April 28, 2024, 01:43:15 PM

Author Topic: ARSENAL FORWARD  (Read 900620 times)

Offline sammy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: ARSENAL FOREVER
« Reply #1140 on: December 23, 2008, 10:06:12 PM »

that son is pure ignorance

y u thinking bout the big 'uns?

u think about villa, portsmouth and blackburn.  :rotfl: :devil:

and u think bout the time u let diarra go   :rotfl: :rotfl:
"Giving away something in charity does not cause any decrease in a person's wealth, but increases it instead. The person who adopt humility for the sake of Allah is exalted in ranks by Him".
(Muslim)

Offline GunnerStunner

• Mr Gunner
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1141 on: December 24, 2008, 04:48:06 AM »
A 2 yellow card sending-off is an immediate suspension. He will miss the Villa game.

no a straight red was immeaditate suspension, why is it that CR7 played in manu's next game??

He didn't. United's next game was against Blackburn in the Carling Cup.

ah yes balls man frigit, well he'll be back against portsmouth

Offline GunnerStunner

• Mr Gunner
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1142 on: December 24, 2008, 04:49:34 AM »

that son is pure ignorance

y u thinking bout the big 'uns?

u think about villa, portsmouth and blackburn.  :rotfl: :devil:

and u think bout the time u let diarra go   :rotfl: :rotfl:

only thinking about the 20mil we missed out on but that wasn't to be predicted honestly yuh fuh get is diarra and portsmouth that saw off manu last season after man u see off arsenal in fa cup?? silly boy

Offline sammy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1143 on: December 24, 2008, 06:41:28 AM »
he probably relived allyuh run him, after all, he did win some silver ware even though it was with portsmouth.
 ;)
"Giving away something in charity does not cause any decrease in a person's wealth, but increases it instead. The person who adopt humility for the sake of Allah is exalted in ranks by Him".
(Muslim)

Offline GunnerStunner

• Mr Gunner
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1144 on: December 25, 2008, 06:11:43 AM »
he probably relived allyuh run him, after all, he did win some silver ware even though it was with portsmouth.
 ;)

how much run outs he got at his time in portsmouth?

anywas gunners have so payback to dish otu at a fired up villa and a weary arsenal with limited midfield imagination

Offline GunnerStunner

• Mr Gunner
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1145 on: January 06, 2009, 10:38:09 PM »
bolton sat need to grab points where and when ever
hope villa loose 2 games
manu loose 4
chelsea loose 4
liverpool loose 5

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1146 on: January 06, 2009, 10:42:45 PM »
Wait this thread still around or the board roll back?   ???
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline GunnerStunner

• Mr Gunner
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1147 on: January 07, 2009, 09:35:00 PM »
why its ground hog day everyday

Offline GunnerStunner

• Mr Gunner
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1148 on: January 10, 2009, 06:58:19 PM »
job done, next up hull

come on chelsea and manu kick seven shades of shit out of each other please

Offline Observer

• Hero Warrior
  • The best gift for a footballer is Intelligence ---
    • View Profile
« Reply #1149 on: January 11, 2009, 08:55:38 AM »
Bolton display was in my view cowardly. 10 players behind the ball and at the top of the pk area.
Now that is fine if that is what you think you need to do. But dam they eh even attack. They just
boot the ball away. Their best chance came just after Arsenal score. Its funny because Bolton over the years
had good success over Arsenal by getting in arsenal face and putting their bodies into the tackle.
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead
                                              Thomas Paine

Offline Andre

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1150 on: January 15, 2009, 02:39:44 PM »
"The problem with Arsenal is they don't have a Plan B...the only Plan B they have is Bendtner."

- Shaka Hislop analysing Arsenal's win over Bolton on ESPN Sports Centre.

Offline Bitter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1151 on: January 15, 2009, 03:28:24 PM »
"The problem with Arsenal is they don't have a Plan B...the only Plan B they have is Bendtner."

Bendtner is plan E

Adebayor
Eduardo
Van Persie
Walcott
Bendtner
Bitter is a supercalifragilistic tic-tac-pro

giggsy11

« Reply #1152 on: January 15, 2009, 03:42:28 PM »

Bendtner is plan E

Adebayor
Eduardo
Van Persie
Walcott
Bendtner

Nah, ah think he was referring to Arsene9 summitting him from the bench when he need tuh changes something on the pitch. Yuh know, pull one shithound  (Eboue) and replace him with another!

giggsy11

« Reply #1153 on: January 15, 2009, 06:54:04 PM »
Just to tell you how much of ah shit side Arsenull has become; Skysports open up with City's bid €100m plus bid for Kaka and then follow up with Arsenull's continued limp efforts to buy Arshavin at €15-20m.

