June 16, 2024, 01:43:45 AM

Author Topic: TnT U21 will be smashed tomorrow!  (Read 17840 times)

Offline Jefferz

• "hopelessly faithful"
  • Hero Warrior
  • Warrior Nation Member #44
    • View Profile
    • facebook.com
Re: TnT U21 will be smashed tomorrow!
« Reply #60 on: April 03, 2006, 06:53:29 PM »
Allyuh realise this man have you'll saying things like Imposter Yorke...racist Yorke.

Do not refer to this poster by that name...he ain't fit the bill and it may come across the wrong way to people passing through.

Haitian poster...welcome to the forum but change your screen name please.

DCS post is the most important on this thread.  The moderators need the suspend his account and tell him to change his name.

As soon as he registered on the forum he was advised to change his username. Doh frighten, it will be resolved soon.

hahaha i find out why!

:rotfl:
since ah born or at least circa Copa Caribe

Offline noname

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: April 03, 2006, 07:19:21 PM »
what be bloody hell.

AWATT!!

Cah believe it dat easy to get people to blaspheme our captain's name.
steupse

DCS, like you aint realise is another Mafia start up in here...you really tink AWATT go issue a ticket to one of their own. Self proclaimed masters of the universe in here bredrin...

BTW I agree with Morvantman....they could haul they arse  ;D

Offline Jefferz

• "hopelessly faithful"
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • facebook.com
« Reply #62 on: April 03, 2006, 07:20:32 PM »
what be bloody hell.

AWATT!!

steupse

DCS, like you aint realise is another Mafia start up in here...you really tink AWATT go issue a ticket to one of their own. Self proclaimed masters of the universe in here bredrin...

stewps yuh tryin tuh call meh JACK awa?  :rotfl:

an imper goat like yuh still eh read de original poster name... yuh ADHD awa?
« Last Edit: April 03, 2006, 07:22:39 PM by Jefferz »

Offline verb

• Jr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: April 03, 2006, 07:30:27 PM »
I'ts the fact that morvant acting like malik look so much better than Haiti.  He talking like he have so much food in malik and Haiti so poor. There's not that much difference from Haiti and Trini so you can sit here and talk shyt about Haiti. And somebody talk about Haitians being ugly.  I've seen some ugly Trini dudes so you cannot start dissin Haitians.  There's ugly people in every race.  If you talking about football talk about football.  Like Trini's be hating on Jamaicans because Jamaicans think they're better.  But We are all one.  White folks see us as the same.  Because a Trini could start talking with their accent the man gonna ask if I'm Jamaican.  I guess if you looking in on the outside we're not that much different.  So continue on with the football talk and stop talking shyt about our Carribean fellows.  That's all I have to say.
Love for all my Carribean people!

Offline Jefferz

• "hopelessly faithful"
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • facebook.com
« Reply #64 on: April 03, 2006, 07:37:29 PM »
I'ts the fact that morvant acting like malik look so much better than Haiti.  He talking like he have so much food in malik and Haiti so poor. There's not that much difference from Haiti and Trini so you can sit here and talk shyt about Haiti. And somebody talk about Haitians being ugly.  I've seen some ugly Trini dudes so you cannot start dissin Haitians.  There's ugly people in every race.  If you talking about football talk about football.  Like Trini's be hating on Jamaicans because Jamaicans think they're better.  But We are all one.  White folks see us as the same.  Because a Trini could start talking with their accent the man gonna ask if I'm Jamaican.  I guess if you looking in on the outside we're not that much different.  So continue on with the football talk and stop talking shyt about our Carribean fellows.  That's all I have to say.

uhhhh.... ok well i agree it is stupid top say a certain country has ugly people... however doh try an say Haiti eh da much different from we.... they are immensely different in comparison to us... obviously you have never been there...

i doh really want any bad blood between any ah we caribbean brothers and us... ah understand wuh yuh mean though.

