April 25, 2024, 06:20:30 PM

Author Topic: LA Galaxy v Chivas: Glen in starting 11  (Read 12954 times)

Offline JERSEY TRINI

• trotty
  • Hero Warrior
  • without god life just doesn't make sense
    • View Profile
Re: Glenn Socers twice as Galaxy beats Chivas 2-1
« Reply #60 on: April 16, 2006, 01:34:21 AM »
Stern's Goal scoring record in the MLS just may be in Jeopardy this season :) ;D ;D :challenge:
big dawg..yuh say that like yuh ain't sure ;D

#8..President Of De Glen For Goals Committee

Hey Speedy "oh ah mean Cornell Glen :o"  nice game tonight man and I know that you have to thank landon fuh recognizing the brilliant run yuh make off the ball to get in position fuh yuh second goal they yuh know.  Keep it up man  ;D

Offline dcs

• Hero Warrior
  • T&T 4 COP
    • View Profile
    • Warrior Nation
« Reply #61 on: April 16, 2006, 02:03:10 AM »

I walkiing down the street, pass a bar and thru the window the match going on.
I see Glen tief the ball off a deflection or something and race toward the keeper one on one but muff the final shot.
Real pace as usual...burn two defenders racing for the ball but cudda do better on the finish.

Real glad to hear he win their first game of the season for them...looking for the highlights tomorrow.

Offline #8

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: April 16, 2006, 02:49:21 AM »
Any of all yuh who saw de game heard dat stupid commentator say in de first half that Cornell must not have been brought into the MLS for his speed. Madness!!!!!!!!!!! :cursing:

stewps... ah bet dey rel say dat he doh deserve to be on the same field as Landon Donovan... My greatest wish is to see US and T&T face off in the second round by some maraculous happening and see Cornell rocket a shot that not only scores but breaks Landon Donovan's nose on the way to gaol... now that would be pure bliss.
Mr. Vice President..i must say that i am EXTREMELY :o shocked and disappointed with your public comments in your last post..these comments needless to say have and will cause public relation issues for our committee/organisation..of all people you should know that our committee/organisation does not in any way endorse or promote this kind of behaviour...wishing bad on another human being is simply NOT ACCEPTABLE especially when that human being is a teamate of the our player(even though you may geniunely feel this way..saying it out loud is a definite no no) :shameonyou:...de board will be meeting to discuss disciplinary action bright and early monday morning. :justkidding:
fact is that the commentators are not important..they're gonna talk THEIR talk every single time.
fact is our player is a TRINIDADIAN playing in a AMERICAN soccer league...so when he scores..it's always gonna be about de lovely assist by de AMERICAN player and when he assists..it's always gonna be about de beautiful goal scored by de AMERICAN player.
fact is de new rule in de LA GALAXY camp this season is that EVERYTHING goes through Landon Donovan..so get use to it

Offline Jefferz

• "hopelessly faithful"
  • Hero Warrior
  • Warrior Nation Member #44
    • View Profile
    • facebook.com
« Reply #63 on: April 16, 2006, 03:10:59 AM »
Any of all yuh who saw de game heard dat stupid commentator say in de first half that Cornell must not have been brought into the MLS for his speed. Madness!!!!!!!!!!! :cursing:

stewps... ah bet dey rel say dat he doh deserve to be on the same field as Landon Donovan... My greatest wish is to see US and T&T face off in the second round by some maraculous happening and see Cornell rocket a shot that not only scores but breaks Landon Donovan's nose on the way to gaol... now that would be pure bliss.
Mr. Vice President..i must say that i am EXTREMELY :o shocked and disappointed with your public comments in your last post..these comments needless to say have and will cause public relation issues for our committee/organisation..of all people you should know that our committee/organisation does not in any way endorse or promote this kind of behaviour...wishing bad on another human being is simply NOT ACCEPTABLE especially when that human being is a teamate of the our player(even though you may geniunely feel this way..saying it out loud is a definite no no) :shameonyou:...de board will be meeting to discuss disciplinary action bright and early monday morning. :justkidding:
fact is that the commentators are not important..they're gonna talk THEIR talk every single time.
fact is our player is a TRINIDADIAN playing in a AMERICAN soccer league...so when he scores..it's always gonna be about de lovely assist by de AMERICAN player and when he assists..it's always gonna be about de beautiful goal scored by de AMERICAN player.
fact is de new rule in de LA GALAXY camp this season is that EVERYTHING goes through Landon Donovan..so get use to it

stewps.... Landon Donavon is a prick.... plain and simple... I understand the point that the right thing to do is not to wish bad onto a fellow human being but besides the fact that I dislike the man... Is kicks... is joke...

