April 25, 2024, 10:07:19 PM

Author Topic: Like Jack Warner is part Nigerian?  (Read 4335 times)

truetrini

Like Jack Warner is part Nigerian?
« on: April 01, 2006, 06:51:26 AM »
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/12093893/

Nigerian soccer referees OK'd to take bribes
Official: Bribery acceptable, but refs shouldn't let cash influence decisions[/size]

Updated: 9:16 a.m. ET March 31, 2006

LAGOS, Nigeria - Soccer referees in Nigeria can take bribes from clubs but should not allow them to influence their decisions on the field, a football official said on Friday.

Fanny Amun, acting Secretary-General of the Nigerian Football Association, said bribery was common in the Nigerian game.

“We know match officials are offered money or anything to influence matches and they can accept it,” Amun told Reuters on Friday.

Amun first made the statement earlier in the week to a soccer seminar in the capital Abuja, prompting protests from other officials.

“Referees should only pretend to fall for the bait, but make sure the result doesn’t favor those offering the bribe,” Amun said.

At the seminar, Nigerian league chairman Oyuiki Obaseki reprimanded referees for poor quality match reports, saying that bribery was to blame.

“The quality of your reports have not done our league any good, so please desist from corrupt practices,” he told delegates.

Despite a high-profile campaign to stamp out graft in the impoverished African country, Nigeria consistently ranks among the most corrupt countries in the world -- and soccer is no exception.

To all those who feel that Jack Wraner is some kind of saviour fuh T&T football..haul allyuh arse![/size][/font][/color]

Offline Jefferz

• "hopelessly faithful"
  • Hero Warrior
  • Warrior Nation Member #44
    • View Profile
    • facebook.com
Re: Like Jack Warner is part Nigerian?
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2006, 07:27:19 AM »
This cant be real pops?

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

MADNESS!!
since ah born or at least circa Copa Caribe

Offline morvant

• warrior nation member
  • Hero Warrior
  • malick till i die
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2006, 07:29:24 AM »
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
so take that and cool it ;D
"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"

Offline andre samuel

• Hero Warrior
  • "ah love it!!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2006, 08:41:34 AM »
This is a candidate for post of de month!!

Ah better go down nigeria and look for ah wuk!!

i think that this is something that FIFA should look into especially since this is coming from the Secretary General

ah love it!!
Andre Samuel, who controls all the rights to the phrase "ah love it!!"

Offline E-man

• Hero Warrior
  • Support all Warriors. Red, White and Blacklisted.
    • View Profile
    • T&T Football History
« Reply #4 on: April 01, 2006, 09:40:45 AM »
I check de date Mar 31 not APr 1. The Lads from Lagos at it again!  :rotfl:  :rotfl:

Offline big dawg

• Hero Warrior
  • smallest country to ever play in a world cup final
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 01, 2006, 03:57:54 PM »
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Why Black people sooooo
Re-Group, Re-Energize, Return
We'll be back...
I don't know when

Offline Augi

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 01, 2006, 05:28:55 PM »
On the real people Nigeria is one of the most corrupt countries in the world, so this article not that surprising.Trini can't think of trick like them.

Offline rotatopoti3

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 01, 2006, 08:02:03 PM »
Ah wonder how many Nigerians live and work in our public institutions(including education,health,welfare) in Trinidad? Does anyone have any numbers?
Ah say it, how ah see it

Offline Midknight

• Midknight
  • Hero Warrior
  • President of the Reality Check Commitee
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 01, 2006, 08:59:07 PM »
I once heard a joke. Apparently Pakistan was first on Transparency International's list of corrupted countries and Nigeria was second. the running joke in Nigeria was that the Nigerian government had paid off Pakistan to take first place  :rotfl: ;D
Go Black if you want Jack to Track Back! I support all Soca Warriors - Red, White and Blacklisted.

