April 26, 2024, 04:37:33 PM

Author Topic: Ferdinand vs Ferdinand!!! Which one yuh choosing?  (Read 1877 times)

Offline davidephraim

• Do Good and Live!!
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Ferdinand vs Ferdinand!!! Which one yuh choosing?
« on: March 30, 2006, 09:39:38 PM »
I was really impressed with young Ferdinand and de West Ham coach aint like nothing better. Ah think de young boy have a nicer touch and distribution than he bigger brother and harldy looks overated. De boy beat bout 3 on de dam flank and passin dem balls well weighted. How allyuh feel. In addition Shaka look a little butter-fingered in the first half of dat game but looked more composed second half. How allyuh rate Shaka in dat West Ham vs Man U game. He did go  up against Rooney, Saha and de dutchman.
Warren N. Boucaud

Offline Jefferz

• "hopelessly faithful"
  • Hero Warrior
  • Warrior Nation Member #44
    • View Profile
    • facebook.com
Re: Ferdinand vs Ferdinand!!! Which one yuh choosing?
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2006, 04:12:40 AM »
Well they both have similiar playing styles and they both rel ugly... hmph... but i'd always say Rio.

Anton is quite solid though...

he actually scored a great goal with a well timed volley from outisde the box a few weeks ago... give him some more time to be compared to his much more experienced counterpart.
since ah born or at least circa Copa Caribe

Offline Brej

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2006, 04:57:43 AM »
well for shaka credit to him for only letting in one and making so many saves also the fact that the goal that DID score was one which he had no control over he really coudn't read it

as for anton he is good but for de while rio is still de man

Offline boss

• Hero Warrior
  • When I grow up I want to be Dennis Lawrence
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2006, 06:03:47 AM »
Les

Offline Carib-Briton

• Hero Warrior
  • Working Things Out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 31, 2006, 06:47:41 AM »

Offline davidephraim

• Do Good and Live!!
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 31, 2006, 06:50:30 AM »
Aright, aright, ah guess the post was mis-timed. Ah should give de youth more time to mature is just that I aint never see Big Ferdinand beat 3 on the line and ah feel ah get a lil excited. Shaka on de other hand is gearing himself up for the First-place custodian. I hate to admit it and is Shaka who help me to see this but Tony Warner can possible make the Team. I know, I know, TriniInfinite go have a field day now but I would have to go with
Shaka,Ince,Warner. I know somwho  Jack going so is probably Imps who aint going but pound for pound, all around Ince might be we best all rounded goalie. Tony Warner has things that he does pretty good as does Shaka with his shot blocking skillz. But Imps seems to be the "Jack of all trades" I cant however say what Jack does very well?  Some ah de Jack fans help meh out here.  What could we say is Kelvin Jack claim to fame?
Warren N. Boucaud

Offline Pompey

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 31, 2006, 07:29:56 AM »
well for shaka credit to him for only letting in one and making so many saves also the fact that the goal that DID score was one which he had no control over he really coudn't read it

as for anton he is good but for de while rio is still de man

don't forget, Shak was facing Shrek (Rooney), Donkey (Van Nistleroy) and Saha.

only a few frontlines in the world cup will be as good (or better) than that.

1]; } ?>