April 27, 2024, 12:54:56 AM

Author Topic: Beenhakker Make some good Changes  (Read 1183 times)

Offline KND

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
Beenhakker Make some good Changes
« on: May 18, 2005, 08:48:48 AM »
Dwarika, Glasglow, Aurtis Whittney

are all great additions. Bertile seem to leave out these men.

Also the fact that the MLS men game back for the game is good, because is mid season for them and they gone all the way back to train.

This means the message is clear and simple, if the coaching staff does not see you in training and games you will not play in the world cup games. In the past these men would not be home training right now.

I even see nakhid doing High Knee Lift instead of sitting on the bench with he arms folded.

Looking for a real hard showing tonight.

With the right attitude and men playing up to potential Panama is the right them to face next, becuase we just might be able to biss they ass and get a good 3 points and some much need confidence.

A WIN TONIGHT IS NEEDED.
THIS PERU TEAM will not fight hard they on vacation. No way no how they should be able to match we intensity!!!!!!1

Offline maxg

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Beenhakker Make some good Changes
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2005, 09:01:49 AM »
Did 'Bertille leave these men out' or were they not willing to play under Bertille and his methods, style, discipline ?
I agree though that with the new coach, it is definately a level field, and everyone has to show what dey have, as opposed to demonstrated past

Offline dcs

• Hero Warrior
  • T&T 4 COP
    • View Profile
    • Warrior Nation
Re: Beenhakker Make some good Changes
« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2005, 10:16:00 AM »
Did 'Bertille leave these men out' or were they not willing to play under Bertille and his methods, style, discipline ?
I agree though that with the new coach, it is definately a level field, and everyone has to show what dey have, as opposed to demonstrated past

Probably a bit of both.
Leaving them out mighta be a good thing though....dey more than happy to be back and have a fresh chance to show what they about.

1]; } ?>