April 27, 2024, 05:52:03 AM

Author Topic: Dallas Cup Thread  (Read 30049 times)

Offline Sando

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: St Ann’s Rangers U-15s to play in U.S Dallas Cup.
« Reply #120 on: March 24, 2009, 04:05:42 AM »
Rangers to host Italian Q fund-raiser.
T&T Guardian Reports.

An Under-15 team from St Ann’s Rangers will be participating in the Dallas Youth Football Cup XXX in the United States from April 4 to 12. A squad of 24 players, five officials and several parents will make the trip to the tournament which attracts top teams from the United States, England and Italy, including Chelsea, Manchester United and AC Milan.

Darryl Rajpaul will be the head coach of the Rangers team. The trip will cost the club over $400,000 and several fund-raisers have been planned. One such event, an Italian Q will be held today at 10 Elizabeth Street in Woodbrook, from 11 am to 3 pm. The Rangers team has had several practice matches and has destroyed all the opposition, including WConnection, Jabloteh and Joe Public.

Destroyed? Wey sah, dem youthmen serious  :devil: Good luck in the tournament.

Bally mus be did right dah report... 8)

Palos I was not going to say ahh word but since yah bring it up big team is big the best youth system in Trinidad

Better dan Jabloteh?  8)

did you Hyland was at Rangers why yah think Fenwick was bigging the up Sheldon Bateau de silva all them men played with rangers Jabloteh stole those players

Bally, just curious, who teach you to write....

Meh eyes burning meh.....  8)

And I did understand one part, how exactly did Jabloteh steel these players ? was it at gun point ?

Didn't they go their own free will ? didn't they go for a betterment ?, better club, better training facilities, better coach, better money, etc etc...

PS : - By the way, isn't SKHY FC owned by Dexter Skeene brother and they will also represent United Petrotrin in the 2009 youth pro league.
« Last Edit: March 24, 2009, 07:12:05 AM by Sando »

Offline Bourbon

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: March 24, 2009, 07:34:50 AM »
How does a team go about participating in the Dallas cup? And also....how is a team from here chosen to go?
The greatest single cause of atheism in the world today are Christians who acknowledge Jesus ;with their lips and walk out the door and deny Him by their lifestyle. That is what an unbelieving world simply finds unbelievable.

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: March 24, 2009, 07:55:07 AM »
How does a team go about participating in the Dallas cup? And also....how is a team from here chosen to go?

Fuh starters, it would be handy if yuh could destroy all yuh opposition.  ;D
Carlos "The Rolls Royce" Edwards

Offline MEP

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: March 24, 2009, 08:36:53 AM »
Sando
the name skhy comes from the co-owners Skeene and Hyacinth

Offline ZANDOLIE

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: March 24, 2009, 09:03:30 AM »

Fuh starters, it would be handy if yuh could destroy all yuh opposition.  ;D

And by using yuh leverage as the head of a professional league
Sacred cows make the best hamburger

Offline KND2

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: March 24, 2009, 09:57:25 AM »
Palos....right or wright ......the report.

A lil bit again I take your for Dave Jenny... ;D

we might have to take away your moderator status if you keep that up.

What the hell is an Italian Q ... Trinidad aint easy nah.

from Bar Be Que to Curry Que now Italian Q......I wonder if this one in wikipedia yet.

Offline Bally

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: March 24, 2009, 10:46:58 AM »
Rangers to host Italian Q fund-raiser.
T&T Guardian Reports.

An Under-15 team from St Ann’s Rangers will be participating in the Dallas Youth Football Cup XXX in the United States from April 4 to 12. A squad of 24 players, five officials and several parents will make the trip to the tournament which attracts top teams from the United States, England and Italy, including Chelsea, Manchester United and AC Milan.

Darryl Rajpaul will be the head coach of the Rangers team. The trip will cost the club over $400,000 and several fund-raisers have been planned. One such event, an Italian Q will be held today at 10 Elizabeth Street in Woodbrook, from 11 am to 3 pm. The Rangers team has had several practice matches and has destroyed all the opposition, including WConnection, Jabloteh and Joe Public.

Destroyed? Wey sah, dem youthmen serious  :devil: Good luck in the tournament.

