April 23, 2024, 12:50:22 AM

Author Topic: USA vs Jamaica....what allyuh think abt the result?  (Read 3437 times)

Offline thane

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
USA vs Jamaica....what allyuh think abt the result?
« on: April 12, 2006, 06:00:02 AM »
U.S. End Deadlocked With Jamaica 12/04/06

In the last game before U.S. Manager Bruce Arena announces his 2006 FIFA World Cup roster, the U.S. Men’s National Team battled a youthful Jamaican team to a 1-1 draw in front of a sold-out crowd at SAS Soccer Park in Cary, N.C.

The U.S. started slowly in their first-ever international match at SAS Soccer Park and Jamaica took a surprising lead when Teafore Bennett got behind the U.S. defense in the 4th minute. However, a strike by Ben Olsen later in the half allowed the U.S. to stay undefeated all-time against Jamaica. The U.S. has now met Jamaica 17 times, holding a 9-0-8 record against the Reggae Boyz.

Landon Donovan became the all-time assist leader in U.S. history by feeding Olsen on his goal, surpassing Cobi Jones. Donovan has 23 in his seven-year career.

While the U.S. was the better team in the match and pushed for the game-winner in the second half, the most important aspect of the game was the number of players fighting for a spot on Arena’s final 23-man roster for the 2006 World Cup. Arena will announce the United States’ final World Cup roster on Tuesday, May 2, live at 6 p.m. ET on ESPN's SportsCenter and ussoccer.com.

“Obviously, it was a very poor start on our part and I was disappointed about giving up a goal in the first four minutes,” said U.S. Manager Bruce Arena, who has led the U.S. to a 4-1-2 record in 2006. “Give Jamaica credit, they took advantage of that opportunity. On the night, I thought they gave a great effort.

“We were able to use this game as an opportunity to see some players. I thought it was good that we got a chance to see our players have to come from behind. I thought we responded well, from the 25th minute on. In the second half we had most of the game. We put the Jamaicans on their heels, but we were not clean in trying to break them down with the last pass.

“It has been a really good 2006 in our chances to evaluate our domestic players. Tonight and the next three weeks MLS games will certainly allow me to make some good decisions in terms of rounding out our roster.”

The USA’s meeting with Jamaica came just under a month before the team begins to use the Cary facility as their base training camp prior to the 2006 FIFA World Cup. The team will begin final preparations for Germany onMay 10 in Cary, and will train for approximately two weeks at the facility before kicking off the three game Send-Off Series.

The Send-Off Series starts against Morocco at The Coliseum in Nashville, Tenn., on May 23, in a game being presented by Budweiser, before continuing vs. Venezuela at Cleveland Browns Stadium in Cleveland, Ohio, on May 26 (presented by Sierra Mist), and concluding vs. Latvia at Rentschler Field in East Hartford, Conn., on May 28 (presented by Hyundai). Tickets for all three matches of the Send-Off Series are now available at ussoccer.com.

With his start in goal, Tony Meola became just the ninth player, and first goalkeeper, in U.S. Men’s National Team history to hit the 100-cap plateau. Following is a list of most appearances for the national team by U.S. goalkeepers: Meola, 99; Kasey Keller, 91; Brad Friedel, 82, Arnie Mausser, 35; Mark Dodd and Tim Howard, 15.

Meola made his first appearance for the USA against Ecuador on June 7, 1988, exactly 17 years and 308 days ago. That career span is now the longest in U.S. MNT history. Before the match, Meola sat down with ussoccer.com for an exclusive all_access video interview and podcast (listen) to discuss his illustrious career.

“Tonight for me was just a great night,” said Meola. “I did it with a great group of guys that really appreciated it - the first 99 as much as they appreciated tonight. They let me know about it all week. We joked a lot about it. Apparently, I'm 67 years old instead of 37 according to them, and 1988 was 100 years ago, not 18. It was great. I am just so happy that I was able to be part of it.”

After putting some pressure on Jamaica early on, the Reggae Boyz surprised the U.S. backline to score in the 4th minute. Ricketts controlled a header back by a defender and quickly tossed the ball out wide left for Jermaine Hue. From the midfield stripe, the Kansas City Wizards midfielder played a darting ball through on the left side for Teafore Bennett, who made an excellent diagonal run right behind an unsuspecting Frankie Hejduk. As Meola came out toward the corner of the six-yard box, Bennett did well to slot it past the ‘keeper low into the right side netting.

