April 25, 2024, 05:00:14 AM

Author Topic: BAHRAIN DVD! Let me hear all yuh....!  (Read 120052 times)

Offline dtool

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: BAHRAIN DVD! Let me hear all yuh....!
« Reply #270 on: February 27, 2006, 08:52:12 PM »
Ato congrats but...

BEWARE the IDES of MARCH ...

it seems that March is not a good month for your party  ... (and ya shipping in March)

...... We Belmont boys will be watching you ..... Colts/Dynamos /Luton Town/ and some extras from Harvard ..... especially those from Jerningham Avenue/Archer Street/Industry Lane and Cadiz road ....

Offline A.B.

• Hero Warrior
  • Everything I'm NOT made me everything I AM.
    • View Profile
« Reply #271 on: February 28, 2006, 11:58:26 AM »
My father used to goalkeep for Dynamos - unknown fact!  UNC ent my party they just put me there.  I in the TRINI party!
BORN TO DO IT

Offline dtool

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #272 on: February 28, 2006, 02:04:51 PM »
Ato .... I use to go and see him save (as a young boy) .... OK keeper (ask him about Patino ..
"Mr Footballer") ... Keep good.

Offline A.B.

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #273 on: March 03, 2006, 12:13:39 PM »
I will post a promotion code in here which will allow foreign based forumites to get the DVD at a discount when you order.....it will be available for pre-order at boldoninbahrain.com from next week.

Local Trinis, it looking like KFC for all yuh - but it go be free (besides the chicken lol) That is how the deal was done.

Some updates....

A PAL version was done as well as the NTSC version....so where-ever you are, feel free to order it without fear...ordering is really going to be able to be done from anywhere worldwide so my London brethren needn't fret.  10% will be given back to TnT Football and I have agreed to help by lecturing future TNT youth football teams in return for all the allowances they have made for me in doing this thing the way I wanted it.  If you live far from FLORIDA, just know that the shipping is going to cost a bit, as is to be expected...

My apologies for being behind schedule, but doing business in Trinidad has been a learning experience, indeed.  WOW!

I rather do it good than quick...(fellas all yuh should strive for that anyhow lol  :rotfl:). The DVD is close to my original vision for it, a vast improvement over the TV version.   Most importantly, everyone involved in it is a PROUD Trini - the soca artists, the original music supervisor, the editors, the manufacturers, the art the graphics, etc.  No-one can say I farm this out to foreign to make it good - it is a good "MADE IN TNT" product. 

I will be doing PROMO tours to all TNT communities in MARCH....starting with NY's WBLS - Dahved Levy (on TEMPO in TNT as well), and SOUTH FLORIDA, as well as London soon after (if all yuh warm that damn place up >:() so the word will get out - I appreciate those of you who have already spread the word already.  The buzz on the street is definitely present - people have stopped me in town asking why "it ent ready yet".

A 4 minute preview/video is available for download at http://www.atoboldon.com.  I have left out the new scenes I put in so as to not give any surprises away.

I not going to be back in Trinidad until MONDAY.   I go miss the sweat.  :'(

LadyWarrior is to be commended for her role in this DVD's production.  ;)

« Last Edit: March 03, 2006, 01:03:58 PM by atoboldon »
BORN TO DO IT

Offline Pasdah Beatz

• Spiritual Seal
  • Hero Warrior
  • I was born to die as a SoCa WaRrIoR
    • View Profile
Must Say Congratz
« Reply #274 on: March 03, 2006, 12:19:04 PM »
Well done Ato.
Serve we proud man.
Eh hear nah yuh showing up at de Sweat tomorrow eh?

MickeyRat

« Reply #275 on: March 03, 2006, 12:36:05 PM »
Ato:

Ah hear you in charge of the rescue catch match for tomorrow.  Please confirm.  Pick me eh!

Offline FF

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #276 on: March 03, 2006, 12:58:41 PM »
Ato... Maybe this already in de works... I eh know.... but yuh should carry some Warrior Nation men on de radio with yuh to promote the club and the membership drive in NY, SO FLA, and London....

Tallman, Royalian, Firebrand, Feliziano allyuh organize with Ato nah....

again for all I know this could already be in de works.... I go volunteer to help out in NY if possible  ;D
THE BEATINGS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL MORALE IMPROVES

Offline A.B.