Bally mus be did right dah report... 8)

Palos I was not going to say ahh word but since yah bring it up big team is big the best youth system in Trinidad

Better dan Jabloteh?  8)

did you Hyland was at Rangers why yah think Fenwick was bigging the up Sheldon Bateau de silva all them men played with rangers Jabloteh stole those players

Bally, just curious, who teach you to write....

Meh eyes burning meh.....  8)

And I did understand one part, how exactly did Jabloteh steel these players ? was it at gun point ?

Didn't they go their own free will ? didn't they go for a betterment ?, better club, better training facilities, better coach, better money, etc etc...

PS : - By the way, isn't SKHY FC owned by Dexter Skeene brother and they will also represent United Petrotrin in the 2009 youth pro league.

Sorry I was sleepy when I wrote this didn’t even read it. When I say stole I mean they took ranger youth players without paying for them so that is an example of steeling players.
Empty barrels make the most noise

Offline Sando

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: March 24, 2009, 10:52:20 AM »
But who fault is that ? why didn't Rangers sign them on contracts ? if Jabloteh could sign them why didn't Rangers do the same ?

These players and I am sure if you asked them pick to go to Jabloteh because it was better for them.

Rangers deserve credit for helping them to develop but they cant blame anyone but themselves. They should have sign the players and request a transfer fee. All clubs do this.

Poor management on Rangers behalf. How do they expect to survive if they continue to do this.

Offline Bally

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: March 24, 2009, 11:03:50 AM »
But who fault is that ? why didn't Rangers sign them on contracts ? if Jabloteh could sign them why didn't Rangers do the same ?

These players and I am sure if you asked them pick to go to Jabloteh because it was better for them.

Rangers deserve credit for helping them to develop but they cant blame anyone but themselves. They should have sign the players and request a transfer fee. All clubs do this.

Poor management on Rangers behalf. How do they expect to survive if they continue to do this.
you can't sign players under 16 to contracts

Offline Sando

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: March 24, 2009, 11:08:29 AM »

I know, but Rangers had them first how Jabloteh got them ? why didn't Rangers sign them when they became the age to be signed ? The players should have told Rangers they were offered a contract by Jabloteh and see what Rangers would have done.

Its all Rangers fault dont matter how you look at it. They have to secure their players. Youth and senior all other teams do it.

Offline Bally

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: March 24, 2009, 11:37:26 AM »

I know, but Rangers had them first how Jabloteh got them ? why didn't Rangers sign them when they became the age to be signed ? The players should have told Rangers they were offered a contract by Jabloteh and see what Rangers would have done.

Its all Rangers fault dont matter how you look at it. They have to secure their players. Youth and senior all other teams do it.
you talking like randers have the money  to keep players this is Trinindad not even AJAX can keep there best players so who is rangers.you know what I will end this argument now because yah replies are ignorant. Jabloteh do what every big team in the world do raid teams of there best players

Offline Sando

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: March 24, 2009, 04:10:38 PM »
Bally I not arguing with you I just trying understand what you came out in the first place about clubs thieving Rangers players. You made a strong statement and cant defend it now.

Exactly which players did Jabloteh take from Rangers  ? De Silva and who else.

If I am not mistaken 11 players from the current youth under 17 team is from Jabloteh. How many from Rangers.

How many players on the national under 20 team from Rangers.

You sounding like Rangers responsible for all them good youths in T&T.

Every club in T&T produce good players. Not just Rangers.

If Rangers cant sign 18 year old players for a couple of dollars (its not like its English pounds) then they are in the wrong league then. They should compete in the Super League.

And I do not know why you defending them when they discard people who have helped the club in the past like JB and company.

How am I ignorant.

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: March 24, 2009, 08:31:06 PM »

http://www.dallascup.com/TournamentApplication/index_E.html

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Rangers off to US for Dallas Cup
« Reply #133 on: March 31, 2009, 06:38:38 PM »
Rangers off to US for Dallas Cup
By Gregory Trujillo (T&T Guardian)

Three key players of the Under-15 team of St Ann’s Rangers had to opt out of the team’s tour to the United States for the Dallas Cup XXX at the last minute because of visa problems. When the team flew out early this morning for the one-week tournament starting on Sunday, missing from the squad were goalkeepers Ricardo Samuel-James and Jason Sample, as well as defender Rickyl Morris. Both Samuel-James and Morris, the nephew of former national captain Clayton Morris, have been members of the Rangers side since they were six-year-old. Sample is the grandson of one of the club’s founders Frank Sample.

