April 29, 2024, 01:07:23 AM

Author Topic: ARSENAL FORWARD  (Read 901270 times)

Offline Touches

• Hero Warrior
  • Trow wine on she...
    • View Profile
Re: ARSENAL FOREVER
« Reply #2460 on: March 23, 2010, 11:21:11 AM »
He must be feeling ahow....because he shoulda score to make it 2-0 in dah CL final.

He only leave arsenal because he chile mudder was acting up.

Yes he win ting with Barca but he had the opportunity to do it with Arsenal.

But start him oui, he mental done mash up....start him and Ibrahimovic.

A for apple, B for Bat, C for yuhself!

Offline GunnerStunner

• Mr Gunner
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2461 on: March 30, 2010, 11:35:22 AM »
eff birmingham
i only recently got over the annoyance of saturdays game
its all our fault
never really got out of second gear
arshavin scuffing waaaay to many shots for too many games recently

that aside, the tackle on fabregas shitty
the disallowed goal from diaby shameful

those two point to a referee in England who seems to be interpreting the laws the way he sees fit ergo for or against teams/players he likes dislikes

on the other hand i glad wenger tell the english media to f**k themselves, too often they want to make controversy, he's is damn right too, they need to report on what happens on the pitch, report on the terrible refereeing the high tackles and the disgraceful premiership pitches

if the EPL is the cream of the cream then ALL teams in the EPL (barring newly promoted teams) MUST HAVE PITCHES THAT REFLECT such status

for as long as i can remember arsenals pitch has been immaculate, even manu put out a horrible pitch once in a while.

for get about the arsenal gripe about playing on bad surfaces, if the EPL and its teams are to stake a firm grip on being the best league in the world it must do so not by who has the deepest pockets to buy players and lavish them with outrageous salaries, but also back it up with premier type training facilities and that includes playing surfaces

anyway Barca tomorrow, might get to see game as i am up in the rocky mountains for the week

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2462 on: March 30, 2010, 12:30:08 PM »
eff birmingham
its all our fault

those two point to a referee in England who seems to be interpreting the laws the way he sees fit ergo for or against teams/players he likes dislikes

on the other hand i glad wenger tell the english media to f**k themselves, too often they want to make controversy, he's is damn right too, they need to report on what happens on the pitch, report on the terrible refereeing the high tackles and the disgraceful premiership pitches

if the EPL is the cream of the cream then ALL teams in the EPL (barring newly promoted teams) MUST HAVE PITCHES THAT REFLECT such status

for as long as i can remember arsenals pitch has been immaculate, even manu put out a horrible pitch once in a while.

for get about the arsenal gripe about playing on bad surfaces, if the EPL and its teams are to stake a firm grip on being the best league in the world it must do so not by who has the deepest pockets to buy players and lavish them with outrageous salaries, but also back it up with premier type training facilities and that includes playing surfaces

anyway Barca tomorrow, might get to see game as i am up in the rocky mountains for the week

Yuh leave out Almunia in all yuh talkin' points. Dat was a soft goal to have conceded on his part.....yuh still feel yuh would rather have him in the goalpost as opposed to Petr Cech?  :rotfl:
Fyah bun allyuh!!   :flamethrower:

Not because a man ears long and he teet' long dat it make him a Jackass!

Offline Coop's

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2463 on: March 31, 2010, 08:32:37 PM »
I am surprised nobody found anything to say about the game today,Barca and Arsenal like no one saw it or they did not like the results.

Let me start alyu,Arsenal played a very good game,they made Barca work,simple mistakes let them down but those guys never gave up and came back to equalize which was a good result against the best team in the world.

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2464 on: March 31, 2010, 08:42:25 PM »
I am surprised nobody found anything to say about the game today,Barca and Arsenal like no one saw it or they did not like the results.

Let me start alyu,Arsenal played a very good game,they made Barca work,simple mistakes let them down but those guys never gave up and came back to equalize which was a good result against the best team in the world.

Arsenal playing good may have had something to do with Barcelona taking their foot off the gas after going 2-up.

Not because a man ears long and he teet' long dat it make him a Jackass!

