April 28, 2024, 03:00:40 PM

Author Topic: BAHRAIN DVD! Let me hear all yuh....!  (Read 120386 times)

Offline Blue

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: BAHRAIN DVD! Let me hear all yuh....!
« Reply #240 on: February 15, 2006, 11:01:47 AM »
Yes, right on both counts. This is simply a PR stunt to sell DVDs, and I have no idea why I would join a party in such disarray. Did it ever occur to anyone that because I am coming in there with no ties to anyone that perhaps both sides both within in the party and outside of the party (PNM), will want to "seem to be doing the right thing" by helping me and pushing forth some of the ideas I have? And let me say this while I am at it. As easily as I walked in this house with the fighting going on and walked right past it, to the "back room", I can walk past it out the door as well.

Dey have space for a UNC logo on d DVD cover?  :rotfl:

I not interested in politics or agendas....I just want a dvd! :rotfl:

But still, all d best Ato, do TnT proud.  :applause:

Offline lp

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #241 on: February 15, 2006, 04:56:27 PM »
All I would say Ato, is all the best to you..... Ah hope you are a praying man.... and I don't mean a man who says prayers but a praying man.

Offline Jefferz

• "hopelessly faithful"
  • Hero Warrior
  • Warrior Nation Member #44
    • View Profile
    • facebook.com
« Reply #242 on: February 15, 2006, 05:01:00 PM »
Yuh sound like George Bush dey, yuh either with us or yuh with de terrorists....

Long live de criminal UNC and PNM!  Give dem yuh money, give dem yuh love, let dem continue forkin up de country...

just remember if you are not part of the solution, you are part of the problem.

Whayuhsay and ladywarrior.

Thank you.

I AGREE FULLY.
since ah born or at least circa Copa Caribe

Offline Auburn Trini

• Jr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #243 on: February 15, 2006, 05:36:10 PM »
congrads man Ato.... yuh always real active man... like yuh have ants in yuh pants or somting... Dat is ah good ting.... I feel yuh go get tings movin a little back home...

Offline Socaman

• Live Yuh Life Like Yuh Playin Mas!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #244 on: February 15, 2006, 08:18:35 PM »
Ato All De best breds, am not into politics as much as am into football....SO Wey meh DVD... :rotfl: :rotfl:

Offline SOBRIQUET

• Hero Warrior
  • Intercol Champion 94' w/ Princes Town
    • View Profile
« Reply #245 on: February 16, 2006, 12:13:33 AM »
Ato All De best breds, am not into politics as much as am into football....SO Wey meh DVD... :rotfl: :rotfl:

:applause: :applause:
...with Blacksmith, Dogfoot, Jurawan and dem

Offline A.B.

• Hero Warrior
  • Everything I'm NOT made me everything I AM.
    • View Profile
« Reply #246 on: February 17, 2006, 08:25:29 AM »
Trinis need to make up their minds.  Either they want the same thing over and over or they really want change....it cant be both
BORN TO DO IT

truetrini

« Reply #247 on: February 17, 2006, 09:00:47 AM »
So what has changed Ato?

Isn't the same old vanguard in power, and the same old rear guard in the opposition?

Offline grskywalker

• Hero Warrior
  • WARRIORS BUSS THE NET AGAIN!
    • View Profile
« Reply #248 on: February 17, 2006, 10:16:49 AM »
Our government needs a shake up on both sides of the house, so many of the old guard are there things don't seem to change, we need more young people like Ato to at least pioneer the change.
Weather Ato is cut out to be a politician remains to be seen, but it's a start, if CHIN LEE  could be a politician then who is Ato

Offline DeSoWa

• Hero Warrior
  • Life. Passion. FOOTBALL!
    • View Profile
« Reply #249 on: February 17, 2006, 01:50:09 PM »
Ato, congrats on your appointment..my question is..when are we getting the DVD? and as West say..please watch yuh back  ;D

Big Up!
Warrior Nation Member

Forward Thinking does not mean you cannot reflect on the Past!

Offline A.B.

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #250 on: February 17, 2006, 04:40:06 PM »
Discomfort? Please. How did the PNM blank me?  Please explain that?  FEW of you can look past the politics.   When I travelled 70,000+ miles last year back and forth from LA to do MINISTRY of EDUCATION school tours who was that for? UNC? I am STILL DOING THEM...all you want to harp on is the party name on the desk in front of me, because it is simple to process in your head.  The bottom line is as recently as tihis past week, I did things publicly that benefit both the current administration as well as the opposition.  But seeing that would require some actual depth of knowledge.  You are causing me no discomfort whatsoever.  "Mercenary" is more rubbish.