Offline skins

• Barca4ever
  • Hero Warrior
  • orginally from san do
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: April 03, 2006, 07:41:29 PM »
I'ts the fact that morvant acting like malik look so much better than Haiti. He talking like he have so much food in malik and Haiti so poor. There's not that much difference from Haiti and Trini so you can sit here and talk shyt about Haiti. And somebody talk about Haitians being ugly. I've seen some ugly Trini dudes so you cannot start dissin Haitians. There's ugly people in every race. If you talking about football talk about football. Like Trini's be hating on Jamaicans because Jamaicans think they're better. But We are all one. White folks see us as the same. Because a Trini could start talking with their accent the man gonna ask if I'm Jamaican. I guess if you looking in on the outside we're not that much different. So continue on with the football talk and stop talking shyt about our Carribean fellows. That's all I have to say.

good post verb. When the game between TNT and Haiti start tomorrow. Haiti go be my biggest enemy. hope they lose..... 

Offline Reaper2004

• Warrior Nation Enforcer
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: April 03, 2006, 08:07:26 PM »
ok fellas can we get back to the topic at hand which is "yorke is a complete airhead"

Offline Dutty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: April 03, 2006, 08:15:52 PM »

de man say de word nigger in this thread  why de whole board doh jump on him fuh dat like dey cuss shotta out fuh saying that word too

to much double standards

oh ho Chickens come home to roost eh?..   :devil:
...me eh rush de man because if regular posters on de board feel dem could use de word freely and defend it big an ting

nobody should vex when outside man say it...ah waitin tuh see ah sweden man come and type it all over, ah go just sit back and say 'he mus be was ah cool fellah in school'  :D
Like i say..I done!!

Odder dan dat I doh believe in censorship, tell dat fake hatian HHMC... like de main page on dis website say  "talk yuh talk" breddah
Little known fact: The online transportation medium called Uber was pioneered in Trinidad & Tobago in the 1960's. It was originally called pullin bull.

Offline noname

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: April 03, 2006, 08:27:54 PM »
what be bloody hell.

AWATT!!

steupse

Hears what General...stop posting for the sake of posting...

Try a new thing...sit back and read lill bit..not just the msg baord...try them little things called "books" and not just the ones they force you read for cxc...

And then compile your thoughts in a logical manner and see if what you come up with is slightly different that the verbal diarrhea that comprise 95% of your 2000 + posts.

Just like what Dutty say....I done. Man come on here and using derogatory words but I am a goat cause I call it like I see it.

Go on bredrin..."the driver driving good".

Offline Jefferz

• "hopelessly faithful"
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • facebook.com
« Reply #69 on: April 03, 2006, 08:30:42 PM »
what be bloody hell.

AWATT!!

steupse

Hears what General...stop posting for the sake of posting...

Try a new thing...sit back and read lill bit..not just the msg baord...try them little things called "books" and not just the ones they force you read for cxc...

And then compile your thoughts in a logical manner and see if what you come up with is slightly different that the verbal diarrhea that comprise 95% of your 2000 + posts.

Just like what Dutty say....I done. Man come on here and using derogatory words but I am a goat cause I call it like I see it.

Go on bredrin..."the driver driving good".

ur hurm ah eh go go hit back at yuh... and dont worry I read heavy amount of materials in all sectors of writing subjects and mostly they have nothing to do with my schooling... buh if yuh want to be bad mind go ahead...

Offline dumpalewie

• Lewie
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: April 03, 2006, 08:41:59 PM »
A man take our skipper's name, come our website and tell us that we getting smashed tomorrow. Add to that, HE is not even Haitian, his man is.

I my opinion, at least until after the game, he should be treated with venom. People should be liable to tell him about anything from his mother down. Teach him not to come in here with that shit.

Instead people here fighting down we own bretheren. Morvant is a diehard soldier and people want to play they pulling him up.

Please!!!!!!

