April 27, 2024, 12:57:50 PM

Author Topic: How you all doing guys????  (Read 2246 times)

Offline kidsgrove_valiant

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
How you all doing guys????
« on: April 07, 2006, 04:50:08 PM »
Not long till the World Cup now.  We are keeping Chrissy Birchall warm for you guys so he is in top condition for the tournament.  He is still being played out of position for Port Vale though.  Hope you are all well especially Trutrini and the guys who came to watch Port Vale play a while back.

Offline Cowen

• Hero Warrior
  • Conquer without risk is to triumph without Glory
    • View Profile
Re: How you all doing guys????
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2006, 05:02:02 PM »
Welcome Kidsgrove........all are wlecome. Why's Birchall still being played out of position though. Is it because of injury to the team .... or they feel he's better at that position.  ???
Attended Mad Mad University
Studied Madology
Obtained a Mad Mad Degree

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2006, 05:06:09 PM »
Thanks for the welcome Cowen.  Port Vale's manager seems to think that Birchall is a winger even though it is obvious to everyone else that he is not.  We were told by trutrini when we met him that Birchall is more influential when use in the defensive midfield position with him pushing on when he can like T&T use him. 

We did think he had scored the goal of the season when we played on Tuesday night when he struck a volley across the goal, over the keeper and in off the far post but unfortunately it was disallowed.  We still wone though  ;D

truetrini

« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2006, 05:55:12 PM »
Hey whats up fella?  I will wear that jesters hat at the World Cup.

Thanks for looking out.  Tell Ozzie and the reat of guys I said hello.

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 07, 2006, 06:00:57 PM »
truetrini my man.  How are things going?  I will definitely be keeping an eye out for my hat as will the rest of the guys.

Ozzy and the guys have told me to make sure I say hello next time I hear from you.  I will pass your hello onto them tomorrow when we meet up at the game.  It's Port Vale vs Swansea City tomorrow.  Should be a good game.  But more importantly me, ozzy and the guys are all going on a good old fashioned Vale drinking session after the game to celebrate a Port Vale victory.

You all sorted for the World Cup now.  Tickets and travel etc sorted?

truetrini

« Reply #5 on: April 07, 2006, 06:11:19 PM »
All sorted out.  Coming to London very soon.  Will hook up with you guys for sure.

See you then..have a pint or three for me..ok/   :beermug: :beermug:

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 07, 2006, 06:15:25 PM »
I am sure I can fit in a few pints on your behalf.  Good to hear that you will be back in the UK.  Shame our football season is coming to a close.  You are yet to experience the spleandour that is Vale Park.  Oh well there is always next season for that.

Keep me up-to-date as to when you are touching down in the cold climate of the UK.  Anyway as it is 1:14am here in the UK I better go get some sleep.  Not expecting to get much sleep tomorrow night  ;D

Good to hear off you again.  Look after yourself

Offline Grande

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 07, 2006, 08:55:49 PM »
Thanks for the welcome Cowen.  Port Vale's manager seems to think that Birchall is a winger even though it is obvious to everyone else that he is not.  We were told by trutrini when we met him that Birchall is more influential when use in the defensive midfield position with him pushing on when he can like T&T use him. 

We did think he had scored the goal of the season when we played on Tuesday night when he struck a volley across the goal, over the keeper and in off the far post but unfortunately it was disallowed.  We still wone though  ;D

welcome kidsgrove_valiant

I read about that goal, it was compared to one of Van Basten's, even though it was offside i wish i had a clip of it oui

T&T welcomes back...the King

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 08, 2006, 06:24:49 AM »
Thanks Grande man

It was definitely a goal straight out of the Van Basten handbook.  I think the linesman flagged because the ball had gone out of play when it was crossed in.  It is difficult to get hold of highlights of the lower league teams in England.  The best way to see Port Vale highlights would be to sign up to Valiant World which is on the Port Vale website.  You have to pay forthis privelege though so I don't bother.  The website is www.port-vale.co.uk just in case you are interested

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
  • Ras Shorty-I, Father of Soca, Chutney-Soca & Jamoo
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 08, 2006, 11:37:56 AM »
All sorted out.  Coming to London very soon.  Will hook up with you guys for sure.

See you then..have a pint or three for me..ok/   :beermug: :beermug:

Hey TT, did Pal tell you bout the Warrior Nation Fete due to take place at the Base Bar in SE London this coming Easter Thursday 13th April?
Do try to make it if you can and walk with more of the Warrior Nation kit if you could get more cause FLi told me when we last spoke that he is running out of kit.

Hopefully we will make another WN football lime soon.  8)
De higher a monkey climbs is de less his ass is on de line, if he works for FIFA that is! ;-)

Offline JayTheWrecker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 08, 2006, 11:42:37 AM »
wellcome to the board kidsgrove, it was real pleasure linking with you guys at the Brentford game  :beermug:

Socapro, did you get my email about Luton vs Coventry and Gillingham and thing?  ???
Son, there's only two things that matter in this life. Family and Football. Everything else is bullshit

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
  • Ras Shorty-I, Father of Soca, Chutney-Soca & Jamoo
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 08, 2006, 12:49:34 PM »
wellcome to the board kidsgrove, it was real pleasure linking with you guys at the Brentford game  :beermug:

Socapro, did you get my email about Luton vs Coventry and Gillingham and thing?  ???

Yes, I looked at it briefly yesterday but will start working on your suggestion from today....its a good one.

Just spoke to FLi on the phone who corrected me on the WN kits situation...he only has XL in the WN tee-shirts left and is out of L, M & S. Right now I'm trying to compile a list of contacts both mobile & email for all the registered and paid-up UK based WN members. This way as you suggested we can plan/co-ordinate attendance of games featuring T&T players at least a week in advance so that as many of us as possible can make our future Warrior Nation football limes.

Look out for my email reply regards the games you suggested.

Chat soon.  8)
De higher a monkey climbs is de less his ass is on de line, if he works for FIFA that is! ;-)

1]; } ?>