Everyone in here plays football so it should be easy to see.  I have been sitting on the bench wanting to play, badly.  AND I CAN PLAY!  I am tired of waiting on promises to play by one team in particular, because quite frankly I really don't care who I play for, even if YOU do.  Now that I have been given a chance to play, everyone is looking at WHAT team when clearly any scoring by anyone now will benefit those who we are entrusted to PLAY for. 

Bottom line is - as long as I am playing for Trinidad, stop being myopic and acting like it matters what form it comes in!  I could quit tomorrow and still continue to be an asset to my cuontry....GROW THE HELL UP!

« Last Edit: February 17, 2006, 09:44:19 PM by atoboldon »
BORN TO DO IT

Offline Blue

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #251 on: February 17, 2006, 04:43:54 PM »
Everyone in here plays football so it should be easy to see.  I have been sitting on the bench wanting to play, badly.  I am tired of waiting on promises to play by one team in particular, because quite frankly I really don't care who I play for, even if YOU do.  Now that I have been given a chance to play, everyone is looking at WHAT team when clearly any scoring by anyone now will benefit those who we are entrusted to PLAY for. 

Bottom line is as long as I am playing for Trinidad, stop being myopic and acting like it matters what form it comes in!

Ato, you in Beenie squad now or what?  ;D

Offline FF

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #252 on: February 17, 2006, 05:09:24 PM »
Discomfort? Please. How did the PNM blank me?  Please explain that?  FEW of you can look past the politics.   When I travelled 70,000+ miles last year back and forth from LA to do MINISTRY of EDUCATION school tours who was that for? UNC? I am STILL DOING THEM...all you want to harp on is the name on the desk, because it is simple to process in your head.  The bottom line is as recently as tihis past weekI did things publicly that benefit both the current administration as well as the opposition.  But seeing that would require some actual depth of knowledge.  You are causing me no discopmfort whatsoever.  "Mercenary" is more rubbish.

Everyone in here plays football so it should be easy to see.  I have been sitting on the bench wanting to play, badly.  I am tired of waiting on promises to play by one team in particular, because quite frankly I really don't care who I play for, even if YOU do.  Now that I have been given a chance to play, everyone is looking at WHAT team when clearly any scoring by anyone now will benefit those who we are entrusted to PLAY for. 

Bottom line is as long as I am playing for Trinidad, stop being myopic and acting like it matters what form it comes in!

Ato yuh is ah good fella... yuh didn't have to do a damn thing... yuh coulda retire to Hollywood and interfere with all dem lil actress and dem.... good on you for trying to make ah difference in OUR homeland!!

Plenty does talk and do nothing so THANK YOU .... but again... We watching yuh eh!!  :waiting:  arite....
THE BEATINGS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL MORALE IMPROVES

Offline Socaman

• Live Yuh Life Like Yuh Playin Mas!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #253 on: February 17, 2006, 09:41:10 PM »
Ato just put yuh best foot foward and do what yuh have to do dred!! Yuh cyah please Tom, Dick and Harry...ah wish we had more people like you to help change de country around!!!!!

Vibes It Up!!!! :beermug: :beermug:

Ah still want meh DVD.... :rotfl: :rotfl:

Discomfort? Please. How did the PNM blank me?  Please explain that?  FEW of you can look past the politics.   When I travelled 70,000+ miles last year back and forth from LA to do MINISTRY of EDUCATION school tours who was that for? UNC? I am STILL DOING THEM...all you want to harp on is the name on the desk, because it is simple to process in your head.  The bottom line is as recently as tihis past weekI did things publicly that benefit both the current administration as well as the opposition.  But seeing that would require some actual depth of knowledge.  You are causing me no discopmfort whatsoever.  "Mercenary" is more rubbish.

Ato yuh is ah good fella... yuh didn't have to do a damn thing... yuh coulda retire to Hollywood and interfere with all dem lil actress and dem.... good on you for trying to make ah difference in OUR homeland!!

Plenty does talk and do nothing so THANK YOU .... but again... We watching yuh eh!! :waiting: arite....

