April 26, 2024, 01:15:23 AM

Author Topic: Corneal concerned about timing [of squad selection].  (Read 13753 times)

Offline Jefferz

• "hopelessly faithful"
  • Hero Warrior
  • Warrior Nation Member #44
    • View Profile
    • facebook.com
Re: Corneal concerned about timing [of squad selection].
« Reply #60 on: April 18, 2006, 01:24:49 PM »
What is wrong with all you people!?

why yuh attacking Flavio so?

he is an complete vulgarious moron.

what yuh surprise for...

It wasnt even a well concieved dis... really...

I surprised pops eh make him look like a door nob yet.

Iz no scene.....de man get some davyjenny picong, and couldn't take it like a man.....oh well.

stewps... like de man have a big head and no brain to weigh it down..
since ah born or at least circa Copa Caribe

Offline Marcos

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: April 18, 2006, 01:43:57 PM »
Allyuh musn't encourage men like flavio.
Anytime someone has to stoop to using obscene language you know it is because he doesn't know better.
Just pray for him and move on
Nothing pisses me off more than racism, and ppl who you know that act like they don't know you.

fabio

« Reply #62 on: April 18, 2006, 06:08:47 PM »
Arrow, kicker, marcos and FF I is ah man respect alyuh ras. Ah never tell yuh nothing. Ah was going after truetrini. Why alyuh have to take people medicine for other people fever. Me aint tell alyuh nothing ras. Mine alyuh business nah. Doh take that in a bad way. Let truetrini be d one to come after me. Ah find it have real men on this site like to jump in and defend other men. Like truetrini give alyuh something or wah? Kicker, sorry killa. d mother thing was not called for. my bad rude boy. Yuh accept meh apology or wah?

Westcoast, tanx for d avatar. Ah really appreciate it ras because ah real like Chelsea. Ah aint want to disrespect you at all. Yuh is ah kool man.

All I saying that men must not jump up and try to defend other men or jump ina next man business. We is all big men on this site ras (ah think). I choose to be like this because I want to be like this. On every site it go have asshole (like me  ;D) then it go have assho@e + men who does post some real real SH@T. EVERYONE KNOWS WHO IS THIS.

Jefferz…..hahahahahaha….hahahahhhahahhaa…..me aint have nothing to say to you. yuh is ah follower boi. if everybody say "flavio is ah assho#e".. you going and say "yea he is ah fool." and if everyone say "flavio is ah real good man on d forum" yuh go say "yea, flavio is ah boss." get a life boy.
http://www.socawarriorssc.com/swonline/smf/index.php?topic=13786.30
« Last Edit: April 18, 2006, 06:10:43 PM by flavio »

Offline dcs

• Hero Warrior
  • T&T 4 COP
    • View Profile
    • Warrior Nation
« Reply #63 on: April 18, 2006, 06:13:47 PM »

flavio.

I hear what yuh saying but how yuh throwing talk for de youth so?

Dat ain't right boss.

fabio

« Reply #64 on: April 18, 2006, 06:16:15 PM »

flavio.

I hear what yuh saying but how yuh throwing talk for de youth so?

Dat ain't right boss.

yea, ah know it aint right. exactly meh point dcs.....why he have to come and jump in and open he mouth. dat is wat ah saying dcs....dat is what ah saying.......yuh feel ah woulda throw talk for he if he did not tell me nothing? yuh c it ?.....

Offline FF

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: April 18, 2006, 06:16:30 PM »
flavio... dis is a trini site... and a public forum... and yuh make ah "davyjenny" dey... so is level picong yuh going and get... walk with yuh tough skin

nobody wasnt defending truetrini... get dat out yuh head...
THE BEATINGS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL MORALE IMPROVES

fabio

« Reply #66 on: April 18, 2006, 06:19:40 PM »
flavio... dis is a trini site... and a public forum... and yuh make ah "davyjenny" dey... so is level picong yuh going and get... walk with yuh tough skin

nobody wasnt defending truetrini... get dat out yuh head...

:rotfl:  :rotfl:  :rotfl: hear you...hear you.... y nigga so oui...lol. you is ah joker wee. ok pal, thanks for d info...bless :beermug:

fabio

« Reply #67 on: April 18, 2006, 06:24:50 PM »
Anyone whpo knows ANYTHING about T&T footbal takes EVERYTHING out of Corneal's mouth with a one pound bag ah salt!

wah yuh saying? dat d man right for saying wat he saying and dat dey lying on him? boi, rock so nah. yuh should go and kiss corneal and pat he ass. steups!!!  >:( d man is ah kakahole and everybody knows it. similar to you  :rotfl:

grain of salt ( a one pound bag ah salt! )
To “take something with a grain of salt” is to view a statement with a skeptical attitude.

(With) a grain of salt is a literal translation of a Latin phrase, (cum) grano salis. A pinch of salt may also be used.
In common parlance, if something is to be taken with a grain of salt, it means that a measure of healthy skepticism should be applied regarding a claim; that it should not be blindly accepted and believed without any doubt or reservation.

dis is the REASON for de Picong, and ONLY this

westcoast, that is why ah respect yuh shooter. thanx!! ah tell alyuh already, i is ah arsehole. doh take me on. let mans mine dey business.

1]; } ?>