April 27, 2024, 12:08:10 AM

Author Topic: What is PNMs stance on our football and whats going on currently?  (Read 345 times)

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
What is the PNM doing about football currently?

I haven't seen any move to improve football or sport in the country. Post Covid you would think the PNM would try to give the youth of T&T some hope for the future. I haven't seen anything but it have some die hards on here who continue to prop up these sell outs in government.

What is PNMs stance on the NC? The PNM can step in and have this NC removed if they choose, Rowley however, will never do that. Some prefer to bow, some prefer to fight and stand up to a corrupt regime that has not only crippled our football but killed it.

The spite towards JW has also transferred to the national team and football. The appointment of Eve is a strong indicator of where they want football to be, head or end up. Sadly, a wasteland and with the 2026 WC being one that is attainable the NC and FIFA are making it almost impossible for us to qualify.

If you want to get rid of the NC and put PNM in a position that they have to react. A national walkout and closure of all football programs needs to happen. This united effort which is needed is the only way to get them to leave and test the PNM and their loyalty to the people of TT and our football.

STOP FOOTBALL... Sometimes you have to go through the fire to come out on top. There is no other way to fix this illegal occupation of our football.
« Last Edit: April 01, 2023, 11:05:16 AM by Controversial »

Offline ABTrini

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: What is PNMs stance on our football and whats going on currently?
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2023, 04:41:34 PM »
 Since when Football is a political guardianship of any political party. I wish people like  the mouth piece of Douglar politics and his stogies  could just focus on the betterment of the country rather  than turning everything into a political battle zone.

I guess u ent See in charge ah cricket?

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
Re: What is PNMs stance on our football and whats going on currently?
« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2023, 11:19:08 PM »
The government has a mouth and ability to influence the NC and remove the NC from local football.

It is not solely up to the local stakeholders and clubs, however, they need to boycott and really take a stand. But the government is not blameless or without fault in this matter.

I don't care about cricket in TT or WI anymore, they ruined that and WI put the nail in the coffin. What the f$%^ does cricket have to do with this discussion? TBH I don't even know what's happening in local cricket...

1]; } ?>