?slug=afp-fblwc2006brasexoffbeat&prov=afp&type=lgns

LONDON (AFP) - Brazil coach Carlos Alberto Parreira wants his team to play with a smile on their faces at this year's World Cup -- so has ruled out imposing a sex ban.

While Parreira's predecessor Luis Felipe Scolari ran a famously strict regime during the 2002 finals, a more relaxed mood will prevail in Germany -- and that includes as much sex as his players want.

"I don't think that sex one day before the game will have any harm on the player. Just sex, no problem," Parreira told Maxim magazine.

"The problem is, they don't eat, they don't sleep, they smoke and they drink. That is the problem. Sex? No, sex is always very good -- always welcome."

Parreira also gave an insight into the methods his team uses to maintain spirit during tournaments.

Ronaldinho is a keen player of the samba drums -- and the world champions will be packing their instruments once again when they head to Germany.

"Psychologists say it is very important in the dressing room and coming from the hotel to the stadium that you do something with your hands, with your mouth," Parreira said.

"If you just sit there worrying? Clutching your hands? That does not help. If you play something it helps relax. That is why we give them the drums and things.

"Since 1970 we have done this. We buy instruments for them, and they play on the bus -- instead of saying, 'Oh my God, we are going to play Germany or England in a World Cup game.' That does not help."

Parreira also said there was no chance that Brazil would play more conservatively in Germany.

"We have to give a good impression and keep our style. We don't have to change that because we are going to play a World Cup."

"We have to defend, as well, otherwise we go nowhere. But we can't deny our roots -- we play a happy game."

Updated on Thursday, Mar 30, 2006 4:50 am EST

Offline JERSEY TRINI

• trotty
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: NO SEX BAN FOR BRAZIL
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2006, 11:43:58 AM »
Ah wonder if that is a good idea fuh the soca warriors too boy? Maybe a little rythm section in the room before the game?  what allyuh think?

Offline andre samuel

• Hero Warrior
  • "ah love it!!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2006, 11:46:49 AM »
I wonder what is Beenie's stance on this issue?

I wonder if Yorke could do without it for ah lil while?

lol

This is a very interesting topic

imagine man getting ban but still sneaking out in de night for ah lil session

ah love it!!
Andre Samuel, who controls all the rights to the phrase "ah love it!!"

Offline Augi

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2006, 11:48:46 AM »
Ah wonder if that is a good idea fuh the soca warriors too boy? Maybe a little rythm section in the room before the game? what allyuh think?
yeah I feel that is a good idea.It seems like Sancho could do he ting.Seems like he real good for team unity.

On another point, yuh feel beenie go tell them fellas "no sex"? How you feel "village rams" yorke and latas go take that?

Offline JERSEY TRINI

• trotty
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 30, 2006, 11:50:35 AM »
You think that Yorke will obey that rule if beenie put it out they?  I know he is a different person now in his priorities but I don't know if he could take that pressure if a nice ting want to give him some two days before a game lol....

pressure.

Offline pass(10trini)

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 30, 2006, 12:18:54 PM »
Ah remember bringing up this subjecty last august and everybody feel it was good to take ah rounds de night before ah game.

If is me anah have ah big game in the morn ah tekin ah session from meh gyal . ;D
Stag is a man's beer-
Ah beer is ah carib
choose one

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 30, 2006, 12:21:17 PM »
Ah remember bringing up this subjecty last august and everybody feel it was good to take ah rounds de night before ah game.

If is me anah have ah big game in the morn ah tekin ah session from meh gyal . ;D

Yeah as long as yuh get some decent sleep, yuh'll be good.....
Live life 90 minutes at a time....Football is life.......

Offline ZURITRESS

• Jr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 30, 2006, 12:38:21 PM »
at the fitness level that they would be at it is actually recommended to relieve the stress on the muscles and tension on the mind

Offline davidephraim

• Do Good and Live!!
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 30, 2006, 12:39:50 PM »
Maybe if we was workin like Brasil Mickey Trotman wouldn't have been sneaking out of camp dat night. Girls woulda come in de damp camp.