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #277 on: March 03, 2006, 01:00:52 PM »
I have no problem if they are in the same town to take them with me to TV/radio...it will add to the show I am sure :applause:
« Last Edit: March 03, 2006, 01:06:53 PM by atoboldon »
BORN TO DO IT

Offline lp

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #278 on: March 03, 2006, 01:46:11 PM »
Ato, special thanks for the PAL version; you know I was prepared to take it anyhow but thanks again. Well done.

lp

Offline JayTheWrecker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #279 on: March 03, 2006, 01:49:52 PM »
hey Ato, did you attend the Iceland game? because i didn't see you at the Warrior Nation lime at The Springbok pub before the game...
Son, there's only two things that matter in this life. Family and Football. Everything else is bullshit

Offline A.B.

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #280 on: March 03, 2006, 02:52:58 PM »
Nah I was invited but I couldn't make that and keep the DVD process rolling so I had to miss out on that sub zero issh....
BORN TO DO IT

Offline Jefferz

• "hopelessly faithful"
  • Hero Warrior
  • Warrior Nation Member #44
    • View Profile
    • facebook.com
« Reply #281 on: March 03, 2006, 03:01:45 PM »
Ato congrats but...

BEWARE the IDES of MARCH ...

it seems that March is not a good month for your party  ... (and ya shipping in March)

...... We Belmont boys will be watching you ..... Colts/Dynamos /Luton Town/ and some extras from Harvard ..... especially those from Jerningham Avenue/Archer Street/Industry Lane and Cadiz road ....

ha.

ey tool, yuh tink he go be lookin up at Panday wit an ACTUAL look of surprise and say...

"e tu brutas?"
since ah born or at least circa Copa Caribe

Offline rippin

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #282 on: March 03, 2006, 05:52:10 PM »
I will post a promotion code in here which will allow foreign based forumites to get the DVD at a discount when you order.....it will be available for pre-order at boldoninbahrain.com from next week.

Local Trinis, it looking like KFC for all yuh - but it go be free (besides the chicken lol) That is how the deal was done.

Some updates....

A PAL version was done as well as the NTSC version....so where-ever you are, feel free to order it without fear...ordering is really going to be able to be done from anywhere worldwide so my London brethren needn't fret.  10% will be given back to TnT Football and I have agreed to help by lecturing future TNT youth football teams in return for all the allowances they have made for me in doing this thing the way I wanted it.  If you live far from FLORIDA, just know that the shipping is going to cost a bit, as is to be expected...

My apologies for being behind schedule, but doing business in Trinidad has been a learning experience, indeed.  WOW!

I rather do it good than quick...(fellas all yuh should strive for that anyhow lol  :rotfl:). The DVD is close to my original vision for it, a vast improvement over the TV version.   Most importantly, everyone involved in it is a PROUD Trini - the soca artists, the original music supervisor, the editors, the manufacturers, the art the graphics, etc.  No-one can say I farm this out to foreign to make it good - it is a good "MADE IN TNT" product. 

I will be doing PROMO tours to all TNT communities in MARCH....starting with NY's WBLS - Dahved Levy (on TEMPO in TNT as well), and SOUTH FLORIDA, as well as London soon after (if all yuh warm that damn place up >:() so the word will get out - I appreciate those of you who have already spread the word already.  The buzz on the street is definitely present - people have stopped me in town asking why "it ent ready yet".

A 4 minute preview/video is available for download at http://www.atoboldon.com.  I have left out the new scenes I put in so as to not give any surprises away.

I not going to be back in Trinidad until MONDAY.   I go miss the sweat.  :'(

LadyWarrior is to be commended for her role in this DVD's production.  ;)

Ato correct me if I am wrong but I think Media mail is a standard flat $3.?? US any where in the states.

Just a side note if you looking to give away the Tahoe (I think that is what it is) as a tax write off, eligible college student right here. You never answer meh bout the signed posters.
« Last Edit: March 03, 2006, 07:31:15 PM by rippin »
Genius is one per cent inspiration, ninety-nine per cent perspiration. (Thomas A. Edison )

Offline A.B.

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #283 on: March 05, 2006, 08:30:56 PM »
You real late boy...I have had a Range Rover 3 years now...moms have the TAHOE and run it into the ground..I almost cry to drive that car with what it has become, last XMAS....