A quick restart by Donovan in the 25th minute provided the U.S. with the equalizer and pushed him to the top of the all-time assist list in U.S. history. Pat Noonan was fouled along the left sideline and Donovan quickly took the free kick, pushing it on to his right for Olsen. With space in front of him, Olsen took two touches to get into the penalty area before unleashing a low left-footed strike that a screened Ricketts got his hands to it, but couldn’t keep out of the net.

In the second half, the U.S. tried to add some firepower by switching out the forwards with Eddie Johnson and Brian Ching, but Jamaica once again was the early aggressor. Two minutes in, Ryan Johnson got a foot to a long ball from the right flank at the six-yard box, but skied his attempt from point-blank range.

The best two chances for the U.S. in the second half came from the head of Chris Albright, who scored a header for the L.A. Galaxy this past weekend. In the 54th minute, Albright re-directed a Donovan cross from the spot, but Ricketts did well to parry the ball over the bar. Ricketts robbed Albright once again, this time in the 75th minute, as he stretched out to deflect the defender’s header that appeared destined for the lower left corner. 

Jamaica had one final opportunity in the 84th minute when John O’Brien gave the ball away near midfield. Newton Sterling picked off his poor pass to Hejduk and raced up the field before unleashing a drive that went just wide left.

Offline kingman

• Most Wanted
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Football talk = socawarriors.net
Re: USA vs Jamaica....what allyuh think abt the result?
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2006, 07:43:16 AM »
U.S. End Deadlocked With Jamaica 12/04/06

In the last game before U.S. Manager Bruce Arena announces his 2006 FIFA World Cup roster, the U.S. Men’s National Team battled a youthful Jamaican team to a 1-1 draw in front of a sold-out crowd at SAS Soccer Park in Cary, N.C.

The U.S. started slowly in their first-ever international match at SAS Soccer Park and Jamaica took a surprising lead when Teafore Bennett got behind the U.S. defense in the 4th minute. However, a strike by Ben Olsen later in the half allowed the U.S. to stay undefeated all-time against Jamaica. The U.S. has now met Jamaica 17 times, holding a 9-0-8 record against the Reggae Boyz.

Landon Donovan became the all-time assist leader in U.S. history by feeding Olsen on his goal, surpassing Cobi Jones. Donovan has 23 in his seven-year career.

While the U.S. was the better team in the match and pushed for the game-winner in the second half, the most important aspect of the game was the number of players fighting for a spot on Arena’s final 23-man roster for the 2006 World Cup. Arena will announce the United States’ final World Cup roster on Tuesday, May 2, live at 6 p.m. ET on ESPN's SportsCenter and ussoccer.com.

“Obviously, it was a very poor start on our part and I was disappointed about giving up a goal in the first four minutes,” said U.S. Manager Bruce Arena, who has led the U.S. to a 4-1-2 record in 2006. “Give Jamaica credit, they took advantage of that opportunity. On the night, I thought they gave a great effort.

“We were able to use this game as an opportunity to see some players. I thought it was good that we got a chance to see our players have to come from behind. I thought we responded well, from the 25th minute on. In the second half we had most of the game. We put the Jamaicans on their heels, but we were not clean in trying to break them down with the last pass.

“It has been a really good 2006 in our chances to evaluate our domestic players. Tonight and the next three weeks MLS games will certainly allow me to make some good decisions in terms of rounding out our roster.”

The USA’s meeting with Jamaica came just under a month before the team begins to use the Cary facility as their base training camp prior to the 2006 FIFA World Cup. The team will begin final preparations for Germany onMay 10 in Cary, and will train for approximately two weeks at the facility before kicking off the three game Send-Off Series.

The Send-Off Series starts against Morocco at The Coliseum in Nashville, Tenn., on May 23, in a game being presented by Budweiser, before continuing vs. Venezuela at Cleveland Browns Stadium in Cleveland, Ohio, on May 26 (presented by Sierra Mist), and concluding vs. Latvia at Rentschler Field in East Hartford, Conn., on May 28 (presented by Hyundai). Tickets for all three matches of the Send-Off Series are now available at ussoccer.com.

