April 24, 2024, 06:31:54 AM

Author Topic: ARSENAL FORWARD  (Read 897483 times)

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
Re: ARSENAL FOREVER
« Reply #3000 on: January 12, 2011, 03:22:49 PM »
Ipswich 1 - 0 Arsenal 78'
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline Observer

• Hero Warrior
  • The best gift for a footballer is Intelligence ---
    • View Profile
« Reply #3001 on: January 12, 2011, 03:41:34 PM »
No excuses, strong squad, struggling Championship opposition, poor performance.
This club need serious shaking up. Man like Bendtner saying play me or trade me.
Then when he get to start he look like he eh care. Sell he ass yes :devil:
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead
                                              Thomas Paine

Offline elan

• Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3002 on: January 12, 2011, 03:43:19 PM »
If you don't shoot you don't score. And of late the football not even pretty.
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline elan

• Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3003 on: January 12, 2011, 03:50:25 PM »
Wait this is not the same Ipswich that we rest 7 on on Monday or sometime this week.  ???

Offline dwn

• Hero Warrior
  • "Hands that help are holier than lips that pray"
    • View Profile
    • Arsenal Now!
« Reply #3004 on: January 12, 2011, 03:52:31 PM »
arsenal lacks real depth. a lot of these players are household names because are a high profile team but, sad to say, they just aren't that good. when playing alongside stronger players they can shine but they are incapable of leading a team. how many of those arsenal players that played today can walk into the starting lineup of another strong squad?

everyone is talking about bendtner and arshavin. i also think that denilson is one of the weak links in arsenal's team. he might give effort but he simply isn't good enough. for a defensive midfielder, he is very bad at defending.

Offline Ngozi

• Hero Warrior
  • Taking my life back! what da f**k you done lately?
    • View Profile
« Reply #3005 on: January 12, 2011, 04:07:48 PM »
I waiting for man to say is the team Arsene pick and all that shit .... I watch this game good and proper and I see some glaring issues .......

The central defensive partnership is "always either square or too close together" they are not covering each other diagonally that is why a long ball over the top is constantly threatening that is simply ridiculous primary school  defending ... Jan Steadman   teach me this sooo long ago the coverage has to be diagonal and opening like a door from one wing back all the way to the other ... Arsenal's coverage is square  ... Messi will murder that kind of coverage.

Connor Wickham and Bendtner is about the same size except one is more experienced than the other the difference ... desire .... vs primadonna!

Arshavin needs a rest .. he is woeful and his attitude, form and effort (or lack thereof) is hurting this team right now!

I've watched Championship calibre teams and the desire and effort from their players is astounding ... You ever watch Ferdinand ... he will scream at his players .... top of his lungs to get them to react!

The 'invincibles' with Henry and Viera them fellas passionate and battling all game and they want the ball all the time ... Yorkie team ... Cole want it, Yorke, Giggs, Beckham , Lord fatha Keane .... them fellas want the ball and will battle the game out like is no tomorrow ... they would never limp to a defeat like this.

Where are the passionate players on this team? .. Fabregas was the only one trying to make things happen .. Walcott lost like you have to slap him and tell him to wake the f**k up and he is still their most dangerous attacking player, Arshavin, Bendtner lost..;. Vega come on and did what? not a thing ..waste of f**king time.

The difference with the first team is the players attitude, VanP, Nasri them boys want to make things happen, and the truth is if the second team is playing this poorly then to me its an indication that they don't want it so put the team on there that want it .. put the starting team out there ...

Sub bendtner, arsharvin , leave Vela off too because he like he have no clue what to do
No desire, no f**king desire, no passion I cyah believe what I seeing  ... just lying down like ah ol ting and taking stick! Ridiculous!
Somebody have to get vex to get this f**king team to wake up ... ah telling yuh if manure play like this somebody guaranteed to get a boot thrown at them by Fergie.
Fabregas need help without Nasri and Van P there he has no options .. none!

« Last Edit: January 12, 2011, 04:11:45 PM by Ngozi »

Offline Small Magician aka Wazza

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3006 on: January 12, 2011, 04:08:52 PM »
This is why Arsenal wont win the league

Offline FireBrand

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3007 on: January 12, 2011, 04:11:01 PM »
Ipswich stun weary Arsenal.
By: Paul Fletcher (BBC Sport).

