March 28, 2024, 10:58:40 PM

Author Topic: Shaka vs. Chelsea  (Read 7749 times)

Offline 1989

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Shaka vs. Chelsea
« Reply #30 on: April 09, 2006, 06:55:38 PM »
how allyuh boy shaka doing..he get string yet???
warmonga..

Imagine Shaka let a team like Chelsea score on him.  If only West Ham had Ince or Jack playing instead  ::)

Point well taken...  But then again let's be fair to all.  Shaka will be playing for T&T.  Similarly for Jack, Warner and Ince (depending on who is chosen).  It's their performances for T&T that matter at the end of the day.  I think that is what Beenhakker has been looking at, which is why Jack has been his consistent choice.  He seems to work better with the T&T defense etc.  Beenhakker cannot study who playing for what team, it only matters who performs for T&T when they're playing for T&T.
Soca Warriors!  All the rest are joker warriors!

Offline warmonga

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: April 09, 2006, 07:18:46 PM »
some of yu guiys jes wont see
 why I diss Shaka and feal sey shaka sholul resign because you guys neva goal keep in yu life. You guys ever watch Shaka GK ? Shaka stands flat footed all de time dats why he gets sting every game..and people bawl bout he couldnt save it.. De reason he couldnt save it because he is flat FOOTED!!!!!!!!!! Shaka was once a great goal keeper but no more.. Shaka should not represent us at de world cup because he is gonna mek our Defence look like a laughing stock!!!!!!!!!!
warmonga..

Black Lives Matter..

Offline Verteidiger

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: April 09, 2006, 08:53:29 PM »
To an extent..Shaka has been looking a bit shaky as of late. We real thankful for the playing time but hope that he could iron out as best as possible what causing him to not perform to his best. But..I haven't heard anybody mention the WH defence. Yes Shaka have his problems..but I find Gabbidon pulling the man stones right thru.I saw it against Charlton and again with Chelsea..he ushering the ball with a defender on his back and expect shaka to come to the top of the 18 yard box to collect. Then vex and cussing Shaka because he eh reach quite out there.

Part of his problems may stem from the chemistry or lack of between him and Gabbidon. He didn't seem to have those problems when Ferdinand was in the mix.

Offline arrow

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: April 10, 2006, 06:03:04 AM »
some of yu guiys jes wont see
why I diss Shaka and feal sey shaka sholul resign because you guys neva goal keep in yu life. You guys ever watch Shaka GK ? Shaka stands flat footed all de time dats why he gets sting every game..and people bawl bout he couldnt save it.. De reason he couldnt save it because he is flat FOOTED!!!!!!!!!! Shaka was once a great goal keeper but no more.. Shaka should not represent us at de world cup because he is gonna mek our Defence look like a laughing stock!!!!!!!!!!
warmonga..

I guess some of the top EPL managers jes wont see either.
Anyway you making it sound like de man does collect 4 goals regular but yuh does only come on here bumping yuh gums when Shaka and West Ham get licks.
How come you keep yuh ass quiet last weekend when Shaka keep a clean sheet??
Or back in Jan/Feb when West Ham was winning 7 match in a row, conceeding only 7 goals in 7 matches?

Last time West Ham play Chelsea, Roy Carroll collect 3, I guess he is a sh!t snake compared to Ince and Jack too!!
« Last Edit: April 10, 2006, 06:04:52 AM by arrow »

Offline injunchile

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: April 10, 2006, 06:49:06 AM »
Small Magician- The Essence of Freedom is choice. There are many reasons for changing Teams. Apart from Malvern in T&T, I was an Original Spurs man, still have a soft spot for them, changed when my nephew started playing for Arsenal at age sixteen. However when George Graham sold him to Leeds in very sad , racist circumstances I lost that passion for Arsenal.
 I support Chelsea now as I was wary of the Man United/ Arsenal monopoly of the league, plus I like The Coach .
 Malvern and T&T are my only constant

Offline maxg

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: April 10, 2006, 07:59:10 AM »
Jack - injured
Ince - Bench (is he getting a save with they reserve team - what level is that ?)
Warner - Bench - last outing some licks (recently joined - is he playing reserves ?)
Shaka - Old, slow, playing top flight regular - getting pound from some of the best.
Williams - Jump up and rush when called last time, playing reg. with Local team, prob.GK for future

So far my choice for trip : Shaka, Williams and most healthy of other 3 
BeenE choice : ????

Offline duscam

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: April 10, 2006, 08:05:07 AM »
so let me get this straight...when west ham went 11 games unbeaten nobody aint say nuttin but he let in 4 once against a top 5 european side which everybody admit the goals wasnt his fault and all of a sudden he done....boy....i glad none of alyuh does caoch ......why trinidadians fickle so.....get a grip

Offline JDB

• Hero Warrior
  • Red, White and Black till death
    • View Profile
    • We Reach
« Reply #37 on: April 10, 2006, 08:08:46 AM »
Shaky or not Shaka is our number 1. If Jack was playing I would have said Jack.

Ince doesn't even figure into my plans, same goes for Williams who will definitley wilt in the bright lights of the WC.
THE WARRIORS WILL NOT BE DENIED.

Offline maxg

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: April 10, 2006, 08:49:27 AM »
so let me get this straight...when west ham went 11 games unbeaten nobody aint say nuttin but he let in 4 once against a top 5 european side which everybody admit the goals wasnt his fault and all of a sudden he done....boy....i glad none of alyuh does caoch ......why trinidadians fickle so.....get a grip
Wha bout the trinis who agree with yuh ?
yuh mean to say ALL trinidadians, or some Trinidadians that disagree with yuh..or ...you fickle too ....or  you is not Trinidadian...yuh doh have to put down ppl cause they have nudder opinion...maybe many here do coach...yuh see how unnecessary statements could cause grief, and some thoughts should remain unsaid ? I have ah grip  ;D
.......... same goes for Williams who will definitley wilt in the bright lights of the WC.
like you know the man....wha happen, he come from a plant or wha ?  ;D
He will get experience for the next, no?

1]; } ?>