Imposter Yorke and Haiti could Haul they Dutty, Stinking, UGLY Ass!!!

We could shake hands after the game.
« Last Edit: April 03, 2006, 08:44:20 PM by dumpalewie »
TnT Patriot

Offline lickslikefire

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: April 03, 2006, 09:18:46 PM »
A man take our skipper's name, come our website and tell us that we getting smashed tomorrow. Add to that, HE is not even Haitian, his man is.

I my opinion, at least until after the game, he should be treated with venom. People should be liable to tell him about anything from his mother down. Teach him not to come in here with that shit.

Instead people here fighting down we own bretheren. Morvant is a diehard soldier and people want to play they pulling him up.

Please!!!!!!

Imposter Yorke and Haiti could Haul they Dutty, Stinking, UGLY Ass!!!

We could shake hands after the game.

:applause:  by far the best post in this retarded thread....

Offline supporter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: April 03, 2006, 10:03:09 PM »
this is proabably some trinidadian idiot trying to get attention, maybe the same person as sting pana or those type of people. just ignore it.
Hart for president

Offline SHOTTA

• HE WHO HESITATES MASTURBATES
  • Hero Warrior
  • NIGGAS JUST HATE ME BECAUSE THEY CANT BE ME
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: April 03, 2006, 10:30:30 PM »
morvant yuh aint see verb gona and call yuh out again??

mine justme and she friigin hold yuh ova dey a rape yuh or sumtin

and in relation to this entire thread

1 hati is crap had it all and wasted it

2 hati aint beating nobody tuesday after jesus(tinto) reast a beat on d right bak tiings go change in d stadium

3 change yu name cuz yuh breaking forum rules

4 watch d double standard

5 justme and verb is d same person dont care what no one say
now that we have mastered the language we can wield it as we may

Offline andre samuel

• Hero Warrior
  • "ah love it!!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: April 03, 2006, 10:51:56 PM »
Allyuh real kixy in this place!!

TnT 3.........Haiti.......1

i have spoken, go warriors, go!!

ah love it!!
Andre Samuel, who controls all the rights to the phrase "ah love it!!"

Offline verb

• Jr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #75 on: April 04, 2006, 03:52:04 AM »
sorry, shytty u wish I was justme but I'm not.  I call anybody out who's talking bad about another carribean country because I have a part on most of them.  Fopr u to say Haiti is crap and mispell it "Haiti"  just shows how stupid and uneducated u are pardner.  And second the city u from look like crap too.  U from the nastiest part of Trini therefore u are the unwanted Trini my mother always talked about.  #rd I hope Haiti beat TnT arse just for yuh stuped comment.  I tell it like it is.  Because I when when someone disrespect they're own kind.
morvant yuh aint see verb gona and call yuh out again??

mine justme and she friigin hold yuh ova dey a rape yuh or sumtin

and in relation to this entire thread

1 hati is crap had it all and wasted it

2 hati aint beating nobody tuesday after jesus(tinto) reast a beat on d right bak tiings go change in d stadium

3 change yu name cuz yuh breaking forum rules

4 watch d double standard

5 justme and verb is d same person dont care what no one say

Offline SHOTTA

• HE WHO HESITATES MASTURBATES
  • Hero Warrior
  • NIGGAS JUST HATE ME BECAUSE THEY CANT BE ME
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: April 04, 2006, 10:00:49 AM »
verb is an action word

since u hav so much parts in other countries seems alot a men get action from u

plaese leave dis bord with yuh baddest ways

and also please come tell bout where im from in my face beeeatch i liable to trip  off on u

dont question my education cuz i dont question ur apparent nann^ slackness

and u and justme stiil is d same person
now that we have mastered the language we can wield it as we may

