April 30, 2024, 08:08:23 PM

Author Topic: David (T&T) vs. Goliath (Brazil)..........  (Read 2906 times)

TrinInfinite

David (T&T) vs. Goliath (Brazil)..........
« on: March 31, 2006, 12:00:46 AM »
Looking at the matches of the round of 16 and the quarters and semis, it is worked out that Brazil cannot face Argentina in the WC unless one of them come second in their group. I think Argentina will top their group with Holland coming 2nd, then Brazil will win their group, meaning both teams have a very strong chance of meeting  eachother in the semis.

However, there is a twist, if de soca warriors top their group, costa rica finishes 2nd, we beat them and advance to quarters, we will face argentina, and providing if we beat argentina, we will face brazil in the semis. Some people may think I'm mad but when we beat england, we have a strong chance that we can beat argentina, who have been perrenial chokers in the WC post-maradonna.

So it is possible for us to make it to the quarters and face argentina, what would be sad if holland tops the group and we must face them, or we come 2nd and must face germany. That will be worst case scenarios, it is better for us to win the group and hope argentina tops their group. I dont want to face holland with beenhakker, to me that will be a very tense encounter, too tense.

Vibes It Up

Offline JERSEY TRINI

• trotty
  • Hero Warrior
  • without god life just doesn't make sense
    • View Profile
Re: David (T&T) vs. Goliath (Brazil)..........
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2006, 01:11:29 AM »
Looking at the matches of the round of 16 and the quarters and semis, it is worked out that Brazil cannot face Argentina in the WC unless one of them come second in their group. I think Argentina will top their group with Holland coming 2nd, then Brazil will win their group, meaning both teams have a very strong chance of meeting  eachother in the semis.

However, there is a twist, if de soca warriors top their group, costa rica finishes 2nd, we beat them and advance to quarters, we will face argentina, and providing if we beat argentina, we will face brazil in the semis. Some people may think I'm mad but when we beat england, we have a strong chance that we can beat argentina, who have been perrenial chokers in the WC post-maradonna.

So it is possible for us to make it to the quarters and face argentina, what would be sad if holland tops the group and we must face them, or we come 2nd and must face germany. That will be worst case scenarios, it is better for us to win the group and hope argentina tops their group. I dont want to face holland with beenhakker, to me that will be a very tense encounter, too tense.

Vibes It Up

Watch meh bredda....I'sa man that love my country and love my Soca Warriors to death, but being realistic I just hoping that we play the way that professional footballers are supposed to play and that is like a team.  I just want our boys to play good football and not look like amateurs, and most likely if that is done there is a serious possibility of getting out of the first round.  That is all I have to say, I not trying to let my patriotism blind me at all.   GO WARRIORS.

Offline kounty

• Hero Warrior
  • Truthfulness is brighter than the light of the sun
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2006, 06:54:48 AM »
watch yuh brackets good again pardner!!! or you sayin brazil comin second in their group?

hard luck...I see yuh say win the group....it look like it go be better to aim to come 2nd.  ;D

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Football_World_Cup_2006
« Last Edit: March 31, 2006, 06:57:21 AM by bounty killer »

Offline Filho

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2006, 08:20:47 AM »

??? ??? ???

Some people may think I'm mad but when we beat england, we have a strong chance that we can beat argentina, who have been perrenial chokers in the WC post-maradonna.

I tink if yuh read on a English soccer forum that fans were saying things like 'when' we beat T&T...you would cuss and call them a bunch of arrogant arseholes. maybe now we might tink twice before we jude the 'optimism' of others before we start to ball and cry...or maybe we should just refrain from sounding 'arrogant' too

Argentina-perrenial chokers huh? And exactly how did T&T fare in these tournaments that Argentina choked in? Oh yeah...we didn't even qualify. Horse, we all optimistic, but even optimism has to have some rational behind hit.

Horse..T&T does not have no strong chance of beating England. We have a chance...but it will require some special circumstances. We will have to play football like yuh never seen played by a T&T squad, our opponents will have to have sub-par game, and we will need LUCK. No matter how yuh take it...if we beat them it will go down as one of the biggest upsets in WC history. So play yuhself...be optimistic...anything could happen in football BUT horse...yuh if you are an astute fan of the game in general, yuh will know it eh no foregone conclusion we beating anybody...so save the 'when' for WHEN it actually happen

Offline JDB

• Hero Warrior
  • Red, White and Black till death
    • View Profile
    • We Reach
« Reply #4 on: March 31, 2006, 09:15:54 AM »

??? ??? ???

Some people may think I'm mad but when we beat england, we have a strong chance that we can beat argentina, who have been perrenial chokers in the WC post-maradonna.