Coach Darryl Rajpaul said yesterday that it is unfortunate that the three players, who are key members of the team, were denied “an opportunity of their lifetime” inspite of several efforts to get visas for them at the eleventh hour. “Tours like these are for players like Samuel-James, Sample and Morris because they have given so much to the club,” said Rajpaul, who revealed that letters were sent to the American Embassy by both the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and the Ministry of Sport and Youth Affairs after the trio were not granted visas to travel.

“The whole idea behind going to the Dallas Cup is to expose our youths to international competition, “ Rajpaul pointed out. Rangers have had a history of producing a host of top players who came through the club’s youth system. Among those who have played with the club are national players Clayton Morris, Angus Eve, Marvin Faustin, Dean Pacheco, Travis Mulraine, Lyndon Andrews, Autris Whitley, Trevor Nottingham, Errol Mc Farlane, Anton Pierre, Colin Roberts and deceased Wendell Belgrave.

In an effort to make the tour possible, several parents of the players had an integral part in raising the necessary funds which was close to $400,000. One such parent, Charlotte Bellemare, whose son Etienne is on the team, said: “It hard work but it’s rewarding. We (the parents) didn’t see it as a task but a dream come through for the boys.” In addition to raising funds through two Italian Q’s and a hot-dog stall at the Republic Bank Youth Cup, the Rangers youths had been able get corporate assistance from the Sport Company of T&T (SPORTT), Republic Bank, Royal Bank, Fairchance Racing Service, Waste Disposal and the Financial Group.

The team
Xavier Rajpaul (capt), Kunle Cox, Jonathan Cruickshank, Matthew Lawrence, Dominic Hosang, Osei Griffith, Jason Mendez, Etienne Bellemare, Nicholas de Silva, Odou Hazel, Lemuel Scott, Joshua Perreira, Kiel Carthy, Chad Rocke, Jemel Berot, Triston Hodge, Kelshall Alexander, Arvin Prescod, Kiel Pierre, Jamil Young.

Triston Hodge screens off Osei Griffth during a training session
in preparation for the Dallas Cup in the United States. The two
players are among members of the Rangers Under-15 team that left
this morning to compete in the Dallas Cup in the United States.
PHOTO: ANTHONY HARRIS
The Conquering Lion of Judah shall break every chain.

Offline Bally

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Rangers off to US for Dallas Cup
« Reply #134 on: April 01, 2009, 06:22:25 AM »
Three key players of the Under-15 team of St Ann’s Rangers had to opt out of the team’s tour to the United States for the Dallas Cup XXX at the last minute because of visa problems. When the team flew out early this morning for the one-week tournament starting on Sunday, missing from the squad were goalkeepers Ricardo Samuel-James and Jason Sample, as well as defender Rickyl Morris. Both Samuel-James and Morris, the nephew of former national captain Clayton Morris, have been members of the Rangers side since they were six-year-old. Sample is the grandson of one of the club’s founders Frank Sample.

My grandfather  ;D ;D ;D ;D
« Last Edit: April 04, 2009, 07:03:15 PM by Tallman »

Offline RGarcia

• Forward To Mid-Field to Defense
  • Hero Warrior
  • Who Jah bless, no man curse!
    • View Profile
« Reply #135 on: April 01, 2009, 06:41:40 AM »
This will be one of the greatest experiences for these youths. I remember when i made my first overseas travel with the national team at 12yrs (yes 12;D) it was a chance for me to see the game from a different perspective and made me realize how hard i had to work to compete.... anyways good luck guys and made the best of your travel
 :beermug:
All American

Offline Sando

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: April 01, 2009, 08:22:43 AM »
Very happy for them youths. Hope they go on to represent our youth team one day. Good job Rangers.

