April 27, 2024, 06:23:07 PM

Author Topic: ARSENAL FORWARD  (Read 900218 times)

Offline Carib-Briton

• Hero Warrior
  • Working Things Out!
    • View Profile
Re: ARSENAL FOREVER
« Reply #150 on: September 26, 2007, 11:27:28 AM »
what is this inconspicuous silence emanating from people like touches, RTG, palos, serial gumbumper, dwn, gunnerstunner?

reality bites??

Well. I don't come here much these days as I'm busy with other stuff so that may have to do with my ''silence'' I don't see how I could produce any ''noise'' when I'm here. Even when you made that post I was not here lmao not everyone is here at the same time.

As for your post, most people are going to is the negative when is not their team in the advance (a Key factor if anyone has studied Sport Psychology/Psychology) and your team personally has taken one of the biggest blows it could possibly have. Also Omar I'm saying you are Stupid because your not but don't you think that post is a bit of STATE THE OBVIOUS. A title takes hardwork and when your on top everyone wants to knock you down (that is the aim of the game of course so your team can get there) you've mentioned possibilities without realising Arsenal know they have to overcome that anyway, is a title meant to be a walkover? lol. ''ecstatic arsenal fans'' Well I said I'm pleased and ecstatic and please are not the same thing  ;)
People forget that Arsenal have one of the best records head to head amgost the top 4.

I've said from the beginning to my friends Arsenal will finish 3rd Minimum.

and yeah I agree Football does throw up Funny results from time to tome but be real if Arsenal did in the league I doubt it very much that many would think ''WHAT A SUPRISE? Arsenal in contention for a title and even possibly winning it!?!?!?  Never heard of that before!'' We all know it will be one for 3-4 teams and Arsenal is one of them for sure

Offline Carib-Briton

• Hero Warrior
  • Working Things Out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: September 26, 2007, 11:28:49 AM »
wait nuh redtrinigirl, since when you is a ArseAnal fan???

something about this wreaks of waggonism

Ai! Ketch yuhself! Yuh cyah remember me and small mag having de cuss out over Arsenal last season (cyah remember if was early this year or late last year). And anybody who knows me knows I am an Arsenal fan. Why yuh think Omar call meh name in he ting? Steups!

like I say is a recent thing

is not like yuh is ah foundation ArseAnal supporter, I feel somebody on this forum influence yuh decision
RTG has been an Arsenal Support from day.

I don't think she is a Waggonist.

Offline GunnerStunner

• Mr Gunner
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: September 26, 2007, 02:03:25 PM »
that silence is pride

like i said before the start of the season i can't wait for it to start, now we will wait n watch this unfold!

last laughs in may, get your tickets early to the gun show!
« Last Edit: September 26, 2007, 08:59:26 PM by GunnerStunner »

Offline dumpalewie

• Lewie
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: September 26, 2007, 03:06:50 PM »

I believe history will prove Arsene Wenger to be among the most astute and visionary managers in the history of the game.

Fuh real! De man real, real good.

To all who wash dey mouth on Arsenal during the summer break, talking bout how we lose Henry, how Wenger eh buying nobody to replace him, we eh even making 4th place dis year, blah, blah, blah...... watch de scene now.

We top of the league, various people done have goals to dey name, we making de most money and profit in the country, we have ah A, B & C team dat could beat other EPL teams, and the guidance and vision of de man himself for years to come.

Ah said it here last year, trust de Wenger and have faith in de Young Guns!

i still not convinced..

i think their early season form also have something to do with a nice fixture schedule that help them to build up momentum..  fabregas has been outstanding too..

case in point, spurs get it rough with their schedule by having to play some big sides early, and some tough sides away from home, so they couldnt build up momentum..

i want to see this arsenal side pull points off liverpool, man utd and chelsea and beat the physical sides away from home like aston villa, everton and blackburn before i will say they are title contenders..

ps: henry was and is a goat
You obviosuly have a derranged mind!
TnT Patriot

Offline dumpalewie

• Lewie
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: September 26, 2007, 03:10:54 PM »
omar arsenal drew with blackburn away in a game that could easily have been one were it not for a clanger from lehman.  this season bolton has no big sam so they are definitely not going to be a bogey team for us. chelsea are reeling and very vulnerable i feel we could get at least 4 points from them if not more.  liverpool is beatable, especially if benitez keeps rotating his squad as he is doing.  i not shouting glory yet but i am pleased with the season so far.

