April 28, 2024, 08:53:52 PM

Author Topic: ARSENAL FORWARD  (Read 900988 times)

Offline Observer

• Hero Warrior
  • The best gift for a footballer is Intelligence ---
    • View Profile
Re: ARSENAL FOREVER
« Reply #1230 on: February 11, 2009, 08:43:08 AM »
i know th eboy young but so is the rest of the team

Oh Lord hear we go with the spewings of the Kool Aid drinking Arsenull fan as preached by Arsene9- ' Arsenull are a young team'. Dey aint grow up yet?  The boy plain dotish! Young my arsenull!

Yes Giggsy11 you have a point, but the reality of the league is that not everyone can afford
to have a bench at a cost that would fund a Premiership team. This is true for every league.
ManU, Liverpool and Chelsea are way ahead in terms of spending and Chelsea (even with Abramovich) is showing huge financial losses.
Putting rivalry aside, there are clubs spending way more money, that have not had even a hint of the same success (not to mention the quality of their football) and most would trade position in the table with Arsenal. I suspect Wenger will move on soon and when he does it will be interesting to see what will happen to Arsenal. I remember Arsenal well before he came. One would be hardpressed to see anyone in an Arsenal shirt and certainly no one outside of London or England.
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead
                                              Thomas Paine

giggsy11

« Reply #1231 on: February 11, 2009, 12:30:50 PM »

Oh Lord hear we go with the spewings of the Kool Aid drinking Arsenull fan as preached by Arsene9- ' Arsenull are a young team'. Dey aint grow up yet?  The boy plain dotish! Young my arsenull!

Yes Giggsy11 you have a point, but the reality of the league is that not everyone can afford
to have a bench at a cost that would fund a Premiership team. This is true for every league.
ManU, Liverpool and Chelsea are way ahead in terms of spending and Chelsea (even with Abramovich) is showing huge financial losses.
Putting rivalry aside, there are clubs spending way more money, that have not had even a hint of the same success (not to mention the quality of their football) and most would trade position in the table with Arsenal. I suspect Wenger will move on soon and when he does it will be interesting to see what will happen to Arsenal. I remember Arsenal well before he came. One would be hardpressed to see anyone in an Arsenal shirt and certainly no one outside of London or England.

I am not even talking about their bench but the players they field and have been fielding over the past 3 years. They experience in defense, with forwards and just got a little more so with Arshavin, midfield experience. I am just tired of hearing the same hymn sung 'we are a young team'. When they knocked out Ac Milan a few years ago, wasn't everybody cooing about the 'young team' and how great they will be when they get some experience? All those years of playing haven't they gained experience or gotten older. That is just a convenient way to avoid saying this is as good as some of them will get, they can't cut it and Arsene9 doing shit! He can go to Real or Barca have a blank check and he will still go for the player who he can mold versus a player who can help fill an immediate need. To much of anything is bad; Chelski and Arsenull are opposites in their approach but getting similar results.

Offline Observer

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1232 on: February 11, 2009, 01:04:17 PM »
hahhaaha I was talking about ManU & Chelsea bench  ::)
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead
                                              Thomas Paine

giggsy11

« Reply #1233 on: February 11, 2009, 01:26:42 PM »
hahhaaha I was talking about ManU & Chelsea bench  ::)

LOL! Oh!

Offline GunnerStunner

• Mr Gunner
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1234 on: February 11, 2009, 05:44:11 PM »

it seems to be a peter pan syndrome year after year the over thirties or close fly out, and the findings have to learn to fly fast

so ridicule all you like, fergie has it locked on making a team peak by dec jan and go on a wicked run after that.

yes he was the first so say cudos to the other clubs and managers that aim to have a legacy liek manu and stop being such ungracious winning louts and by louts i mean c*nts

Offline GunnerStunner

• Mr Gunner
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1235 on: February 11, 2009, 05:45:45 PM »

what trite are you spewing in your last lines???

palosarsenal has history ok manu really came into being in the 90's so get off yuh high horse