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Rangers’ keepers off to Dallas Cup
« Reply #137 on: April 04, 2009, 07:01:48 PM »
Rangers’ keepers off to Dallas Cup
T&T Guardian

Two of the three young players from St Ann’s Rangers who were denied visas by the US Embassy to travel last Monday with the rest of their team to participate in the Dallas Cup XXX, were relieved yesterday when the embassy had a change of heart, following the intervention of Fifa Vice-President Jack Warner. Goalkeepers Ricardo Samuel-James and Jason Sample will now fly out today to link up with their Under-15 teammates for the one-week tournament at which several top junior teams in world are participating.

Defender Rickyl Morris, who was at the embassy with Samual-James and Sample yesterday, didn’t get clearance for his visa up to the closing time of 4 pm. Samuel-James and Sample are booked on a flight this morning at 7 am bound for Dallas via Miami. Their club’s first match is on Monday. Club official, Richard Fakoory said yesterday he appreciates what Warner did for Rangers and for the youths all of whom are looking forward to the event.
The Conquering Lion of Judah shall break every chain.

Offline elan

• Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: April 04, 2009, 07:08:41 PM »

Triston Hodge screens off Osei Griffth during a training session
in preparation for the Dallas Cup in the United States. The two
players are among members of the Rangers Under-15 team that left
this morning to compete in the Dallas Cup in the United States.
PHOTO: ANTHONY HARRIS

Them youth men small boy.
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline Bally

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: April 06, 2009, 02:34:57 PM »
2009 Dr Pepper Dallas Cup XXX
SCHEDULES BY DATE   |   SCHEDULES BY FLIGHT   |   STANDINGS
  U15
Bracket A 
Tigres (Mexico) 
Real Hawaii Rush Nike (HI) 
Olney Rangers (MD) 
Texas Longhorns Orange (N-TX) 
 Bracket B 
Club Futbol Monterrey (Mexico) 
Slammers (CA-S) 
PASCO New Jersey Jr. Stallions (NJ) 
Dallas Texans Red (N-TX) 
 Bracket C 
West Midlands Schools FA (England) 
Santa Clara Sporting (CA-N) 
Jaguares NL (Mexico) 
Solar Red (N-TX) 
 Bracket D 
Brujas FC (Costa Rica) 
Los Angeles FC Chelsea (CA) 
Tigres Houston (S-TX) 
Solar SC (N-TX) 

Bracket E 
Pro-Shottas Soccer School (Barbados)  
Pride Predators (CO) 
Tec de Monterrey F.B. (Mexico) 
Lonestar Red (S-TX) 
 Bracket F 
Universidad Nacional Pumas (Mexico) 
Aztecs FC Premier (CA-S) 
Ironbound SC Predators (NJ) 
Dallas Texans U16 Academy 
 Bracket G 
St. Anns Rangers (Trinidad & Tobago)  DeAnza Force Blue (CA) 
Chicago Magic (IL) 
TFC (N-TX) 

