April 23, 2024, 02:30:08 PM

Author Topic: Message for Trinni's in the UK - Come and support Dennis Lawrence  (Read 3706 times)

Offline WREXHAM WARRIOR

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
    • www.red-passion.com
This a message for Trinni Fans in the UK

Wrexham FC have their last home game of the season on Saturday 22nd April
Why not come along to see Dennis off to the world cup. It is sure to be a party atmosphere there.

With Wrexham being in Wales and not in England. The majority of People in Wrexham will be cheering on T&T in the World cup and not England. The club shop is doing a roaring trade in Dennis lawrence T shirts  and T&T Flagshttp://www.wst.org.uk/wstshop2/index.php?act=viewCat&catId=12 ) so Come along. Do you know anyone in a steel band who might be able to come along? I'm sure that if they came along with their drums they would get in free ( They would have to learn the tune to the old bananarama song  "Na na na na, Hey hey hey , Goodbye" as this is the chant that the wrexham fans have for Dennis.)

So come along and support the big fella. And bring your good luck Banners

Please Visit the Wrexham Club sites  http://www.red-passion.com/ or

http://www.wrexhamafc.premiumtv.co.uk/page/Squad/ProfilesDetail/0,,10311~12447,00.html

COME ON YOU MIGHTY WARRIORS!

Na na na na, hey hey hey, woah oh oh, Dennis Lawrence !!!!!

Offline WREXHAM WARRIOR

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
    • www.red-passion.com
Re: Message for Trinni's in the UK - Come and support Dennis Lawrence
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2006, 02:49:02 AM »
Thanks for your welcome WestCoast

Wrexham are playing our local rivals "Shrewsbury" in two hours time. Just having some breakfast before leaving for the match.  Lets hope that Big Den comes up trumps with one of his trademark headers straight into the top right of the net.
i'll let you know if he does. :thumbsup:

Offline FLi !

• Luck is recognising the opportunities when they arise
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2006, 06:03:13 AM »
Dennis Lawrence has scored an own goal.... ::)
Director of Waggonist Prosecutions (DWP)

Special Advisor to WN(UK)

Offline pass(10trini)

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2006, 06:14:19 AM »
Thanks for the support WW hope everything works out well and you guys get the deserved fruits of your hard work. :beermug:

FLI yu lie. ;D
Stag is a man's beer-
Ah beer is ah carib
choose one

Offline FLi !

• Luck is recognising the opportunities when they arise
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 09, 2006, 06:16:46 AM »
Thanks for the support WW hope everything works out well and you guys get the deserved fruits of your hard work. :beermug:

FLI yu lie. ;D

:shameonyou: wish i did....Dennis Lawrence OG 3rd minute...  :-\ Wrexham down to 10 men and 2-0 down..
« Last Edit: April 09, 2006, 06:19:27 AM by FLi ! »
Director of Waggonist Prosecutions (DWP)

Special Advisor to WN(UK)

Offline Brej

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 09, 2006, 06:47:41 AM »
10 v 10 now and 2-1

Offline WREXHAM WARRIOR

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
    • www.red-passion.com
« Reply #6 on: April 09, 2006, 07:16:54 AM »
Just got back from the game. We were Terriible, It was certainly not one of Dennis's better games.  :yawning:
« Last Edit: April 09, 2006, 07:19:07 AM by WREXHAM WARRIOR »

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 09, 2006, 07:21:28 AM »

FLI yu lie. ;D

:shameonyou: wish i did....Dennis Lawrence OG 3rd minute...  :-\ Wrexham down to 10 men and 2-0 down..

Own goals is part of football.  If any Trinbagonians based in the UK can make the time to go to Wrexham on April 22nd, I'm sure it will be greatly appreciated by Dennis AND the Wrexham fans.  Ah know Wrexham far for most but it would be great if SW.net/Warrior Nation (we're all ONE) could represent.

Big Ups to Dennis and thanks to Wrexham Warrior for the info.  SOCAPRO...JAY....DUTY CALLS!!!!  ;D
Carlos "The Rolls Royce" Edwards

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
  • Ras Shorty-I, Father of Soca, Chutney-Soca & Jamoo
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 09, 2006, 01:13:32 PM »

FLI yu lie. ;D

Own goals is part of football.  If any Trinbagonians based in the UK can make the time to go to Wrexham on April 22nd, I'm sure it will be greatly appreciated by Dennis AND the Wrexham fans.  Ah know Wrexham far for most but it would be great if SW.net/Warrior Nation (we're all ONE) could represent.