Tamas Priskin scored as struggling Ipswich stunned Arsenal to deservedly win the first leg of their Carling Cup semi-final at Portman Road.

Arsenal struggled against Championship opposition as they were held by Leeds in the FA Cup on Saturday - and they again found it difficult to come to terms with a side from the second tier.

The goal came on 78 minutes after Priskin ran on to a through ball from Colin Healy and took one touch before drilling his strike into the bottom corner beyond Wojciech Szczseny.

And it might have got even worse for Arsene Wenger's team but goalkeeper Szczensy saved a late effort from Carlos Edwards.

Ipwich keeper Marton Fulop twice saved from Theo Walcott and Gunners skipper Cesc Fabregas failed to convert a cross that dropped invitingly inside the six-yard box, but across the 90 minutes the visiting side team had precious little to show for their efforts.

Town were thrashed 7-0 by Chelsea in the FA Cup on Sunday, are a lowly 19th in the Championship and had caretaker boss Ian McParland in charge after sacking Roy Keane last Friday.

But with new manager Paul Jewell watching from the stands before taking charge of the team on Thursday, the Tractor Boys belied a run of form that had seen them lose eight of their last 11 fixtures with a performance of tremendous desire and determination.

Ipswich visibly grew in confidence as the match wore on, received tremendous support from the sold-out Portman Road crowd of 29,146 and deservedly take their slender lead into the second-leg at the Emirates Stadium.

The Suffolk side lined-up with the dangerous Connor Wickham on the left side of a five-man midfield as Town successfully stymied their Premier League opponents.

Arsenal, hoping to use the Carling Cup to end a six-year wait for a trophy, threatened in the opening minutes and Fabregas was inches from connecting with a square pass from the largly ineffectual Andrey Arshavin.

Midway through the opening half Ipwich midfielder Edwards inadvertently forced keeper Fulop into action with a looping header towards his own goal.

But Arsenal, despite the presence of Fabregas, Arshavin, Walcott and Jack Wilshere in their starting XI, were poor and Ipswich grew in confidence as the match wore on.

Arsenal full-back Kieran Gibbs made a decent block from a shot by Edwards after 15 minutes, while Priskin went close with a vicious strike across goal after picking the ball up on the left and cutting inside just after the half-hour mark.

The Tractor Boys created a flurry of half-chances close to the break, the most notable of which came when Wickham showed great skill to create the space to cross from the left but skipper David Norris could not quite connect with his attempted header.

Priskin had the ball in the net with a spectacular overhead volley but he was offside and the Hungarian striker missed with a long-range strike as Ipswich worked up a head of steam against a sluggish Arsenal side.

Ipswich continued to play on the front foot after the restart, with veteran Mark Kennedy exemplifying the surging self-belief by attempting to chip Szczesny from close to the half-way line.

In contrast, Arsenal's flagging form was epitomised when the disappointing Denilson played team-mate Koscielny into trouble with a weak pass across the face of his team's penalty area.

Arshavin shot wide from the edge of the box in a rare Arsenal opening, while at the other end if took a last-ditch clearance from Johan Djourou to deny Priskin after a long-ball upfield from Jaime Peters unlocked the visiting team's defence.

Prior to conceding Arsenal had finally started to build some pressure, with Fulop smothering a Walcott effort from a tight angle and Fabregas failing to convert Gibbs' cross.

The goal came when another ball over the top caught out Arsenal, with Priskin's crisp low finish no less than his team deserved.

The Gunners had 12 minutes of normal time to find an equaliser but Fulop again denied Walcott as Ipswich closed out the match to give themselves a lead to defend in the second leg.

Warrior Nation Member At Large

Offline Observer

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3008 on: January 12, 2011, 04:50:47 PM »
Chamak come on an do more in 15 minutes than Bendtner & Arshavin put together. I agree Walcott have plenty speed but his muscles activating long before his brain. No football brain what so ever. Still dangerous though.
Denilson, what can I say he has no confidence, his passing is poor & in truth lacks proper positioning so his tackling is always desperate.

