March 29, 2024, 08:09:05 AM

Author Topic: most overreated player  (Read 23522 times)

Offline Jefferz

• "hopelessly faithful"
  • Hero Warrior
  • Warrior Nation Member #44
    • View Profile
    • facebook.com
Re: most overreated player
« Reply #150 on: August 30, 2006, 07:30:39 PM »
i dont think robhino is overrated he is a very god stiker..neither is adriano...do u guys see theseleagues..or jus guess.
any ways ferdinand i agree with. crouch..well i eh think he over rated.. they dont realy rate him dta much really .lol
he jus dey
rahim...i have to agree with..lol poor brent....
nistlerooy i woulda agree to..but he scores real goals..i jus think his game 2 one dimensional..bty he is a finisher so..i shushing...
 RONALDO FROM manu overated
he have skill ..but when he meet real defendders and get soem pounce he does start to cry... and he liek to fake to much.
so fire for he

i really do agree with EVERYTHING you put there... Ronaldo's talent gives him the oppurtunity to win every match for his team.... not by scoring all the goals himself or runnin through the whole next side... beatsin every man in his path... but by bringing all his teammates in... with his talent he could make a mediocre team champions... instead... i find his attitude on the field doing no justice to his talent and really... the best way i can describe it is... well.. pompous.
wah about stern u feel he over rated to..lol  ;D

nope his goals speak for himself... there are a small group of people that overate him outrageously and then theres a group of people that underate him in the same intense fashion... I think his goal scoring ability like Rude's speaks for itself... and well as appose to Rude Ive seen Stern score alot of wonderful goals from a good way out of the box...
since ah born or at least circa Copa Caribe

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
  • Ronaldinho is the best player of our era
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
« Reply #151 on: August 30, 2006, 08:00:38 PM »
When Veron was with Lazio there was a group mainly Argentines on ESPN that thought he was the best player in the world. I'll just leave it at that.

Offline ß!aCkÒuT

• Sr. Warrior
  • Time To Play The Game
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: August 30, 2006, 08:29:09 PM »
At the beginning of this thread i recognised someone said Robinho....Are u maddd ???

Beckham
C.Ronaldo
I personally dont like Roberto Carlos
Ronaldinho

Jus joking bout d las one
If love were a flame, it has ignited my soul...my one spark has created the magnificent fire of true passion

".The Poet."

Offline jai john

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: August 31, 2006, 05:07:43 AM »
i would have to say Shabani Nonda because he has never lived up to his pòtential. when he was fit and played for Monaco he was among the best.... years later he is still to be truly the player he promised to be. I hear blackburn is interested ...we shall see
Oh dont forget Maurice alibey ...the only foward to not score from the goalline !!!....yet be a regular starter on the strike squad !

Offline jai john

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: August 31, 2006, 05:08:12 AM »
i would have to say Shabani Nonda because he has never lived up to his pòtential. when he was fit and played for Monaco he was among the best.... years later he is still to be truly the player he promised to be. I hear blackburn is interested ...we shall see
Oh dont forget Maurice alibey ...the only foward to not score from the goalline !!!....yet be a regular starter on the strike squad !

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
  • Yesterday is Yesterday and Today is Today!
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: August 31, 2006, 05:18:11 AM »
john carew

emile heskey

peter crouch

didier drogba

dat is some overrated rank shithounds there...

Offline UPRISING

• Sr. Warrior
  • "Justice is what de youths dem need overall..."
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: August 31, 2006, 06:47:30 AM »
john carew

emile heskey

peter crouch

didier drogba

You is ah backsile or wha ..Drogba overrated?...you see the goal he score jes the other day...when he jes shed ah defender ..balance himself and then BUSS de net????   ...the fella is a beast..  Van - nis might be overrated a bit but yuh hav to give "jack he jacket" de fella could score ..decent control too..but I en rating him one of de bes (top 5 strikers) in de world...

Overrated:
Beckham
Owen
C. Ronaldo
Morvant Man ;D
"...de way dem deal wit Mankind all mih gyal start bawl.."

Offline jub02

• Hero Warrior
  • Mighty Arsenal & Newcastle .
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: August 31, 2006, 06:50:10 AM »
henry doesnt get mentioned as much because he playin for a shit club like arseanal

:o I always figured RVN got mentioned more coz he dropped in the box alot..

