March 28, 2024, 11:34:34 AM

Author Topic: ARSENAL FORWARD  (Read 891701 times)

Offline Small Magician aka Wazza

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: ARSENAL FOREVER
« Reply #3060 on: January 19, 2011, 06:19:53 PM »
We beating barca 1-0 in the emirates.

and drawing away.

we go get tru by fluke, watch and see.

Jes say allyuh tiefin' manu game plan from a few seasons ago nuh.....make sure allyuh get de keys fuh de bus from dem, too.  As a matter of fact, de way Messi and dem two midfielders playin these days allyuh might need two bus!

Didnt Chelsea adopt the blueprint as well in 08/09 semi?

0-0 away and almost held out for the 1-0 at home?  but Iniesta broke your hearts

Our gameplan worked in that semi... we didnt give them space or too much time on the ball... we limited their chances... we missed a penalty and beat them 1-0 without Rooney in the 2nd leg ... yea we lost to them the next year but that is a Final and a one off game where you dont have a second chance..

but over 2 legs I would say United and Chelsea are the only teams with a midfield and defense that can contain Barca and be able to beat them with their strikeforce and counterattack.... Inter on their day too... Madrid Arsenal AC Milan Bayern dont have enough steel to do it...

Give me Valencia and Hargreaves tomorrow and I could set my United team into a formation to beat Barca... wouldnt be easy but it is do-able

Allyuh really expect Wilshere and Denilson to be able to do a job over 2 legs ? even Song lol? Only Cesc can run among them.. and you need 2 hard ballers behind him to have a chance.. not kid Jack and shithong Denilson and sometimes good Song... Midfield is they key vs Barca in my opinion... even the wingers have alot of work to do... Arshavin and he lazy self and no brain Theo

I hope Arsenal knock them out but I not seeing it at all

Offline Ngozi

• Hero Warrior
  • Taking my life back! what da f**k you done lately?
    • View Profile
« Reply #3061 on: January 19, 2011, 07:29:49 PM »
We beating barca 1-0 in the emirates.

and drawing away.

we go get tru by fluke, watch and see.

Jes say allyuh tiefin' manu game plan from a few seasons ago nuh.....make sure allyuh get de keys fuh de bus from dem, too.  As a matter of fact, de way Messi and dem two midfielders playin these days allyuh might need two bus!

Didnt Chelsea adopt the blueprint as well in 08/09 semi?

0-0 away and almost held out for the 1-0 at home?  but Iniesta broke your hearts

Our gameplan worked in that semi... we didnt give them space or too much time on the ball... we limited their chances... we missed a penalty and beat them 1-0 without Rooney in the 2nd leg ... yea we lost to them the next year but that is a Final and a one off game where you dont have a second chance..

but over 2 legs I would say United and Chelsea are the only teams with a midfield and defense that can contain Barca and be able to beat them with their strikeforce and counterattack.... Inter on their day too... Madrid Arsenal AC Milan Bayern dont have enough steel to do it...

Give me Valencia and Hargreaves tomorrow and I could set my United team into a formation to beat Barca... wouldnt be easy but it is do-able

Allyuh really expect Wilshere and Denilson to be able to do a job over 2 legs ? even Song lol? Only Cesc can run among them.. and you need 2 hard ballers behind him to have a chance.. not kid Jack and shithong Denilson and sometimes good Song... Midfield is they key vs Barca in my opinion... even the wingers have alot of work to do... Arshavin and he lazy self and no brain Theo

I hope Arsenal knock them out but I not seeing it at all

I eh wah jump in eh but since i already hit the post button I might as well...