Just look at the 15 minute mark. Arshavin (at the top of the box) plays a ball wide to Walcott who got behind and square a beauty across goal. Guess where Arshavin was when the cross come across??? That sums it up!
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead
                                              Thomas Paine

Offline dumpalewie

• Lewie
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3009 on: January 12, 2011, 05:13:01 PM »
Follow your team!

TnT Patriot

Offline Touches

• Hero Warrior
  • Trow wine on she...
    • View Profile
« Reply #3010 on: January 12, 2011, 05:27:12 PM »
Atta Boy Carlos...

A for apple, B for Bat, C for yuhself!

Offline fari

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3011 on: January 12, 2011, 05:41:51 PM »
Chamak come on an do more in 15 minutes than Bendtner & Arshavin put together. I agree Walcott have plenty speed but his muscles activating long before his brain. No football brain what so ever. Still dangerous though.
Denilson, what can I say he has no confidence, his passing is poor & in truth lacks proper positioning so his tackling is always desperate.

Just look at the 15 minute mark. Arshavin (at the top of the box) plays a ball wide to Walcott who got behind and square a beauty across goal. Guess where Arshavin was when the cross come across??? That sums it up!

i ent too worried.  the goal they score was offside, priskin was way behind djourou when the ball play.  plus if fabs had score the chance just before the game woulda be different b/c ipswich would have had to open up and we woulda cut them up

arshavin needs a rest or to be sold in jan if possible b/c right now his head is not right.  eboue farting up big time, lordie. denilson will forever be average, wenger needs to improve on men like him for this side to get better. i mean gosh...men like vieria, petit, parlour (wasnt skilful but had fight that fella) used to run it and now we have to settle for this dross.

for a youthman gibbs is real trying.  i like his fight.  oh well...on to saturday

Offline triniairman

• Hero Warrior
  • ah doh puh water in meh mouth to talk
    • View Profile
« Reply #3012 on: January 12, 2011, 05:51:16 PM »

i ent too worried.  the goal they score was offside, priskin was way behind djourou when the ball play.  plus if fabs had score the chance just before the game woulda be different b/c ipswich would have had to open up and we woulda cut them up

arshavin needs a rest or to be sold in jan if possible b/c right now his head is not right.  eboue farting up big time, lordie. denilson will forever be average, wenger needs to improve on men like him for this side to get better. i mean gosh...men like vieria, petit, parlour (wasnt skilful but had fight that fella) used to run it and now we have to settle for this dross.

for a youthman gibbs is real trying.  i like his fight.  oh well...on to saturday
no disrespect Fari, but offside or not, Arsenal have no right losing to Ipswich. Leeds could knock them out of the FA Cup aswell.

Offline fari

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3013 on: January 12, 2011, 05:54:57 PM »
triniairman i agree...i think is a combination of arrogance, fatigue and dont care.  wenger needs to rest (or sell) men like arshavin and bendtner.

Offline dwn

• Hero Warrior
  • "Hands that help are holier than lips that pray"
    • View Profile
    • Arsenal Now!
« Reply #3014 on: January 12, 2011, 06:35:34 PM »
Arshavin off his game of late but, truth is, he is important to Arsenal. his contribution in terms of goals and assists this season is very good. also in terms of ability, Arshavin is head and shoulders above most of Arsenal's team.

i feel like fans are being overly critical of Arshavin because of his potential (which is understandable/predictable). but there have been recent games where his play has better than other players on the pitch yet he's been singled out for lack of effort. also at times he's been unlucky, his approach play has been good, but the final pass or shot is cut out.

i watched the Man City game when he came on for Walcott. everyone was saying Walcott should have stayed on but if you look at Walcott's contribution in the second half of that game he did nothing. Arshavin came on and ran at the defense a few times and had a couple dangerous crosses. I also watched the Leeds game and in the first half he was one of arsenal's best players (he did have a horrible second half though).

basically i agree that his game is not where it should be. maybe his fitness is low, maybe his confidence is low. but as long as Arshavin wants to play for arsenal they i would not get rid of him. true he always has this way of looking a bit unfit or lazy, but i think his body language makes him look like he's doing less than he actually is. and if this is just a case of bad form/ a bad patch then wenger is doing the right thing. bring him off the bench, play him in these kinds of games, and when his form is back bring him back into the side.