i not counting that blackburn game because it was early in the season when teams now getting their game together.. yes it was a good result but it was by no means a game that arsenal dominated..  i could point out the samba header that was cleared off the line, and a few other chances that fell blackburn's way..

fact of the matter is they still have a soft belly... they need to invest in that central defence, (cause senderos is la la to the power of 10, and makeshift gilberto dont cut it), and need a solid goalkeeper (never was convinced by almunia).. the good thing is that they seem to have a bit more steel in midfield for dem rough and tumble games, with diaby fit and coming thru, and then diarra (makalele prodigy) in de mix...

like i said.. when i see them deal with the sides i call there, and also take points off the big 3, then i will say yes this side have a shot at the title.. it dont take much for the wheels to fall off..

ps: underestimate chelsea at your own peril
Chelsea gone thru!!

No amount of ole talk from you will change that. When Chelsea could beat someone then come here critiquing the Gunners. Until then just watch the show, enjoy it, and learn from it.
TnT Patriot

Offline GunnerStunner

• Mr Gunner
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: September 26, 2007, 09:09:49 PM »
doh beat up on chelsea

i am so happy thier palace is cracking.

i am a purist and believe in the game over money, yes you need moeny to go far in football these days but arsenals/wenger/boards beliefs have been steadfast through rocky seas criticism and departures

arsenal will never pay more than what a player is worth will never succumb to ridiculous wages, all the negative talk about the new stadium abkrupting us lol, ppl forget wenger has a degree in economics lol.

we are building a club that already has history, into a sustainable club that will continue to build on that history and hopefully emulate the achievements of liverpool, manchester united real madrid ac milan et all.

the future is bright but is not promised

as proud as i am to be an arsenal fan, i hope i never end up in a situation that chelsea fans are going through.

wish them the best and hope football prevails

Offline takenoprisoners

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: September 27, 2007, 04:53:26 AM »
http://sport.setanta.com/en/Sport/News/Football/2007/09/27/Premier-League-Wenger-on-2m-Diarra/
Wenger reveals shock Diarra fee.

Chelsea fans may just be questioning the club’s money-men on Thursday after Arsene Wenger revealed the cut-price fee he paid for midfielder Lassana Diarra.

Wenger stole in on the very stroke of the summer transfer deadline to snap up Diarra, a France international who the Arsenal boss knew from the player’s Le Havre days.

Having become surplus to requirements at Chelsea, the 22-year-old decided to join up with Wenger, who could not believe his luck at the price Chelsea were asking.

“We got him and I must say it was for a lot less than the number in the papers – just £2m,” he told The Daily Star.

Diarra was arguably Arsenal’s man-of-the-match during Tuesday’s Carling Cup triumph over Newcastle, and he already looks settled in The Gunners’ slick passing game.

The Frenchman’s arrival could speed up the departure of Brazil international Gilberto, although the 30-year-old midfielder insists he is keen to extend his Arsenal stay.

“After this year I have one more year left on my contract and we will see if I can sort it out, like we did the last time my contract was down to its last 12 months.

“I have always said I want to stay at the club.”

Offline morvant

• warrior nation member
  • Hero Warrior
  • malick till i die
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: September 27, 2007, 08:12:48 AM »
gunners winning the treble

talk done
"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"

Offline Jefferz

• "hopelessly faithful"
  • Hero Warrior
  • Warrior Nation Member #44
    • View Profile
    • facebook.com
« Reply #158 on: September 27, 2007, 04:38:14 PM »
Adebayor is the new Henry.