With his start in goal, Tony Meola became just the ninth player, and first goalkeeper, in U.S. Men’s National Team history to hit the 100-cap plateau. Following is a list of most appearances for the national team by U.S. goalkeepers: Meola, 99; Kasey Keller, 91; Brad Friedel, 82, Arnie Mausser, 35; Mark Dodd and Tim Howard, 15.

Meola made his first appearance for the USA against Ecuador on June 7, 1988, exactly 17 years and 308 days ago. That career span is now the longest in U.S. MNT history. Before the match, Meola sat down with ussoccer.com for an exclusive all_access video interview and podcast (listen) to discuss his illustrious career.

“Tonight for me was just a great night,” said Meola. “I did it with a great group of guys that really appreciated it - the first 99 as much as they appreciated tonight. They let me know about it all week. We joked a lot about it. Apparently, I'm 67 years old instead of 37 according to them, and 1988 was 100 years ago, not 18. It was great. I am just so happy that I was able to be part of it.”

After putting some pressure on Jamaica early on, the Reggae Boyz surprised the U.S. backline to score in the 4th minute. Ricketts controlled a header back by a defender and quickly tossed the ball out wide left for Jermaine Hue. From the midfield stripe, the Kansas City Wizards midfielder played a darting ball through on the left side for Teafore Bennett, who made an excellent diagonal run right behind an unsuspecting Frankie Hejduk. As Meola came out toward the corner of the six-yard box, Bennett did well to slot it past the ‘keeper low into the right side netting.

A quick restart by Donovan in the 25th minute provided the U.S. with the equalizer and pushed him to the top of the all-time assist list in U.S. history. Pat Noonan was fouled along the left sideline and Donovan quickly took the free kick, pushing it on to his right for Olsen. With space in front of him, Olsen took two touches to get into the penalty area before unleashing a low left-footed strike that a screened Ricketts got his hands to it, but couldn’t keep out of the net.

In the second half, the U.S. tried to add some firepower by switching out the forwards with Eddie Johnson and Brian Ching, but Jamaica once again was the early aggressor. Two minutes in, Ryan Johnson got a foot to a long ball from the right flank at the six-yard box, but skied his attempt from point-blank range.

The best two chances for the U.S. in the second half came from the head of Chris Albright, who scored a header for the L.A. Galaxy this past weekend. In the 54th minute, Albright re-directed a Donovan cross from the spot, but Ricketts did well to parry the ball over the bar. Ricketts robbed Albright once again, this time in the 75th minute, as he stretched out to deflect the defender’s header that appeared destined for the lower left corner. 

Jamaica had one final opportunity in the 84th minute when John O’Brien gave the ball away near midfield. Newton Sterling picked off his poor pass to Hejduk and raced up the field before unleashing a drive that went just wide left.

I think that Jamaica did well. They set the tone of the game very early and did battle very well with the US national team. The US team there best to out play the Jamaicans but it was not happening. I think overall the game was evenly match. I was really pissed when i saw the Jamaican keeper gave away that goal. It should not have scored!

I believe i would give Jamaica more credit though. They did not feel the likes of Marshall, Williams, Lowe or any major player. Most of their players were local base players and one of two A-League players. USA on the other hand had most of their World Cup team. I wonder what USA have to say about themselves now?

Lineups:
USA: 1-Tony Meola; 4-Chris Albright, 23-Eddie Pope, 2-Frankie Hejduk, 19-Steve Ralston (8-Clint Dempsey, 55), 14-Ben Olsen, 25-Pablo Mastroeni, 10-Landon Donovan, 13-Pat Noonan (5-John Obrien, 67); 16-Josh Wolff (8-Eddie Johnson, 46), 20-Taylor Twellman (11-Brian Ching, 46).
Subs not used: 3-Nick Garcia, 6-Kerry Zavagnin, 24-Matt Reis
Manager: Bruce Arena

JAM: 30-Donovan Ricketts; 25-Claude Davis (5-Demar Stewart, 29), 19-Garfield Reid, 16-Omar Daley, 3-Damion Stewart; 7-Jason Morrison (14-Dane Richards, 59), 8-Jamal Campbell-Ryce (9-Fabian Dawkins, 61), 17-Jermaine Hue, 18-Khari Stephenson (20-Oneil Thompson, 71); 6-Ryan Johnson (12-Jermaine Johnson, 71), 15-Teafore Bennett (21-Newton Sterling, 62).
Subs not used: 13-Shawn Sawyers
Head Coach: Wendell Downswell

Kingman

Paradise lies in ones' heart

MickeyRat

« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2006, 07:47:59 AM »
Great game JA.