and why should we settle fot that bias... I dont see english commentators getting on like that... not even limp mind dave lamby says bias remarks bigging up one of his players when its not needed niehter have I heard them over belittle an outside player for a mistake...

Yes I am young and stupid... but im not settling for the American "oh we simply tolerate the fact that your player sucks up all the glory by lataching onto an easy goal from the beautiful american's pass" talk... stewps.

Yes this may be extremely ignorant... however

If they wanna throw talk at Glen I will throw talk right back at Donovan.

The commentators mirror that mind set to the listeners... dont worry if you keep doing something it becomes ah habit...

Nothing against you but my opnion isnt so arms and arms with our fellow self adoring COncacaf brothers...
« Last Edit: April 16, 2006, 03:19:28 AM by Jefferz »
since ah born or at least circa Copa Caribe

Offline #8

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: April 16, 2006, 04:05:05 AM »

stewps.... Landon Donavon is a prick.... plain and simple... I understand the point that the right thing to do is not to wish bad onto a fellow human being but besides the fact that I dislike the man... Is kicks... is joke...

and why should we settle fot that bias... I dont see english commentators getting on like that... not even limp mind dave lamby says bias remarks bigging up one of his players when its not needed niehter have I heard them over belittle an outside player for a mistake...

Yes I am young and stupid... but im not settling for the American "oh we simply tolerate the fact that your player sucks up all the glory by lataching onto an easy goal from the beautiful american's pass" talk... stewps.

The commentators mirror that mind set to the listeners... dont worry if you keep doing something it becomes ah habit...

Nothing against you but my opnion isnt so arms and arms with our fellow self adoring COncacaf brothers...
Jefferz...all i saying fadder is that seeing you have de title of Vice Pres them comments out in de public hurting de committee public relations ;D

« Last Edit: April 16, 2006, 04:07:30 AM by #8 a.k.a Speedy »

Offline fivers

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: April 16, 2006, 06:30:10 AM »
here is the mls link to the video of the two goals. not to take anything away from Donavon. But could swear he score both goals. The maneven said, "forget Glen".

http://www.mlsnet.com/MLS/mls/sights/index.jsp?club=mls

Offline E-man

• Hero Warrior
  • Support all Warriors. Red, White and Blacklisted.
    • View Profile
    • T&T Football History
« Reply #66 on: April 16, 2006, 06:32:13 AM »
Instant Clásico: Galaxy stun Chivas USA
By Greg Daurio / MLSnet.com Staff

04/16/2006 01:40AM

CARSON, Calif. -- Chivas USA had their hearts broken by the Los Angeles Galaxy in the Honda Súper Clásico on Saturday night at The Home Depot Center. Ante Razov scored just seconds into the second half to pace Chivas to a 1-0 lead, but Cornell Glen made up for a bevy of wasted first-half chances when he scored two late goals to earn the Galaxy a 2-1 win.
For the Galaxy it was another case of early chances squandered, as they continue to struggle with their finishing in front of goal. Chivas missed a number of chances in the second half however, and with better finishing, would have walked away with the full complement of points. At the end of 90 minutes -- and another nine minutes of second-half stoppage time -- it was the Galaxy who did the better job of sorting out the offense and came away with the win.

The old guard dominated the opening 45 minutes, most noticeably by Galaxy newcomer Cornell Glen. The Trinidad & Tobago international saw a slew of chances go by the wayside in the first half.

In the 12th minute, Glen was sent free on a long ball out of midfield. Using his speed to get in behind the Chivas back line, he seemingly was free on a breakaway, but a hustling Tim Regan tracked down the speedy attacker and broke up the play.