D baddest SW compilation ever

Offline R45

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 01, 2006, 09:11:48 PM »
LOL That article is amazing. Most naive man in the world to make that statement.

fabio

« Reply #10 on: April 01, 2006, 10:01:32 PM »
On the real people Nigeria is one of the most corrupt countries in the world, so this article not that surprising.Trini can't think of trick like them.

actually, dey IS d most currupt country in d world. aye tt, watch d kinda lil boy ting yuh trying to start on d forum. and you talking about it gorn thru? steups!! jack like he really do you someting bad boi. gone from here nah, we aint really need yuh on dis forum anyways. go on d portvale or JA forum.
« Last Edit: April 01, 2006, 10:18:19 PM by flavio »

Offline Jefferz

• "hopelessly faithful"
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • facebook.com
« Reply #11 on: April 02, 2006, 03:17:44 AM »

actually, dey IS d most currupt country in d world. aye tt, watch d kinda lil boy ting yuh trying to start on d forum. and you talking about it gorn thru? steups!! jack like he really do you someting bad boi. gone from here nah, we aint really need yuh on dis forum anyways. go on d portvale or JA forum.

buh how yuh have such animosity so... kool it nuh... at de end of de day we all on de same side... i realize is no point fighting over Jack or tryin to fight over ah next man ego... cuz we all have egos and de more yuh fight de bigger yuh ego...

So ah eh go take ah swing at yuh.

respek...
« Last Edit: April 02, 2006, 06:20:24 AM by Tallman »

truetrini

« Reply #12 on: April 02, 2006, 07:18:39 AM »

ask yuh ma..y if i is ah little boy.
ah bet yuh she say:  like yuh mad or what dat is big man,

i feel i is yuh daddy who desert yuh...h sorry eh.

Offline Jahyouth

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 02, 2006, 07:36:17 AM »

TrueTrini boy I cyah lie... yuh posts starting to get like TI and the Hardest rampage he was on earlier this year.  Imagine you take a story about corruption in Nigeria and the title of your post is "Like Jack Warner is part Nigerian."

Almost every post you make is something about Jack warner this, Jack Warner that or Jack Warner the other. 

I know that you (obviously) have a problem with Jack Warner, and yuh have ah axe to grind, but grind it somewhere else nah.  Every every post yuh make is a Jack Warner something and it getting a bit tiresome now.

Ease we up lil bit nah.  Thanks.

truetrini

« Reply #14 on: April 02, 2006, 07:40:30 AM »
Now Jhyouth, why yuh gone dey?

Show me when Last I make  Jack post before this?

When he was absolved of aany wrong doing I refrained from posting.

allyuh like shit oui.

Additionally, your post is inflammatory and patently false.  Every post I make does not concern Jack Warner.

Also, you are wrong in compring my rampages against corruption nd graft with a misguided campaign to get some washed up plyer on the national team.

Excuse me!

Thinking like dat is what have T&T in de morass it in now.

Comments like:  "everybody does tief."
dat is what poilitcas like."
T&T sweet eh!  IS ah paradise."

when all of the bove is untrue.

Their needs to be voices clear and loud against the shit and I choose to shout it out.
On other forums I scream about the violence, death and crime and lack of ledership in T&T.

On this footbll forum I talk bout Jack and FIFA's corruption.

I admire you, so plese do not add fuel to the fire of the jackasses like flavio..please
« Last Edit: April 02, 2006, 07:56:30 AM by truetrini »

Offline Behbehman

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: April 03, 2006, 09:20:19 AM »
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Why Black people sooooo

Breds is not only Black people like dat...there are many ethnicities in this world who do the same ting. The only diference is dat Black people rel transparent...the others are quite covert in their operations.

One love.

Offline Jefferz

• "hopelessly faithful"
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • facebook.com
« Reply #16 on: April 03, 2006, 09:27:21 AM »
I once heard a joke. Apparently Pakistan was first on Transparency International's list of corrupted countries and Nigeria was second. the running joke in Nigeria was that the Nigerian government had paid off Pakistan to take first place  :rotfl: ;D

:rotfl:

fabio

« Reply #17 on: April 03, 2006, 12:00:23 PM »

yea, ah ask she oui. he say yuh too expensive.ah say how comes? she say d price of viagara keep goin up. yuh kacka pot  :rotfl:  :rotfl:

1]; } ?>