April 23, 2024, 11:36:46 PM

Author Topic: ""Die Hard Supporter"  (Read 1796 times)

Offline Warrior till death

• Hero Warrior
  • WARRIOR NATION MEMBER #4
    • View Profile
""Die Hard Supporter"
« on: April 12, 2006, 07:15:44 PM »
On November the 12th
Alot of "die Hard Supporters" were unable to see the Bahrain Match....due to long lines which made it almost impossible to get a ticket..
But think about this for a moment
You tellin me that A DIE HARD SUPPORTER wouldnt wait in the line how many hours before de ticket booth open whether it be camp out etc.???? and instead come whenever dey feel  and miss out???
I believe as a DIE HARD supporter I would find it a duty to put myself in the line early o clock in the morning to get my tickets

So i think that this rubbish about die hard supporters missing out on the Bahrain Game due to flooded gates and cheap tickets is utter UTTER BullsHyt

Therefore Price raising...i doh really see de y iz necessary

>:(

Offline TnTVillan

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: ""Die Hard Supporter"
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2006, 07:32:58 PM »
I feel the ttff have to do what the english fa did. Create a supporters club and give them first rights. The england supporters have first right on game tickets, world cup ticket and others. We need that too, for us die hards who doh miss a game whether the team winning or losing.

truetrini

« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2006, 07:47:03 PM »
I feel the ttff have to do what the english fa did. Create a supporters club and give them first rights. The england supporters have first right on game tickets, world cup ticket and others. We need that too, for us die hards who doh miss a game whether the team winning or losing.

yuh is ah clown or what?

Yuh ever hear about De Warrior Nation?

And de TTFF eh have nutten tuh do with de organization or formation ah dat..ah guess what?

WE..de members ah de warrior Nation get tickets cheaper and early too fuh de game.

And in case yuh was in hibernation or ah little slow tuh get de drift..DE WARRIOR NATION also got an allotment ah World Cup tickets too.

ps...grab ears firmly and pull hard...yuh go hear ah sucking sound..dat is yuh head leaving yuh bamsee. :devil:

Offline TnTVillan

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2006, 07:54:41 PM »

yuh is ah clown or what?

Yuh ever hear about De Warrior Nation?

And de TTFF eh have nutten tuh do with de organization or formation ah dat..ah guess what?

WE..de members ah de warrior Nation get tickets cheaper and early too fuh de game.

And in case yuh was in hibernation or ah little slow tuh get de drift..DE WARRIOR NATION also got an allotment ah World Cup tickets too.

ps...grab ears firmly and pull hard...yuh go hear ah sucking sound..dat is yuh head leaving yuh bamsee. :devil:

I heard of the warrior nation, i know of them very well, but im looking at a general view.
I not doubting the WN, im just saying and btw england supporters granted they have a lot more due to country size but their 8% world cup ticket allotment went to the members, meaning category 1 not cat 3 and 4 like what ttff gave wn.

truetrini

« Reply #4 on: April 12, 2006, 07:59:11 PM »
check dis...Warrior Nation made significant headway.

Did you get tickets?  Cat 1 2 or 3?

The mere fact that WN got tickets is testament tuh how seriously we have been taken!

Right step forward.   Doh swaet it we planning on becoming de official supporters club!

Things go improve.  If yuh is ah member ah de WN..yuh could read de club mission statement and yuh go see what is in store and what the vision is!

Ok?

Offline NYtriniwhiteboy..

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 12, 2006, 08:08:15 PM »
On November the 12th
Alot of "die Hard Supporters" were unable to see the Bahrain Match....due to long lines which made it almost impossible to get a ticket..
You tellin me that A DIE HARD SUPPORTER wouldnt wait in the line how many hours before de ticket booth open whether it be camp out etc.???? and instead come whenever dey feel  and miss out???
I believe as a DIE HARD supporter I would find it a duty to put myself in the line early o clock in the morning to get my tickets

So i think that this rubbish about die hard supporters missing out on the Bahrain Game due to flooded gates and cheap tickets is utter UTTER BullsHyt

u for real fella? plenty die hards miss out! wen there is no organization of course some die hards miss out...some of them even on this forum and were beggin for tickets de day before de match saying they had no luck. My family who supporting trinidad since before yuh even was thought of eh get tickets..And if yuh doubt meh, someone here go teach yuh bout Ken Galt...
So me eh kno how u cud say die hards missing out is utter bullshit
« Last Edit: April 12, 2006, 08:10:13 PM by dctriniwhiteboy »
Back in Trini...

Offline Warrior till death

• Hero Warrior
  • WARRIOR NATION MEMBER #4
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 12, 2006, 08:09:48 PM »
On November the 12th

u for real fella? plenty die hards miss out! wen there is no organization of course some die hards miss out...some of them even on this forum and were beggin for tickets de day before de match saying they had no luck. My family who supporting trinidad since before yuh even was thought of eh get tickets..And if yuh doubt meh someone here go teach yuh bout Ken Galt...
So me eh kno how u cud say die hards missing out is utter bullshit

if yuh wasnt dere campin out from 2:00 orso in de morning den yuh wasnt no die hard
ppl misuse the word Die Hard

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 12, 2006, 08:13:45 PM »
WTD....yuh eh kno wah u talking bout yes...my mother who watching football since she born eh no die hard den...she eh a die hard..she miss work and gone up to Hasley Crawford early o clock line up..to which Big M cud attest to...and didnt get no tickets...nah she not  a diehard.
Yuh eh for real boy...get some valid points and den yuh cud talk
Back in Trini...

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 12, 2006, 08:19:55 PM »
yeah i dun...only annoying ting was i carry it by my sister to watch it..and she damn roommate does visit bahrain often..so like she figure she hadda point out everyting..showing us is a highway...as if we cant tell by de 3 or 4 lanes of cars! steupse
Back in Trini...

Offline dcs

• Hero Warrior
  • T&T 4 COP
    • View Profile
    • Warrior Nation
« Reply #9 on: April 12, 2006, 09:25:31 PM »

WTD

That is only true if there isn't chaos and first come first serve holda true.
That occured for the most part at the very front of the line at the Crawford.

But Manny Ramjohn...I hear/see it was madness from the start so being in the line wasn't no guarantee of getting a ticket.
I see what yuh saying bout it easier for die hards to get tickets that way but we can't repeat what went on...it was a complete mess and puts the public safety at risk which is not acceptable.

Besides....WN is there for the die-hards.  After this WC is done and over with you will see who remains and who retains their membership.

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 12, 2006, 09:27:46 PM »
dcs u talk sense...but i thought the tickets was sold at Skinner Park not de Manny...
Back in Trini...

Offline dcs

• Hero Warrior
  • T&T 4 COP
    • View Profile
    • Warrior Nation
« Reply #11 on: April 12, 2006, 09:31:06 PM »
dcs u talk sense...but i thought the tickets was sold at Skinner Park not de Manny...

I think you right.  (I wonder how come they choose there come to think of it)
I just remember seeing people outside crushing each other by some chain link fence or the other.
And I vividly remember Leonson Lewis talking and looking exasperated like it was a war zone (maybe I exaggerating but that was the vibe I get from him and the video footage).

1]; } ?>