Offline GunnerStunner

• Mr Gunner
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2465 on: April 02, 2010, 08:53:59 PM »
eff birmingham
its all our fault

Yuh leave out Almunia in all yuh talkin' points. Dat was a soft goal to have conceded on his part.....yuh still feel yuh would rather have him in the goalpost as opposed to Petr Cech?  :rotfl:
Fyah bun allyuh!!   :flamethrower:
watched it over n over, dude was clearly yards offside, but poor officiating doesn't excuse poor goal

and the draw tomorrow will ensure that hiccup by arsenal is negated

Offline GunnerStunner

• Mr Gunner
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2466 on: April 02, 2010, 08:58:42 PM »

Arsenal playing good may have had something to do with Barcelona taking their foot off the gas after going 2-up.
cannot comment on the game as i am in the rocky mountains and not a bar up here has soccer, have to wait till i get back and watch the dvr
from all accounts it was one way traffic first half and superb goal keeping and defending kept it tied
then a goal keeping and defensive mistake led to zlatan scoring
but theo and captain fantastic found a result for arsenal
and by all accounts arsenal got over the starstruck first half and got back into the game and started seeing more of the ball
plus blame barca for taking the foot off and applaud arsenal for pressing on
cant wait for next tuesday

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2467 on: April 02, 2010, 09:21:54 PM »

cannot comment on the game as i am in the rocky mountains and not a bar up here has soccer, have to wait till i get back and watch the dvr
from all accounts it was one way traffic first half and superb goal keeping and defending kept it tied
and by all accounts arsenal got over the starstruck first half and got back into the game and started seeing more of the ball

Wasn't just the 1st half... Arsenal struggled for about 70% of the game- all in all outclassed... They did extremely well to get a result out of that game...lived to fight another day.
Live life 90 minutes at a time....Football is life.......

Offline GunnerStunner

• Mr Gunner
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2468 on: April 02, 2010, 09:52:25 PM »

Wasn't just the 1st half... Arsenal struggled for about 70% of the game- all in all outclassed... They did extremely well to get a result out of that game...lived to fight another day.
just watched highlights
barca wow, but arsenal were naive in defending the two goals they gave away
and yes 70-75% of the game was all barca, but just like arsenal they failed to kill off teams they should
its half time
no cesc no arshavin no gallas
BUT
i think the team has had a hard does of reality and will be all business come tuesday
but first lets deal with wolves tomorrow

Offline GunnerStunner

• Mr Gunner
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2469 on: April 05, 2010, 07:53:15 PM »
so we snatch 3 points on saturday

but at what cost?

added to rvp ramsey cesc gallas we now have song and rosicky added to the injury list

lord help the arsenal tomorrow

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2470 on: April 05, 2010, 08:27:28 PM »
Doh study it GunnerStunner...

Barca is missing their two starting central defenders (Puyol & Pique), in addition to Iniesta, Ibrahimovic while struggling with the on and off fitness of Yaya, Abidal, R. Marquez...

sounds like a battle of the benches...
Live life 90 minutes at a time....Football is life.......

Offline Spursy

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
  • Willis Plaza Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2471 on: April 05, 2010, 08:32:55 PM »
I feel for Arsenal, they gonna get real beat up in Spain fyah bun!!!

Offline xixgon

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2472 on: April 05, 2010, 10:18:31 PM »
Doh study it GunnerStunner...

Barca is missing their two starting central defenders (Puyol & Pique), in addition to Iniesta, Ibrahimovic while struggling with the on and off fitness of Yaya, Abidal, R. Marquez...

sounds like a battle of the benches...

All dey need is Messi yes, fuss dey at home.

Arsenal hadn't exactly been prolific even with Cesc and Arshavin fit anyway so - Barca's defense in theory shouldn't be overly bothered.

I assume this is what Barca spent 25 mil euros on Chygrinsky for as well (for cover and to take over from Puyol) - though he rarely plays. It will between him, Marquez and Abidal depending on fitness to partner Milito I'd think.

Offline GunnerStunner

• Mr Gunner
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2473 on: April 06, 2010, 05:04:39 PM »
eff it

understrength Arsenal vs worlds best player, respect to Messi

and f**k off to all Argentina fans and Arsenal haters

congrats to barca, hope they go on and win the champs league again just to rub it in the real madrid fans face

Offline xixgon

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2474 on: April 06, 2010, 08:54:21 PM »
eff it

congrats to barca, hope they go on and win the champs league again just to rub it in the real madrid fans face

Haha make da Barca fans. Argentina fans haven't had much to cheer about wit Messi na.

Man is the best attacking (and most natural) player of this generation though - I think that much is clear.