I doh wah yuh sell this team short ... Song might be one of the best def mids in the game right now ...Fab is Fab, Nasri eh no slouch ... Van Persie ketching back he form and the same duncey head Theo ... is the same one who had barca bawling last year .. like yuh forget plus Wilshire does pull he weight... ... as always the def suspect cyah deny that but "this" starting Arsenal team and I eh mean the arsenal that was in group stages where they was still searching for dey starters ... "the starting 11 now" anytime they play is a match for anyone ... last year song was in the defense fus we had injuries .. I feel we go beat them!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3062 on: January 19, 2011, 07:39:09 PM »
No doubt this is one of the best Arsenal teams since 04'...  but I reckon your midfield isnt strong enough and your defense is no way in hell strong enough to match up against Barca...

just because allyuh beat Chelsea in a bad patch dont mean Wenger finally convert the youths into a title winning team... Arsenal are the same team that lost at home to Newcastle, West Brom and Spurs and didnt make a note vs United....also drew with Leeds at home and lost to Ipswich away.... seems a bit of false pretense

I think yall in for a rude awakening...  but Football is not played on paper so it all depends on 180 minutes of technical ability and heart

Good luck...I want Barca out... time for them to be brought back down to earth... even though I honestly think only United and Chelsea can do it

Offline GunnerStunner

• Mr Gunner
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3063 on: January 20, 2011, 08:50:05 PM »
No doubt this is one of the best Arsenal teams since 04'...  but I reckon your midfield isnt strong enough and your defense is no way in hell strong enough to match up against Barca...

just because allyuh beat Chelsea in a bad patch dont mean Wenger finally convert the youths into a title winning team... Arsenal are the same team that lost at home to Newcastle, West Brom and Spurs and didnt make a note vs United....also drew with Leeds at home and lost to Ipswich away.... seems a bit of false pretense

I think yall in for a rude awakening...  but Football is not played on paper so it all depends on 180 minutes of technical ability and heart

Good luck...I want Barca out... time for them to be brought back down to earth... even though I honestly think only United and Chelsea can do it

ah yes slightly more constructive conversation i like it

small mag

we are by no means on a high because we beat chelski
the loss to newcastle and west brom were the result of the team turning up sometimes and just not doing it
the same way when we went up north to you lot, you had to defend and defended well and got that lucky goal
the spurs loss was really down to that penalty in the end

everyone know arsenal runs hot n cold, that's the reason why they give their fans anxiety and their critics fuel
especially after the last set of games
but when the full team is out and up for it we can beat anyone
that full team is:
fabianski/cheesey
sagna vermaalen joahn/laurent clicy/gibbs
cesc song nasri/wilshire
Walcott RVP AA

denilson annoys the hell out of me with his lazy play as a def mid
diaby is just frustrating

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3064 on: January 20, 2011, 10:20:55 PM »

ah yes slightly more constructive conversation i like it

small mag

we are by no means on a high because we beat chelski
the loss to newcastle and west brom were the result of the team turning up sometimes and just not doing it
the same way when we went up north to you lot, you had to defend and defended well and got that lucky goal
the spurs loss was really down to that penalty in the end

everyone know arsenal runs hot n cold, that's the reason why they give their fans anxiety and their critics fuel
especially after the last set of games
but when the full team is out and up for it we can beat anyone
that full team is:
fabianski/cheesey
sagna vermaalen joahn/laurent clicy/gibbs
cesc song nasri/wilshire
Walcott RVP AA

denilson annoys the hell out of me with his lazy play as a def mid
diaby is just frustrating

Nasri as an either or with Jack boyo?

Arsenal best line up they can put out vs Barca in my opinion..

The young Pole(Szeceny or however his name is spelt)

Sagna
Djourou
Koscielny
Clichy

Walcott
Song
Cesc
Wilshere
Nasri

VP

Vermaleen out till late March ent?

