March 28, 2024, 09:41:39 AM

Author Topic: MLS Thread  (Read 115724 times)

Offline Flex

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
  • A Trini 4 Real.
    • View Profile
    • Soca Warriors Online
Re: MLS Thread
« Reply #660 on: May 30, 2020, 08:25:54 AM »
T&T MLS quartet cleared for small group training.
T&T Guardian Reports.

T&T quartet of Kevin Molino, Joevin Jones, his younger brother Alvin Jones and Greg Ranjitsingh have been given the all-clear to begin voluntary small group training sessions with their respective US Major League Soccer (MLS) clubs.

This was confirmed in a press release issued by mlssoccer.com yesterday which stated that clubs may begin to use outdoor team training fields for voluntary small group training sessions in compliance with detailed health and safety protocols that were created in consultation with medical and infectious disease experts.

The release added: The sessions must not conflict with local public health official or government policies and provide the ability for players to step up their training while maintaining physical distancing protocols.

MLS issued a league-wide team training moratorium following the suspension of the 2020 season on March 12 due to the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic.

But, on May 6, players were allowed to begin voluntary individual workouts at outdoor team training facilities in accordance with local public health official or government policies with their respective clubs as the league-wide moratorium on full team training remained in place through, and including June 1 (Monday).

To date, midfielder Molino and goalkeeper, Canada-born Ranjitsingh returned to individual workouts with Minnesota United FC on May 12, Alvin resumed training with Real Salt Lake FC on May 7, and Joevin kicked off training with defending champions Seattle Sounders FC on May 18.

But with MLS set on resuming the season shortly, the league has outlined club-specific plan guidelines which must be put in place before initiating small group training sessions.

They include the submitting to MLS a club-specific plan that has been reviewed and approved by the club’s medical staff and local infectious disease expert as well as building on the health and safety protocols implemented for voluntary individual workouts, club-specific plans must adhere to the guidelines for voluntary small group sessions.

Also, during small group sessions, clubs must continue to maintain the health and safety protocols implemented for the voluntary individual workout sessions.

T&T's Canada-based players to begin training soon

Canadian Premier League (CPL)-based T&T trio of Akeem Garcia and Andre Rampersad, both of HFX Wanderers, and Kareem Moses of Edmonton FC are expected to be allowed to train outdoors with their respective clubs soon.

This is according to an article on sportnet.ca on Tuesday which said the decision to resume training was pending approval from their local authorities.

Both Garcia (23) and Rampersad (25) joined the Wanderers after a title-winning season in T&T Super League with FC Santa Rosa in 2019 while 30-year-old Moses is also in his second year at Edmonton having left Finland's FF Jaro in January 2019.

The league was slated to start its second season on April 11 but postponed the kickoff on March 20, saying it was following Canada Soccer Association’s decision to suspend all sanctioned soccer activities — and COVID-19 directives by governments and health officials banning public gatherings during the global pandemic.

The suspension of the regular-season came one week after the CPL said it was halting pre-season training for all its clubs for 14 days, and since then the league has remained on hiatus. Now the CPL is looking to resume training, although it may be a staggered return.

The league said Tuesday that it and its eight clubs are “actively engaged” with their respective provincial and municipal governments regarding approval required to return to training.

“The CPL’s clubs are expected to commence training shortly that will begin with non-contact individual or small group workouts on a rolling basis pending approval,” it added in a statement.

“All player workouts must be conducted according to the Canadian Premier League’s return-to-training protocols. The priority of these protocols is the safety and well-being of players, technical staff and employees, as well as their families when they return to training.”

Since suspending play, the league has asked the federal government for financial assistance during the global pandemic.

The league has asked Ottawa for “short-term financing” of $15 million, saying it is working “on any and all scenarios” related to playing a season in 2020.

CPL commissioner David Clanachan said the league needed help in the form of bridge financing.

The league moved to control costs last month with players having 25 per cent of their contracts deferred, while coaches, inclusive of former T&T senior team coach Stephen Hart (HFC Halifax Wanderers), technical staff, and club and league employees are taking unspecified pay reductions “during this challenging time in order to keep as many people as possible employed.”