Offline GunnerStunner

• Mr Gunner
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1154 on: January 16, 2009, 12:22:41 PM »

Bendtner is plan E

Adebayor
Eduardo
Van Persie
Walcott
Bendtner

Nah, ah think he was referring to Arsene9 summitting him from the bench when he need tuh changes something on the pitch. Yuh know, pull one shithound  (Eboue) and replace him with another!

we might not win shit this year but remember that we beat you soundly at the emirates

Offline GunnerStunner

• Mr Gunner
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1155 on: January 16, 2009, 12:25:57 PM »
Just to tell you how much of ah shit side Arsenull has become; Skysports open up with City's bid €100m plus bid for Kaka and then follow up with Arsenull's continued limp efforts to buy Arshavin at €15-20m.

whats yuh point?? manu ever spend that much???

your statement is tant amount to saying that trinidadians are shithounds because yankees voted for obama and we only voting for patos

Offline Observer

• Hero Warrior
  • The best gift for a footballer is Intelligence ---
    • View Profile
« Reply #1156 on: January 16, 2009, 12:34:02 PM »

Regardless of the club. Anyone buying Kaka is bigger news than anyone buying Arshavin.
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead
                                              Thomas Paine

Offline GunnerStunner

• Mr Gunner
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1157 on: January 16, 2009, 12:37:44 PM »

Regardless of the club. Anyone buying Kaka is bigger news than anyone buying Arshavin.

duh i really dunno what his point is, they have the money to blow why the heck not? chelsea did it, fergie kick dong the manu board room door to get the money he wanted and delivered

wenger is a lil too calculated especially when it comes to money, hes more wary of spending money and not getting results, davor suker, francis jeffers, baptista, etc

rather builds his players than buy, but then ends up loosing them cus the club has strict wages caps, which i totally agree with

go to robbos blog on bbc.com he makes a comment "no one on earth should get paid 100million to kick a ball around, no one"

Offline GunnerStunner

• Mr Gunner
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1158 on: January 16, 2009, 12:44:36 PM »
So it's started - the men in the desert are swapping round their Panini stickers and deciding which ones they want to buy.

Were I a sheikh in Abu Dhabi (and I'm glad I'm not 'cos I can't stand them sub-human temperatures or the freaky chill of air-conditioning) I'd be sending a little posse of henchmen off to Manchester United with the Securicor van loaded to the gills for the gelled tumbler.

Kaka's not a bad place to start though, eh? But when they start talking about 90 million quid and the lad being on half a million a week, you just think well let's forget it. The Blue Bell can cut its Sky subscription, and we can get the crib board and dominoes out of the dusty cupboard behind the bar and just relax.

Hell, let's go the whole hog and get the cheese skittles and the shove ha'penny out and indulge in some proper humble low-budget entertainment, 'cos I'm getting right racked off with contributing to WAG leopard-print scatter cushions and walnut flippin' dashes on the Mercs and Porsches.

No-one, NO-ONE, deserves to earn £100m * for kicking a chuffin' ball about the place. For that amount of money you should be curing cancer, inventing an even larger hadron collider thingamabob and single-handedly arresting the downturn. (*assuming he gets a four-year deal.)

Fact is, I've never particularly begrudged a lad like Rooney or Becks earning a shedload for being able to toe-poke a pig's-bladder creatively, but this has taken it onto a scale where even Rio 'eight-months-off-for-missing-a-drugs-test-but-I-still-want-a-pay-rise' Ferdinand might say: "Do you know what? I think it might be a tad too much per week, that."

There are people all over Europe chewing on bits of wood and wondering where their next job might come from, not to mention the people who scrape by every day regardless of credit being crunched, and this fella who's bought Man City is chucking his cash around with all the care of a cat de-feathering a sparrow. I tell you, it's vomit-inducing.

And the thing is, you wouldn't mind if these millionaires actually got better with each and every salary rise but you look at, say, Chelsea and it's the opposite. There are mercenaries out there on ageing legs whose performances have been so limp you'd almost think they carried their week's wages in their trim and sweaty jock-straps and it was weighing them down.