We takin it home dis year.
since ah born or at least circa Copa Caribe

Offline dwn

• Hero Warrior
  • "Hands that help are holier than lips that pray"
    • View Profile
    • Arsenal Now!
« Reply #159 on: September 27, 2007, 05:32:30 PM »
what is this inconspicuous silence emanating from people like touches, RTG, palos, serial gumbumper, dwn, gunnerstunner?
reality bites??

i had nothing to say to ur post really. im no see-er man and i cant predict what going to go on in those fixtures. and if you look at all my posts youd realise im not the kind of person to bump my gum and say arsenal going and win this and that game and arsenal going and top the league. just like you said, we'll see where arsenal stands when the games are over.

however if you using arsenal's schedule as an argument against their title chances you not making much sense by coming and saying youd put ur money on liverpool or man utd. (ESPECIALLY LIVERPOOL).

you saying arsenal's results arent all that impressive. but liverpool and man utd's results aren't impressive either. THEY ARE WORSE. so i think thats where your argument is lacking strength. when i compare arsenal's games and results with those of man utd and liverpool i see that:

1. ARSENAL BEAT MAN CITY AND MAN UTD DIDNT

2. ARSENAL BEAT PORTSMOUTH AND MAN UTD AND LIVERPOOL DIDNT

3. ARSENAL BEAT TOTTENHAM MORE CONVINCINGLY THAN MAN UTD DID

4. HAD IT NOT BEEN FOR LEHMANN'S BLATANT ERROR ARSENAL COULD HAVE HAD A PERFECT RECORD

5. ARSENAL IS SCORING MORE GOALS THAN MAN UTD. NINE MORE GOALS IN ONE LESS GAME TO BE EXACT

6. TWO OUT OF LIVERPOOLS THREE WINS WERE AGAINST NEWLY PROMOTED TEAMS. AND THEIR THIRD WIN CAME FROM A LAST MINUTE FREE KICK. THEY DREW WITH BIRMINGHAM AT HOME

all im saying is that it makes no sense analysing arsenal's results without analysing their opponents' results as well.
« Last Edit: September 27, 2007, 05:58:18 PM by dwn »

Offline GunnerStunner

• Mr Gunner
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #160 on: September 28, 2007, 05:08:28 PM »
time to sorfen up the hammers tomorrow...they gonna come hard but were harder

Offline dumpalewie

• Lewie
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: September 28, 2007, 07:16:01 PM »
reality bites??

i had nothing to say to ur post really. im no see-er man and i cant predict what going to go on in those fixtures. and if you look at all my posts youd realise im not the kind of person to bump my gum and say arsenal going and win this and that game and arsenal going and top the league. just like you said, we'll see where arsenal stands when the games are over.

however if you using arsenal's schedule as an argument against their title chances you not making much sense by coming and saying youd put ur money on liverpool or man utd. (ESPECIALLY LIVERPOOL).

you saying arsenal's results arent all that impressive. but liverpool and man utd's results aren't impressive either. THEY ARE WORSE. so i think thats where your argument is lacking strength. when i compare arsenal's games and results with those of man utd and liverpool i see that:

1. ARSENAL BEAT MAN CITY AND MAN UTD DIDNT

2. ARSENAL BEAT PORTSMOUTH AND MAN UTD AND LIVERPOOL DIDNT

3. ARSENAL BEAT TOTTENHAM MORE CONVINCINGLY THAN MAN UTD DID

4. HAD IT NOT BEEN FOR LEHMANN'S BLATANT ERROR ARSENAL COULD HAVE HAD A PERFECT RECORD

5. ARSENAL IS SCORING MORE GOALS THAN MAN UTD. NINE MORE GOALS IN ONE LESS GAME TO BE EXACT

6. TWO OUT OF LIVERPOOLS THREE WINS WERE AGAINST NEWLY PROMOTED TEAMS. AND THEIR THIRD WIN CAME FROM A LAST MINUTE FREE KICK. THEY DREW WITH BIRMINGHAM AT HOME

all im saying is that it makes no sense analysing arsenal's results without analysing their opponents' results as well.
Excellent Post!!!!
TnT Patriot

Offline GunnerStunner

• Mr Gunner
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: September 30, 2007, 10:28:40 PM »
so we without gallas, helb, rosicky, gilberto but we have denilson, diaby, bendnter, wallcot, eduardo....

like i said in summer i cyar wait fuh the season to start...now i cyar wiat fuh each and everynext game...yes its reasobable to assume that we will stumble or falter but i quietly believe they may emulate another unbeaten season in the premireship fingers crossed and quiet

i mean seriously i think teams should be scared that this team can possibly get stronger as we go down the season, only faltering block is the africans nations cup may take away fellas on song and euro qualifers may give us injuries we do not need, next game...sunderland

i love my trinis but unless carlos there and dwight have a blinding midfeild game they are going to be cut apart