Offline R45

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #254 on: February 17, 2006, 10:43:47 PM »
Politics aside, Ato, do you have an idea when KFC is going to start running their promotion? (Or when you get press the DVDs to them?)

Offline A.B.

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #255 on: February 17, 2006, 11:26:19 PM »
As Carnival done.
BORN TO DO IT

Offline A.B.

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #256 on: February 18, 2006, 09:18:32 AM »
I don't take anything personal so is ok  ;D
BORN TO DO IT

Offline andre samuel

• Hero Warrior
  • "ah love it!!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #257 on: February 18, 2006, 09:41:17 AM »
good luck on your new role ato, i was a bit concerned at first but i know that u are a man of high morale standards and i expect u to come through for the young people of trinidad and tobago

bye the way, i intend to give u a call around monday night concerning the socawarriors.net formite match.

ah love it!!
Andre Samuel, who controls all the rights to the phrase "ah love it!!"

Offline A.B.

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #258 on: February 22, 2006, 04:20:25 PM »
Thanks for the support given here....I will direct you where to go to get yours in a couple days
BORN TO DO IT

Offline vb

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • http://www.caribsport01.homestead.com/caribsport.html
« Reply #259 on: February 22, 2006, 04:37:17 PM »
Count me in

VB
VITAMIN V...KEEPS THE LADIES HEALTHY...:-)

Offline firebun

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #260 on: February 23, 2006, 05:22:12 AM »
well Congrats Ato, ah hope yuh make a difference even though yuh on a party that willing to sleep wid d devil to come back to power.

Anyway, breds, whey mih DVDs?  When are you planning on distributing?  Just wondering :-\

Later

Offline A.B.

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #261 on: February 25, 2006, 02:30:15 AM »
DVD got held up by some legal stuff.  Plenty legal stuff in fact, but we set now. KFC will be the only place to get them in TNT, and likely they will not be for sale, they will be a promo item.
BORN TO DO IT

Offline Big Magician

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #262 on: February 25, 2006, 07:45:39 AM »
cool cool

what do you think will be the release date in TnT?
Little Magician is King.......ask Jorge Campos

Offline warmonga

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #263 on: February 25, 2006, 08:18:31 AM »
Yes yes yes..De man Join Politricks and de real Trini's came out.. I wonda if he had join PNM if he will have de negative feedback I am seeing on this board about Ato. ? Well yu know sey mi bun out Politricks,  but Mr Ato if yu can mek a difference wid de kids go ahead bos . We need a strong man to change de yutes.. May god bless yu in whatever yu can gave to our Beloved Trinidad And Tobago.. Nuh matter which Party yu Join .. God bless yu and it take a real man to mek Changes I wish yu can do dat for de yutes sake...
warmonga.
Black Lives Matter..

Offline A.B.

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #264 on: February 25, 2006, 11:20:41 AM »
If I had to guess I would say mid MARCH
BORN TO DO IT

Offline maxg

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #265 on: February 25, 2006, 11:33:25 AM »
DVD got held up by some legal stuff.  Plenty legal stuff in fact, but we set now. KFC will be the only place to get them in TNT, and likely they will not be for sale, they will be a promo item.
promo item ?

Somebody in T&T please get me a couple please, the KFC in 'Cote des Neiges' here doh know wha I talkin bout.
Guy, that means U

Offline Warrior till death

• Hero Warrior
  • WARRIOR NATION MEMBER #4
    • View Profile
« Reply #266 on: February 25, 2006, 11:44:00 AM »
 :waiting: :waiting: :waiting: :waiting: :waiting:

Offline Storeboy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #267 on: February 25, 2006, 11:16:53 PM »
Ato, Congratulations on your appointment.  Just stay strong and Independent!  Proud of you man! A DVD for me too. But ah miss how ah could get it here in Florida.
Never, never, ever give up! Go T&T Warriors!

Offline A.B.

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #268 on: February 27, 2006, 03:20:57 PM »
In Florida you safe cuz they going to ship from FLORIDA....only about 2 weeks again...most likely via our e-commerce website.
BORN TO DO IT

Offline trinbago

• Hero Warrior
  • Warrior For Life !!
    • View Profile
« Reply #269 on: February 27, 2006, 03:33:23 PM »
Congrats senator !
Warrior For Life !!

1]; } ?>