April 27, 2024, 12:24:01 PM

Author Topic: england not unsinkable  (Read 2429 times)

Offline Stolly

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
england not unsinkable
« on: April 11, 2006, 01:54:35 PM »
  sure, trinidad and tobago got a difficult draw, no doubt. england, sweeden, paraguy are by no means walkovers.  but fellaz, we can beat all of them, especially england.  those teams hav not half as much heart as the soca warriors do....we goin into the world cup with little to lose and everything to gain....with the support of trinbagonians alone, trinidad and tobago have a formidable chance indeed of wiping out that whole group.  We are way better than them, maybe not skillwise, but mentally, we are stronger.  we doin this. mark my words

Stolly

Offline Jefferz

• "hopelessly faithful"
  • Hero Warrior
  • Warrior Nation Member #44
    • View Profile
    • facebook.com
Re: england not unsinkable
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2006, 01:56:16 PM »
well said... good first post... this is the kinda attitude we need to take into all of our matches.

:beermug:
since ah born or at least circa Copa Caribe

Offline Filho

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2006, 02:05:55 PM »
Stolly is in the castle?

« Last Edit: April 11, 2006, 02:07:51 PM by Filho »

Offline Jefferz

• "hopelessly faithful"
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • facebook.com
« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2006, 02:10:00 PM »
Stolly is in the castle?

ha. he is a good fellah.

Supportin long time now.

Offline skins

• Barca4ever
  • Hero Warrior
  • orginally from san do
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 11, 2006, 02:18:22 PM »
Thanks for insight.  ::)

Offline big dawg

• Hero Warrior
  • smallest country to ever play in a world cup final
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 11, 2006, 02:28:55 PM »
go to e-man website.. and learn how to say "england is way overatted" in German..

Beacuse they are

Good Post
Re-Group, Re-Energize, Return
We'll be back...
I don't know when

Offline Filho

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 11, 2006, 03:10:29 PM »
Stolly is in the castle?

ha. he is a good fellah.

Supportin long time now.

nah..is a typo...I meant to ask 'Stolly as in the castle?'
Went to Fatima with a Stolly...was wondering if it was him

Offline Jefferz

• "hopelessly faithful"
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • facebook.com
« Reply #7 on: April 11, 2006, 04:10:13 PM »
Stolly is in the castle?

ha. he is a good fellah.

Supportin long time now.

nah..is a typo...I meant to ask 'Stolly as in the castle?'
Went to Fatima with a Stolly...was wondering if it was him

or hor

nah das is a CIC man... he meh cuz he ah Stollmeyer.

Offline capodetutticapi

• Hero Warrior
  • veni vidi vici
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 11, 2006, 08:57:08 PM »
  sure, trinidad and tobago got a difficult draw, no doubt. england, sweeden, paraguy are by no means walkovers.  but fellaz, we can beat all of them, especially england.  those teams hav not half as much heart as the soca warriors do....we goin into the world cup with little to lose and everything to gain....with the support of trinbagonians alone, trinidad and tobago have a formidable chance indeed of wiping out that whole group.  We are way better than them, maybe not skillwise, but mentally, we are stronger.  we doin this. mark my words

Stolly
ah like yuh attitude and yuh insight.......but it will be ah damn difficult task.
soon ah go b ah lean mean bulling machine.

Offline superoli

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 12, 2006, 02:42:23 AM »
just dont understand how men could say other countries dont have half as much heart ? you think they dont want it as much as us ?
This is countries where people brought up living and breathing football, I can assure you they want it as much as us.

"formidable chance indeed of wiping out that whole group."

man I glad you think so !
Superoli for President of TTFF
I have one promise...........
A professional organization for professional players

Offline Filho

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 12, 2006, 06:04:52 AM »
just dont understand how men could say other countries dont have half as much heart ? you think they dont want it as much as us ?
This is countries where people brought up living and breathing football, I can assure you they want it as much as us.

superzzzz...take comfort in knowing that Beenie & the players will by no means be under any illusions about how extremely difficult it will be to get any kind of result from the England game. Leave the fans to get a lil' carried away. Nutten' wrong with that...In the end, it's what the pros do that really counts.

I am not saying we cannot beat them, but I disagree with the notion that England lacks heart. Will we have more 'heart' than England? Impossible to say I guess..but noone can ever accuse England of lacking heart and grit. they pride themselves on it. The player with arguably the most heart on our very own team is English. That is how they teach them to play form young. That is how they compete with some of their more technically gifted European counterparts...if anything, England has buckets of heart. They might be a lil' complacent against us...but they not going to be lacking desire.

Offline pardners

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 12, 2006, 06:53:44 AM »

superzzzz...take comfort in knowing that Beenie & the players will by no means be under any illusions about how extremely difficult it will be to get any kind of result from the England game. Leave the fans to get a lil' carried away. Nutten' wrong with that...In the end, it's what the pros do that really counts.

I am not saying we cannot beat them, but I disagree with the notion that England lacks heart. Will we have more 'heart' than England? Impossible to say I guess..but noone can ever accuse England of lacking heart and grit. they pride themselves on it. The player with arguably the most heart on our very own team is English. That is how they teach them to play form young. That is how they compete with some of their more technically gifted European counterparts...if anything, England has buckets of heart. They might be a lil' complacent against us...but they not going to be lacking desire.

:applause:
Well said !
"Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try again. Fail again. Fail better."        Every once in while a good post does come along.

Offline Jefferz

• "hopelessly faithful"
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • facebook.com
« Reply #12 on: April 12, 2006, 09:49:13 AM »

:applause:
Well said !

yea. dito.... well said man Filho.

1]; } ?>