In North America, 22 MLS teams including Vancouver, Toronto and Montreal, have started voluntary individual outdoor workouts at their training centres.

Looking ahead towards a possible start of the season, the CPL has also approached the Prince Edward Island (PEI) government, one of eastern Canada's maritime provinces of New Brunswick and Nova Scotia in the Gulf of St Lawrence, about the possibility of holding its 2020 season on the Island.

To mitigate the risk of someone in the league bringing COVID-19 to the province, the league is proposing everyone would quarantine for 14 days before arriving and then a further 14 days after that, for a total of 28 days.

The league would bring significant benefits to its summer season host. The 300 players, coaches and media would be on the Island for 60 days for a 36-game season. The games would be played without a live audience, for television broadcast only.

The league is planning to start the quarantine of participants on June 15, and MacKay the province will probably have to decide in the next few days.

The real measure of a man's character is what he would do if he knew he would never be found out.

Offline Flex

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
  • A Trini 4 Real.
    • View Profile
    • Soca Warriors Online
« Reply #661 on: July 09, 2020, 05:59:14 AM »
Soca Warriors quartet talks MLS return, BLM.
By Colin Benjamin (Newsday).

T&T Soca Warriors quartet Joevin Jones, Kevin Molino, Alvin Jones and Greg Ranjitsingh will be back in action when Major League Soccer (MLS) returns in Orlando, Florida at the ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex from July 8 - August 11 in the mini “MLS Is Back tournament.”

Unlike the English Premier League, Spanish La Liga, German Bundesliga and Italian Serie A, which have returned with its normal league format, this tournament will have a FIFA World Cup-style with all 26 teams divided into six groups. Upon completion, MLS plans to continue its regular season with a revised schedule.

Newsday spoke with the quartet about the MLS’ return amidst the covid19 pandemic and their thoughts on the Black Lives Matter movement, after MLS recently formed the “Black Players Coalition of the MLS.”

Newsday : As part of the champions side Seattle Sounders, how much do you think the new World Cup-style MLS format will make it more easy or difficult for Sounders to win?

J Jones: I think it’s the right format at the moment since they (MLS) don’t know what is going to happen afterwards given the virus and if we continue league right away if it would be cancelled. As a team, we (Seattle Sounders) are always looking to compete and win everything we play in.

Newsday: Having played European football in a country that has won multiple World Cup titles, how has that experience already improved your game?

J Jones: It definitely helped my game, it’s a strong recognised league. The people in Germany are more passionate about the league, it’s more physical and many second divisions around the world are like that. I thank God for the opportunity to play in Germany because as a kid growing up, I always wanted to taste European football. I was there for a year and due to family reasons I came back to Seattle, but I wouldn’t rule out going back to Europe.

Newsday: Is the thought of playing in Europe something you are thinking of doing one day?

K Molino: For me, it’s whatever God has in store. If he thinks that is my next step I will accept it with open arms. I’m in the last five months of my contract so we will see. Family is a big deal for me and I really want to be with my son, so if I have made that sacrifice for him, God is the boss and that’s the guiding principle of my life and all my football choices. I’m the type to make and score goals for my team so I want to push myself to add more goals to my game for now.

Newsday : Although first called up to the Trinidad team in 2016, it was only last year that you made your international debut, coincidentally, versus birth country Canada. Outside of MLS, what are your career goalkeeper ambitions with the Soca Warriors?

G Ranjitsingh: Although international football is on pause due to the virus, excelling at the club level will only help. So when those calls up come you are ready to represent your country in top form. It was great to come to Minnesota and have a familiar face in Kevin (Molino) in the locker room. So it’s great to have a fellow countryman and player very experienced in the MLS who I can relate to.

My goal has always been to play at the highest level in North America, which is the MLS, and push to be a starting keeper.

Newsday : Before playing in the MLS, are you glad to have experienced the USL instead of coming into the MLS from W Connection in the TT Pro League ?