Offline verb

• Jr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: April 04, 2006, 02:31:28 PM »
wow, I wonder why I'm chatting and I say something to correct morvant but u da one gettin mad is u.  Hey if u and morvant have sexual relations that's on u boi.  Second, I don't sleep around.  so save yuh breath and don't confuse  me fah yuh mammy.  If u was here I would say in yuh face 2.  Nobody talking to u, unless it's morvant who's using shotta's password to chat.  Boy, u really letting people know yuh boi is a punk cause he cyah talk fuh himself. Don't act like u know me.  I aint putting nobody's country down but just defending myself.  Because I was just making a point.  I wasn't like I was disrespecting anybody.  The person here who disrespecting somebody here is shotta.  Because he thinks I'm someone he knows. AH gonna TALK MY TALK.  you really are stupid because when I say I have part of almost every carribean island I mean I have family or friends.  So shut yuh arsehole.
« Last Edit: April 04, 2006, 02:35:14 PM by verb »

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: April 04, 2006, 03:17:17 PM »
wow, I wonder why I'm chatting and I say something to correct morvant but u da one gettin mad is u.  Hey if u and morvant have sexual relations that's on u boi.  Second, I don't sleep around.  so save yuh breath and don't confuse  me fah yuh mammy.  If u was here I would say in yuh face 2.  Nobody talking to u, unless it's morvant who's using shotta's password to chat.  Boy, u really letting people know yuh boi is a punk cause he cyah talk fuh himself. Don't act like u know me.  I aint putting nobody's country down but just defending myself.  Because I was just making a point.  I wasn't like I was disrespecting anybody.  The person here who disrespecting somebody here is shotta.  Because he thinks I'm someone he knows. AH gonna TALK MY TALK.  you really are stupid because when I say I have part of almost every carribean island I mean I have family or friends.  So shut yuh arsehole.

first things first- everyone calm down

secondly- everyone calm down

and lastly- everyone calm the hell down......
Live life 90 minutes at a time....Football is life.......

Offline verb

• Jr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: April 04, 2006, 04:46:03 PM »
Good Game Haiti!!!  :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: 

And second the city u from look like crap too.  U from the nastiest part of Trini therefore u are the unwanted Trini my mother always talked about. 
ya mother learned you real good and you are puttin dong others for their comments about other countries.

Gawn nuh........... git from here.................. doh come back

we was told that the moderators had taken care of you REAL Good.
obviously we were mistaken

Moderators, why is this person STILL on dis Board ???
and why is the originator of this thread not told to change their name ???

why is this person still on de board?  Why is shotta and morvant still on the board they were talking bad about Haiti but I doh hear yuh say nottin.  I defend my freinds and family country.  Just like u, and shotta don't like someone to talk bad about morvant the city than u shouldn't talk about any other country. 

Offline che

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: April 04, 2006, 05:33:46 PM »
Shotta and morvant are still on this board because they belong here.

So you just move along now TROLL.

Offline Jefferz

• "hopelessly faithful"
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • facebook.com
« Reply #81 on: April 04, 2006, 07:03:28 PM »
Good Game Haiti!!!  :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: 

And second the city u from look like crap too.  U from the nastiest part of Trini therefore u are the unwanted Trini my mother always talked about. 
ya mother learned you real good and you are puttin dong others for their comments about other countries.

Gawn nuh........... git from here.................. doh come back

we was told that the moderators had taken care of you REAL Good.
obviously we were mistaken

Moderators, why is this person STILL on dis Board ???
and why is the originator of this thread not told to change their name ???

why is this person still on de board?  Why is shotta and morvant still on the board they were talking bad about Haiti but I doh hear yuh say nottin.  I defend my freinds and family country.  Just like u, and shotta don't like someone to talk bad about morvant the city than u shouldn't talk about any other country. 

and what about what yorke say eh... de man come on de board just to say Haiti go beat us and den ride out after... what RF too... what... we go kick dem off de board too...?

men have their opinions... Yorke will be kicked off the board if anything becuase of his NAME not his allegiance... so really stop fluctuating de bad vibes to yuh fellow forumites nuh...

and if yuh gunna keep on going wit dis rubbish then can you kindly leave... because you relaly arnt adding to our discussion...