U15   
  Sun, April 5, 2009
GAME#   Time Bracket Home   Away Location 
1513       12:00 pm C  West Midlands Schools FA  0-2  Solar Red  Pizza Hut Park Field #11 
1507       12:00 pm B  Club Futbol Monterrey  1-0  Dallas Texans Red  Richland College Field #3 
1501       2:00 pm A  Tigres  4-0  Texas Longhorns Orange  Pizza Hut Park Field #11 
1519       2:00 pm D  Brujas FC  0-2  Solar SC  Pizza Hut Park Field #8 
1531       2:00 pm F  Universidad Nacional Pumas  1-4  Dallas Texans U16 Academy  Pizza Hut Park Field #9 
  Mon, April 6, 2009
1539       10:00 am G  Chicago Magic  2-0  TFC  Pizza Hut Park Field #11 
1538       12:00 pm G  St. Anns Rangers  vs  DeAnza Force Blue  Pizza Hut Park Field #8 
1527       12:00 pm E  Tec de Monterrey F.B.  vs  Lonestar Red  Pizza Hut Park Field #9 
1509       12:00 pm B  Club Futbol Monterrey  vs  Slammers  Richland College Field #1 
1503       12:00 pm A  Tigres  vs  Real Hawaii Rush Nike  Richland College Field #3 
1520       12:00 pm D  Brujas FC  vs  Los Angeles FC Chelsea  Richland College Field #4 
1532       2:00 pm F  Universidad Nacional Pumas  vs  Aztecs FC Premier  Pizza Hut Park Field #4 
1514       2:00 pm C  West Midlands Schools FA  vs  Santa Clara Sporting  Richland College Field #1 
1526       2:00 pm E  Pro-Shottas Soccer School  vs  Pride Predators  Richland College Field #6 
1533       4:00 pm F  Ironbound SC Predators  vs  Dallas Texans U16 Academy  Pizza Hut Park Field #15 
1521       4:00 pm D  Tigres Houston  vs  Solar SC  Pizza Hut Park Field #8 
1508       4:00 pm B  PASCO New Jersey Jr. Stallions  vs  Dallas Texans Red  Richland College Field #2 
1515       4:00 pm C  Jaguares NL  vs  Solar Red  Richland College Field #3 
1502       6:00 pm A  Olney Rangers  vs  Texas Longhorns Orange  Richland College Field #5 
  Tue, April 7, 2009
1540       10:00 am G  DeAnza Force Blue  vs  Chicago Magic  Pizza Hut Park Field #7 
1504       10:00 am A  Real Hawaii Rush Nike  vs  Olney Rangers  Richland College Field #5 
1510       10:00 am B  Slammers  vs  PASCO New Jersey Jr. Stallions  Richland College Field #8 
1516       12:00 pm C  Santa Clara Sporting  vs  Jaguares NL  Pizza Hut Park Field #15 
1537       12:00 pm G  St. Anns Rangers  vs  TFC  Pizza Hut Park Field #6 
1522       12:00 pm D  Los Angeles FC Chelsea  vs  Tigres Houston  Richland College Field #3 
1534       2:00 pm F  Aztecs FC Premier  vs  Ironbound SC Predators  Richland College Field #4 
1528       2:00 pm E  Pride Predators  vs  Tec de Monterrey F.B.  Richland College Field #6 
1525       2:00 pm E  Pro-Shottas Soccer School  vs  Lonestar Red  Richland College Field #7 
  Wed, April 8, 2009
1505       10:00 am A  Tigres  vs  Olney Rangers  Pizza Hut Park Field #17 
1529       10:00 am E  Pro-Shottas Soccer School  vs  Tec de Monterrey F.B.  Richland College Field #2 
1535       10:00 am F  Universidad Nacional Pumas  vs  Ironbound SC Predators  Richland College Field #4 
1523       12:00 pm D  Brujas FC  vs  Tigres Houston  Pizza Hut Park Field #17 
1542       12:00 pm G  DeAnza Force Blue  vs  TFC  Pizza Hut Park Field #4 
1541       12:00 pm G  St. Anns Rangers  vs  Chicago Magic  Richland College Field #1  
1517       12:00 pm C  West Midlands Schools FA  vs  Jaguares NL  Richland College Field #3 
1530       12:00 pm E  Pride Predators  vs  Lonestar Red  Richland College Field #6 
1511       12:00 pm B  Club Futbol Monterrey  vs  PASCO New Jersey Jr. Stallions  Richland College Field #7 
1524       4:00 pm D  Los Angeles FC Chelsea  vs  Solar SC  Pizza Hut Park Field #15 
1536       4:00 pm F  Aztecs FC Premier  vs  Dallas Texans U16 Academy  Pizza Hut Park Field #9 
1506       4:00 pm A  Real Hawaii Rush Nike  vs  Texas Longhorns Orange  Richland College Field #4 
1512       4:00 pm B  Slammers  vs  Dallas Texans Red  Richland College Field #7 
1518       6:00 pm C  Santa Clara Sporting  vs  Solar Red  Pizza Hut Park Field #14 
  Thu, April 9, 2009
    Quarterfinal   
1593       4:00 pm QF1  1st Place Bracket A  vs  Wildcard  Pizza Hut Park Field #12 
1594       4:00 pm QF2  1st Place Bracket B  vs  1st Place Bracket G  Pizza Hut Park Field #14 
1595       4:00 pm QF3  1st Place Bracket C  vs  1st Place Bracket F  Pizza Hut Park Field #15 
1596       4:00 pm QF4  1st Place Bracket D  vs  1st Place Bracket E  Pizza Hut Park Field #17 
  Fri, April 10, 2009
    Semifinal   
1597       11:00 am SF1  Winner Quarterfinal #1  vs  Winner Quarterfinal #4  Pizza Hut Park Field #11 
1598       1:30 pm SF2  Winner Quarterfinal #2  vs  Winner Quarterfinal #3  Pizza Hut Park Field #11 
  Sat, April 11, 2009
    Championship   
1599       4:00 pm  Semi-Final #1 Winner  vs  Semi-Final #2 Winner  Pizza Hut Park Stadium 