De manager say Sex is very good, it makes you happy... dem fellas good oui
Warren N. Boucaud

Offline Grande

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 30, 2006, 12:48:01 PM »
why allyuh think Ronaldinho does be grinning so much

esp last world cup against England he get a red card and still smiling

he was real liking himself de night before

T&T welcomes back...the King

Offline Small Magician aka Wazza

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 30, 2006, 12:53:43 PM »
i wish dat was my coach  ;D     

Offline kingman

• Most Wanted
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Football talk = socawarriors.net
« Reply #11 on: March 30, 2006, 12:56:54 PM »
http://sports.yahoo.com/sow/news;_ylt=AjHno2EOOMuEAoItyKpxTQcmw7YF?slug=afp-fblwc2006brasexoffbeat&prov=afp&type=lgns

LONDON (AFP) - Brazil coach Carlos Alberto Parreira wants his team to play with a smile on their faces at this year's World Cup -- so has ruled out imposing a sex ban.

While Parreira's predecessor Luis Felipe Scolari ran a famously strict regime during the 2002 finals, a more relaxed mood will prevail in Germany -- and that includes as much sex as his players want.

"I don't think that sex one day before the game will have any harm on the player. Just sex, no problem," Parreira told Maxim magazine.

"The problem is, they don't eat, they don't sleep, they smoke and they drink. That is the problem. Sex? No, sex is always very good -- always welcome."

Parreira also gave an insight into the methods his team uses to maintain spirit during tournaments.

Ronaldinho is a keen player of the samba drums -- and the world champions will be packing their instruments once again when they head to Germany.

"Psychologists say it is very important in the dressing room and coming from the hotel to the stadium that you do something with your hands, with your mouth," Parreira said.

"If you just sit there worrying? Clutching your hands? That does not help. If you play something it helps relax. That is why we give them the drums and things.

"Since 1970 we have done this. We buy instruments for them, and they play on the bus -- instead of saying, 'Oh my God, we are going to play Germany or England in a World Cup game.' That does not help."

Parreira also said there was no chance that Brazil would play more conservatively in Germany.

"We have to give a good impression and keep our style. We don't have to change that because we are going to play a World Cup."

"We have to defend, as well, otherwise we go nowhere. But we can't deny our roots -- we play a happy game."

To me, the coach is being realistic and showing respect to his players. He is being straight forward with his players; this is always good. But his lad are all professionals and i want to believe that most of them would reframe from sex before games. However, the respect shown to his players and freedom given to them is what would foster a good player-coach relationship. Big up to coach Parreira.  :beermug:

Kingman

Paradise lies in ones' heart

Offline trinfax

• Jr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 30, 2006, 03:45:31 PM »
Food for thought.. dont know how many of you can remember... in World Cup 86 in Mexico Denmark had a no sex ban during the early rounds. As a reward for their surprisingly good performances they were allowed to spend time with their wives/girlfriends. Next match USSR 5 Denmark 1.. Home time :-) hmmmmm :-)

Offline davidephraim

• Do Good and Live!!
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 30, 2006, 04:27:15 PM »
de pull back get dem g -g -ry, Imagine yuh deny fellas like Yorke and Lara and then tell dem before de game de could get some. Dem fellas trying to konck out stop cork, dey aint go have no energy for de game.  Nah Sah,  eat little and live long yes, absolutely no pun intended.
Warren N. Boucaud

Offline Bourbon

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 30, 2006, 04:44:17 PM »
Allyuh get tie up wit Ronaldinho. De man love punanny bad. When he was in PSG de man had a VIP pass fuh a strip club. Buh me eh too sure if it go work how de coach seeing it, buh if he want tuh do dat.....fine......

Buh allyuh men stickin dread.....study it.........If Sven follow suit........we could organise some special Trini punanny fuh the notorious ho lover......Wayne Rooney. Have him rel busy.....when dey done with him he breakin wind.........yuh never know.....might be a edge.
The greatest single cause of atheism in the world today are Christians who acknowledge Jesus ;with their lips and walk out the door and deny Him by their lifestyle. That is what an unbelieving world simply finds unbelievable.

Offline Brej

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: March 30, 2006, 04:51:41 PM »
why allyuh think Ronaldinho does be grinning so much

esp last world cup against England he get a red card and still smiling

he was real liking himself de night before
haha wa night before he geh red card an he dun kno he nah playin nex game so is double trouble

Isaachunt

« Reply #16 on: March 30, 2006, 04:57:30 PM »

To me, the coach is being realistic and showing respect to his players. He is being straight forward with his players; this is always good. But his lad are all professionals and i want to believe that most of them would reframe from sex before games. However, the respect shown to his players and freedom given to them is what would foster a good player-coach relationship. Big up to coach Parreira.  :beermug:

Kingman
The man could say what he wants. He said he would prefer if they refrain from it

1]; } ?>