Offline superoli

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: August 31, 2006, 06:50:58 AM »
Drogba is a class shithound
I have never seen a man score score so much crap goals, mis kick off his shin, shoulder, thigh etc.
I wouldnt pick him to play on my side he would be subbing right thru
Superoli for President of TTFF
I have one promise...........
A professional organization for professional players

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
  • Yesterday is Yesterday and Today is Today!
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: August 31, 2006, 07:19:17 AM »
john carew

emile heskey

peter crouch

didier drogba

You is ah backsile or wha ..Drogba overrated?...you see the goal he score jes the other day...when he jes shed ah defender ..balance himself and then BUSS de net????   ...the fella is a beast..  Van - nis might be overrated a bit but yuh hav to give "jack he jacket" de fella could score ..decent control too..but I en rating him one of de bes (top 5 strikers) in de world...

Overrated:
Beckham
Owen
C. Ronaldo
Morvant Man ;D

obviously you doh watch full game only highlights... you know how much bad trap, bad pass, miscontrol, trip, fall over, wild kick, voom-kick overbars and pull stones went pass before he score that goal???? watching drogba and shevchenko in attack is like watching heaven and hell....

you know how shearer trademark goal celebration is palm in the air, ronaldo is de flying plane and bebeto was de rock de baby??  Drogba is de only man patent a celebration for throw-way.. Its basically skin he teeth, hold he back with one hand and raise the other as if to say sorry dey fellahs..

Offline jub02

• Hero Warrior
  • Mighty Arsenal & Newcastle .
    • View Profile
« Reply #160 on: August 31, 2006, 07:54:42 AM »
john carew

emile heskey

peter crouch

didier drogba

Overrated:
Beckham
Owen
C. Ronaldo
Morvant Man ;D

i wouldnt say Beckham, Owen or C.Ronaldo[evn tho i dont particulary like him] are overated. Beckham isnt really overated..theres no doubting he's a good footballer who puts in wicked crosses that are world class.. i would say he is overrated when people say he is the the worlds best footballer..
As for Owen.. i dont think hes overrated..i aint anyone say hes the worlds best.. hes good man.  Ronaldo is good. Some people may rate him a bit too high but he is up there.

Offline trini supporter

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: August 31, 2006, 09:36:15 AM »
Roberto Carlos!!!!!!!

Offline Ponnoxx

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: August 31, 2006, 10:27:27 AM »
 C.Ronaldo is overrated...He does over-do the showboating BUT I think he will become a great player with more experience but for now he not as effective as everyone says

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: August 31, 2006, 10:49:34 AM »
C.Ronaldo is overrated...He does over-do the showboating BUT I think he will become a great player with more experience but for now he not as effective as everyone says

C. Ronaldo was the best thing for Portugal this world cup....

p.s. Wham P' ? I thought yuh was dead and gone...thought I'd have to sail the R.Madrid ship on the forum by myself...
« Last Edit: August 31, 2006, 10:51:52 AM by kicker »
Live life 90 minutes at a time....Football is life.......

Offline UPRISING

• Sr. Warrior
  • "Justice is what de youths dem need overall..."
    • View Profile
« Reply #164 on: August 31, 2006, 11:05:14 AM »
john carew

emile heskey

peter crouch

didier drogba

Overrated:
Beckham
Owen
C. Ronaldo
Morvant Man ;D

obviously you doh watch full game only highlights... you know how much bad trap, bad pass, miscontrol, trip, fall over, wild kick, voom-kick overbars and pull stones went pass before he score that goal???? watching drogba and shevchenko in attack is like watching heaven and hell....

you know how shearer trademark goal celebration is palm in the air, ronaldo is de flying plane and bebeto was de rock de baby??  Drogba is de only man patent a celebration for throw-way.. Its basically skin he teeth, hold he back with one hand and raise the other as if to say sorry dey fellahs..

Point well taken breds..ah come at yuh a lil reckless dey .. hard luck...

Ah still wouldn't say he overrated though ..he is not the bes in the world ..but ..when he on ..he on...how about that as a compromise?  He kinda like Stern ..better yet ;D ;D

Check de "Most UNDERRATED thread"  .... vibes it up in dey...
"...de way dem deal wit Mankind all mih gyal start bawl.."

1]; } ?>