Offline Bally

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: April 06, 2009, 04:23:15 PM »
1538       12:00 pm G  St. Anns Rangers  0-2  DeAnza Force Blue  Pizza Hut Park Field #8  1527       12:00 pm E  Tec de Monterrey F.B.  1-2  Lonestar Red  Pizza Hut Park Field #9 
1509       12:00 pm B  Club Futbol Monterrey  3-1  Slammers  Richland College Field #1 
1503       12:00 pm A  Tigres  2-1  Real Hawaii Rush Nike  Richland College Field #3 
1520       12:00 pm D  Brujas FC  1-1  Los Angeles FC Chelsea  Richland College Field #4 
1532       2:00 pm F  Universidad Nacional Pumas  2-1  Aztecs FC Premier  Pizza Hut Park Field #4 
1514       2:00 pm C  West Midlands Schools FA  0-3  Santa Clara Sporting  Richland College Field #1 
1526       2:00 pm E  Pro-Shottas Soccer School  2-3  Pride Predators  Richland College Field #6  
1533       4:00 pm F  Ironbound SC Predators  vs  Dallas Texans U16 Academy  Pizza Hut Park Field #15 
1521       4:00 pm D  Tigres Houston  vs  Solar SC  Pizza Hut Park Field #8 
1508       4:00 pm B  PASCO New Jersey Jr. Stallions  vs  Dallas Texans Red  Richland College Field #2 
1515       4:00 pm C  Jaguares NL  vs  Solar Red  Richland College Field #3 
1502       6:00 pm A  Olney Rangers  vs  Texas Longhorns Orange  Richland College Field #5 
  Tue, April 7, 2009

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: April 08, 2009, 03:35:49 PM »
Mon, April 6, 2009
1538       12:00 pm G  St. Anns Rangers  0-2  DeAnza Force Blue  Pizza Hut Park Field #8 
1527       12:00 pm E  Tec de Monterrey F.B.  1-2  Lonestar Red  Pizza Hut Park Field #9 
1509       12:00 pm B  Club Futbol Monterrey  3-1  Slammers  Richland College Field #1 
1503       12:00 pm A  Tigres  2-1  Real Hawaii Rush Nike  Richland College Field #3 
1520       12:00 pm D  Brujas FC  1-1  Los Angeles FC Chelsea  Richland College Field #4 
1532       2:00 pm F  Universidad Nacional Pumas  2-1  Aztecs FC Premier  Pizza Hut Park Field #4 
1514       2:00 pm C  West Midlands Schools FA  0-3  Santa Clara Sporting  Richland College Field #1 
1526       2:00 pm E  Pro-Shottas Soccer School  2-3  Pride Predators  Richland College Field #6 
1533       4:00 pm F  Ironbound SC Predators  0-3  Dallas Texans U16 Academy  Pizza Hut Park Field #15 
1521       4:00 pm D  Tigres Houston  1-1  Solar SC  Pizza Hut Park Field #8 
1508       4:00 pm B  PASCO New Jersey Jr. Stallions  1-0  Dallas Texans Red  Richland College Field #2 
1515       4:00 pm C  Jaguares NL  0-1  Solar Red  Richland College Field #3 
1502       6:00 pm A  Olney Rangers  2-3  Texas Longhorns Orange  Richland College Field #5 
  Tue, April 7, 2009
1540       10:00 am G  DeAnza Force Blue  4-1  Chicago Magic  Pizza Hut Park Field #7 
1504       10:00 am A  Real Hawaii Rush Nike  0-1  Olney Rangers  Richland College Field #5 
1510       10:00 am B  Slammers  1-0  PASCO New Jersey Jr. Stallions  Richland College Field #8 
1516       12:00 pm C  Santa Clara Sporting  3-0  Jaguares NL  Pizza Hut Park Field #15 
1537       12:00 pm G  St. Anns Rangers  0-3  TFC  Pizza Hut Park Field #6 
1522       12:00 pm D  Los Angeles FC Chelsea  2-0  Tigres Houston  Richland College Field #3 
1534       2:00 pm F  Aztecs FC Premier  12-0  Ironbound SC Predators  Richland College Field #4 
1528       2:00 pm E  Pride Predators  0-1  Tec de Monterrey F.B.  Richland College Field #6 
1525       2:00 pm E  Pro-Shottas Soccer School  0-0  Lonestar Red  Richland College Field #7 
  Wed, April 8, 2009
1505       10:00 am A  Tigres  3-3  Olney Rangers  Pizza Hut Park Field #17 
1529       10:00 am E  Pro-Shottas Soccer School  2-1  Tec de Monterrey F.B.  Richland College Field #2 
1535       10:00 am F  Universidad Nacional Pumas  8-0  Ironbound SC Predators  Richland College Field #4 
1523       12:00 pm D  Brujas FC  2-2  Tigres Houston  Pizza Hut Park Field #17 
1542       12:00 pm G  DeAnza Force Blue  1-1  TFC  Pizza Hut Park Field #4 
1541       12:00 pm G  St. Anns Rangers  1-7  Chicago Magic  Richland College Field #1 
1517       12:00 pm C  West Midlands Schools FA  4-0  Jaguares NL  Richland College Field #3 
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4</a>

