April 28, 2024, 02:54:08 PM

Author Topic: too much racial tension in our beloved tnt  (Read 1301 times)

Offline capodetutticapi

• Hero Warrior
  • veni vidi vici
    • View Profile
too much racial tension in our beloved tnt
« on: April 06, 2006, 09:10:52 PM »
according to de infamous rodney king "why cant we all just get along." well it is easier said than done.to begin with I is ah racist,ah doh like indian people.(ah done hearin allyuh railin up and cussin,buh say wuh.) i am an indian so ah could talk.to begin with hindu and muslim cyar get along,imagine indian against indian so dislikin creole is nuttin.hindu boy cyar marry muslim gyul and vice versa.ah indian man cyar sleep comfortable knowin he daughter have ah creole man.de flip side to de coin is de creole tellin heself dem indian have everythin ,money business,it even have creole against creole.i'll tell allyuh somthin,yuh see when yuh livin abroad,then yuh does realize how nice it is back home,yuh does have to watch it from ah distance.back home i use to support pakistan and indian cricket,after meetin them stink fukin people,no way west indies all de way.in trini everybody i deal with was black.ah never do business with indian.we must realize trini is ah sweet sweet place,forget skin colour and all dat shit.if de people only come together,it go be nice.in new york creole eatin roti and indian eatin coo coo.is when yuh away yuh realize everybody is ONE.only in america yuh does hear italian american or african american.(them fukin people chupid too bad) not once ah hear ah trini say he is ah afican trini or an indian trini.AH TRINI IS AH TRINI.de people back home have to grow up,stop de trivial shit.when de news say somebody get kidnap,first person gettin blame is de nigga.trust me coolie kidnappin too.in life yuh have good and bad in everythin and everybody.my advice,see if we could blind out de bad and focus on de good.
soon ah go b ah lean mean bulling machine.

Offline Dutty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: too much racial tension in our beloved tnt
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2006, 06:38:09 AM »
according to de infamous rodney king "why cant we all just get along." well it is easier said than done.to begin with I is ah racist,ah doh like indian people.(ah done hearin allyuh railin up and cussin,buh say wuh.) i am an indian so ah could talk.to begin with hindu and muslim cyar get along,imagine indian against indian so dislikin creole is nuttin.hindu boy cyar marry muslim gyul and vice versa.ah indian man cyar sleep comfortable knowin he daughter have ah creole man.de flip side to de coin is de creole tellin heself dem indian have everythin ,money business,it even have creole against creole.i'll tell allyuh somthin,yuh see when yuh livin abroad,then yuh does realize how nice it is back home,yuh does have to watch it from ah distance.back home i use to support pakistan and indian cricket,after meetin them stink f**kin people,no way west indies all de way.in trini everybody i deal with was black.ah never do business with indian.we must realize trini is ah sweet sweet place,forget skin colour and all dat shit.if de people only come together,it go be nice.in new york creole eatin roti and indian eatin coo coo.is when yuh away yuh realize everybody is ONE.only in america yuh does hear italian american or african american.(them f**kin people chupid too bad) not once ah hear ah trini say he is ah afican trini or an indian trini.AH TRINI IS AH TRINI.de people back home have to grow up,stop de trivial shit.when de news say somebody get kidnap,first person gettin blame is de nigga.trust me coolie kidnappin too.in life yuh have good and bad in everythin and everybody.my advice,see if we could blind out de bad and focus on de good.

wow...I uh, I doh know whey to begin wit you boss

However ah glad yuh thought process on the right path  :beermug:.....but yuh right, for people in the carribbean, the states does become 'the great equalizer' when it come to we own people
Little known fact: The online transportation medium called Uber was pioneered in Trinidad & Tobago in the 1960's. It was originally called pullin bull.

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
  • Ronaldinho is the best player of our era
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2006, 01:55:04 PM »
I doh think it as bad as some people say it is. I going about the place and seeing "interracial" couples everywhere. Even Panday's daughter mixed the paint. The real racists are among  the older head most of the young people like me don't think about it much. On the radio programs you hear them. It should be noted that only the older voices say the nasty things. People need to have a steady head and not get carried away by the political agenda of a few. I'm fed up with every Tom,Dick and Harry claiming discrimination. It seems that we live ourlive in constant apprehension of other "races". As the TV ad says all we need to do is live right. I think my generation has a great opportunity to create a united society. In 20 years hopefully we won't have these problems.

Offline saga pinto

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2006, 05:08:16 PM »
Here's another one for the general discussion thread............where are my ever so faithful moderators,

Offline football prof

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 07, 2006, 08:43:19 PM »
True Jah gol. The individual racism might be slowly disappearing in this modern day. However institutional racism still exist, so we should not just forget about racism. What we should do is call out the older generation when they display ignorance.

1]; } ?>