3 (18.8%)
Jack
1 (6.3%)
Theobald
3 (18.8%)
Wolfe
9 (56.3%)

Total Members Voted: 16

Author Topic: I feel Anthony Warner going Germany....  (Read 6104 times)

Offline davidephraim

• Do Good and Live!!
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
I feel Anthony Warner going Germany....
« on: April 13, 2006, 08:49:39 AM »
I aint sure that Jack still have a spot on the Team fellas. It must be a painfull reality if it work out so but my boy been injured and aint playing no football. The WC is in 60 days. Im positive he will travel with de Team but I suspect as a non goalie-4th string goalie.   So what is de new line up of Goalies.

pussonally I going with......    Wait Ah cya say yet until de Peru game.    So my Speculative selection is- Shaka, Ince, Warner

Shaka for de first game - Ince for de Second game and Warner for de third game then de best man hold it down second round.

We looking for ability, Pressure sensitive, Fumbly, Cya hold de ball, cya command de defence and set pieces.

after the Peru game we should have a better signal on who in dey sticks for de Sweden game.   

Who gettin de gloves?
Warren N. Boucaud

TrinInfinite

Re: I feel Anthony Warner going Germany....
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2006, 08:51:35 AM »
u really think beenie dropping a keeper from that line-up, i feel wolfe will be gone

Offline Touches

• Hero Warrior
  • Trow wine on she...
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2006, 08:56:22 AM »
Yuh doe switch goalie in a tournament so...It ent no charity, a man a game.

One keeper alone saving in the first two games and if we lorse both then.....he might give the two remaining goalies a charity sweat.

Its Maurice, Beenie, the assistants etc choosing the keeper so it will be a group concensus.

If we win or draw we first two games....that keeper in the sticks right tru.

BTW I feel the keeper situation will sort itself out.....be it injury or form.

After the practice games and training camp the Best Keeper will emerge.

p.s....dig up the keller interview in the search feature and take a read.

A for apple, B for Bat, C for yuhself!

Offline Brej

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2006, 08:57:31 AM »
yeah wolfe is a man who suprise me
he din play much in qualifying  buh beenie musta see sum he like

Offline warmonga

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 13, 2006, 10:40:26 AM »
is dat de same wolfe who was posing as Celeberity for police and de beat him up? if so what de hell he doing in de squad.. How much game he play in qualifying ? about 2 minutes....
war...
Black Lives Matter..

Offline g

• mr greggle71
  • Hero Warrior
  • semi match fit
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 13, 2006, 10:46:21 AM »
The coach probably sees something in him in training that none of us are privy to. Maybe that something has not forced him into onfield action yet but i'm sure if he didn't bring anything to the table then his name wouldnt be on the list. 
Soca Warriors, the pride of a nation

Offline Ponnoxx

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 13, 2006, 11:12:08 AM »
 Anthony is a young promising player...I think they should carry him because he is only 22 years this and he could offer alot....This was one of the players that Beenhakker pick out of PFL...He should go...This Warner could stay....He done playing for a big club and keepers have a longer shelf -life

Offline Jefferz

• "hopelessly faithful"
  • Hero Warrior
  • Warrior Nation Member #44
    • View Profile
    • facebook.com
« Reply #7 on: April 13, 2006, 11:13:30 AM »
oh lord.... Shaka is getting the gloves and in Germany the man wont let us down... not a goal goin in de net.
since ah born or at least circa Copa Caribe

Offline davidephraim

• Do Good and Live!!
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 13, 2006, 11:15:35 AM »
I feel yuh on de charity touches and I think that yuh could possibly only do that with like goal keepers. I happen to think that there isnt much difference between Ince or Warner but I just now put it in perspective.... Shaka is de best shot blocker and dem teams go be taking real shots in we ass so Shaka go probably get de edge.  But if Beenie lookin for all round then Ince might surprise everyone... and of course this is wishful thinking...
Warren N. Boucaud

Offline Jefferz

• "hopelessly faithful"
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • facebook.com
« Reply #9 on: April 13, 2006, 11:18:20 AM »
I feel yuh on de charity touches and I think that yuh could possibly only do that with like goal keepers. I happen to think that there isnt much difference between Ince or Warner but I just now put it in perspective.... Shaka is de best shot blocker and dem teams go be taking real shots in we ass so Shaka go probably get de edge.  But if Beenie lookin for all round then Ince might surprise everyone... and of course this is wishful thinking...