Bendtner on the other hand, he could go
« Last Edit: January 12, 2011, 06:39:15 PM by dwn »

Offline Ngozi

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3015 on: January 12, 2011, 06:41:09 PM »
It could only be arrogance because Wenger has been resting the men who were underperforming .... Ebouie is doodoo , bendtner is doodoo, arshavin playing doodoo .. Vela doodoo these men been subbing it aint fatigue is a bad attitude to win the championship you have to bring in a mentality ...
Anytime yuh touch Ebouie he falling to the ground this f**king boy must be an ivory coast thing.

If this team eh win nothing this season Cesc will go for sure .. the truth is his fellow players pushing him out the door...

Imagine as a young boy you come up playing next to and learning the ropes form Viera and  have man like Henry and Bergamp to feed and you just have to watch them destroy now .....
you look left yuh look right no help.... yuh juk it to Walcott he leave the whole defence  and hit wide or the keeper block it ... yuh look for arshavin .. he get it he lost it he walk back.... yuh give it to bendtner he control it and then give it away then walk back .... when yuh looking for help is a lil youth man next to you who learning from you and yuh defensive  mid but yuh cyah see no means to score the goal .. yuh only real help (nasri and vanp) not even on the bench because they being rested and you is the captain and yuh is only 23 ... what to do .. what to do?

Nobody eh stepping up so in your mind you have to make it happen but yuh wondering how ....yuh juk it they lose it and they give up ....... Barca .. yuh home family friends and men just juking .... and messi destroying yuh laughing having a ball and enjoying the game with people equally if not more competitive than you ..... the dynamics of this man situation is astounding!

I would hate to lose the guy really but I prefer him leave than stay with this team and go mad with the stress!
Honest words ...

giggsy11

« Reply #3016 on: January 12, 2011, 06:43:03 PM »
I waiting for man to say is the team Arsene pick and all that shit .... I watch this game good and proper and I see some glaring issues .......

The central defensive partnership is "always either square or too close together" they are not covering each other diagonally that is why a long ball over the top is constantly threatening that is simply ridiculous primary school  defending ... Jan Steadman   teach me this sooo long ago the coverage has to be diagonal and opening like a door from one wing back all the way to the other ... Arsenal's coverage is square  ... Messi will murder that kind of coverage.

Connor Wickham and Bendtner is about the same size except one is more experienced than the other the difference ... desire .... vs primadonna!

Arshavin needs a rest .. he is woeful and his attitude, form and effort (or lack thereof) is hurting this team right now!

I've watched Championship calibre teams and the desire and effort from their players is astounding ... You ever watch Ferdinand ... he will scream at his players .... top of his lungs to get them to react!

The 'invincibles' with Henry and Viera them fellas passionate and battling all game and they want the ball all the time ... Yorkie team ... Cole want it, Yorke, Giggs, Beckham , Lord fatha Keane .... them fellas want the ball and will battle the game out like is no tomorrow ... they would never limp to a defeat like this.

Where are the passionate players on this team? .. Fabregas was the only one trying to make things happen .. Walcott lost like you have to slap him and tell him to wake the f**k up and he is still their most dangerous attacking player, Arshavin, Bendtner lost..;. Vega come on and did what? not a thing ..waste of f**king time.

The difference with the first team is the players attitude, VanP, Nasri them boys want to make things happen, and the truth is if the second team is playing this poorly then to me its an indication that they don't want it so put the team on there that want it .. put the starting team out there ...

Sub bendtner, arsharvin , leave Vela off too because he like he have no clue what to do
No desire, no f**king desire, no passion I cyah believe what I seeing  ... just lying down like ah ol ting and taking stick! Ridiculous!
Somebody have to get vex to get this f**king team to wake up ... ah telling yuh if manure play like this somebody guaranteed to get a boot thrown at them by Fergie.