A Jones: The USL definitely helped me a lot in my career coming into the MLS. I was thankful for the opportunity at OKC Energy. It was one of my goals going to USL to get to MLS after half of the season or one year of performances. The opportunity has come early as I hoped and I’m grateful. Real Salt Lake has a very experienced group of players with guys who played in the premier league, MLS and all around Europe like Giuseppe Rossi, Kyle Beckerman, Nedum Onhua, Justin Meram. As young players, we have so much to learn from them and I’m very thankful to be part of such a football club.

Newsday: Being in the USA, how has the Black Lives Matter movement affected or inspired you all as four of the many black and brown international players in the MLS ?

Molino: Sometimes it’s hard for me to voice my opinion on this because experiencing it is totally different from seeing or hearing about it. Coming to Minnesota I got a lot of information (that) a lot of Black people are killed not just by the police but in black on black crime. Now it’s time for us to put our foot down and value our lives because Black Lives Matter, but we have to come together as one. We as sportsmen have a big influence and impact a lot of people worldwide. So, I think it’s important that it starts with us.

J Jones: I think this a good move by the black community. It’s been a while this has been going on and we are in 2020. It’s time we stand up for each other In my career I’ve never experienced none of those things, but I stand firm with the Black community and support it 100 per cent. I’m very proud to be part of this league and club where I’ve won trophies as we make this stand.

G Ranjitsingh: This movement is incredibly important. A lot of people of colour whether black, brown we experience these things on a daily basis and it doesn’t always come to light. Growing up in Toronto, which is an extremely diverse city, I didn’t understand racism because a lot of my friends at my wedding came from Caribbean, Asian, South American descent.

It was until I came to the USA going to school in Georgia understanding the history of the southern state and it not being that diverse that’s when I started to recognise these issues directly, among my college friends or team-mates.

A Jones: As the saying goes “who feels it knows it”. So although I was never a victim, it’s my second year in America and just seeing how passionate and hurt black people out here are feeling we need a change.

Yes, everyone’s life matters, but all we all black Africans are asking is for us to be equal.

KEY DATES:

Group B, July 10: Seattle Sounders vs San Jose Earthquakes

Group D, July 12: Minnesota United vs Sporting Kansas City & Real Salt Lake vs Colorado Rapids

Group D, July 17, Minnesota United vs Real Salt Lake

The real measure of a man's character is what he would do if he knew he would never be found out.

Offline Flex

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
  • A Trini 4 Real.
    • View Profile
    • Soca Warriors Online
« Reply #662 on: December 06, 2020, 07:56:17 AM »
Molino vs Jones for MLS Western crown.
By Jonathan Ramnanansingh (T&T Newsday).

FORMER MUCURAPO Secondary School teammates Kevin Molino (Minnesota United) and Joevin Jones (Seattle Sounders) will meet in the Audi 2020 Major League Soccer (MLS) Cup Playoffs Western Conference final on Monday.

A brace from Molino in the opening half of Thursday’s conference semi-final spearheaded Minnesota’s 3-0 triumph over top seed Sporting Kansas City.

One day earlier, Jones helped defending MLS Cup champions Seattle Sounders into their second straight conference final, courtesy a 1-0 victory over FC Dallas.

Seattle are one win away from making their fourth final in the last five years while Minnesota are into their first Western Conference final in only their fourth year as an MLS club. In 2019, Minnesota exited the MLS Playoffs in round one.

Molino is a contender for the MLS Playoffs MVP, having bagged two goals against the Colorado Rapids in a similar 3-0 round one rout two weeks ago. The 30-year-old midfielder has now tallied 13 goals and four assists in 19 games this season.

National men’s coach Terry Fenwick has been closely following the pair’s competitive exploits on the US circuit and is eager to witness Monday’s conference final. He dubbed the pair “a breath of fresh air” to climax an unsettling year for T&T football.

“After all of the issues regarding football, these two guys are flying the flag high for T&T. They alone, and without the national team, are putting T&T on the map because of their professionalism, energies and positivity moving football forward,” said Fenwick.

The English coach considers Molino and Jones role models for the younger generation of national footballers.

He is in constant contact with the pair, among other foreign-based senior nationals, via WhatsApp. Fenwick rues the fact that Molino and Jones will be going up against each other and will not be able to share the title as teammates.