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: April 08, 2009, 03:37:26 PM »
A good learning experience. I hope!!!!!!!

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: April 08, 2009, 03:40:03 PM »
U13

Mon, April 6, 2009
1338       2:00 pm G  SKHY FC  0-1  Arsenal FC USA  Richland College Field #8  

Tue, April 7, 2009
1337       2:00 pm G  SKHY FC  0-5  Lonestars Red  Pizza Hut Park Field #9  

Wed, April 8, 2009
1341       10:00 am G  SKHY FC  0-4  West Pines United Black  Richland College Field #3  

Under 16

1625        Sun  Apr 5 2:00 pm E  SKHY FC  1-1  Andromeda SC  Richland College Field #3 
1626        Mon  Apr 6 12:00 pm E  SKHY FC  1-6  Real SoCal White  Richland College Field #8 
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4</a>

Offline ZANDOLIE

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: April 08, 2009, 04:23:06 PM »
7-1..? Welcome to reality, now play some football
Sacred cows make the best hamburger

Offline elan

• Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: April 08, 2009, 05:59:21 PM »
U13

Mon, April 6, 2009
1338       2:00 pm G  SKHY FC  0-1  Arsenal FC USA  Richland College Field #8  

Tue, April 7, 2009
1337       2:00 pm G  SKHY FC  0-5  Lonestars Red  Pizza Hut Park Field #9  

Wed, April 8, 2009
1341       10:00 am G  SKHY FC  0-4  West Pines United Black  Richland College Field #3  

Under 16

1625        Sun  Apr 5 2:00 pm E  SKHY FC  1-1  Andromeda SC   Richland College Field #3 
1626        Mon  Apr 6 12:00 pm E  SKHY FC  1-6  Real SoCal White  Richland College Field #8 

That is a big result right there? Great jobs fellas

Offline elan

• Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: April 08, 2009, 06:00:01 PM »
The results from Rangers is good results.

Offline coachman

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
Dallas Cup 2011. Is it worth it?
« Reply #147 on: January 03, 2011, 02:21:16 PM »
The Dallas Cup have extended the International invitation deadline to Jan 11,I suggest the national under20 and under17 teams to continue the preparations.We can compete against quality oppositions such as teams from Brazil,England, Korea and other countries.US$1100 per team is a small cost to pay to start the New Year right.  :-\-*

Offline MEP

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Dallas Cup 2011. Is it worth it?
« Reply #148 on: January 03, 2011, 04:41:28 PM »
Yes!

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Dallas Cup 2011. Is it worth it?
« Reply #149 on: January 03, 2011, 05:46:13 PM »
Happy New Year!!!!!!!!!!