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: October 01, 2007, 06:57:14 AM »
i curious..
what is a "foundation" supporter?
I tink dais when ya mudda was feedin ya, ya fuss bottle and ya fadda was saying, "ya better grow up to support X (put ya club name here) Football club" :devil:

close

it start when yuh was breast feeding, and yuh father say "yuh better support Real eh!" but because yuh jes want to defy yuh parents yuh decide to support Barca

Then when yuh grow up, yuh realize yuh shoulda listen tuh yuh father.... ;D
Live life 90 minutes at a time....Football is life.......

Offline GunnerStunner

• Mr Gunner
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #164 on: October 01, 2007, 02:24:28 PM »
i curious..
what is a "foundation" supporter?
I tink dais when ya mudda was feedin ya, ya fuss bottle and ya fadda was saying, "ya better grow up to support X (put ya club name here) Football club" :devil:

close

it start when yuh was breast feeding, and yuh father say "yuh better support Real eh!" but because yuh jes want to defy yuh parents yuh decide to support Barca

Then when yuh grow up, yuh realize yuh shoulda listen tuh yuh father.... ;D

outside wit barca an real talk on this arsenal forever thread please

Offline GunnerStunner

• Mr Gunner
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #165 on: October 02, 2007, 06:21:37 PM »
niceness

one nill to the arsenal!

not seen the game but from all accounts were getting things right dispite injuries this team wants to play and the players want toplay for the team.

i'm lovin it!

Offline GunnerStunner

• Mr Gunner
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: October 25, 2007, 10:18:29 AM »
GOOOOONERS!!!

its good!
its good to be!
its good to be a Gooner!

rigth so after the 3-2 win over sunderland, we mash up sparta 7-0, now we face liverpool saturday from miday, i always hold my cards close to my chest but i feel we will come away with the 3 points dispite it being our first prem game outside of london.

all the boys seem to be chomping at the bit for each game, helb is tearing up ppl, flamini gives no quarter, adebayor can never be underestimated, wallcot hungry, rosicky loving it, eboue is an energizer bunny, clichy and toure and gallas and sagna just cool taking no prisoners, and almunia quietly issing off jens.

raffa might take note on arsenal's wengerball! if it aint broke dont fix it!

walk on arsenal walk on

Offline GunnerStunner

• Mr Gunner
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: November 24, 2007, 03:47:44 PM »

reality bites??

yeah boy reality biting like a toothless hooker

Offline Mr Mc

• Hero Warrior
  • Take pride in yuh side!! Vibes it Up!!!
    • View Profile
    • Trini Jungle Juice
now this is a gunner stunner...ah love it!
« Reply #168 on: December 06, 2007, 10:27:00 AM »
Newcastle United 1-1 Arsenal
/ RivalsDM
Posted: 2 hours ago

Steven Taylor was the hero as Newcastle rediscovered their form just in time for Sam Allardyce to hold Arsenal to a 1-1 draw at St James' Park.
The 21-year-old struck on the hour to end a run of three successive home league defeats to relieve the pressure on their beleaguered manager.

After a run of five games which had yielded just one point, the prospect of an Arsenal rout on Tyneside, where both Portsmouth and Liverpool had won at a canter in recent weeks, was too much to bear.

However, Allardyce's men produced a performance of real character despite Emmanuel Adebayor's delicious fourth-minute opener to deny the Gunners a six-point lead at the top of the table and prevent themselves from slipping to a third successive home defeat for the first time in the Premier League.

A single point alone may not turn Newcastle's season or Allardyce's fortunes around, but the bulk of a crowd of 50,305 went home confident that better times lie ahead for the first time in weeks.

They will hope their side can build upon that platform when Birmingham head for the north-east on Saturday with pride restored and the relationship between players and supporters, which has appeared strained at times, renewed.

Allardyce and owner Mike Ashley shared a joke in the directors' box before kick-off on a night which was perhaps never going to be decisive for the manager, but was one on which his team needed to provide hopes that things will turn.