Some sportsmen'll tell you that the money is not important and I dare say Andy Murray couldn't give a fig about the cheque right now. But the BlueBells (unbeaten in three) all agree that were we to get, ooh I dunno the money Sheva gave his cleaning lady every week while he was in London, we'd all do a damn sight better and we might even stay out of the boozer till after the game out of respect for the dosh we'd be getting.

Then again if you're stupid - or should that be honest - enough to admit that money's the objective, as England's Alistair Cook did before the Stanford charade, then some pillock - a coach or a captain, maybe - will insist that every Englishman is there to represent his country and the million dollars is of secondary importance.

Ballacks. The Stanford match was all about the money. That was the blinking point!

It's the same with Kaka. Man City have been around a while but anyone thinking that the lustre of the sky blue greats that have gone before (Colin Bell, the chubby tumbler and bog-roll magnate Frannie Lee, Tony Book, ermm... Shaun Goater?...) will attract the big names to Eastlands is three strikers short of a starting XI (although that wouldn't worry David Moyes).

If Kaka arrives it'll be for the lolly. He's a devout Christian and gives a good chunk of all he earns to the Church, so he might be able to convince himself in that way. I dunno, though, I'm not sure the Church needs that money more than, say, Middlesbrough FC's transfer budget.

From the noises coming out of Kaka's corner it doesn't sound like he wants to go, but you can bet the Rossoneri are well-interested. It's been suggested that Berlusconi is too proud a man to let a prized asset go but he's not to proud to wear that strangely fixed smile or that spookily black lacquered hairdo that makes him look like a burnt-out mahogany matchstick.

But it's not what Kaka decides that's the problem - and you can hardly blame him if they lay a trail of fivers from his door all the way to some private country residence in Cheshire (not too close to Keano's mutts, mind).

It's the fact that with every passing wage-hike in Premier League land, your average footballer learns less and less about the reasons why we, the wage-payers, go and watch them fall on their sorry backsides every week.

'Cos they used to be like us. They'd fluff a chance and you'd buy 'em a pint after the game and tell them to do better next time. Now they wouldn't go to a pub, and even a lounge bar has its perils.

They live in a cotton-wool world where every step they take is monitored and managed by their clubs like they're poorly pigging kittens on Rolf's Animal Hospital. They're about as in touch with the real world as Blake Fielder-Civil. (And how ironic is that 'Civil' in his name, eh?)

I'm with Shearer on this one - if the Abu Dhabi lobby do handpick a clump of galacticos it'll last for five years max, they'll get bored, everyone'll scuttle off for their retirement jobs at somewhere less freaky and City fans will be left pining for the days of Big Mal and Peter Swales and paying heaps for Steve Daley and Kevin Reeves.

As we say to our grandson Wilfred when he's eyeing up the electric carving knife over Sunday lunch, so I say to Sheikh Mansour bin Zayed Al Nahyan: "Put it down! It's not a toy!"

Offline sammy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1159 on: January 16, 2009, 12:58:53 PM »

we might not win shit this year but remember that we beat you soundly at the emirates

umm.. ok.....well doh complain bout u manager again right, cause u beat we "soundly" at the emirates. Wait? what is soundly? 2-0.

I guess a  newspaper clipping of that 2-0 victory would definitely be a highlight in your trophy case.  :rotfl:
(Muslim)

Offline sammy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1160 on: January 16, 2009, 01:00:05 PM »

your statement is tant amount to saying that trinidadians are shithounds because yankees voted for obama and we only voting for patos

damn right we is shithounds!
(Muslim)

Offline sammy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1161 on: January 16, 2009, 01:01:45 PM »

go to robbos blog on bbc.com he makes a comment "no one on earth should get paid 100million to kick a ball around, no one"

i agree with that.
(Muslim)

Offline GunnerStunner

• Mr Gunner
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1162 on: January 16, 2009, 01:02:04 PM »
the following is from the clubs website:

Buying players and winning trophies would appear to be the top priorities in the weeks and months to come but Arsθne Wenger insists that football clubs cannot lose sight of a rather different goal - keeping bums on seats.

You might not think that football has a financial care in the world in a week when Manchester City have reportedly offered in excess of £100million for AC Milan star Kaka. But, behind the facade of possibly the biggest transfer fee in history, reality is biting.