Moments later, Chivas tried to spring a player free with a long ball of their own. Francisco Palencia and Kevin Hartman ended up in a footrace for the ball, and it was Hartman, alertly playing off his line, who won the race and cleared the danger.

Just prior to the 20-minute mark, Pete Vagenas and Landon Donovan worked a clever one-two at the top of the penalty area. Vagenas then fed Glen, who turned and fired from just inside the penalty area but couldn't find the target, missing wide.

Glen was at it again, this time the recipient of a terrible back pass. Juan Pablo Garcia played a ball back to nobody, which allowed Glen to race in all alone on Chivas 'keeper Brad Guzan. Glen managed to round Guzan, but dribbled himself right out of a shooting angle. He still somehow ended up with the ball and tried to play a ball back to Donovan, but saw his pass deflect off of a Chivas defender.

The chances kept on coming for Glen. It was his speed that again allowed him to track down a long ball over the top of the Chivas rearguard. With Donovan running along side of him, Glen elected to shoot rather than pass, only to see his effort deflected out for a corner kick.

Chivas almost got on the board in the 29th minute off of a freak play. Francisco Mendoza worked himself free on the left side and sent a ball into the middle. In the ensuing scramble, Galaxy fullback Chris Albright's intended clearance turned into a shot on his own 'keeper. Hartman however was well positioned and punched the ball clear.

The play continued to go back and forth, and just before the halftime whistle, both teams came close to getting on the scoreboard. First it was the Galaxy as Cobi Jones slipped a ball into the box to a streaking Donovan, but from a sharp angle, he blasted a shot into the chest of Guzan.

Then, Chivas found themselves deep in the Galaxy penalty area. A weak Galaxy clearance fell right to the foot of rookie Sacha Kljestan, who used his first touch to set up his shot before hitting a low drive just wide of the post.

Chivas came out of the locker rooms the more inspired side going straight to the attack, and opened the scoring less then a minute into the second half.

Garcia picked up another poor clearance by the Galaxy defense then dribbled into the penalty area and laid the ball back to Razov at the penalty spot. With Hartman forced to guard his near post, Razov made no mistake and buried the ball into a half-empty net.

The Galaxy quickly tried to recover, winning a corner kick in the 52nd minute. Albright rose up above everyone in the center of the penalty area, and hit a powerful header, but just missed the target.

Vagenas kept the Galaxy to within one goal in the 64th minute. Palencia raced toward goal at the end of a Chivas counter, and with Hartman and Todd Dunivant bearing down on him, Palencia managed to slip a ball past the 'keeper. But Vagenas continued to track back and the Galaxy captain cleared the ball off the line as it slowly rolled toward the goal.

Chivas continued to pour it on. Just three minutes later, Palencia broke free down the right flank and sent a cross into the center. Razov won a header and directed it towards the near post, but only a great reaction save from Hartman denied Razov his second goal of the night.

The Galaxy evened things up in the 84th minute. A long throw-in went straight up in the Chivas penalty area, but Donovan won a heading duel to send it back toward the goalmouth. Glen, who had been quiet up until then in the second half, ran onto the ball and tucked it away inside the back post.

Glen scored the game winner deep into stoppage time. With the clock winding down but well into the scheduled seven minutes of stoppage time, Donovan took the ball from his own half and dribbled into the attacking third. He held up his run waiting for help, then picked out Glen with a cross. The recent arrival from the Rapids hit a first-time volley past Guzan and drove a dagger right through the heart of the Chivas faithful.

That was the difference as the Galaxy held on to win their first game of the 2006 campaign. Next on the slate is Columbus and head coach Sigi Schmid, the man Galaxy head coach Steve Sampson replaced with the Galaxy.

Greg Daurio is a contributor to MLSnet.com. This story was not subject to the approval of Major League Soccer or its clubs.