Offline Spursy

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
  • Willis Plaza Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2475 on: April 06, 2010, 09:49:50 PM »
eff it

oh dont be so bitter, lets see if barca can do that against inter, lucio gonna rape messi

Offline morvant

• warrior nation member
  • Hero Warrior
  • malick till i die
    • View Profile
« Reply #2476 on: April 07, 2010, 04:43:44 AM »
Still love meh gunners but messi is an advantageous prick
"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"

Offline onlikecorn

• Full Warrior
  • vibes it up
    • View Profile
« Reply #2477 on: April 07, 2010, 04:56:33 AM »
well. .. messi is just on a different level on his own yes. . . . you cant mark a man that could teleport. . .my gunners will have to try again next year . .still a slim hope at the title. . that is if the boys could rebound from the defeat to beat tottenham. . . .but i wouldnt think it was too demoralizing .. . . it dont rreally have a defence that could cope well with barcelona . . .let alone messi. . . say what . . interesting for the semi finals . . . the battle of the special ones. . . mourinho vs messi. . ahhaha
allyuh should try this in de us, uk and canada. . .actually works. . . use it instead of google. . and get free ting. . i get real free ting already....

Offline Ngozi

• Hero Warrior
  • Taking my life back! what da f**k you done lately?
    • View Profile
« Reply #2478 on: April 07, 2010, 04:13:12 PM »
Feeling it for them boys  but I feel inter will make a better challenge of it ... their defense is simply better and to deal with that little midget you need a top class defense.

Offline Observer

• Hero Warrior
  • The best gift for a footballer is Intelligence ---
    • View Profile
« Reply #2479 on: April 07, 2010, 05:15:48 PM »
Feeling it for them boys  but I feel inter will make a better challenge of it ... their defense is simply better and to deal with that little midget you need a top class defense.

In the group stages Inter lost 2-0 to Barca who were without Messi. Maybe the learned something  :angel:
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead
                                              Thomas Paine

Offline GunnerStunner

• Mr Gunner
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2480 on: April 07, 2010, 11:34:48 PM »
righty-o

spurs next wednesday
but spurs also have a fa cup game this weekend

so hoping we can get rested re group and get the 3 points at white heart lane and keep on marching on

Offline Ngozi

• Hero Warrior
  • Taking my life back! what da f**k you done lately?
    • View Profile
« Reply #2481 on: April 09, 2010, 03:23:10 PM »

In the group stages Inter lost 2-0 to Barca who were without Messi. Maybe the learned something  :angel:

And the hits keep coming lol

Offline GunnerStunner

• Mr Gunner
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2482 on: April 12, 2010, 08:06:28 AM »
damn

heavy game on wednesday

the 3 points up for grabs means so much to each team for different reasons

arsenal needs the 3 to stay in the hunt for silverware to adorn the emirates

spurs need it to maintain a chance at champs league next season

the odds look in arsenals favor with spurs back to back defeats the last being after 120min on a sloppy Wembley pitch

arsenal however heavy the defeat to barca was we had 8 days to rest n recover and refocus on the epl now

but spurs at white heart lane is never and easy job

and we have to be as defensively tight as clinical in our attacks

GOONER FOR LIFE

Offline Jefferz

• "hopelessly faithful"
  • Hero Warrior
  • Warrior Nation Member #44
    • View Profile
    • facebook.com
« Reply #2483 on: April 14, 2010, 01:20:16 PM »
cyah lie, we rel need this one today.

ah get up at 4 in de morn here in Osaka just to listen to dis ting on bbc, Arsenal best pull out all the stops with a convincing win here.
since ah born or at least circa Copa Caribe

Offline Bitter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2484 on: April 14, 2010, 02:03:03 PM »

ah get up at 4 in de morn here in Osaka just to listen to dis ting on bbc, Arsenal best pull out all the stops with a convincing win here.

Listening to this game eh go let you see the flikin goal that score.  If you give that man 1000 tries at the same shot, he might come close in 10
Bitter is a supercalifragilistic tic-tac-pro

giggsy11

« Reply #2485 on: April 14, 2010, 02:04:03 PM »

Listening to this game eh go let you see the flikin goal that score.  If you give that man 1000 tries at the same shot, he might come close in 10

who score?

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
« Reply #2486 on: April 14, 2010, 02:08:31 PM »
2 nil now
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline Bitter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2487 on: April 14, 2010, 02:09:37 PM »

who score?

A Fella name Danny Rose, in his First Prem start.
Gareth Bale just make it 2-0 Chelsea puts the champagne on ice...
Bitter is a supercalifragilistic tic-tac-pro

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
  • Yesterday is Yesterday and Today is Today!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2488 on: April 14, 2010, 02:10:51 PM »
 :o  goal boy!!

jefferz, why yuh eh just watch de game at www.atdhe.net

giggsy11

« Reply #2489 on: April 14, 2010, 02:11:27 PM »

who score?

A Fella name Danny Rose, in his First Prem start.
Gareth Bale just make it 2-0 Chelsea puts the champagne on ice...

Thanks-EPL need a winter break.

1]; } ?>