For some supporters, giving up their weekly fix of football is a distinct possibility as individuals cut their cloth accordingly amid the recession. Manchester City may be a headline-grabbing exception to the rule but, Wenger argues, for most clubs, keeping their turnstiles clicking should be the No 1 aim.

"You can hide behind Man City buying Kaka for £100m. But that is an exception to what is happening in our world," said Wenger.

"That is why I believe for us it is more interesting to think how can we keep our fans than talking about Kaka. That is living in the real world.

"Football has different types of people coming to the game. You have the client, who is the guy who pays one time to go to a big game and wants to be entertained. Then you have the spectator, who is the guy who comes to watch football. These two categories are between 40 and 60 [years old].

"Then you have two other categories. The first is the supporter of the club. He supports his club and goes to as many games as he can. Then you have the fan. The fan is a guy between 15 and 25 years old who gives all his money to his club. And you have to keep, at the moment, these categories faithful to our club.

"Some of them have been hit harder by the crisis - or will be. For at the moment England every day loses 3,000 jobs. You think that has no consequence on our game? It will have.

"At the moment the world has been hit by a financial crisis not by an economic crisis. The economic crisis is a consequence of the first one and that will be happening in 2009."

So how do clubs ride out an economic crisis? Drop ticket prices to make football more affordable? Or tempt supporters with big-money signings? Wenger understands the dilemmas that lie ahead but insists that survival must come first.

"Do you drop prices? I don't know," he said. "I believe that what is important is that like in any business if you are faced with a crisis you are in a healthy financial situation because the clubs that are in an unhealthy financial situation who have to face reduced income will be in trouble.

"It's true [you keep fans loyal with big signings]. But you keep your fans loyal as well if your club survives.

"Manchester City are not in a position where they have to [be responsible]. They live in a world without the same restrictions. But I believe that having responsibility is to anticipate the future."

Offline GunnerStunner

• Mr Gunner
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1163 on: January 16, 2009, 01:03:34 PM »

umm.. ok.....well doh complain bout u manager again right, cause u beat we "soundly" at the emirates. Wait? what is soundly? 2-0.

I guess a  newspaper clipping of that 2-0 victory would definitely be a highlight in your trophy case.  :rotfl:

dick!  :rotfl:

giggsy11

« Reply #1164 on: January 16, 2009, 07:54:02 PM »

Bendtner is plan E

Adebayor
Eduardo
Van Persie
Walcott
Bendtner

Like I stated Arsenull has become such a shit side dey fans now reduced to being happy with moral victories instead of winning trophies. Enjoy it Gunner ah can't fault yuh!

Offline GunnerStunner

• Mr Gunner
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1165 on: January 17, 2009, 08:35:03 AM »

Bendtner is plan E

Adebayor
Eduardo
Van Persie
Walcott
Bendtner

Like I stated Arsenull has become such a shit side dey fans now reduced to being happy with moral victories instead of winning trophies. Enjoy it Gunner ah can't fault yuh!

it ain't over you still might not win it chupidee, all yuh done good and probably will take top spot but still have to face liverpool and arsneal and villa so hold yuh tounge

giggsy11

« Reply #1166 on: January 17, 2009, 09:02:15 AM »

My indirect point is all yuh need tuh shit or get off the poosei. Stop actin like allyuh want tuh spend money! Ah swear Arsene9 dos act like dey takin money from he paycheck to buy players!

giggsy11

« Reply #1167 on: January 17, 2009, 12:28:10 PM »

correct i don't think i will live to see arsenal(wenger) spending 20mil on a player, no need to be so childish about making your point in the future

My indirect point is all yuh need tuh shit or get off the poosei. Stop actin like allyuh want tuh spend money! Ah swear Arsene9 dos act like dey takin money from he paycheck to buy players!

My a-p-o-l-o-g-i-e-s  G-u-n-n-e-r.

Offline Small Magician aka Wazza

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1168 on: January 17, 2009, 01:02:01 PM »
1-1...70'

come on hull

Offline capodetutticapi

• Hero Warrior
  • veni vidi vici
    • View Profile
« Reply #1169 on: January 17, 2009, 01:20:55 PM »
de gods smile on ass anal today.
soon ah go b ah lean mean bulling machine.

1]; } ?>