I have seen Ince let in more goals for Trinidad than any other keepers and Ive seen him let in alot of soft ones...

I remember he kept worse in a match we lost 2-1 in Trinidad in the Oval in the 2002 qualifing rounds... that was horrible...

Offline davidephraim

• Do Good and Live!!
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 13, 2006, 11:19:27 AM »
in terms of who staying, Honestly I dont think that Denzil going. For Wolfe to even be on the proposed Team, The powers have to like what he brings. Theobald however so post to bring alot and haven't done so in anything more than PFL.  If Wolfe sweat against Peru and perform then Theo chances might be slim because All goalies going... All defenders going.... All forwards going..... Me mum, Latas, Samuel,Yorke, Whitley, Rougier & Spaan going.

Warren N. Boucaud

Offline Jefferz

• "hopelessly faithful"
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • facebook.com
« Reply #11 on: April 13, 2006, 11:21:00 AM »
in terms of who staying, Honestly I dont think that Denzil going. For Wolfe to even be on the proposed Team, The powers have to like what he brings. Theobald however so post to bring alot and haven't done so in anything more than PFL.  If Wolfe sweat against Peru and perform then Theo chances might be slim because All goalies going... All defenders going.... All forwards going..... Me mum, Latas, Samuel,Yorke, Whitley, Rougier & Spaan going.

I think Wolfe still have a goiod chance ah rel roootin for him...

Offline morvant

• warrior nation member
  • Hero Warrior
  • malick till i die
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 13, 2006, 02:05:57 PM »

so you think shaka is a better shot blocker than jack?
"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"

Offline Jahyouth

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 13, 2006, 02:11:23 PM »

no way Shaka is a better shot blocker than Jack.  If is one thing Jack could do is move agile and block and parry shots.  Watch any of the games Jack play and see (especially the one in Connecticut where he save we from getting 5 from the U.S.)

Offline CarenageBoy

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 13, 2006, 02:16:07 PM »

Morvant Man,
I know your question wasn't for me. But, I'd still like to answer. I think Shaka is a far superior goalkeeper than Jack. He's a smarter blocker. He doesn't deflect the ball back to his opponents. He has better judgement. He's more relaxed betweens the sticks. His only shortcoming might be age and slower reflexes.

Offline Jefferz

• "hopelessly faithful"
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • facebook.com
« Reply #15 on: April 13, 2006, 02:22:11 PM »

I agree... Jack does bring some good goalkeeping qualities that Shaka may not have anymore... so I think its really bewteen those two to battle for the #1 spot...

Morvant Man,
I know your question wasn't for me. But, I'd still like to answer. I think Shaka is a far superior goalkeeper than Jack. He's a smarter blocker. He doesn't deflect the ball back to his opponents. He has better judgement. He's more relaxed betweens the sticks. His only shortcoming might be age and slower reflexes.

Offline injunchile

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 13, 2006, 02:26:25 PM »
The drop is between Denzil and Wolfe. The Peru game will be the decider.

Offline davidephraim

• Do Good and Live!!
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 13, 2006, 07:56:31 PM »
well boy I aint know... Nixon say de man Wolfe aint no joke. Exact words. He say Denzil nice but Wolfe aint no joke and it would be nice if he make it.
Warren N. Boucaud

Offline Jefferz

• "hopelessly faithful"
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • facebook.com
« Reply #18 on: April 13, 2006, 08:03:38 PM »
well boy I aint know... Nixon say de man Wolfe aint no joke. Exact words. He say Denzil nice but Wolfe aint no joke and it would be nice if he make it.

Yea Wolfe is good ah said it all along.. Nixon knows his shit more so dan most...

yuh thread seemin alittle chupid now eh bredda... sorry Warner eh make nuttin and rightfully so if the man isnt good enough then he is simply ah jinx... look at he liverpool record for being there so long and never getting played and then how much wood he geh from playing for Fulham...