BTW Pretty sure I will be buying a place in south florida....closer to home.  All South Floridians holla at yuh boy.

P.S. Any people with hookups for BMW in the MIAMI area?
BORN TO DO IT

Offline Mr Mc

• Hero Warrior
  • Take pride in yuh side!! Vibes it Up!!!
    • View Profile
    • Trini Jungle Juice
« Reply #284 on: March 05, 2006, 08:40:59 PM »
You real late boy...I have had a Range Rover 3 years now...moms have the TAHOE and run it into the ground..I almost cry to drive that car with what it has become, last XMAS....

BTW Pretty sure I will be buying a place in south florida....closer to home.  All South Floridians holla at yuh boy.

Ato check the plan, just tell meh when you go be at the Vista BMW dealership, I go b e there pretending to be buying a BMer too, (HA!!) and I go run up and ask for your autograph and make a big deal in front of the salesman, they must give yuh a hookup.

oh but you have to promise to do the same for me at the Geo dealership, brotha got his eye on a new Metro   ;D

Offline Jefferz

• "hopelessly faithful"
  • Hero Warrior
  • Warrior Nation Member #44
    • View Profile
    • facebook.com
« Reply #285 on: March 05, 2006, 08:49:09 PM »

yuh hadda go tek ah lime by morvantman.

he go great yuh at de front door wit a hand shake and a spanner tru yuh armani clad legs.

;D
since ah born or at least circa Copa Caribe

Offline Dutty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #286 on: March 06, 2006, 08:23:23 AM »

ah hope yuh watchin ah M3 and none ah dem ugly 5 series

By de way de man dat own 'Champion Porsche/Audi' on dat side  is ah Trini
Walk in wit yuh warriors gear, ah sure dey go cut yuh ah deal fuh dat  ;)
Little known fact: The online transportation medium called Uber was pioneered in Trinidad & Tobago in the 1960's. It was originally called pullin bull.

Offline A.B.

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #287 on: March 07, 2006, 08:59:29 PM »
Boy doh talk bout M5 so - whatever u find ugly with that car will be over the first time u drive it...500 horses up front. I drive every car u could name and this is right up there.  Plus mine eh go look stock when I done with it anyhow so that doh matter. lol

U.S. PRE ORDERS are flying in to atoboldon.com/store  !!!
BORN TO DO IT

Offline ChipChipSilver

• 'Let the Good Times Roll'
  • Sr. Warrior
  • Do you feel like working today?
    • View Profile
« Reply #288 on: March 07, 2006, 09:04:33 PM »
What about the Canadian pre-orders Ato?  We waiting too!!
In Everything, Give Thanks

Offline A.B.

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #289 on: March 07, 2006, 09:10:34 PM »
Man we shippin' to CANADA too man - go ahead....knock your self out....we accept pre-orders from everywhere because we can accept credit cards from everywhere......

www.boldoninbahrain.com will also get u there as well.....
BORN TO DO IT

Offline FireBrand

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #290 on: March 07, 2006, 09:46:18 PM »
Don't forget WN Ambassador Boldon was gracious enough to give all Warrior Nation members 40% 25% off the cost of the " Once in a lifetime" DVD. This offer is available to the first 200 members, so if yuh snooze yuh lose.

Visit www.thewarriornation.com for more details.
« Last Edit: March 18, 2006, 08:37:55 AM by Fire Brand »
Warrior Nation Member At Large

Offline Dutty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #291 on: March 08, 2006, 08:03:44 AM »
dat is sweet cyar oui

Dat is de 7 series

Ato want de ugly M5  ;D...but he right de V10 in de front is pressha
Little known fact: The online transportation medium called Uber was pioneered in Trinidad & Tobago in the 1960's. It was originally called pullin bull.

