April 19, 2024, 03:25:04 PM

Author Topic: ARSENAL FORWARD  (Read 896222 times)

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: ARSENAL FOREVER
« Reply #3540 on: April 29, 2011, 07:20:44 AM »
I'd like to see Arsenal take something from the game on Sunday just to make it interesting, but I honestly don't see it happening. 
Live life 90 minutes at a time....Football is life.......

Offline GunnerStunner

• Mr Gunner
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3541 on: April 29, 2011, 07:26:43 AM »
I'd like to see Arsenal take something from the game on Sunday just to make it interesting, but I honestly don't see it happening. 

i dont know how either

and if they do win an put on a master class i would be vex no ass because it would more than prove they could do it, just cant do it when it really matters

Offline Peong

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3542 on: April 29, 2011, 07:45:04 AM »

i dont know how either

and if they do win an put on a master class i would be vex no ass because it would more than prove they could do it, just cant do it when it really matters

The latter part has already been proven. 
Arsenal are not killers like Man U and Chelsea.  Like somebody else said, only Van Persie is intent on making opponents pay every time.  Fabregas has lost some spark and the rest were never up to their standard.  Shit side.

giggsy11

« Reply #3543 on: April 29, 2011, 08:23:50 AM »

i dont know how either

The latter part has already been proven. 
Arsenal are not killers like Man U and Chelsea.  Like somebody else said, only Van Persie is intent on making opponents pay every time.  Fabregas has lost some spark and the rest were never up to their standard.  Shit side.

Fabregas looks out of shape. There was a picture of him lifting his shirt wiping his face and he had a serious gut going on.
« Last Edit: April 29, 2011, 08:29:50 AM by Giggsy11 »

Offline Dansteel - The Iceman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3544 on: April 29, 2011, 10:20:14 AM »
Them fellas like they just want to make it to summer yes! They not beating Man U without a serious attitude change. Need a little bit of a clearing out in the transfer window.

I feel van Persie should be made captain. He and Sagna seem to be the only big players who up for a fight and he has the seniority and I believe the greater force of personality. If Cesc doh like that then let him go. Problem is, they need another big name striker to work with RvP, which might piss him off. Not keen on a striker being captain (and he of course has his injury problems) but I think he is by far best suited for the job.

« Last Edit: April 29, 2011, 10:29:27 AM by dansteel »
Victoria concordia crescit

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
  • Yesterday is Yesterday and Today is Today!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3545 on: April 30, 2011, 04:53:19 PM »
YES YOU CAN!!!

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
« Reply #3546 on: April 30, 2011, 05:49:22 PM »
YES YOU CAN!!!

cool yuh self boss man  8)
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline davidephraim

• Do Good and Live!!
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3547 on: May 01, 2011, 08:31:37 AM »
lets go arsenal. do chelsea this solid!
Warren N. Boucaud

Offline Bitter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3548 on: May 01, 2011, 08:58:43 AM »
Well done Arsenal.

Now we can go on to win it!
Bitter is a supercalifragilistic tic-tac-pro

Offline Daft Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3549 on: May 01, 2011, 08:58:54 AM »
Good Win... Rooney played like a bitch today...

Offline Blue

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3550 on: May 01, 2011, 09:01:14 AM »
Thanks Arsenal...see you again next season  :beermug:

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3551 on: May 01, 2011, 09:06:16 AM »
Thanks, Arsenal, y'all have thrown us a lifeline.  Of course, had we not messed ourselves up over the winter, this title race would have been well decided already but we would still be thanking y'all.  Any manu loss is a manu hater victory.   London clubs unite in the fight against evil.  Next year QPR might come in as reinforcements.     
 :devil:

Not because a man ears long and he teet' long dat it make him a Jackass!

Offline Daft Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3552 on: May 01, 2011, 09:08:45 AM »
Thanks, Arsenal, y'all have thrown us a lifeline.  Of course, had we not messed ourselves up over the winter, this title race would have been well decided already but we would still be thanking y'all.  Any manu loss is a manu hater victory.   London clubs unite in the fight against evil.  Next year QPR might come in as reinforcements.     

touche  :beermug:  :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Offline Tenorsaw

• Hero Warrior
  • YNWA
    • View Profile
« Reply #3553 on: May 01, 2011, 09:16:41 AM »
They look so uncomfortable defending a lead.  Wenger needs to go buy a proper holding midfielder.  They need to be able to defend higher up the pitch, instead of sitting back when they try to defend.

giggsy11

« Reply #3554 on: May 01, 2011, 09:20:59 AM »
Nice win Arsenal.

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3555 on: May 01, 2011, 09:25:19 AM »
Good tough victory today. Vidic shoulda get a red card and penalty but such is the case with United. The ref put a dread body check on Ramsey too! Clichy continues to be awful. How many times can a defender get caught on the ball? He needs to go. Rambo was outstanding in his tackling and passing, and the goal was a textbook late run. Man of the match for me. Szczesny was also excellent. Finally Arsenal has a keeper who can handle crosses with authority. Fabio need to calm down seriously. He gonna get sent off and cost United games. Hard fight by United who had their chances as well. Chicharito missed 1 or 2 and didn't look right with those near post runs of his.