He added, “The goals Molino have scored have been fantastic. They were great goals with good buildups that he was also involved in. He’s done a remarkable job and it’s absolutely a good look for him.

"It’s a shame they’re not on the same team so they can both win.”

On September 24, FIFA suspended the TT Football Association (TTFA) after ex-president William Wallace and his former executive challenged the global governing body’s decision at the local courts, instead of the Switzerland-based CAS (Court of Arbitration for Sport) to remove them, on March 17, and implement a normalisation committee, headed by Robert Hadad.

FIFA’s decision to remove the TTFA executive was due to the $50 million debt accumulated by the local body.

The suspension was lifted on November 19 after an October 23 decision by the Court of Appeal for all legal claims brought against FIFA by Wallace, former vice-presidents Clynt Taylor and Joseph Sam Phillip) to be terminated.

In a recent interview with Newsday, Molino threatened the TTFA that he would hang up his boots if the fraternity does not get its house in order before the Concacaf World Cup qualifiers in March 2021.

Because of the eight-month legal wrangling between the sports’ global governing body and TTFA, Molino said the players have suffered the most.

Arguably T&T’s most talismanic striker of this period, Molino serves as a key asset to T&T’s chances of securing qualification for both the 2022 FIFA World Cup and 2021 Concacaf Gold Cup.

Fenwick understands the player’s frustration and called on the powers that be to observe the short- and long-term repercussions of TTFA’s power struggle.

“It’s a big statement from a big player. His sentiments are right, because we all want to move the game on positively in T&T. We’re all hoping he returns to the national team.

“Football is not a corner-shop business any more. It’s a huge conglomerate. World football is huge today. We’ve got to take it seriously.

“Unfortunately the warring factions on the ground here in T&T are not seeing it for the magnitude of how the game’s being played around the world and how it’s affecting players,” Fenwick said.

The national coach acknowledged T&T football is going through a difficult time. He believes the squad will approach the coming competitive season with enthusiasm and clear intent to return the national team to a competitive standard in Concacaf.

“We’ve come to a very difficult time in T&T football and we’re trying to move it ahead. The best we can do at the moment is take it step by step. We’re still looking at resources and finances coming from the normalisation committee and remain optimistic.”

WATCH: Catching up with Minnesota United's Kevin Molino and Seattle Sounders FC's Joevin Jones ahead of Monday's MLS Cup Western Conference Final.

RELATED NEWS

Molino double sends Loons to first MLS Conf final.
T&T Guardian Reports.

T&T international Kevin Molino made it four goals in two playoff appearances as Minnesota United FC stormed into their first US Major League Soccer (MLS) Western Conference Final, after they shocked top-seeded Sporting Kansas City with a 3-0 road win, Thursday night in the Conference Semifinal stage of the Audi MLS Cup Playoffs.

Emanuel “Bebelo” Reynoso had three assists, twice setting-up the in-form Molino for first-half strikes before also whipping in a corner kick that Bakaye Dibassy headed home to cap a 12-minute blitz in the opening 45 minutes. Canada-born T&T target, goal-keeper Dayne St Clair made several key saves early on, allowing the Loons to silence the Children’s Mercy Park crowd shortly thereafter.

The 30-year-old Molino, who has 13 goals, the most in one season in the MLS, made it 1-0 in the 27th minute after being played through by Reynoso, beating the Sporting backline with combination play before he calmly tucked past goalkeeper Tim Melia.

The quality of Molino, who is out of contract at the end of the season, and Reynoso then surfaced when Minnesota opened a 2-0 lead in the 35th minute.

The former Boca Juniors midfielder clipped a left-footed pass to the Carenage-born T&T international, who volleyed home a right-footed shot after tracking the pass over his shoulder and toeing it inside the far post.

Just four minutes later, Dibassy powerfully headed home an in-swinging corner kick from Reynoso to seal the 3-0 win, beating Winston Reid to the cross in Sporting’s zonal marking scheme.

Sporting wasn’t without chances, especially in the opening stages when Johnny Russell chipped goal-keeper St Clair in the second minute, only for centre-back Michael Boxall’s header to provide a goal-line clearance.