If I may respectfully add; none of these players actually had to earn the right to play in the side/compete for the honor of playing for Arsenal. Arsene identified them as who wanted for his team and played them after getting rid of the experienced players. He had a vision of grooming a team of young players into a mature side of winners without the guidance of seasoned professionals. What they learn is from what Arsene provide to them  and that can only go so far including being accountable. Not one  of these arsenal players is the centerpiece on their national teams but Arsene thinks all of them are the bees' knees. Arsene setting the tone for the team.Just my 2cents
« Last Edit: January 12, 2011, 06:49:43 PM by giggsy11 »

Offline Ngozi

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3017 on: January 12, 2011, 07:06:35 PM »

If I may respectfully add; none of these players actually had to earn the right to play in the side/compete for the honor of playing for Arsenal. Arsene identified them as who wanted for his team and played them after getting rid of the experienced players. He had a vision of grooming a team of young players into a mature side of winners without the guidance of seasoned professionals. What they learn is from what Arsene provide to them  and that can only go so far including being accountable. Not one  of these arsenal players is the centerpiece on their national teams but Arsene thinks all of them are the bees' knees. Just my 2cents

Some sound points in terms of bringing them in to replace his experienced players maybe they needed more time alongside them to get the winning mentality but that's the same thing Alex Ferguson does do as well as a matter of fact all managers one way or the other does do that to the best of players Rui Costa - Kaka ... Baggio- Del piero ...... Ronaldinho- Messi ...... Scholes-lampard .. Paul Ince- Keane ..... Kanschelskis - Beckham - Ronaldo but I think yuh might be a bit harsh ... in fact yuh being extremely harsh  the only reason Fab not running Spain midfield is because right now his team is controlled by arguably one of the greatest possesion midfielders the game has seen.. Xavi.. this team won the world cup and the euro .. so go easy  men like Silva and Arteta cyah get no time either and they're all classy players .. Walcott and Nasri was both left out their respective world cup teams but are now integral parts of them.. Van P is Netherlands starting striker ... Song starting def mid, Sagna, Djourou for Switzerland .. Arshavin is Russia captain .. if yuh wanna throw in objective points no worries if yuh just wanna throw a dig .. well yuh had to take that somewhere else.

But I cyah say anything wrong with a manager believing in his players when at times nobody else does ... besides its an investment it pay off with men like Henry, Cantona, bergamp, Viera the man see something  that we miss ... that's what he does!
« Last Edit: January 12, 2011, 07:09:48 PM by Ngozi »

Offline Observer

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3018 on: January 12, 2011, 07:26:11 PM »
Ngozi in Tony Adams Book he stated "Wenger hates confrontation with players!" Sometimes you have to remind players that people paying hard earned cash to support them and they (the players) making big big big money. Arshavin is a baller! No doubt! But oh shit man if you struggling no big thing, but go down with all guns blazing. The least a fan expects is commitment and effort towards the shirt, that is all they really ask for. Keown and Parlour was no big ballers, but I'll tell you this, I would want them on my team any day. Dem men would ah die for Arsenal.
                                              Thomas Paine

giggsy11

« Reply #3019 on: January 12, 2011, 07:53:20 PM »

If I may respectfully add; none of these players actually had to earn the right to play in the side/compete for the honor of playing for Arsenal. Arsene identified them as who wanted for his team and played them after getting rid of the experienced players. He had a vision of grooming a team of young players into a mature side of winners without the guidance of seasoned professionals. What they learn is from what Arsene provide to them  and that can only go so far including being accountable. Not one  of these arsenal players is the centerpiece on their national teams but Arsene thinks all of them are the bees' knees. Just my 2cents

Some sound points in terms of bringing them in to replace his experienced players maybe they needed more time alongside them to get the winning mentality but that's the same thing Alex Ferguson does do as well as a matter of fact all managers one way or the other does do that to the best of players Rui Costa - Kaka ... Baggio- Del piero ...... Ronaldinho- Messi ...... Scholes-lampard .. Paul Ince- Keane ..... Kanschelskis - Beckham - Ronaldo but I think yuh might be a bit harsh ... in fact yuh being extremely harsh  the only reason Fab not running Spain midfield is because right now his team is controlled by arguably one of the greatest possesion midfielders the game has seen.. Xavi.. this team won the world cup and the euro .. so go easy  men like Silva and Arteta cyah get no time either and they're all classy players .. Walcott and Nasri was both left out their respective world cup teams but are now integral parts of them.. Van P is Netherlands starting striker ... Song starting def mid, Sagna, Djourou for Switzerland .. Arshavin is Russia captain .. if yuh wanna throw in objective points no worries if yuh just wanna throw a dig .. well yuh had to take that somewhere else.