Los Angeles Galaxy (1-1-1) vs. Chivas USA (1-2-0)
April 15, 2006 -- The Home Depot Center

Scoring Summary:
CHV -- Ante Razov 3 (Juan Pablo Garcia 1) 46
LA -- Cornell Glen 1 (Landon Donovan 1) 84
LA -- Cornell Glen 2 (Landon Donovan 2) 93+

Los Angeles Galaxy -- Kevin Hartman, Chris Albright, Ugo Ihemelu, Tyrone Marshall (Troy Roberts 63), Todd Dunivant, Cobi Jones (Herculez Gomez 65), Paulo Nagamura (Josh Gardner 75), Peter Vagenas, Ned Grabavoy, Landon Donovan, Cornell Glen,

Substitutes Not Used: Steve Cronin, Brian Dunseth, Michael Enfield, Marcelo Saragosa

Chivas USA -- Brad Guzan, Lawson Vaughn, Tim Regan, Claudio Suarez, Jonathan Bornstein, Juan Pablo Garcia, Sacha Kljestan, Jesse Marsch, Francisco Mendoza (John O'Brien 85), Juan Francisco Palencia, Ante Razov,

Substitutes Not Used: Preston Burpo, Drew Helm, Ezra Hendrickson, Jason Hernandez, Orlando Perez, Brent Whitfield

Chivas USA Los Angeles Galaxy
total shots: 9 (Ante Razov 5)  11 (Cornell Glen 5)  
shots on goal: 4 (Ante Razov 3)  5 (Cornell Glen 3)  
fouls: 14 (5 tied with 2)  17 (Paulo Nagamura 3)  
offsides: 6 (Juan Francisco Palencia 3)  1 (Cornell Glen 1)  
corner kicks: 1 (Juan Pablo Garcia 1)  5 (Landon Donovan 5)  
saves: 3 (Brad Guzan 3)  3 (Kevin Hartman 3)  

Misconduct Summary:
LA -- Chris Albright (caution; Professional Foul) 37
CHV -- Francisco Mendoza (caution; Tackle from Behind) 39
CHV -- Tim Regan (caution; Pushing, Holding) 58
CHV -- Juan Pablo Garcia (caution; Diving, Exaggeration) 69
CHV -- Jesse Marsch (caution; Reckless Foul) 96+
LA -- Cornell Glen (caution; Reckless Foul) 99+

referee: Kevin Stott
Referee's Assistants: Chris Strickland; Edouard Groguhe
4th official: Baldomero Toledo
time of game: 1:58
attendance: 27,000
weather: Partly Cloudy -and- 59 degrees

Galaxy Snatches It From Chivas USA
Recently acquired Glen scores two late goals as L.A. posts a 2-1 win to stay perfect in rivalry.
By Grahame L. Jones, LA Times Staff Writer

April 16, 2006

It was so close they could taste it, feel it, smell it.

The Chivas USA fans were on their feet at the Home Depot Center on Saturday night, chanting, singing, stamping their feet and tossing red and white paper streamers and confetti onto the field.

Less than six minutes remained in regulation, and the Goats were leading the Galaxy — a team they had never beaten — on an Ante Razov goal 40 seconds into the second half.

And then, just like that, it all evaporated in an improbable 2-1 Galaxy win.

First, Landon Donovan climbed above Jesse Marsch to get his head to the ball and redirect it to Cornell Glen, whose off-balance shot from six yards out sneaked inside the left post to tie it at 1-1.

Then, four minutes into the nine minutes of injury time, Chivas USA's Jonathan Bornstein had a poor pass intercepted in midfield by Donovan, who ran at the Chivas defense, took the ball wide right and then dropped it on a dime to Glen, who had made a diagonal run and was waiting unmarked at the far post.

Glen, a Trinidad international signed last week by the Galaxy, fired a shot into the far corner of the net. Goalkeeper Brad Guzan had no chance. Galaxy fans in the sellout crowd of 27,000 erupted.

The victory gave the Galaxy a 5-0 record in the series.

Soccer can be a cruel sport, and Saturday night offered a perfect example.

It could have been otherwise. It should have been otherwise.

It was one of the most intense Major League Soccer matches played in the 3-year-old stadium, and one of the strangest.

Had referee Kevin Stott seen Galaxy defender Ugo Ihemelu pull down Chivas USA's Juan Pablo Garcia by the back of his jersey in the penalty area, Chivas USA might have had a two-goal lead and been able to hang on.

But the foul went unseen and uncalled. Having been swept by the Galaxy in four MLS games last season, and having also lost to the defending MLS champions in the U.S. Open Cup, Chivas USA desperately wanted to set things straight.