Big Ups to Dennis and thanks to Wrexham Warrior for the info.  SOCAPRO...JAY....DUTY CALLS!!!!  ;D

We'll see what we can organise together with FLi.

Did you speak with TT & did he say if he can make it over here in time for the Warrior Nation Nite on Easter Thursday?

I can understand if the wife wants him to stay put till after Easter!  :devil:
« Last Edit: April 09, 2006, 01:15:42 PM by Socapro »
De higher a monkey climbs is de less his ass is on de line, if he works for FIFA that is! ;-)

truetrini

« Reply #9 on: April 09, 2006, 02:33:46 PM »

FLI yu lie. ;D

We'll see what we can organise together with FLi.

Did you speak with TT & did he say if he can make it over here in time for the Warrior Nation Nite on Easter Thursday?

I can understand if the wife wants him to stay put till after Easter!  :devil:
Steups yuh like shit eh.

ah go be dey sooner dan yuh think socapro.

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 09, 2006, 02:50:40 PM »

Steups yuh like shit eh.

Please PM or email meh & leh meh know the date yuh hoping to fly over so we can plan how the WN will be moving nah?!

I trying to arrange for Ashton Ford (T&T High Commission attache) & Terry Joseph (from the Trinidad Express) to attend the event on Easter Thursday but I want to ensure they have someone real entertaining to ole-talk with plus someone who could take ah good interview for the progamme "Fans United" about how they expect the Soca Warriors to do in Germany. They will be interviewing me too.
« Last Edit: April 09, 2006, 02:58:40 PM by Socapro »
De higher a monkey climbs is de less his ass is on de line, if he works for FIFA that is! ;-)

Offline kidsgrove_valiant

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 09, 2006, 02:52:34 PM »

Steups yuh like shit eh.

Please PM or email meh & leh meh know the date yuh hoping to fly over so we can plan how the WN will be moving nah?!

I trying to arrange for Ashton Ford (T&T High Commission attache) & Terry Joseph (from the Trinidad Express) to attend the event on Easter Thursday but I want to ensure they have someone real entertaining to ole-talk with plus someone who could take ah good interview for the progamme about how they expect the Soca Warriors to do in Germany. They will be interviewing me too.

Thats who that was at Vale yesterday.  Ashton Ford did a speech before the game at Vale yesterday.

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 09, 2006, 02:58:08 PM »

Thats who that was at Vale yesterday.  Ashton Ford did a speech before the game at Vale yesterday.

Yes he's a great football & Soca Warriors fan! Ah lime with Ashton inside 'The Famous 3 Kings' pub in West London when T&T was playing Bahrain in T&T while the game was broadcast live from T&T.  :chilling:

Offline boss

• Hero Warrior
  • When I grow up I want to be Dennis Lawrence
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 10, 2006, 02:29:42 AM »
Wrexham Warrior, I just saw the highlights....what kind of "hand of God" goal was that?  :rotfl:

You can still make the playoffs...COME ON WREXHAM!!

Offline Pugwash

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 12, 2006, 10:57:13 AM »
Im afraid that  Wrexham Warrior is a little confused  :shameonyou:  Wrexhams last home game is on SATURDAY APRIL 29th and not Saturday April 22nd

Offline Grande

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: April 12, 2006, 11:05:07 AM »
Dennis Lawrence has scored an own goal.... ::)

this is a clip of Tallest's own goal:

http://s49.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=3EPA23090UB1T2B38RAKTCTPDX

no scene breds it happens to the best of us
and at least yuh win the header  ;D

T&T welcomes back...the King

Offline WREXHAM WARRIOR

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
    • www.red-passion.com
« Reply #16 on: April 12, 2006, 03:21:29 PM »
Thanks for your welcome WestCoast

Wrexham are playing our local rivals "Shrewsbury" in two hours time. Just having some breakfast before leaving for the match.  Lets hope that Big Den comes up trumps with one of his trademark headers straight into the top right of the net.
i'll let you know if he does. :thumbsup:

Like I said. off the head into the top right of the net... I didnt say who's net did I?

I am sorry that i got the date of the last home game wrong ....thanks Pugwash.... I hope that some of you guys can still make it though.

1]; } ?>