The 23-year-old St Clair also pawed away a near-range header from Roberto Puncec in the 15th minute, keeping the ball by mere inches to deny Russell on a breakaway in the 14th minute.

Only a member of the MLS League for the past four years, Minnesota is now one game away from competing for the MLS Cup, but standing in their way is defending champion, Seattle Sounders, the club of Molino’s close friend and fellow T&T international Joevin Jones, who will be aiming for a fourth final in five years.

The Western Conference final is set for Monday while Columbus Crew and New England Revolution meet in the Eastern Conference decider on Sunday, with the Audi Cup finals set for next Saturday. 

Molino is the undisputed playoffs MVP.
By Steve Zakuani (MLSSOCCER.COM)

The first half of this game was one of the weirdest 3-0 games I’ve ever seen. It’s not that Minnesota didn’t deserve it, they did — it’s that Sporting had enough chances to put the game to bed long before the Loons got going. The first 25 minutes of this game left me wondering how on earth Minnesota were still in the game. And then Molino woke up and continued to make his case for MLS Playoffs MVP, and just like that, Minnesota punched their ticket to the Western Conference Final.

Molino is a player I’ve always liked but at times he has flattered to deceive. The talent is there, but he can be great one game and then anonymous the next. For one reason or another, he’s found a zone right now that very few athletes reach. He’s in a place where everything he tries is coming of, things that take years to perfect look effortless for him, and he is putting the ball in the back of the next with an efficiency that any fox in the box would be proud of.

He’s been the best player in the playoffs — bar none. Minnesota as a whole look incredibly deadly going forward and it’s not just Molino, it’s their entire attacking quartet of Robin Lod, Ethan Finlay, Reynoso and of course Molino. I absolutely love the way they get out on the break — they attack with pace and purpose and look like they have a clear plan for what they want to do. Sporting didn’t help themselves defensively, but this was more about how well Minnesota took their chances when they arrived.

The first goal was exceptional. The quick passing and off the ball movement was top notch as was the timing of both Molino’s run and the pass from the ever-impressive Reynoso. That was Adrian Heath’s team at their attacking best — fast, precise, purposeful and deadly.

The Reynoso-Molino combination is eerily similar to the Lodeiro-Morris one that has worked wonders for the Sounders. You can know what they want to do, but it’s very difficult, if not outright impossible to stop it when it’s in full flow. They are not quite at the level of the Sounders duo yet because those two have produced performances that have translated into silverware. But, given time, and the current trajectory they’re on, this is a duo that can dominate for a while.

They are the perfect pair because their skill sets complement each other so well. One likes to run off the ball and get in behind, while the other seemingly has eyes at the back of his head and can pick a pass through any defense. Again, very similar to the Sounders duo. Reynoso has been a revelation. I judge players based on how good they make those around them and he is top-notch when it comes to that. Molino is a similar player to what I was: good on the dribble, can go left or right, but he is more than just a winger — he is goal dangerous and also able to come inside and play-make at times. There aren’t many tandems I’d take over Molino and Reynoso right now, they are absolutely flying.

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #663 on: December 07, 2020, 10:28:29 PM »
Partially a tale of capitalizing on set plays and failing to convert chances on the other end.

The quality of Seattle's passing between both boxes is superior to Minnesota's.
« Last Edit: December 07, 2020, 10:30:47 PM by asylumseeker »

Offline Peong

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #664 on: December 07, 2020, 10:52:56 PM »
Seattle better and attack with energy. Minn couldn't match their hustle.
Seattle shoulda had a penalty I feel

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #665 on: December 07, 2020, 10:56:26 PM »
 A match worthy of a final. Agree on the penalty.

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #666 on: December 07, 2020, 11:59:27 PM »
Seattle better and attack with energy. Minn couldn't match their hustle.
Seattle shoulda  had a penalty I feel

Yep, Minn. just did not have it tonight. Seattle was all belly.