Warner ha to have one of the most woeful careers in international football ever... i almost feel to cry for that man...

Offline big dawg

• Hero Warrior
  • smallest country to ever play in a world cup final
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 13, 2006, 08:34:48 PM »
All they Standbys should be given a Warrior Nation Teeshirt...
Re-Group, Re-Energize, Return
We'll be back...
I don't know when

Offline Ponnoxx

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 13, 2006, 09:21:18 PM »
 Nah boy...I wish Warner get drop...The man look rel shaky in the Iceland game and he does take rel string up for his club...Wolfe have to go for my part...He young , very skilful and very fast also...I would like to see him in the WC...We have three keepers that could go...Ince, Shaka and Jack...Warner young and he is a keeper so he have about 2 or 3 more WC in him provided we make it....GO T&T

Offline Jefferz

• "hopelessly faithful"
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • facebook.com
« Reply #21 on: April 13, 2006, 09:23:46 PM »
Nah boy...I wish Warner get drop...The man look rel shaky in the Iceland game and he does take rel string up for his club...Wolfe have to go for my part...He young , very skilful and very fast also...I would like to see him in the WC...We have three keepers that could go...Ince, Shaka and Jack...Warner young and he is a keeper so he have about 2 or 3 more WC in him provided we make it....GO T&T

yea he didnt look good in the iceland game atol... he loooook reeeeeel nervous... slicin de ball out everytime it come back to him...

Offline davidephraim

• Do Good and Live!!
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 13, 2006, 10:11:31 PM »
Jefferez, I aint no Warner fan, I was merely sighting the fact that 60 days before a WC and Jack still injured... you do the maths.  And in Jack Shakey shape they might have to carry Warner anyway. If it chupid then doh respond nah.... life made simple...
Warren N. Boucaud

Offline dcs

• Hero Warrior
  • T&T 4 COP
    • View Profile
    • Warrior Nation
« Reply #23 on: April 13, 2006, 10:46:25 PM »

They said Jack will be ready in time for the World Cup.

No small injury going and keep him from the big stage.  Big Marv go heal him if is anything.

Offline Jefferz

• "hopelessly faithful"
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • facebook.com
« Reply #24 on: April 13, 2006, 10:47:14 PM »
Jefferez, I aint no Warner fan, I was merely sighting the fact that 60 days before a WC and Jack still injured... you do the maths.  And in Jack Shakey shape they might have to carry Warner anyway. If it chupid then doh respond nah.... life made simple...

oh gord yuh know ah din mean it like that... and what yuh saying is true... Seeing as Jack is still injured Warner maybe just hold onto the end of the thread on the bandwaggon... my apologies.  :beermug:

Offline arrow

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: April 14, 2006, 05:53:16 AM »
The drop is between Denzil and Wolfe. The Peru game will be the decider.

I thought I read somewhere that Wolfe was playing as lone striker for Jabloteh but Beenie has him listed as a midfielder.   Anybody know what position Wolfe will play if he makes the team?

TrinInfinite

Ince will start against Peru, without a Doubt!
« Reply #26 on: April 14, 2006, 08:52:58 AM »
Its only logical, Shaka not coming bc of club commitments, jack injured and will not be 100% by may 10th, even if he is I think Ince will get the start and and maybe Warner might get a half also, maybe even Ince will get 2 games against Grenada for a warm-up, this is very possible.

Offline Brej

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Ince will start against Peru, without a Doubt!
« Reply #27 on: April 14, 2006, 09:11:17 AM »
Bruddah shaka only not comin if dey reach de final
and i not sure if warner even get a call up

Offline Jefferz

• "hopelessly faithful"
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • facebook.com
« Reply #28 on: April 14, 2006, 09:11:52 AM »
Yea but i wouldnt say without a doubt... but yes it is very probably... it will be good to see if he really practices what he preaches.

Offline 1989

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: April 14, 2006, 09:18:51 AM »
It would be good if he gets a call for the Grenada games, since he isn't doing anything, and then the Peru Game.  Not sure if that could work though.
Soca Warriors!  All the rest are joker warriors!

1]; } ?>