Pity Robin didn't continue his scoring run. Greater pity that Arsenal haven't given themselves the opportunity to capitalise on this win. Time to do it when it counts Gunners. Stop being the team of the Future.
« Last Edit: May 01, 2011, 10:06:01 AM by dansteel »

Offline Observer

• Hero Warrior
  • The best gift for a footballer is Intelligence ---
    • View Profile
« Reply #3556 on: May 01, 2011, 10:20:21 AM »
Good tough victory today. Vidic shoulda get a red card and penalty but such is the case with United. The ref put a dread body check on Ramsey too! Clichy continues to be awful. How many times can a defender get caught on the ball? He needs to go. Rambo was outstanding in his tackling and passing, and the goal was a textbook late run. Man of the match for me. Szczesny was also excellent. Finally Arsenal has a keeper who can handle crosses with authority. Fabio need to calm down seriously. He gonna get sent off and cost United games. Hard fight by United who had their chances as well. Chicharito missed 1 or 2 and didn't look right with those near post runs of his.

Pity Robin didn't continue his scoring run. Greater pity that Arsenal haven't given themselves the opportunity to capitalise on this win. Time to do it when it counts Gunners. Stop being the team of the Future.

As yuh calling names, I thought Sagna was outstanding today.
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead
                                              Thomas Paine

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3557 on: May 01, 2011, 10:26:41 AM »

He usually is but I thought his crossing was a little off. Great going forward and defensively as usual. I consider him the most consistent performer this season for us. By far my favorite player for Arsenal. The class of the league at Right Back

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3558 on: May 01, 2011, 10:32:04 AM »
Good win for the gunners, but how did they look so shaky and nervous after scoring? ...They held on but that said alot...

Chelsea were the big winners this weekend. 
Live life 90 minutes at a time....Football is life.......

Offline fari

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3559 on: May 01, 2011, 11:17:12 AM »

He usually is but I thought his crossing was a little off. Great going forward and defensively as usual. I consider him the most consistent performer this season for us. By far my favorite player for Arsenal. The class of the league at Right Back

sagna is a boss...tough, strong, smart defender...i really want him to win a trophy or two with arsenal soon.

ramsey was my MOM for me too, you could see him growing into the game as it wore on.

Offline samo

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3560 on: May 01, 2011, 11:24:40 AM »
Thanx Arsenal!!! Great job..
Did I see right at half time possesion was 64% Arsenal... Arsenal make ManU look like ManUre especially in the first half..

Offline sammy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3561 on: May 01, 2011, 03:46:59 PM »
a deserved win for allyuh.
we get away with the vidic hands....but that was real hard to see eh.
"Giving away something in charity does not cause any decrease in a person's wealth, but increases it instead. The person who adopt humility for the sake of Allah is exalted in ranks by Him".
(Muslim)

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3562 on: May 01, 2011, 05:08:27 PM »
In all fairness to the officials, I eh so sure that hand ball was so easy to see>  Vidich mighta geh way wid it but all he end up winnin' today was de battle. Arsenal win de war and Chelsea sellin' guns.....

Not because a man ears long and he teet' long dat it make him a Jackass!

Offline GunnerStunner

• Mr Gunner
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3563 on: May 01, 2011, 06:04:33 PM »
f**king Spurs!
f**king Gomes!

Gift Chelsea three points why don't ya!

All this big call shit

Vidic handball if it was called would have changed the future so said its no sense fergie whining about other penalty claims

What is needed is better refs and linesmen and timekeeping

Keep it close to black and white as possible

Offline dwn

• Hero Warrior
  • "Hands that help are holier than lips that pray"
    • View Profile
    • Arsenal Now!
« Reply #3564 on: May 01, 2011, 06:05:33 PM »

we know the feeling...

Offline GunnerStunner

• Mr Gunner
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3565 on: May 02, 2011, 01:35:04 PM »
Glad to hear even players calling for technology to help out refs

Cech say it Rio say it wenger say it

Maybe Platini might fix it but it probably won't be for another 20years

Offline doc

• Hero Warrior
  • ...game, set, match.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3566 on: May 02, 2011, 03:25:04 PM »
The boys finally defeated the men eh.... hmmmmm :-\
Live large and prosper!

Offline GunnerStunner

• Mr Gunner
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3567 on: May 02, 2011, 10:16:29 PM »
Ha! Evra eat he words! The arsenal team was the youngest playing for arsenal this season and of all EPL teams this season!

Offline Ngozi

• Hero Warrior
  • Taking my life back! what da f**k you done lately?
    • View Profile
« Reply #3568 on: May 03, 2011, 02:16:56 PM »
Ha! Evra eat he words! The arsenal team was the youngest playing for arsenal this season and of all EPL teams this season!

Won the battle .. lost the war  :(

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3569 on: May 03, 2011, 03:21:43 PM »

Won the battle .. lost the war  :(

True, but Arsenal won all their big home games, which they wouldn't have done last year. Except Sp*rs, which is a special case. It have no such thing as defendin in the North London Derby!

1]; } ?>