I tink if yuh read on a English soccer forum that fans were saying things like 'when' we beat T&T...you would cuss and call them a bunch of arrogant arseholes. maybe now we might tink twice before we jude the 'optimism' of others before we start to ball and cry...or maybe we should just refrain from sounding 'arrogant' too

Argentina-perrenial chokers huh? And exactly how did T&T fare in these tournaments that Argentina choked in? Oh yeah...we didn't even qualify. Horse, we all optimistic, but even optimism has to have some rational behind hit.

Horse..T&T does not have no strong chance of beating England. We have a chance...but it will require some special circumstances. We will have to play football like yuh never seen played by a T&T squad, our opponents will have to have sub-par game, and we will need LUCK. No matter how yuh take it...if we beat them it will go down as one of the biggest upsets in WC history. So play yuhself...be optimistic...anything could happen in football BUT horse...yuh if you are an astute fan of the game in general, yuh will know it eh no foregone conclusion we beating anybody...so save the 'when' for WHEN it actually happen

Filho, you are wasting your time.
THE WARRIORS WILL NOT BE DENIED.

Offline Slade

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 31, 2006, 10:36:06 AM »
That's what I call positive thinking my, just have faith.

Offline capodetutticapi

• Hero Warrior
  • veni vidi vici
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 31, 2006, 11:02:06 AM »
this time DAVID gettin he arse cut bad bad bad.
soon ah go b ah lean mean bulling machine.

Offline Preacher

• We doh smoke or drink or pop pills. When we light the mic is strickly jess skills
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 31, 2006, 11:42:39 AM »
 ;D
In Everything give thanks for this is the will of God concerning you.

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 31, 2006, 11:55:15 AM »

??? ??? ???

I agree with JDB................Filho, you are wasting your time
Live life 90 minutes at a time....Football is life.......

Offline morvant

• warrior nation member
  • Hero Warrior
  • malick till i die
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 31, 2006, 12:25:45 PM »
stupid like de back of ah potspoon :rotfl:
"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"

Offline che

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 31, 2006, 12:56:50 PM »
TI yeah real good yes  :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

TrinInfinite

« Reply #11 on: March 31, 2006, 12:59:10 PM »
doh worry breds, when we play in germany and we make 2nd rounds and beyond, dis thread will resurface and i will make a new post juss for my supporters on de site  :devil:

Offline DeSoWa

• Hero Warrior
  • Life. Passion. FOOTBALL!
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 31, 2006, 01:01:06 PM »
ah think allyuh does be too hard on TI oui..de man ent say we guarantee to meet brasil, but it have a slim chance and he just putting it hypothetically...there is a chace we could meet brasil...it' now only up to the team and it's supporters who believe in them to make it possible.

Big Up!
Warrior Nation Member

Forward Thinking does not mean you cannot reflect on the Past!

Offline che

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 31, 2006, 01:07:26 PM »
Nobody eh hard on TI, He is meh boy.  :cheers:

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 31, 2006, 01:24:57 PM »
doh worry breds, when we play in germany and we make 2nd rounds and beyond, dis thread will resurface and i will make a new post juss for my supporters on de site  :devil:

Doh study nobody TI....you do your thing !!

Live life 90 minutes at a time....Football is life.......

Offline Filho

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: March 31, 2006, 01:33:35 PM »

whey! see how men doh read...i said beating England is a tough endeavour and not a forgone conclusion like TI seems to think. I SAID WE CAN DO IT...but it will take a monumental efforta nd a perfect set of circumstances to cause that upset. NOBODY eh say nutten bout T&T cyah make a second rounds...so easy with the persecution complex...and take yuh time and read. Not everybody against TI. scene

Offline Filho

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 31, 2006, 01:37:23 PM »
ah think allyuh does be too hard on TI oui..de man ent say we guarantee to meet brasil, but it have a slim chance and he just putting it hypothetically...there is a chace we could meet brasil...it' now only up to the team and it's supporters who believe in them to make it possible.

Big Up!

??? ??? ???
erghh..who say we can't meet Brazil in the WC? whose post are you reading?

Offline andre samuel

• Hero Warrior
  • "ah love it!!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 31, 2006, 02:20:58 PM »

??? ??? ???

I agree with JDB................Filho, you are wasting your time

I agree with JDB and Kicker............Filho, you are wasting your time!!

ah love it!!
Andre Samuel, who controls all the rights to the phrase "ah love it!!"

Offline Tongue

• Hero Warrior
  • Blue is the Colour.....Chelsea Chelsea Chelsea
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 31, 2006, 04:50:43 PM »
dis is wha does happen when it doh have nutten tuh tork bout.  Come on Jack, do or say sumting chupid nah, so we could have sumting tuh tork bout.

Offline jai john

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 01, 2006, 07:49:32 PM »

Vibes It Up

TI boy I really wanting to put  my money on your predictions care to invest with me ?

Then we can pay to see Cain and Abel ...I hear a fella was walking down charlotte street with a box with a cane stalk and a Bell .... :rotfl: :rotfl:

1]; } ?>