Offline GunnerStunner

• Mr Gunner
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1236 on: February 11, 2009, 05:47:09 PM »

I am not even talking about their bench but the players they field and have been fielding over the past 3 years. They experience in defense, with forwards and just got a little more so with Arshavin, midfield experience. I am just tired of hearing the same hymn sung 'we are a young team'. When they knocked out Ac Milan a few years ago, wasn't everybody cooing about the 'young team' and how great they will be when they get some experience? All those years of playing haven't they gained experience or gotten older. That is just a convenient way to avoid saying this is as good as some of them will get, they can't cut it and Arsene9 doing shit! He can go to Real or Barca have a blank check and he will still go for the player who he can mold versus a player who can help fill an immediate need. To much of anything is bad; Chelski and Arsenull are opposites in their approach but getting similar results.

yeah a few years ago against ac we had experience through out the side henry flamini lehman gilberto etc

Offline GunnerStunner

• Mr Gunner
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1237 on: February 13, 2009, 10:56:21 AM »
so eduardo might not be use din the fa cup replay against cardiff nor is arshavin available

we need this win we need goals and lots of them

cardiff will be no push overs they are on a great unbeaten run and not conceeded in some time

promises to be an interesting fixture on monday

« Last Edit: February 13, 2009, 11:36:00 AM by GunnerStunner »

Offline sammy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1238 on: February 13, 2009, 12:21:14 PM »
so eduardo might not be use din the fa cup replay against cardiff nor is arshavin available

cardiff will be no push overs they are on a great unbeaten run and not conceeded in some time

how come arshavin not playing?
"Giving away something in charity does not cause any decrease in a person's wealth, but increases it instead. The person who adopt humility for the sake of Allah is exalted in ranks by Him".
(Muslim)

giggsy11

« Reply #1239 on: February 13, 2009, 12:54:11 PM »

Probably to old.

Offline capodetutticapi

• Hero Warrior
  • veni vidi vici
    • View Profile
« Reply #1240 on: February 13, 2009, 12:59:11 PM »
wuh happen he injured,allyuh buyin damaged goods.
soon ah go b ah lean mean bulling machine.

giggsy11

« Reply #1241 on: February 13, 2009, 06:31:24 PM »
wuh happen he injured,allyuh buyin damaged goods.

Nah, he ineligible.

Offline GunnerStunner

• Mr Gunner
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1242 on: February 13, 2009, 08:07:23 PM »

because he wasnt an arsenal player before the first leg he's ineligable

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
  • Yesterday is Yesterday and Today is Today!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1243 on: February 16, 2009, 02:30:56 PM »
i see Eduardo score on his return... :applause:

Offline Observer

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1244 on: February 16, 2009, 03:12:22 PM »
i see Eduardo score on his return... :applause:

I second that and he looks ok. Lets wish him well.  :applause:
On another note Song and Denilson have no pressure what so ever and they still giving away simple passes.
Bendtner say he should play every game, but to tell you the truth he don't look anywhere close in the pecking order. Heavy touch, no pace and needs too many chances to score. And I mean simple chances.
                                              Thomas Paine

Offline Peong

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1245 on: February 16, 2009, 03:46:32 PM »
Allyuh need to include a psychological evaluation before allyuh sign a player eh.  Something seem a bit off with this fella.
These are the quotes from Bendtner.

''I should start every game, I should be playing every minute of every match and always be in the team.''

''I've never seen Arshavin. I did not watch Euro 2008,'' he said. ''I've no idea what sort of player he is.''