At least you guys are playing!

Offline AB.Trini

• Hero Warrior
  • yuh cyar take meh ancestry from meh
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2006, 07:54:43 AM »
Questions:
Is Jamacia playing with mostly a local based squad?

If this is so, then  they deserve alot of credit for holding the USA to this one goal. This is the  kind of  local squad we need to adapt. It is imperative that we have asolid  team  at home that could compete at this level. We need to  break the cycle of depending on foreign based players entirely. A mixture of foreign and loacl would be ideal. Biut to put the core  on the players abroad is not  furthering our  squad at home.

Being a pro TNT I think  if Jamacia could play  with the USA and keep the game  tight, it bodes well for a team that is not even in the WC.

I will continue for a TNT developmental team based at home. A team that is competitive and  one where the players  are capable of challenging foreign based players for selection on the A squad.

Offline Reggaefan

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 12, 2006, 08:21:30 AM »
Questions:

If this is so, then  they deserve alot of credit for holding the USA to this one goal. This is the  kind of  local squad we need to adapt. It is imperative that we have asolid  team  at home that could compete at this level. We need to  break the cycle of depending on foreign based players entirely. A mixture of foreign and loacl would be ideal. Biut to put the core  on the players abroad is not  furthering our  squad at home.

Being a pro TNT I think  if Jamacia could play  with the USA and keep the game  tight, it bodes well for a team that is not even in the WC.

I will continue for a TNT developmental team based at home. A team that is competitive and  one where the players  are capable of challenging foreign based players for selection on the A squad.

Jamaica's football has fallen behind, and as a result, the coaching staff are trying to build a core team from the ground up, similar to what simoes did when he took over in 1994. The Jamaica back line, which has traditionally been the strongest aspect of our game, seem to have finally gotten some quality young defenders (many here ewill call them "rough"), averageing in age of about 23/24. I suspect that moving forward, this crop of mostly local grown talent will form teh core of the team.

In midfield, this is where we are losing games, and I suspect this is where we will be looking to our expat community in the UK for some help (yes, thisis where the Reggaebritz come in). Hue is a gem of a player on his day (his defense splitting pass set up Jamaica's goal last night), but he has forever struggled with his fitness. Khari Stepenson, who plays in Sweden, I believe will hold down the defensive mid position...there is still room out there for a quality ball distributer (someone in the mold of a Latapy or a Whitmore).

Upfront, in Marlon King (I think he is about 24 years old) and Luton shelton (curently in Sweden I think he is about 22), we have two capable front men. The kid that scored last night is still a teen-ager.

With a quality coach (someone in the mold of a Beenhakker, Rene simoes), and the addition of a few of teh veterans (Marshall, Williams, Euell, etc)....we can make a serious challenge for South Africa 2010.

« Last Edit: April 12, 2006, 08:27:37 AM by Reggaefan »

Offline KND2

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Jamaica Look good Last night
« Reply #5 on: April 12, 2006, 08:26:57 AM »
They will be a force for 2010 cause the youth on the field last night had real speed and composure.

All they need is a lil foreign coach like Bennie who can add some discipline and game plan to match abilities.

Their wing backs were excellent

Khari Stevenson was a running machine in the middle.
Hue was always a good player with touches

Forward line was a bit young but the goals was excellent

The one thing they proved last night is that if you can match the US Speed and Physiscal abilities they will not beat you easily.

Jamaica did an excellent job of mantaining a physical presence of the game.

Good Job Jamaica, see if you can handle England

Offline Pointman

• Hero Warrior
  • T&T football: win or lose, we still fetein'
    • View Profile
Re: Jamaica Look good Last night
« Reply #6 on: April 12, 2006, 08:30:21 AM »
Well done JA, but ah wished allyuh had won!!
Trini to de bone; Pointman to de bone.

Offline Jahyouth

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 12, 2006, 08:45:25 AM »
yeah they look good.  a young team too.  One thing I noticed is that they have what we refuse to use: speed in the front.  Stern is a must start as he is put the ball in the back of the net, but under Beenie 4-5-1 system where Dwight is playing as a withdrawn striker we really don't have the speed up front.  Kenwayne Jones is not even an out and out speed man.