The smiles, however, had disappeared within four minutes as a piece of sheer quality illuminated the Tyneside night.

Unfortunately for the vast majority of the spectators, it came from a man in a red and white shirt as Adebayor, who had earlier earned the jeers of the home fans for complaining about Taylor's innocuous challenge, silenced them with a breathtaking finish.

Whether or not he should have been allowed to get in between central defenders Taylor and David Rozehnal will no doubt have been discussed in the dressing room at half-time, as the Togo striker controlled Emmanuel Eboue's cross on his chest before thumping an unstoppable volley past Shay Given.

It was just what Allardyce and his players did not need, but to their credit - and backed by fans who had booed them mercilessly during and after their 3-0 home defeat by Liverpool 11 days earlier - they fought back.

Few teams in the Premier League can match Arsenal's movement and passing, and the current crop of Magpies are not one of them.

However, there was no faulting their effort, commitment and desire to scrap for their lives as Joey Barton and Nicky Butt snapped into challenges and Alan Smith, playing in his favoured striking role, caused the Gunners problems throughout.

While Arsene Wenger's men were at times almost irresistible on the counter, Newcastle tried to hit back, and where they had not managed a single shot on target against Liverpool, threatened on several occasions.

Skipper Geremi saw a looping header fall just wide with Manuel Almunia beaten seconds after Adebayor's strike, and then sent the keeper full-stretch to keep out his 28th-minute free-kick.

Almunia just managed to get a hand to Taylor's goal-bound header 10 minutes before the break and Obafemi Martins saw a gilt-edged opportunity pass him by when Smith's 40th-minute flick-on skidded across goal without the Nigerian getting a touch.

The half-time whistle for once brought warm applause, but Newcastle returned knowing the hard work had barely started.

They started brightly once again as Charles N'Zogbia warmed Almunia's hands with a rising left-foot strike from distance which might have caused him real problems had it been set off a yard to his right.

But the threat posed by the visitors was reinforced on 50 minutes when Tomas Rosicky effortlessly made space for himself to play in Eboue down the right, although the full-back wastefully picked out only Given at his near post.

Gilberto threw himself into the path of Geremi's 53rd-minute shot, but it took some fine recovery work from Rozehnal and Barton at the other end seconds later after Adebayor had flicked the ball around the Czech defender and launched a lightning break with Rosicky.

However, Newcastle got their reward on the hour when Smith flicked on Habib Beye's cross and Martins dummied it for Taylor to fire home off the foot of the post.

Arsenal were clearly rattled as the Magpies sensed the tide had turned, but as time ran down, they started to find their feet once again.

However, although they continued to play with a swagger as the final whistle approached, it was the home side who came closest to winning it at the death.

FOXSports.com >> Feedback | Press | Jobs | Tickets | Join Our Opinion Panel | Subscribe
Other Fox Sites >> FOX.com | FOX News | News Corp.
© 2007 Fox Sports Interactive Media, LLC. All rights reserved. | Privacy Policy | Terms of Use
Portions Copyright © 2007 STATS LLC. All rights reserved. 

Offline GunnerStunner

• Mr Gunner
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: December 12, 2007, 01:13:38 PM »
 ok well we get licks in spain, bruise up in st james an shit dong we leg in boro.

so everyone is salivating now, and practicing thier vicious attacks on arsenal.

oh they had a good run
oh they had an easy fixtures they took advantage of
oh they play good when ppl respect them but can't handle pressure and wild play
oh hte wont last through december
oh they have a this squad
oh oh oh

well time will tell its what i have said from before the season began.

lets see if stau take some licks today with the "2nd string squad" then bring on chelski on sunday and liverpol won't be walking alone either!

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
  • Yesterday is Yesterday and Today is Today!
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: December 12, 2007, 01:32:04 PM »
ok well we get licks in spain, bruise up in st james an shit dong we leg in boro.

so everyone is salivating now, and practicing thier vicious attacks on arsenal.

oh they had a good run
oh they had an easy fixtures they took advantage of
oh they play good when ppl respect them but can't handle pressure and wild play
oh hte wont last through december
oh they have a this squad
oh oh oh

well time will tell its what i have said from before the season began.

lets see if stau take some licks today with the "2nd string squad" then bring on chelski on sunday and liverpol won't be walking alone either!