Sorry but that starting XI looking real soft still to do a job... it have quality but mental strength and experience going to come into play and I cant see it

As a United Fan I thought our team is weak this season and lacking 2 world class players in midfield... that is the reality but our current crop seems significantly higher than that Arsenal team I posted.. I cant see us losing to Arsenal(we've won 5 and drew 1 in the last 6 games) and I dont think a team with the quality of Barca have anything to fear vs Arsenal...  it could be a bloodbath

Offline Ngozi

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3065 on: January 20, 2011, 10:52:16 PM »
That team dey will beat both Barca and ManU! When we played ManU ... Djourou didn't play or Walcott and Van Persie and Fabregas were just coming back off injury and they played the last 20 minutes ..... and you guys managed to scrape by 1-0 at home ... trust me when I tell you ..... you not sure that Man U could beat Arsenal when these 4 starters are on the pitch whether you wanna believe it or not. Man U tough defensively but offensively they haven't gotten it together as a team but they have some talented individuals ..... but I don't rate their team obviously as high as you do and you'll see why a lil later in the season.

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3066 on: January 21, 2011, 08:12:44 AM »
That team dey will beat both Barca and ManU! When we played ManU ... Djourou didn't play or Walcott and Van Persie and Fabregas were just coming back off injury and they played the last 20 minutes ..... and you guys managed to scrape by 1-0 at home ... trust me when I tell you ..... you not sure that Man U could beat Arsenal when these 4 starters are on the pitch whether you wanna believe it or not. Man U tough defensively but offensively they haven't gotten it together as a team but they have some talented individuals ..... but I don't rate their team obviously as high as you do and you'll see why a lil later in the season.

I think it is our formation that we use against Arsenal.. we play a little out of character vs Arsenal at Home..since we started using the 4-5-1 vs Arsenal... we drew 0-0, won 1-0 twice and 2-1 last season

take it to the Emirates and we've won the last 2 meetings 3-1.... and looked supreme in both

my theory is at home United players dont have as much concentration as they would away to Arsenal because at home we like to attack and entertain the crowd and that is all good but when we leave gaps  against good possesion teams they can hurt you... If we open up to Arsenal we can pay the price... but when we go away everyone knows the gameplan.. the formation will quiet the fans and frustrate them too and the Arsenal players... and we will score on the counter after absorbing pressure because our midfielders and defenders are good at it and we have the required pace to attack with Nani Rooney Park leading the 3 with Anderson being the driving force behind them...

Fergie has found the formation and starting XI to beat Arsenal home and away.. and it isnt just fluke.. we have won 5 in a row

Once these guys starting... Arsenal cannot beat United

VDS

Rafael
Rio
Vidic
Evra

Fletcher
Carrick/Scholes
Ando

Nani
Rooney
Park

Offline Ngozi

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3067 on: January 21, 2011, 10:22:52 AM »

I think it is our formation that we use against Arsenal.. we play a little out of character vs Arsenal at Home..since we started using the 4-5-1 vs Arsenal... we drew 0-0, won 1-0 twice and 2-1 last season

take it to the Emirates and we've won the last 2 meetings 3-1.... and looked supreme in both

my theory is at home United players dont have as much concentration as they would away to Arsenal because at home we like to attack and entertain the crowd and that is all good but when we leave gaps  against good possesion teams they can hurt you... If we open up to Arsenal we can pay the price... but when we go away everyone knows the gameplan.. the formation will quiet the fans and frustrate them too and the Arsenal players... and we will score on the counter after absorbing pressure because our midfielders and defenders are good at it and we have the required pace to attack with Nani Rooney Park leading the 3 with Anderson being the driving force behind them...

Fergie has found the formation and starting XI to beat Arsenal home and away.. and it isnt just fluke.. we have won 5 in a row

VDS

Rafael
Rio
Vidic
Evra

Fletcher
Carrick/Scholes
Ando

Nani
Rooney
Park

You leaving out Berba?

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3068 on: January 21, 2011, 01:19:15 PM »

VDS

Rafael
Rio
Vidic
Evra

Fletcher
Carrick/Scholes
Ando

Nani
Rooney
Park

You leaving out Berba?

