April 29, 2024, 06:33:32 AM

Poll

Are you satisfied with the 1-1 tie with Dominica?

Yes
0 (0%)
No
28 (100%)

Total Members Voted: 27

Author Topic: T&T vs Dominica  (Read 2726 times)

Offline kingman

• Most Wanted
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Football talk = socawarriors.net
T&T vs Dominica
« on: April 01, 2006, 02:57:50 AM »
We seem to have a pretty decent camp down in Florida. Preparations started a very long time ago. This team have been together for mad long. What went wrong? Missing so many chances means obviously that the coach did not work on the execution side of his game and/or guys were not fit enough. I did not see the game but i will make some calls and find out what really went wrong. This is just my humble opinion!

Kingman

Paradise lies in ones' heart

Offline morvant

• warrior nation member
  • Hero Warrior
  • malick till i die
    • View Profile
Re: T&T vs Dominica
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2006, 06:01:53 AM »
why gel ah team to bench them

stupessssssss
"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"

Offline oconnorg

• PROUD MEMBER OF THE WARRIOR NATION
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2006, 07:46:04 AM »
Hey kingman.. I hear ya, listen to de interviews, perhaps they may shed some light.. i think in the end, them boys jess had a horrible game.
COMMISSIONER OF THE ANTI WAGGONIST ASSOCIATION OF TRINIDAD AND TOBAGO (AWATT)

The Warrior Nation
www.TheWarriorNation.com

Offline andre samuel

• Hero Warrior
  • "ah love it!!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2006, 08:33:50 AM »
Hey kingman.. I hear ya, listen to de interviews, perhaps they may shed some light.. i think in the end, them boys jess had a horrible game.

I am not satisfied with the result, but i am happy that they fought for 90 minutes against a very stubborn unit!!

Its nice to see us grind out results!!

I will assure everyone here that this teamwill go on to great things and they will not take their talent for granted

ah love it!!
Andre Samuel, who controls all the rights to the phrase "ah love it!!"

Offline warmonga

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 01, 2006, 08:42:59 AM »
Dominica doesnt play football ..dey aint know one ting about football ..Man go be happy wid this scoreline? If yu gimme 5 minutes wid we players a beating from a flicking side..1-1 tie wid Dominica to  me,  feal like a 10-0 lost to dem!!!!!!
In chicago we have nuff Dominicans.. My cricket team is comprise of Dominicans .. and sum of my best friends are Dominicans. we have a huge Dominican population here in Chicago and dey favor cricket more than football.. I remember playing dem man small goal and talk bout spanner in de ass.. dem man cya kick ball for nothin.. 1-1 tie I feal like  november 19th here dread dat is how bad it is!!!!! I gurantee not one of dem know bout de game so I safe from gettin horrors....
warmonga
Black Lives Matter..

Offline Pointman

• Hero Warrior
  • T&T football: win or lose, we still fetein'
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 01, 2006, 09:44:02 AM »
The thing is fellas, football is like that sometimes. When we beat Honduras in Honduras 1-0(when Stern poison dem) they totally dominated the game. I am glad that we made a lot of entry into their area, but I'm really disappointed that we did not score more goals. Perhaps the fellas can shake this one off and do better next time.

Big Up young warriors!!!!!!!!
Trini to de bone; Pointman to de bone.

Offline big dawg

• Hero Warrior
  • smallest country to ever play in a world cup final
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 01, 2006, 12:28:45 PM »
I didnt expek anyone to be satified in that poll bossman
Re-Group, Re-Energize, Return
We'll be back...
I don't know when

Offline Pasdah Beatz

• Spiritual Seal
  • Hero Warrior
  • I was born to die as a SoCa WaRrIoR
    • View Profile
Pasdah View
« Reply #7 on: April 01, 2006, 12:34:16 PM »
I was most present at the game... i will give my report on Monday though but the game was ours to take
The Dominican attack had only one chance and they took it becuase out keeper wasn't challenged before the one he face he was shaky so we did have a good showing we just need to press that finishing button

Offline kingman

• Most Wanted
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Pasdah View
« Reply #8 on: April 01, 2006, 05:20:24 PM »
Guys, thank you for your input! First off, in football the idea of the game is for my team to score on you and prevent your team from scoring on mines. Having said that, if Dominica prevented us from scoring or held us to one goal, that means they did there job. It also means that our team is lacking in the department of scoring/finishing/executing passes etc!! In addition, it might give us an indication of the level we are at now and how much work we need to get done. There is loads of work that needs to be done. Loads!!!!

Kingman

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 02, 2006, 12:40:11 AM »
Guys, thank you for your input! First off, in football the idea of the game is for my team to score on you and prevent your team from scoring on mines. Having said that, if Dominica prevented us from scoring or held us to one goal, that means they did there job. It also means that our team is lacking in the department of scoring/finishing/executing passes etc!! In addition, it might give us an indication of the level we are at now and how much work we need to get done. There is loads of work that needs to be done. Loads!!!!

Kingman

Randi patterson is a striker rite?
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4</a>

truetrini

« Reply #10 on: April 02, 2006, 12:30:43 PM »

Kingman

Kingman boy, yuh eh lie nah.  Ah was real disappointed by dat scoreline.

I coulda lorse meh house and car dey oui.

PLENTY work still needs to be done.

I can assure yuh, if man feel Dominica stubborn..wait til we meet Haiti.

This team better wake up quick.

Dat said ah still we qualifying.

Offline kingman

• Most Wanted
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 02, 2006, 01:27:19 PM »

Kingman

Randi patterson is a striker rite?

Yes, he is a striker.

Kingman

Offline kingman

• Most Wanted
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 02, 2006, 01:28:45 PM »

Kingman

Kingman boy, yuh eh lie nah.  Ah was real disappointed by dat scoreline.

I coulda lorse meh house and car dey oui.

PLENTY work still needs to be done.

I can assure yuh, if man feel Dominica stubborn..wait til we meet Haiti.

This team better wake up quick.

Dat said ah still we qualifying.

Don't make them kind of bet TT. lol. Be careful with that!! Hopefully we will pick things up as it goes along but it is evident we have a lot of work to do.

Kingman

1]; } ?>