But I cyah say anything wrong with a manager believing in his players when at times nobody else does ... besides its an investment it pay off with men like Henry, Cantona, bergamp, Viera the man see something  that we miss ... that's what he does!

Dude if i wanted to thro digs as you put it  I would have no problem saying it, so you way off base. Trust me i ma not trying to get into any pettiness.Yes United replaced older players with youth but the difference is United still had a Robson, Pallister, Bruce, Cantona. Same as today, there is youth but also there are older players. The team wasn't a team of 18-21 year old growing old together the way Arsene set it up.Fabregas can pull up Denilson but who pullin up Fabregas when he may need pullin up? Arsene should believe in his players but he is continued belief in some players and reluctance to spend money isn't helping the team. He has his blindspot the same way Ferguson has his. Also all the players you mentioned for Arsenal and their roles for their respective national teams their teams have and has coped without them in the teams. Song and arshavin may be the exception.
« Last Edit: January 12, 2011, 08:11:55 PM by giggsy11 »

Offline Observer

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3020 on: January 12, 2011, 08:05:47 PM »
A telling statistic in todays game Arsenal 3 shots on target. Dam!
                                              Thomas Paine

Offline Peong

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3021 on: January 12, 2011, 08:25:17 PM »
Jokiest friggin side in de EPL.

Offline elan

• Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3022 on: January 12, 2011, 09:42:46 PM »

No way that goal was offside. Explain how you saying that was offside?

Offline Observer

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3023 on: January 13, 2011, 06:58:46 AM »

yes elan the replay showed he was offside, but that is beside the point.
                                              Thomas Paine

Offline GunnerStunner

• Mr Gunner
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3024 on: January 13, 2011, 05:46:34 PM »
Wait this is not the same Ipswich that we rest 7 on on Monday or sometime this week.  ???

yup

not sure of the stats but any team that collect 7 im pretty sure will do everything they can not to collect even close to that next game so i knew we weren't going to wax them but certainly didnt expect another lackluster unimaginative performance

Offline GunnerStunner

• Mr Gunner
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3025 on: January 13, 2011, 05:54:25 PM »

or anything else

when this version of arsenal turns up i just want to fire them all

starting with denilson man cannot will not track back and that is unforgivable as a defensive mid

Offline GunnerStunner

• Mr Gunner
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3026 on: January 13, 2011, 06:04:38 PM »

NOT OFFSIDE

arsenal ball watching africkingain!

last defender failed to put the tackle on the ball was the man shoot with his instep right from the left! unreal thats food for a defender

goalkeeper left far post open as he was badly positioned

arsenal fault ipswich capitalised and earned it

warnings were there with the disallowed goal and after the goal denilson last player failed to track back

as a defensive midfeilder denilson is shameful

Offline Ngozi

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3027 on: January 14, 2011, 12:22:07 PM »

NOT OFFSIDE

arsenal ball watching africkingain!

last defender failed to put the tackle on the ball was the man shoot with his instep right from the left! unreal thats food for a defender

goalkeeper left far post open as he was badly positioned

arsenal fault ipswich capitalised and earned it

warnings were there with the disallowed goal and after the goal denilson last player failed to track back

as a defensive midfeilder denilson is shameful

Second time the keeper got caught out badly positioned off his line ... it happened vs manure as well!

Offline Bitter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3028 on: January 15, 2011, 12:50:45 PM »
Arsenal. Playing with their food again. Watch West Ham score and set up a tense ending... again.
Bitter is a supercalifragilistic tic-tac-pro

Offline grimm01

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3029 on: January 15, 2011, 01:31:01 PM »
Arsenal. Playing with their food again. Watch West Ham score and set up a tense ending... again.

West Ham look real demoralized, yuh could see it in the body language of the players.

1]; } ?>