Poll

Who would win Barcelona or T&T?

T&T
10 (50%)
Barcelona
10 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 20

Voting closed: April 10, 2006, 06:32:07 PM

Author Topic: Time for T&T to Get Real....  (Read 5394 times)

Offline JERSEY TRINI

• trotty
  • Hero Warrior
  • without god life just doesn't make sense
    • View Profile
Re: Time for T&T to Get Real....
« Reply #30 on: April 04, 2006, 12:07:19 AM »

i always support the underdog. tnt always the underdog...    go tnt  :beermug:

I really HOPE  you being sarcastic yuh know because reality is reality and TNT under any coach other than the Almighty not beatin either one of dem teams so stop the madness.

Offline thane

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: April 04, 2006, 03:49:28 AM »
steueueueuueuepspspsp........thats wat come to mind

Offline najee

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: April 04, 2006, 12:08:35 PM »
1989, the U21 worrying meh...well boy.....after this world cup this will be our last for a very long time...because just hearing the shit the U21 playing and they supposed to be guy moving up to senior  level to represented T&T for 2010 or the make up of it...well boy i tell yuh

Offline Bourbon

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: April 04, 2006, 12:24:01 PM »
1989 i have a serious question.....

where yuh pull this question from??? As in how much inches up yuh bamcee???

De only time you could compare pit a club team against a national team is in a friendly or in fifa. Think....barcelona is one of the top clubs in the world......play train eat together for the greater part of the year. Hand picked players scouted from all parts of the world to fit a system to make money every week. The major reason that we are playing a austrian club is that....given the closeness to the world cup....most teams are requesting their players from clubs to develop cohesivness. I sure if you research that club, most players on their roster would be locally based (ie from austria) who eh really have nutting better to do cuz season done and world cup goin and start. Yet you saying we have a chance of beating madrid.....who second in la liga behind the same barcelona team that you insinuating that we have no chance again. Whas yuh real point?? This is world cup. NATIONAL TEAMS. Call a national team nah....if you want the international equivalent to barcelona a good alternative is Brazil...or even Holland. And even if we WERE to play barcelona.....we are the obvious underdogs......dat still doh mean we cant represent.

Respectfully submitted,
Bourbon.
The greatest single cause of atheism in the world today are Christians who acknowledge Jesus ;with their lips and walk out the door and deny Him by their lifestyle. That is what an unbelieving world simply finds unbelievable.

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: April 04, 2006, 12:33:38 PM »
1989 i have a serious question.....

where yuh pull this question from??? As in how much inches up yuh bamcee???

De only time you could compare pit a club team against a national team is in a friendly or in fifa. Think....barcelona is one of the top clubs in the world......play train eat together for the greater part of the year. Hand picked players scouted from all parts of the world to fit a system to make money every week. The major reason that we are playing a austrian club is that....given the closeness to the world cup....most teams are requesting their players from clubs to develop cohesivness. I sure if you research that club, most players on their roster would be locally based (ie from austria) who eh really have nutting better to do cuz season done and world cup goin and start. Yet you saying we have a chance of beating madrid.....who second in la liga behind the same barcelona team that you insinuating that we have no chance again. Whas yuh real point?? This is world cup. NATIONAL TEAMS. Call a national team nah....if you want the international equivalent to barcelona a good alternative is Brazil...or even Holland. And even if we WERE to play barcelona.....we are the obvious underdogs......dat still doh mean we cant represent.

Respectfully submitted,
Bourbon.

and there I was thinking that bourbon was a spranger biscuit.................well said
« Last Edit: April 04, 2006, 12:37:34 PM by kicker »
Live life 90 minutes at a time....Football is life.......

Offline andre samuel

• Hero Warrior
  • "ah love it!!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: April 04, 2006, 01:03:58 PM »
This is why men does say that the board is suffering.

This topic is SHIT from its conception.

The question should be "could Barcelona/Real Madrid win the WC not whether they could beat TnT?"

Any ass would know that if a team has better players (MUCH BETTER) and is playing together 50-60 times a season they would wash TnT ass good and proper. How is that even a debatable contest?

And to defend the post is even more bullshit.

We could handle Real Madrid but we can't handle Barcelona? I have to wonder if this man does even watch football.

POST OF THE MONTH.....with burbon's post a close second!!

ah love it!!
Andre Samuel, who controls all the rights to the phrase "ah love it!!"

Offline Jahyouth

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: April 04, 2006, 01:11:22 PM »
This is why men does say that the board is suffering.

This topic is SHIT from its conception.

The question should be "could Barcelona/Real Madrid win the WC not whether they could beat TnT?"

Any ass would know that if a team has better players (MUCH BETTER) and is playing together 50-60 times a season they would wash TnT ass good and proper. How is that even a debatable contest?

And to defend the post is even more bullshit.

We could handle Real Madrid but we can't handle Barcelona? I have to wonder if this man does even watch football.

POST OF THE MONTH.....with burbon's post a close second!!

ah love it!!

I agree.  cayh lie.  1989, THAT was a kakahole post!  Palos and other moderator brethren, please delete this thread, or banish it to the least read board.   ;D

Offline Behbehman

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: April 04, 2006, 01:27:01 PM »
Let's get real here for a moment.  A lot of people (including myself) want T&T to beat England and Sweden - and Paraguay.  But I was watching the Barcelona vs. Real Madrid game, and I really had to ask myself: is T&T even good enough to beat Barcelona?  **Modified** Well this is the kind of opposition that we will be facing in the World Cup.

Let me hear your views.... Also if you think that this is just another offbeat topic, don't bother to respond... I really don't want to hear any foolish comments like "who cares" etc. 

This is serious reckoning time now.

Yuh know ah feel dat "1989" shoulda have my name instead. Who is the real Behbeh :rotfl:man?

1]; } ?>