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 12, 2006, 08:49:03 AM »

yea I was real hopin' dey would pip one in in the dying minutes and salt the U.S......even though we wouldn't have heard the last of RF........ :devil:
« Last Edit: April 12, 2006, 09:01:28 AM by kicker »
Live life 90 minutes at a time....Football is life.......

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 12, 2006, 08:54:51 AM »
Questions:

Jamaica's football has fallen behind, and as a result, the coaching staff are trying to build a core team from the ground up, similar to what simoes did when he took over in 1994. The Jamaica back line, which has traditionally been the strongest aspect of our game, seem to have finally gotten some quality young defenders (many here ewill call them "rough"), averageing in age of about 23/24. I suspect that moving forward, this crop of mostly local grown talent will form teh core of the team.

In midfield, this is where we are losing games, and I suspect this is where we will be looking to our expat community in the UK for some help (yes, thisis where the Reggaebritz come in). Hue is a gem of a player on his day (his defense splitting pass set up Jamaica's goal last night), but he has forever struggled with his fitness. Khari Stepenson, who plays in Sweden, I believe will hold down the defensive mid position...there is still room out there for a quality ball distributer (someone in the mold of a Latapy or a Whitmore).

Upfront, in Marlon King (I think he is about 24 years old) and Luton shelton (curently in Sweden I think he is about 22), we have two capable front men. The kid that scored last night is still a teen-ager.

With a quality coach (someone in the mold of a Beenhakker, Rene simoes), and the addition of a few of teh veterans (Marshall, Williams, Euell, etc)....we can make a serious challenge for South Africa 2010.

What we call rough in defense is exactly what is needed at that level...that physical presence played a huge role in throwing the States off their game.....

and it's not only about frustrating fouls, but annoying gamesmanship....pulling shirts, bumping shoulders, throwin an elbow here and there.....at the highest level that's what tenacious defenders are made of......and Jamaica has been using that to their advantage for a long time......when they first began to overtake T&T in terms of head to head results, that was what they used to get the better of us......before the overal technical quality of the Jamaican team improved to what it is now...

I still think T&T should have organized a friendly against Jamaica before the cup.......
Live life 90 minutes at a time....Football is life.......

TrinInfinite

« Reply #10 on: April 12, 2006, 08:57:41 AM »
who cares ??? :devil:

Offline Filho

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 12, 2006, 09:09:46 AM »
Jamaica looked good. A young team with plenty of skill and speed and the right amount of physical presence. I was happy to hear Marcelo Balboa give them some props and not sound overly pro-USA. Rickets looked bad on high balls and conceded a poor goal, otherwise..he did what he dad to do. Great diving save off a Albright header in the 2nd half too. Honestly, they look like they would give us a serious run. T&T have to come very good to beat JA next time around...this JA team was inexperienced youths, plus they use all their 7 subs.

USA had the better run of the ball in the 2nd half, but only made a couple of chances. Very impressive given JA made a host of 2nd half subs. As I watched the game I found myself praying...no begging..... for Jamaica to score one more. With all the ole talk on this site, I bet real men was hoping JA salt the US good. Is only head to head we not on no Jamaica..but I was feeling the Caribbean love last night hoping for JA to sneak one more in the end

Offline Pointman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 12, 2006, 09:17:38 AM »
Jamaica looked good. A young team with plenty of skill and speed and the right amount of physical presence. I was happy to hear Marcelo Balboa give them some props and not sound overly pro-USA. Rickets looked bad on high balls and conceded a poor goal, otherwise..he did what he dad to do. Great diving save off a Albright header in the 2nd half too. Honestly, they look like they would give us a serious run. T&T have to come very good to beat JA next time around...this JA team was inexperienced youths, plus they use all their 7 subs.

USA had the better run of the ball in the 2nd half, but only made a couple of chances. Very impressive given JA made a host of 2nd half subs. As I watched the game I found myself praying...no begging..... for Jamaica to score one more. With all the ole talk on this site, I bet real men was hoping JA salt the US good. Is only head to head we not on no Jamaica..but I was feeling the Caribbean love last night hoping for JA to sneak one more in the end

I can't wait for when next we meet, personally I like our chances better.