*sniff sniff*...

there it goes..

that pungent smell of fear wafting in the wind again...

Offline Bitter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: December 12, 2007, 02:43:19 PM »
...smells like victory...
Bitter is a supercalifragilistic tic-tac-pro

Offline GunnerStunner

• Mr Gunner
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #172 on: December 18, 2007, 01:06:08 PM »
yes man!

so chelsea who have as mush footballing style as jack warner has morals were shown up on sunday. the keepers in the game made amazing saves, the forwards as well made amazing misses! wright-phillips/van persie.

the ref made some lame callss, lumping donkey terry broke his hoof.

arsenal maintain the one point advantage, we like it so, keep on pushing us guys.

cannot tell you how stoked i was to see fabregas, hleb, and flamini walk out in the starting line up.

only wish walcot was brought on to mak eashley cole look like a fool

anyway the youths are playing blackburn today, see you al lin bat n ball from 4

Offline GunnerStunner

• Mr Gunner
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: December 19, 2007, 07:14:52 PM »
booo yaaaww!

the yutes beat blackburn 3-2 in et with 10 men!
 bring on spurs on sunday AND we play them in the semifinal legs of the carling cup

after spurs we got portsmouth, everton to end the month and year and on new years day we face west ham at home.

sounds like 12 points were going to have to fight hard for

Offline takenoprisoners

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #174 on: December 21, 2007, 01:04:46 AM »
Gunners show is Invincible!

PATRICK VIEIRA reckons Arsenal are playing better football than the Invincibles.
The ex-Gunners skipper led his unbeaten side to the title in 2004 with the help of legends Thierry Henry and Robert Pires.

But Vieira — now at Inter Milan — believes Arsene Wenger's current crop of stars are even more entertaining.

The French veteran, who left North London in 2005, said: “Arsene has done some great things and the players are responding to him at the moment.

“When I left, Cesc Fabregas had the chance to be selected. And he has since blossomed.

“Theirry has left and Emmanuel Adebayor has never scored so many goals. Robin van Persie also feels he is like a leader now.

“In my time, we had a great team. We played well and were physically strong.

"But this current team plays better football than in our day.

“Whether that means they are going to win something is another story.

"But whatever happens, Arsenal are one of the two or three teams in Europe who play the best football.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/article605413.ece

Offline GunnerStunner

• Mr Gunner
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #175 on: December 21, 2007, 06:43:32 AM »
I'm Lovin' It!!!

arsenal have drawn AC Milan i nchamps league!

sweet, what a fantastic test of our teams mettle!

i believe we can get past them once we do the momentum can carry us to the finals!

Offline GunnerStunner

• Mr Gunner
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #176 on: December 22, 2007, 05:45:34 PM »
phew!!

spurs just have no luck at all

keane missed an open goal AND a penalty

then Bendtner comes on and first touch heads a scud missle into the yids net!

lovin' it!

Offline Filho

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #177 on: December 22, 2007, 09:01:54 PM »
phew!!

lovin' it!

explain yuhself dere breds
cuz dat looking antisemitic.
of course yuh have the benefit of the doubt. jes explain what dat supposed to mean

Offline JDB

• Hero Warrior
  • Red, White and Black till death
    • View Profile
    • We Reach
« Reply #178 on: December 22, 2007, 09:16:51 PM »
phew!!

lovin' it!

explain yuhself dere breds
cuz dat looking antisemitic.
of course yuh have the benefit of the doubt. jes explain what dat supposed to mean

Spurs are generally considered a Jewish club and have a large Jewish following. Moronic opposing fans use that word to refer to the club and its fans and now Spurs fans use the word to refer to themselves to try to take the sting out of it.

Of course this emboldens other fans to use it even more as a pejorative for Spurs more than Judaism, but it still seems to be an unecessary word to use..

THE WARRIORS WILL NOT BE DENIED.

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
  • Yesterday is Yesterday and Today is Today!
    • View Profile
« Reply #179 on: December 27, 2007, 10:27:16 AM »
next up... away to everton...

this fixture could break arsenal's season in two, with toure and eboue bussing it to de african nations just now...

mark my words...   :devil: :devil:

1]; } ?>