Offline GunnerStunner

• Mr Gunner
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1246 on: February 16, 2009, 04:18:17 PM »
arm up match but i have no idea what cardif were playing at

it didnt look like a cup match at all

were they in awe?? i doubt

its the creative difference we were missing look at vela, his contributions along with nasri and eduardo and bendtner had cardif defense on the back foot

it just shows how much of an unqualified ego bendter is, in respect to his pre game comments and his performance

Offline GunnerStunner

• Mr Gunner
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1247 on: February 19, 2009, 08:26:04 AM »
arm up match but i have no idea what cardif were playing at

it didnt look like a cup match at all

were they in awe?? i doubt

its the creative difference we were missing look at vela, his contributions along with nasri and eduardo and bendtner had cardif defense on the back foot

it just shows how much of an unqualified ego bendter is, in respect to his pre game comments and his performance

so he has come out and defended that he was mis quoted by british press (very very very plausible) from an interview he had with danish press

still hes the danish version of stern john

Offline JDB

• Hero Warrior
  • Red, White and Black till death
    • View Profile
    • We Reach
« Reply #1248 on: February 24, 2009, 08:45:04 AM »
Alright fellas, prediction time. I giving a prediction for each of the threads involving the English teams. Barca Lyon is a forgone conclusion. Bayern, Atletico and Villareal for the other non-English ties.

On form Roma should win but Roma has disappointed in the knockout stage in the past two years going out with a whimper to United both times. Arsenal side is a shambles right now and they have done better in Europe in recent years compared to the League. They have been getting by recently by being hard to break down. Very tough call. Roma win over two legs.
THE WARRIORS WILL NOT BE DENIED.

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1249 on: February 24, 2009, 01:38:24 PM »
don't know why Roma leave Vucinic on the bench.

I feel this match is a draw and Roma will win in the 2nd leg.

Arsenal really gone thru boy, allyuh eh even get allyuh own match thread. :devil:

Offline fari

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1250 on: February 24, 2009, 02:46:38 PM »
game going decent, i takin it in on espn 360 (what luck! no meeting today and i discovered 360...all i need is for it to start raining beer ;D)   arsenal is lookin fairly good, bendtner is a goat but we all know why he is starting, nasri and rvp are key to our progress.   

Offline Filho

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1251 on: February 24, 2009, 03:45:14 PM »
1-0....both sides willbe relatively happy with this score. Arsenal didn't concede and have the lead, Roma will feel they within striking distance with the return at the Stadio Olimpico

Offline makaveli

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1252 on: February 24, 2009, 03:50:56 PM »
game going decent, i takin it in on espn 360 (what luck! no meeting today and i discovered 360...all i need is for it to start raining beer ;D)   arsenal is lookin fairly good, bendtner is a goat but we all know why he is starting, nasri and rvp are key to our progress.   

please tell me...i still trying to figure Wenger out

Offline GunnerStunner

• Mr Gunner
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1253 on: February 24, 2009, 08:04:15 PM »

please tell me...i still trying to figure Wenger out

wenger can be a monk with his undying "faith" in players to blossom, hes a faken weed pull him out

Offline GunnerStunner

• Mr Gunner
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1254 on: February 25, 2009, 01:37:43 PM »
can you imagine an arsenal side like this?

almunia

sagna toure gallas clichy

nasri  arshavin cesc wallcott

eduardo vanpersie

Offline Observer

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1255 on: February 25, 2009, 02:31:50 PM »

almunia

eduardo vanpersie

I would love to see Walcott playing up front with Adebayor or Van Per if Arsenal have to play with two upfront

Just once I would not mind seeing this

almunia

Diaby

arshavin  cesc    Rosiky     

nasri

vanpersie or adebayor

Thomas Paine

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1256 on: February 25, 2009, 02:34:09 PM »

almunia

eduardo vanpersie

i can imagine a side like that getting level blows..

who defending in that midfield ???

Offline GunnerStunner

• Mr Gunner
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1257 on: February 25, 2009, 02:48:09 PM »
i toyed with denilson and diaby but in the end figured arshavin and cesc and naris show alot of work rate

Offline GunnerStunner

• Mr Gunner
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1258 on: February 26, 2009, 02:23:32 PM »
fulham this weekend, oh joy not, they seem to be scoring and pulling together soem gritty performances, we are yet to score from open play in god knows how long

giggsy11

« Reply #1259 on: February 26, 2009, 03:03:34 PM »

almunia

eduardo vanpersie

i can imagine a side like that getting level blows..

who defending in that midfield ???

better yet, the tallest player is what 5'9?

1]; } ?>