April 18, 2024, 01:54:51 PM

Author Topic: How come mostly the Hispanics run Outdoor and Indoor soccer leagues ?  (Read 4755 times)

Offline saga pinto

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile

Dutty where in trini you grow up,the reason for the question is ah have good pardner I ent see for years and he nickname is dutty,this was in trincity better Known as dinsley gardens.

It would'nt happen to be you would it?    
Nah, I from arong de north side. Petit Valley

Is only yellow band maxi coulda tek mih home

Ok! nice to Know yuh from petit valley,some ah meh family was from petit valley,and some ah meh old flames as well. 

Offline Augi

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
Kicker yuh know I talking the truth.

Man living right there........seeing it for heself, but jest cyar believe so he need it broken down in laymans terms.

I feel I oversin the intellectual posts and heights from now on.

Like yuh forget when we went FIU and sweat with the Arabs and the setta police had we under surveillance.

You know how much sweat get ban when them people in the park see more than 8 "coloured" people congregating.

Also I cyar blame dem........Caribbean people does act lil "Not Accustommed" when they ready.................But say what, I used to act so too......I was a part of it. Thus I can explain to those who asking question.

No alchoholic beverages allowed in parks and rec areas........But we does have we cooler and men crackin Heinekin and Guiness Normal.

When its time to break the seal we not looking for bathroom................yuh pull out yuh prick and pee on the people field.

When yuh done yuh leave all yuh bottles right there and yuh drive off......who looking for dustbin.

and man want to know why the Latins running the league.........Yes all of we Caribbean people so!

Last story..........Duck is endangered and illegal in Florida to poach, yet they does be all over in park, crossing road and just being a nuisance.

So meh partners was feeling to make a lil cook.....They hit the bird two slipper, wring the neck and put it in a garbage bag.
Instead of going home straight they liming in the car park drinking Corona...when a Police pulls up.

Gentlemen....what do you guys have in that sack?

The chef bawl "officer....we stumbled across this sick bird, but we will attempt to nurse it back to health and then release it back into its natural habitat"

So the police watch him and say..........where exactly is that?

The chef bawl....just down the road.....LAKE CURRY!

Brothers and sisters above are the rantings of a brother filled with self-hate.Sad...

Offline Dutty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
[

Brothers and sisters above are the rantings of a brother filled with self-hate.Sad...

Oh gorm, doh lash de man so hard nah  ;)
Dais de man personal observations, it just little myopic, cause is like ah crew ah ghetto nowherians he use to roll wit

Still a very funny anecdote though

I still have tears in mih eyes from laughin when ah visualise ah man hit de duck two hard slipper  :rotfl:
Little known fact: The online transportation medium called Uber was pioneered in Trinidad & Tobago in the 1960's. It was originally called pullin bull.

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile

doh study Kicker he jes jealous he cyah make the side

fly meh in nah....ah guaranteed to score a hattrick in the final........airfare, appearance fee, drinks, pelau & health insurance...that's all I askin' for....big players like me is usually ask for more....

if da red man from Maraval (mr no look himself) is allyuh star player....allyuh might need some reinforcements ;D

With that kinda confidence I go fly yuh in now fuh now,but here's the verbal agreement clause if yuh don't score the hattrick as promised yuh have to refund all payments in full.

haha.....I'll have to sleep on that clause.....and get back tuh yuh.....
Live life 90 minutes at a time....Football is life.......

Offline Touches

• Hero Warrior
  • Trow wine on she...
    • View Profile
Augi how does my post = self hate......just curious.

Dutty actually it was a mixture and of varying ages as well. Some ole men, some youths on Schol, some ghetto Nowherians, and some from respectable families I might add....But all we did was do what we  do down here in TT on a weekend.

We make a lil cook, we take some drinks before after and during a sweat and when nature called we take a pee.....Why is it because when located in the US our actions which are normal and legal to an extent are scruitinised by others.

The man who administer the slipper is actually in his 50's. Yes it was a very comical sight. You just had to be there.

I just enlightening you all from a different perspective....not every one walks in the same shoes or peeps tru the same glasses.

A for apple, B for Bat, C for yuhself!

Offline KND2

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Anytime your have Jamaicans Haitians and Nigerians envolved is trouble, them run the scam rout.

Trinis not deep enough to run they own leagues so is guilt by association.

Touches hit the nail on the head.

Caribbean men just too wild

I know some side fraid to play in West Indian leagues cause they fraid "Lick foot"

And ref fraid to ref cause they life in danger.

1]; } ?>