April 27, 2024, 06:28:47 PM

Author Topic: Attack is weak for TnT  (Read 2277 times)

Offline Jay10

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Attack is weak for TnT
« on: May 18, 2005, 08:09:31 PM »
was just at the game, the team looked very composed in posession, but their was a lack in creativity from the midfield. Birchall and Seaton (Withley) were solid, but not creative enough.

Defence looked good, but Right back Atiba Charles only made one overlap in in 75 mins of football.That's not good enough

Rojas looked a bit shaky
Tiger was solid, as were Avery, Yorke and Lawerence

Nakhis looked assertive for his 20, and was spraying the ball abot nicely,but again, he was not penetrative enough.

Overall, good defensive performance. Need someone to generate attack from the midfield though.

Any sugestions ??

Offline dcs

• Hero Warrior
  • T&T 4 COP
    • View Profile
    • Warrior Nation
Re: Attack is weak for TnT
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2005, 08:50:41 PM »

Do you think defensively we looked better than we normally do?
How many defensive lapses did we have(individuals and as a team) and what about their goal.

You say Lawrence looked solid??  What position?

As for creativity....Dwarika might help and since Eve was on the bench I guessing everybody still in the mix.

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
  • Ras Shorty-I, Father of Soca, Chutney-Soca & Jamoo
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2005, 08:45:54 AM »
You said "Overall, good defensive performance. Need someone to generate attack from the midfield though.

Any sugestions ??"

I suggest Latapy!

He  should take a leaf out of Yorke's book (can't believe I am saying this!) and come back to strenghten T&T's midfield options.

Come on Latas, please don't wait until it is too late, show some patriotism! Yorke has show that he can put past grievences to one side in the sake of helping to maximise T&T chances of reaching Germany and so can you!!  :-\
De higher a monkey climbs is de less his ass is on de line, if he works for FIFA that is! ;-)

jusme

« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2005, 09:02:55 AM »
socapro, we need to leave that whole latapy issue alone.   the man not coming back.  full speed ahead with the men that we have.

the fact of the matter is that we have spann, theobald, dwarika, birchall, seaton and others who willing to put their best foot forward.  I willing to live with whatever we get from them.

Offline Israel

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 19, 2005, 09:29:02 AM »
Agree Jusme, leh we forget dat Latas issue...............For guys who were at the game, how you'll think Dwarika fittin into the mix? Can he start as we need some creativity as stated by Jay10
If a rasta in a coma, is he still conscious?

Offline Israel

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 19, 2005, 09:52:47 AM »
Agree Jusme, leh we forget dat Latas issue...............For guys who were at the game, how you'll think Dwarika fittin into the mix? Can he start as we need some creativity as stated by Jay10
If a rasta in a coma, is he still conscious?

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 19, 2005, 08:20:47 PM »
As for creativity....Dwarika might help and since Eve was on the bench I guessing everybody still in the mix.

Eve wasn't on de bench. I went tuh de Crobar after de game and Eve and Derek King was dey wetting dey throat.
The Conquering Lion of Judah shall break every chain.

Offline Brej

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 19, 2005, 09:59:14 PM »
we jus to afraid to shoot

1]; } ?>