Offline davyjenny1

• duaneoconnor-tt.com
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • http://www.duaneoconnor-tt.com
« Reply #667 on: December 08, 2020, 12:56:23 AM »
Hard luck MUFC. A game is 90' + mins. Minnesota, stopped playing in the very late stage while Sounders, pressed and played with more heart as a true champion would. Soccer 101. Nobody/defender, last post for Minnesota, off the corner kick when Seattle, scored the winner.  To improve his game, St. Clair, needs to work harder though. Not good goalkeeping, piss poor defending and not holding up the ball were some of the errors that caused them to lose in de dregs.
« Last Edit: December 08, 2020, 03:30:13 AM by davyjenny1 »
The difference between the possible and
the impossible lies in a person determination.

Your Knowledge is directly related to your potential income.
 http://www.duaneoconnor-tt.com

Offline Flex

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
  • A Trini 4 Real.
    • View Profile
    • Soca Warriors Online
« Reply #668 on: March 05, 2021, 05:29:26 PM »
MLS investigating Beckham's Miami team over Matuidi signing
AP

NEW YORK (AP) — Major League Soccer announced Friday that it is investigating whether David Beckham’s Inter Miami violated salary budget and roster guidelines by its signing of French midfielder Blaise Matuidi.

The 33-year-old Matuidi, a member of France’s 2018 World Cup champions, joined Miami on Aug. 13 from Juventus. Miami said it used targeted allocation money.

Each team was allowed two high-priced designated players whose budget charge could exceed the maximum plus a third if there was a $150,000 payment to the league split among other teams, under roster rules announced by the league on March 1 last year.

Ahead of its first season as an expansion team, Miami announced it signed Argentine midfielder Matías Pellegrini as a young designated player from Argentina’s Estudiantes on July 26, 2019; Mexican midfielder Rodolfo Pizarro as a designated player from Monterrey on Feb. 17, 2020; and Argentina forward Gonzalo Higuaín as a designated player from Juventus Sept. 18. Matuidi was not announced as a designated player.

In its March 1, 2020 announcement, MLS said its rules for the season gave each team a salary budget of $4.9 million for the first 20 players on its roster, although teams were allowed to spread that budget over 18 players, and the league permitted a maximum $612,500 salary charge per player.

Designated players carry the maximum budget charge even if above $612,500 (or $306,250 if signed in the summer transfer window).

In addition, designated players 20 and younger count a maximum $150,000, and from ages 21-23 count a maximum $200,000 ($150,000 if signed in the summer).

Each team could use $1,525,000 in general allocation money to “buy down” a player’s salary budget charge, and $2.8 million in targeted allocation money to sign new players whose salary and acquisition costs were above the maximum salary charge or to convert a designated player to a non-designated player.

The league did not immediately respond to an email Friday asking whether those rules were modified in the negotiation to restart the season following the break caused by the pandemic.

Miami said in a statement it intended to engage with the league’s review process.

Beckham, a former England captain and Manchester United star, is Miami’s co-owner and president of soccer operations. Jorge Mas is the managing owner.

Miami finished 10th among 14 teams in the Eastern Conference with seven wins, 13 losses and three draws, and it lost to Nashville 3-0 in the first round of the playoffs.

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #669 on: January 12, 2022, 01:23:07 AM »
We had no draft pics for 2022
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4</a>

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #670 on: January 12, 2022, 08:19:55 AM »

You self. When is de last time we had a player who was drafted? Maybe Nicholas Walker in 2014? Dem days seem to be long gone. We ent have much players in NCAA Div I, and those that are there either not getting much minutes or not performing at the required level to pique the interest of the clubs.
The Conquering Lion of Judah shall break every chain.

Offline kounty

• Hero Warrior
  • Truthfulness is brighter than the light of the sun
    • View Profile
« Reply #671 on: January 12, 2022, 11:39:53 AM »

You self. When is de last time we had a player who was drafted? Maybe Nicholas Walker in 2014? Dem days seem to be long gone. We ent have much players in NCAA Div I, and those that are there either not getting much minutes or not performing at the required level to pique the interest of the clubs.
Good compact dose of reality for those of us who wasn't paying as close attention. Thanx 2 u both.

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #672 on: January 12, 2022, 03:35:13 PM »
We in $4!t then
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4</a>

1]; } ?>