Or at least begin doing so.

The Galaxy had an 11-9 edge in shots and a 5-4 advantage in shots on target, but it was Chivas USA (1-2-0) that played the more adventurous soccer, that was more creative in its approach and that, truth be told, "won" the first 84 minutes.

But Donovan's intervention and Glen's two goals won the game for the Galaxy (1-1-1) earning it its first victory of the young season.

The second half, sparked by Razov's third goal of the season, was played at a tremendous pace, with both teams fighting tooth and nail, sometimes almost literally. Injuries were frequent, hence the extended injury time.

If nothing else, the game should bring the fans back.

Galaxy Coach Steve Sampson made two changes to his starting lineup, dropping forward Herculez Gomez and replacing him with Glen, and dropping winger Josh Gardner and replacing him with Ned Grabavoy.

Sampson also tinkered with his alignment, sending midfielder Paulo Nagamura out wide left into Gardner's spot and using Grabavoy as more of a central playmaker alongside Donovan.

It took a long time for the Galaxy to settle into the new system, and for much of the game it seemed the players never would.

Chivas USA carried the game to the Galaxy, especially when Francisco Palencia lifted his game noticeably in the second 45 minutes.

It was Palencia's pass that ignited the sequence ending in Razov's goal.

There was only one word to describe the first half an hour, however: Strange.

How often, for instance, is a massage therapist ejected from a game?

That happened to Chivas USA's Humberto Macias in the 14th minute when he furiously protested from the bench a dubious offside call against Razov.

Exactly what Macias said is unclear, but it brought referee Stott running over with a red card in double-quick time.

Weird.

And then there was the extraordinary save that Galaxy goalkeeper Kevin Hartman pulled off just before the 30-minute mark when he had to fling himself across the net to block a blazing shot by … Galaxy defender Chris Albright?

In a desperate effort to clear a loose ball before Chivas winger Francisco Mendoza got to it, Albright lashed out at it and only Hartman's acrobatics prevented him from firing the ball into his own net.

Bizarre.

That merely set up the strange ending, however. At Home Depot Center, it was one of those nights.

Offline Bitter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: April 16, 2006, 06:46:02 AM »
APPEARANTLY Landon Donovan is God and we are all just useless porns around him  :)

It have no such thing as useless Porn. All us useless pawns know that! :devil:
Bitter is a supercalifragilistic tic-tac-pro

Offline E-man

• Hero Warrior
  • Support all Warriors. Red, White and Blacklisted.
    • View Profile
    • T&T Football History
« Reply #68 on: April 16, 2006, 06:57:30 AM »

Donovan does have that snooty frat boy look you just love to hate...

That second goal. If you watch it. Glen was on the right - his movement was absolutely brilliant. As Donovan came down the middle, Glen moved to the open space on the left, allowing Donovan to break right and make the right footed pass to him.

Offline Trinitim

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: LA Galaxy v Chivas: Glen in starting 11
« Reply #69 on: April 16, 2006, 08:03:16 AM »
Video Highlights on MLS site. Just click video on the scorecard section on the right hand side of the page.

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
  • Ronaldinho is the best player of our era
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
« Reply #70 on: April 16, 2006, 08:07:56 AM »
I saw the game, it was good to see Glenn put two in the bag. I really don't want to amplify Glenn's goals by berating Donovan but I will agree the sentiment that the commentators were biased towards him. The assist on the second goal was neat but apart from that he did not live up to the praise.

Offline kounty

• Hero Warrior
  • Truthfulness is brighter than the light of the sun
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: April 16, 2006, 08:46:27 AM »
I ain't no donovan fan, but he make them defenders look like Tranquil defence, playing against USa senior team...Imagine 4 big hard back men and not one put in a tackle...glenn's goal put the icing on the cake...both were good.  I ent find donovan do nuttin special on the 1st goal either.

Offline Trini Madness

• Heart....miles and miles of heart
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: April 16, 2006, 09:25:30 AM »
i couldnt take them announcers nah. i watch de game with de tv on mute.
A dream you don't fight for will haunt you for the rest of your life.