Offline lickslikefire

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #292 on: March 08, 2006, 08:13:50 AM »
how yuh's get de 40% off...i now buying it and i don't see any options for warrior nation members  :-[

Offline Feliziano

• Hero Warrior
  • www.TheWarriorNation.com
    • View Profile
    • The Warrior Nation
« Reply #293 on: March 08, 2006, 07:37:12 PM »
how yuh's get de 40% off...i now buying it and i don't see any options for warrior nation members  :-[
we will soon make an announcement for Warrior Nation members concerning the sale of Ato's DVD.
Feliz
Warrior Nation Secretary & Membership Officer
http://www.TheWarriorNation.com

Offline lickslikefire

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #294 on: March 09, 2006, 07:50:18 AM »
we will soon make an announcement for Warrior Nation members concerning the sale of Ato's DVD.

awe lawse....i already buy it.....i was so tizic   :-[

Offline A.B.

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #295 on: March 09, 2006, 06:52:37 PM »
The 40% issue was when the price was $25...it has now ben reduced to $20 US, although shipping and handling is currently $8 to the US and CANADA so the discount will be there - we just havent figured out the logistics of how to get customer A who is a SW their discount vs customer B who is already buying or has bought/pre-ordered, at $20.

Plan in the works for a huge premiere/party in TNT at a MAJOR venue - details to be announced....my thinking is it's going to be the only party where you will have forumites, politicians, musicans, rich people, athletes and celebs....
BORN TO DO IT

Offline DeSoWa

• Hero Warrior
  • Life. Passion. FOOTBALL!
    • View Profile
« Reply #296 on: March 09, 2006, 07:20:05 PM »
The 40% issue was when the price was $25...it has now ben reduced to $20 US, although shipping and handling is currently $8 to the US and CANADA so the discount will be there - we just havent figured out the logistics of how to get customer A who is a SW their discount vs customer B who is already buying or has bought/pre-ordered, at $20.

Plan in the works for a huge premiere/party in TNT at a MAJOR venue - details to be announced....my thinking is it's going to be the only party where you will have forumites, politicians, musicans, rich people, athletes and celebs....

Ato, maybe you could just give us (warrior nation members) free shipping..ah would be happy wid dat  ;D ah think dat could be worked out.

Big Up!
Warrior Nation Member

Forward Thinking does not mean you cannot reflect on the Past!

Offline firebun

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #297 on: March 10, 2006, 11:19:15 AM »
Don't forget WN Ambassador Boldon was gracious enough to give all Warrior Nation members 40% off the cost of the " Once in a lifetime" DVD. This offer is available to the first 200 members, so if yuh snooze yuh lose.

that bogus, yuh know how long i sign up to be member on the Warrior Nation site and ah aint get no confirmation yet therefore i could not take advantage of de deal. ah watching all yuh  >:(

Offline oconnorg

• PROUD MEMBER OF THE WARRIOR NATION
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #298 on: March 10, 2006, 11:28:22 AM »
Don't forget WN Ambassador Boldon was gracious enough to give all Warrior Nation members 40% off the cost of the " Once in a lifetime" DVD. This offer is available to the first 200 members, so if yuh snooze yuh lose.

that bogus, yuh know how long i sign up to be member on the Warrior Nation site and ah aint get no confirmation yet therefore i could not take advantage of de deal. ah watching all yuh >:(

Hi firebun..

Please contact me ASAP at 687-6010 so that we can have this issue sorted out ..

oconnorg
Regional Head - TT
The Warrior Nation

www.thewarriornation.com
COMMISSIONER OF THE ANTI WAGGONIST ASSOCIATION OF TRINIDAD AND TOBAGO (AWATT)

The Warrior Nation
www.TheWarriorNation.com

Offline A.B.

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #299 on: March 10, 2006, 05:14:39 PM »
The warriornation promotional deal was worked out....- I will leave the revelation of those details for those in charge.  Good day today.  Thanks for all the support in here.

MOVIETOWNE took one look at the finished product and declared that we will begin talks immedaitely for them to host the gala to celebrate its "cinema" launch (MAY 8 we are looking at when the Warriors are here for the MAY 10 friendly), they will sell it in their box office starting in about 10 days, and they will also show it before every one of their matches when they transform their place into WORLD CUP central, with all screens showing WORLD CUP matches this June-July. KFC is definitely out.  Another place wants to sell it and it is a better fit - I will let u know that as well when the deal is done.

Days like this make all the drama and non-believers and nearsightedness of so many TRINIS and the bull-ishh I have had to deal with since November.... totally worth it.

Thanks to all those of you from foreign who have already pre-ordered as well....

BORN TO DO IT

1]; } ?>