I doh see you turn out to matches in yuh Warrior Nation jersey... supportin de board... so if yuh gunna have these rifts with other forumites like Shotta and Morvant man... who unlike alot of people that have passed tru dis site like yuhself turn out to the events and support de board...

so really give it a rest please...

Offline Midknight

• Midknight
  • Hero Warrior
  • President of the Reality Check Commitee
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: April 04, 2006, 09:33:52 PM »
They had more bad vibes in this thread than in the actual match and that was saying a lot... >:(

I not getting into this shit except to say that i find that allyou real fast and bold face to get upset with "yorke" for using the n word when all you know damn well that the man was saying that yorke was his boy...

I will never ever use the n word under any circumstance but allyou too damn hypocrite to allow 50 cent or any other 2 cent rapper to use it and get vex with eminem (thats why he ha to cuss up the homosexuals so much) if he ever make that mistake.

You ever see that Jackie Chan movie where he nearly get he ass cut for trying to get "down with the brothers?" and make the mistake of saying 'what's up my n------- ?'

Damn hypocrisy...
Nuff said

As for "yorke" i want u to pick some play whe numbers for me...but after you change your name...

Go Black if you want Jack to Track Back! I support all Soca Warriors - Red, White and Blacklisted.

D baddest SW compilation ever

Offline Jefferz

• "hopelessly faithful"
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • facebook.com
« Reply #83 on: April 04, 2006, 09:38:47 PM »
They had more bad vibes in this thread than in the actual match and that was saying a lot... >:(

I not getting into this shit except to say that i find that allyou real fast and bold face to get upset with "yorke" for using the n word when all you know damn well that the man was saying that yorke was his boy...

I will never ever use the n word under any circumstance but allyou too damn hypocrite to allow 50 cent or any other 2 cent rapper to use it and get vex with eminem (thats why he ha to cuss up the homosexuals so much) if he ever make that mistake.

You ever see that Jackie Chan movie where he nearly get he ass cut for trying to get "down with the brothers?" and make the mistake of saying 'what's up my n------- ?'

Damn hypocrisy...
Nuff said

As for "yorke" i want u to pick some play whe numbers for me...but after you change your name...

ENT.

yuh alive... Fishs alive too awa?

as you could obviously tell i was a little concerned.

Offline TriniCana

• Hero Warrior
  • ah Catch ah Glad
    • View Profile
    • allyuhmuddaass@com
« Reply #84 on: April 04, 2006, 10:37:20 PM »
Answer me this question.

Why is it that whenever Morvant comment/or give his opinions on a topic, Verb makes it her/his duty to response, which by the way is never positive, and Shotta have to defend.

This is about the third thread I'm seeing this happening.  What is really the story here ?
Seriously folks, it is getting abit frustrating to get into a good read on a topic only to get side track which horse manure over and over again.

verb obviously you have something against Morvant and or Shotta....but who flipping cares.
There is a bigger audience in General "dey ole talk" Discussion forum, take it there nah. You are sure to be nominated for something.

gorm

:beermug:

Offline marcel

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: April 05, 2006, 03:15:27 AM »
good for haiti,great win!

i hope you have soft seats so you can sit easy when you watch t&t play at the worldcup!

Offline Midknight

• Midknight
  • Hero Warrior
  • President of the Reality Check Commitee
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: April 05, 2006, 01:01:34 PM »

Damn hypocrisy...
Nuff said

ENT.

yuh alive... Fishs alive too awa?

as you could obviously tell i was a little concerned.

I ent know about fish's...he look sober enough when he drop me off. I say a little prayer for him, but o connor tell me he is a pro so he could handle heself lol. my bet is he still sleeping off the hangover  ;)
Go Black if you want Jack to Track Back! I support all Soca Warriors - Red, White and Blacklisted.

D baddest SW compilation ever

1]; } ?>