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: April 16, 2006, 09:46:25 AM »
Dat commentator is an ASS.. oh Landon this and fricking that. How Glen suppose to do that.. SCORE but Donovan suppose to set it up too de assole.... I feel they go give Donovan de MOM

yuh real sensitive boy....If it was Latas set up de two goals for a yankee striker in similar fashion, ah sure yuh woulda see it the other way....

Cyah please people at all.......Glenn score 2 goals, and all man could do is complain about the commentators.....
« Last Edit: April 16, 2006, 09:59:57 AM by kicker »
Live life 90 minutes at a time....Football is life.......

Offline morvant

• warrior nation member
  • Hero Warrior
  • malick till i die
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: April 16, 2006, 09:48:24 AM »
i nominate these commentators for goat of the month

palos fix that fuh meh they
"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"

Offline dumpalewie

• Lewie
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #75 on: April 16, 2006, 09:52:08 AM »
I watch the game too. It was sickening how much the commentators gladmouth Landon. The acting like he do something like what Ronaldinho do the Real in the first game.

Landon ent do anything special. He did what a player of his caliber should do. Cornell also did his job.

It is not about the spectactular. It is about efficiency. How many really spectactular goals you see Ronaldo or Van Nilsterroy score?  
TnT Patriot

Offline Warrior till death

• Hero Warrior
  • WARRIOR NATION MEMBER #4
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: April 16, 2006, 10:03:41 AM »
Vice president for the Glenn for goals committe

Offline dcs

• Hero Warrior
  • T&T 4 COP
    • View Profile
    • Warrior Nation
« Reply #77 on: April 16, 2006, 10:14:43 AM »

In his first game during the halftime they said stuff like keeping glen quiet until July (joke supposedly) so maybe he wouldn't get called away for WC.

Donovon is dey star boy and for marketing purposes all glory must go to him.  He was even celebrating like is he score the goal.
Didn't see the two of them congratlate each other......maybe dais just coincidence   ???

Cornell need to keep scoring goals or giving assists cuz he eh getting no favours.  The good ting is dat he starting and produce the goods.

Forget the commmentators...dem two could be a good strike force.

Offline Jefferz

• "hopelessly faithful"
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • facebook.com
« Reply #78 on: April 16, 2006, 11:20:52 AM »

Jefferz...all i saying fadder is that seeing you have de title of Vice Pres them comments out in de public hurting de committee public relations ;D

im not hurting anything... who says you have to always be a democrat to be part of an organization...

ah eh hurtin nuttin... dont worry...

Offline Jefferz

• "hopelessly faithful"
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • facebook.com
« Reply #79 on: April 16, 2006, 11:21:39 AM »
Vice president for the Glenn for goals committe
Jason you jokin awa?

I already IS the VICE

Offline Trini Madness

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: April 16, 2006, 12:01:54 PM »
any other position open for "glen for goals committee"  ::)

Offline Jefferz

• "hopelessly faithful"
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • facebook.com
« Reply #81 on: April 16, 2006, 02:12:56 PM »

:rotfl:

sir we currently have an opening for,

Cultural Liason Officer

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Offline Trini Madness

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: April 16, 2006, 03:01:05 PM »

:rotfl:

sir we currently have an opening for,

Cultural Liason Officer

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

:rotfl: :rotfl:

Online Peong

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: April 16, 2006, 11:03:44 PM »
Well done by Glen, those goals were good.

BUT he shoulda score those other 2 chances.  Yuh can't throw away chances like that at international level.At least he made amends.

On both his goals the defense really fell asleep eh.  But I glad he made the most of them.

And the commentators really get on gay eh.  Donovan this, Donovan that.  Stick to NBA commentary.

Offline Jefferz

• "hopelessly faithful"
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • facebook.com
« Reply #84 on: April 17, 2006, 12:29:16 AM »
Well done by Glen, those goals were good.

BUT he shoulda score those other 2 chances.  Yuh can't throw away chances like that at international level.At least he made amends.

On both his goals the defense really fell asleep eh.  But I glad he made the most of them.

And the commentators really get on gay eh.  Donovan this, Donovan that.  Stick to NBA commentary.

ENT

Offline #8

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: April 17, 2006, 07:38:45 PM »
we looking for ah director of public relations..since meh vice pres have no lid for he mouth ;D

1]; } ?>