...and yeah I alway support JA when they playing the US, Canada and dem Spanish boys and dem.

Offline Pointman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 12, 2006, 09:20:36 AM »

yea I was real hopin' dey would pip one in in the dying minutes and salt the U.S......even though we wouldn't have heard the last of RF........ :devil:

ent?...next ting yuh know RF telling we JA going an give England 4 in dey a$$. ;D ::)

Offline Reggaefan

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 12, 2006, 09:21:15 AM »

Not really. JAmaica beating the USA is not something that is going to make me go crazy....Beating england...you wont hera the last of me for sure.....
But unfortunately, thats not going to happen.

Offline capodetutticapi

• Hero Warrior
  • veni vidi vici
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: April 12, 2006, 09:27:25 AM »
tnt will definitly have they hands full with ja come next 3 years time if de warriors take ah laid back approach.
soon ah go b ah lean mean bulling machine.

Offline capodetutticapi

• Hero Warrior
  • veni vidi vici
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 12, 2006, 09:55:59 AM »
ja could have easily beat usa.ah cyar believe olsen shot score.it pass 2 defenders and ricketts shoulda hold de blasted ball.bennett goal was decent.one ting,they good rough up usa.
soon ah go b ah lean mean bulling machine.

Offline dwn

• Hero Warrior
  • "Hands that help are holier than lips that pray"
    • View Profile
    • Arsenal Now!
« Reply #17 on: April 12, 2006, 10:34:27 AM »
USA on the other hand had most of their World Cup team. I wonder what USA have to say about themselves now?

I wouldnt say that.
I figure men like Keller, Churondolo, McBride, Beasley, Reyna, Bocanegra, Lewis ... make a real diff tp their side. From some the friendlies and latter quailifiers, Im realising that despite the US apparent depth, there seems to be a pretty decent gap between the quality of there 1st 11 and fringe men.

Isaachunt

« Reply #18 on: April 12, 2006, 11:03:35 AM »
 USA played well...Jamaica showed that they are no pushovers. They had a mix of talent. The left back was exceptional for me. Timely tackle after tackle. The 19 year old play good too

Offline Big Magician

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 12, 2006, 11:40:22 AM »
who de f#ck cares
Little Magician is King.......ask Jorge Campos

Offline warmonga

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 12, 2006, 03:40:32 PM »
who de f#ck cares
BM,  TNT better care because what JA produce yesaterday wid a Homegrown team against USA...TNT is in a lot of trouble .. I cya see our local squad playing like dat against even Grenada emagine against USA!!!!!!!! Trinidad better gave a f**k becaue  JA look like de have de caribean on lock right now..dem yute gwan wicked!!!!!!!! What a ting when LOWE gets recall!!!!!!!!!!!!
big UP JA ..
warmonga..
Black Lives Matter..

Offline big dawg

• Hero Warrior
  • smallest country to ever play in a world cup final
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 12, 2006, 03:45:57 PM »
I want if Simpaul's giving JA players tickets to go Germany
Re-Group, Re-Energize, Return
We'll be back...
I don't know when

Offline supporter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 12, 2006, 05:10:39 PM »
who de f#ck cares
calm down, its our fellow concacaf teams. of course it is reasonable to take notice of whats going on around us.
Hart for president

Offline Pointman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 12, 2006, 05:15:04 PM »
who de f#ck cares
BM,  TNT better care because what JA produce yesaterday wid a Homegrown team against USA...TNT is in a lot of trouble .. I cya see our local squad playing like dat against even Grenada emagine against USA!!!!!!!! Trinidad better gave a f**k becaue  JA look like de have de caribean on lock right now..dem yute gwan wicked!!!!!!!! What a ting when LOWE gets recall!!!!!!!!!!!!
big UP JA ..
warmonga..

ah still like WE chances anyday. :chilling:

Offline AB.Trini

• Hero Warrior
  • yuh cyar take meh ancestry from meh
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 12, 2006, 09:14:21 PM »
JAMACIA  FUH HIRE:

PLAY England and mash up :
Rooney

Lampard

Girrard

Put some blade in dey arse and we go forgive allyuh all the money  allyuh owe we.!!!!!!
« Last Edit: April 12, 2006, 09:23:58 PM by AlbertaTrini »

1]; } ?>