Yes.. We havent used Berba from the start vs Arsenal in 5 games and won all(1-0 this season, 2-1 and 3-1 last season , 1-0 and 3-1 in the CL in 08/09)... the front 3 have to be fast and we generally go with(Park Rooney Nani).. I love Berba but he cannot play the lone striker role.. he likes to drop deep and we have no counter attack with him in a 4-5-1... Rooney is the CF for the Arsenal games... and If we play Barca it will be the same story... Formation vs 1 player... Managerial nightmare but 1 upset player vs millions of upset fans..I know what I'd go with

Offline Ngozi

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3069 on: January 22, 2011, 08:10:34 PM »
lol trust me you don't want berba on the bench ... cream rising to the top arsenal n man u starting to separate from the pack.... VanP catching form .... big tings a gwaan!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3070 on: January 22, 2011, 11:27:32 PM »
lol trust me you don't want berba on the bench ... cream rising to the top arsenal n man u starting to separate from the pack.... VanP catching form .... big tings a gwaan!

I want him on the bench vs Arsenal...  it works.. why change it

Offline GunnerStunner

• Mr Gunner
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3071 on: January 23, 2011, 07:18:33 PM »
just watched rvp goals

the second was a beauty lovely ball from cesc and rvp one touch past keeper exquisite

up next ipswich, whom we need to beat 2nil at least to progress to finals

Offline GunnerStunner

• Mr Gunner
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3072 on: January 25, 2011, 07:06:37 PM »
whoooooooooooooooop!

finally we in ah finals!

hope we win it too!

Offline Ngozi

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3073 on: January 26, 2011, 07:03:10 PM »
How come he is always pushing Arshavin but never pushing Rosicky into the team?

Offline Bitter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3074 on: January 26, 2011, 08:46:25 PM »

Rosicky doh need the ego boost?
Bitter is a supercalifragilistic tic-tac-pro

Offline GunnerStunner

• Mr Gunner
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3075 on: January 27, 2011, 06:48:13 AM »

Rosicky doh need the ego boost?
Rosicky is coming back from an injury, and nasri is the new rosicky

Offline GunnerStunner

• Mr Gunner
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3076 on: January 27, 2011, 06:49:38 AM »
Anyone know anything about Sundays FA Cup opponent? Huddersfeild?

Offline Bitter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3077 on: January 30, 2011, 07:59:39 AM »
I am convinced that Denilson is Wenger outside child.
« Last Edit: January 30, 2011, 08:41:39 AM by Bitter »
Bitter is a supercalifragilistic tic-tac-pro

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3078 on: January 30, 2011, 08:23:49 AM »
Arsenal goal: Harsh on Huddersfield. Very harsh. Nicklas Bendtner goes down very cheaply in the area following the faintest of touches from Jamie McCombe. Cesc Fabregas is asking for McCombe to be sent off, which is never good to see, but it's just a booking. Anyway, finally the penalty is taken, and Fabregas steps up to slot home from the spot.

United GETS ALL THE CALLS!  ::)

Offline Ngozi

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3079 on: January 30, 2011, 09:14:22 AM »
Nasri get injured ... lawd fatha ... schillaci, schillaci, schllaci ... sigh

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3080 on: January 30, 2011, 09:20:29 AM »

out for 3 weeks...

Barca fans celebrate a little more with that one.. the task just went from easy to easier

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3081 on: January 30, 2011, 09:42:51 AM »
Arsenal goal: Harsh on Huddersfield. Very harsh. Nicklas Bendtner goes down very cheaply in the area following the faintest of touches from Jamie McCombe. Cesc Fabregas is asking for McCombe to be sent off, which is never good to see, but it's just a booking. Anyway, finally the penalty is taken, and Fabregas steps up to slot home from the spot.

United GETS ALL THE CALLS!  ::)

Small Mag, you more clueless than Inspector Clouseau oui!  I feel you does go to some exclusive manu indoctrination camp at least once a year.

Not because a man ears long and he teet' long dat it make him a Jackass!

giggsy11

« Reply #3082 on: January 30, 2011, 09:51:16 AM »
I am convinced that Denilson is Wenger outside child.

:rotfl:- I think young Brazilians are better off continuing their football education in Brazil and move overseas 21 and up. I think they go to Europe at a young age and their football instincts get jammed due to attempts to change how they play.

Offline Ngozi

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3083 on: January 30, 2011, 10:48:48 AM »

out for 3 weeks...

Barca fans celebrate a little more with that one.. the task just went from easy to easier

Cynical but that's ok I'll remember that when United start to lose their games .... which is very very soon in the making  ... Vidic cyah save allyuh forever .... he's just a man lol .... by the way until united begin to understand that no man is an island and start using their best two strikers and sit Rooney down on his foul mouth talking ass...... people will always believe they have a chance which most teams do right now.... tough it out but the luck cyah last forever as for Barca ... I cyah wait .... I believe that Barca is no where near unbeatable as people say they are not close......!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3084 on: January 30, 2011, 10:56:10 AM »
haha its hilarious how easy allyuh crack up from a little mind game sentence... I thought GunnerStunner would have come out and snapped 1st..but you take the cake

In all honesty bossman I hope yall beat them...but I highly doubt it and the task just got harder..I'm being realistic...  but good luck.. it will be needed

Offline Observer

• Hero Warrior
  • The best gift for a footballer is Intelligence ---
    • View Profile
« Reply #3085 on: January 30, 2011, 10:59:54 AM »

Schillaci looked once again very average and deserve to get sent off, but the recovery of Denilson and Diaby on that play left Arsenal exposed 2 on 2.

On another note Bendtner will have a job when he done playing as an abortionist, dat man could throw way!
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead
                                              Thomas Paine

Offline Ngozi

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3086 on: January 30, 2011, 11:12:12 AM »
haha its hilarious how easy allyuh crack up from a little mind game sentence... I thought GunnerStunner would have come out and snapped 1st..but you take the cake

In all honesty bossman I hope yall beat them...but I highly doubt it and the task just got harder..I'm being realistic...  but good luck.. it will be needed

Nah I doh snap fatha I does just say it as I see it ... trust me I does get enough shit from Fordy in person to deal with lol ... But I sticking with meh guns with what I say bout everything ... allyuh not playing allyuh strongest strikers .... all Rooney bring this season was controversy and nothing else and allyuh looking as vulnerable as we 2nd team!
Oh yes and f**k Barca .. if they want it come and get it!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3087 on: January 30, 2011, 11:46:45 AM »

Nah I doh snap fatha I does just say it as I see it ... trust me I does get enough shit from Fordy in person to deal with lol ... But I sticking with meh guns with what I say bout everything ... allyuh not playing allyuh strongest strikers .... all Rooney bring this season was controversy and nothing else and allyuh looking as vulnerable as we 2nd team!

:beermug:

Na we Rooney over the past month has played well in the majority of games..  he needs a few goals to get back his confidence but he already has 7 assists so he's doing a good job...Chicho is a great impact player for us..  So we have plenty ammo

Offline Observer

• Hero Warrior
  • The best gift for a footballer is Intelligence ---
    • View Profile
« Reply #3088 on: January 30, 2011, 11:54:24 AM »

:beermug:

Na we Rooney over the past month has played well in the majority of games..  he needs a few goals to get back his confidence but he already has 7 assists so he's doing a good job...Chicho is a great impact player for us..  So we have plenty ammo

Barca are stronger than Arsenal in every department. Quite frankly a more balanced team.  I can't see Arsenal doing the business against them, hard luck on the draw, it would have been a dream final though. So football lovers take it early
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead
                                              Thomas Paine

Offline Disgruntled_Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3089 on: January 30, 2011, 03:00:43 PM »

Coming honey!!

Més que un club.

1]; } ?>